Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ] Empty
PostSubject: my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ]   my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ] EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 15:29

CHAPTER 1
"Keep pushing your doing good Gingerstorm,"Petalheart meowed,"Your almost done." Gingerstorm pushed and one at a time a kit came out.
"Petalheart, how's Gingerstorm?"Lionstar asked as he padded into the nursery"She's started kitting and she wants you with her."Petalheart replied. Lionstar padded over to Gingerstorm and layed down next to her.
"A kit is coming!"Petalheart mewed ."It's a she cat.What will you name her?" Petalheart asked."Her name will be Flamekit."Gingerstorm mewed."It's another she cat." Petalheart mewed."Her name will be Brightkit."Gingerstorm mewed."It's a tom!" "His name will be Swiftkit."Gingerstorm mewed.''Two more are coming they are both she cats."Petalheart mewed,"The gray she cat is Dovekit and the light ginger she cat is Ivykit."meowed the queen.Gingerstorm started to lick the kits to warm them.
********************************************************************************************************************************
"I got it ,I got the moss."Flamekit squeaked."No fair!"Ivykit cried."I'm sorry i pushed you."Brightkit meowed."it is ok ,i forgive you."ivykit mewed.

IF YOU LIKE IT I WILL POST THE REST THIS IS NOT ALL OF WHAT I HAVE ALREADY.

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ]   my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ] EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 16:31

It's good.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ]   my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ] EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 23:16

thanks would u like to hear the rest

Ice.

Clan/Rank : RiverClan, Apprentice
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ]   my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ] EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 0:47

I think its okay... you can post more!

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ]   my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ] EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 1:54

May I suggest a more diverse word choice and better grammar use? It's okay so far, albeit short.

my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ice.

Ice.

Clan/Rank : RiverClan, Apprentice
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ]   my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ] EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 2:47

Yeah... its really really short for a chapter!

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ]   my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ] EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 12:11

What I would type:

"Keep pushing your doing good Gingerstorm,"Petalheart meowed nervously, "Your almost done."
Gingerstorm pushed and one at a time a kit came out.
"Petalheart, how's Gingerstorm?"Lionstar asked cautiosly as he padded into the nursery.
"She's started kitting and she wants you with her."Petalheart replied.
Lionstar strode over to Gingerstorm and lay down next to her.
"A kit is coming!"Petalheart mewed exitedly.
"It's a she cat. What will you name her?" Petalheart asked.
"Her name will be Flamekit."Gingerstorm mewed proudly.
"It's another she cat." Petalheart mewed happily.
"Her name will be Brightkit. Don't you think it fits?"Gingerstorm mewed happier.
"It's a tom!"
"Then his name will be Swiftkit."Gingerstorm mewed.
''Two more are coming they are both she cats."Petalheart mewed.
"The gray she cat is Dovekit and the light ginger she cat is Ivykit."meowed the queen.Gingerstorm started to lick the kits to warm them.
********************************************************************************************************************************
"I got it ,I got the moss."Flamekit squeaked.
"No fair!"Ivykit cried.
"I'm sorry i pushed you."Brightkit meowed.
"It is ok , I forgive you."ivykit mewed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ]   my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ] Empty

Back to top Go down

my book i have been making [still making it post the rest when done post if you like it or have a question ]
Page 1 of 1