Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August's Gathering 2018

Go down 
+24
Squirrelnose
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Cays
Ice
Reaper King
sumashira
rainypool
feahter
Sunlit
Middy
RoawImKoatt
Seer
cinnamoncat321
Midnee
Fox
Drippy
Yoshachu
Maple
Wolven
White
Transient
Laurel
Not
Jay Bird
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 5:43 pm

Barleypaw raced in with WindClan, trying to keep at the edges so that as soon as they entered Fourtrees he'd be able to break away and meet someone new. He had been overwhelmed at his first Gathering, and had found it difficult to focus with so much going on (he was surprised he hadn't been banned from Gatherings altogether), but now that he was nearing the end of his apprenticeship he found the Gatherings to be exciting, full of mystery and a hint of danger despite the truce. One wrong word could mean a fight between Clans!

He scattered from his Clan once they arrived, spotting a ShadowClan cat sitting by alone. Typical ShadowClan, keeping to themselves as usual. Well, Barleypaw wasn't going to have any of that! He padded up to Hollowpaw and teased, trying to keep his tone obviously playful, "Are you sitting by yourself because you have fleas?"

Lightpaw walked into Fourtrees and gazed around for a moment as his Clan dispersed. The sleek white RiverClan apprentice watched his Clanmate, Coldpaw, approach a WindClan cat. His tail sprang up as he followed, arriving as Coldpaw said his name. The WindClan apprentice replied, and Lightpaw mewed, "Hey again, Coldpaw. Hi, Mosspaw, I'm Lightpaw." He expected he would be able to sit and that they wouldn't mind his company, so he sat on Coldpaw's other side.

Mottledpaw sat with his Clanmates in RiverClan as they entered Fourtrees, wondering what new drama tonight would unveil. He stared at the leaders as they talked, but he couldn't read what they were saying.

August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 5:56 pm

Frostpuddle padded into the gathering trailing behind her own clan a little bit. It was her first gathering as a warrior, and she was excited. She couldn't help but wonder what Lichenmask said to the other leaders. Oh she wished she could have been there. Her blue eyes looked up at the gathered leaders. She couldn't help but wonder how long they would remain in the positions. Either the needed to fix the clans or leave so someone else could.

Ploverpaw padded tentatively into the gathering area. This wasn't his first gathering but it was his first one since he joined Windclan.. He didn't know what Skyclan would think.. Did they even miss him? Did they hate him? He didn't know. Windclan wasn't the friendliest to him either... The gray and white apprentice sat down towards the back of the gathered cats not really wishing to speak with anyone one. He just wanted to go back to the camp and curl up in his nest.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 6:29 pm

Coldpaw smiled happly as she sat down by the side of Mosspaw, "Mosspaw.. That's such a cool name!" she purred. "So, how many times have you been on a gathering?" she asked the other apprentice.
She shoot a quick glance around fourtrees noticing that it was starting to get slightly more crowded for each minute it felt like.

August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 6:49 pm

Right behind Ploverpaw, Gustpuddle slowly walked into the Gathering. It may not have been to other cats, but for her, the pain in her son's eyes was obvious. For the first time in a long long time, she sat down beside one of her kits at a Gathering. They'd either all died before she had a chance to, or had no wish to be anywhere near her. She was hoping Ploverpaw wouldn't object to her choice of seating. The fur on the back of her neck stood up at the realization of the stagnant silence between the two of them. For her, it was even louder than the soft buzz of conversation in all directions. "How is your training going, Ploverpaw?" Her tone was soft and motherly, as always.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 6:58 pm

Ploverpaw stiffened a bit as he noticed that Gustpuddle sat down beside him. Was it that obvious that he was unsure of all of this? His yellow eyes turned towards the ground. She was the reason he was in Windclan after all. Family was important.. "Everything seems to be going okay. I am still trying to get up to speed." He said to his mother. Nectarleap didn't seem to have an issue with his training but he wasn't sure.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 11:37 pm

Padding into the clearing, Tinystar led SkyClan into the gathering. Tonight, he'd have to address the cat that had threatened his clan to Jaystar, and while it was the last thing he wanted to do, he needed to let the RiverClan leader know what had happened.

Giving a nod to Mistyrain, the small leader made his way over to the Greatrock and tilting his head back so that he could look up it, arranged a plan of action as to how he was going to make it up. This time, he wouldn't make a fool of himself. Bunching up his haunches, he jumped as far as he could up and grabbed onto a part of the rock that was jutting out. Placing his hind paws on a rock just a little bit bellow him, he pushed himself up onto the top of the rock. If only getting up last gathering was that easy...

Noticing that ThunderClan still hadn't arrived, Tinystar gave a nod of greeting to the other leaders and sat down next to Littlestar. If he'd heard correctly, were talking about a strange cat that had entered their territories. So he wasn't the only one who got visited by the strange RiverClanner? How odd.

"I assume you all are talking about the RiverClan cat that entered your territory, most likely threatening your clans?" the short leader mewed with no hostility in his voice and no angry glares as he turned to Jaystar. "I was also unfortunate enough to receive his... warning, he continued. "Which leads me to wonder if you have anything planned against SkyClan, Jaystar?" Tinystar finished, cocking his head to the side out of curiosity. Why in StarClan's name would a leader bring such a young cat to warn them about an attack? He was no war expert, but it seemed quite foolish.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 VHQrlk5
August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 1QYZaRo

August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 12:11 am

Jaystar's was growing impatient as the other leader accused him of having something against their clan. He flicked his tail annoyed, clearly losing his temper under the pressure and accusations. However, he didn't glare at the small cat with anger, just tired of his false assumptions."Okay, for Starclan's sake, I hope Leopardstar doesn't come saying the same thing all you have been saying. But, to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised anymore if he did. Why would I do such a stupid thing? Of course, I'm not happy that you left the alliance that your former leader, Crowstar, formed with my mother but I respect your wish. I'm not behind this cat's actions but I fear who he is already... and he doesn't bring any good." He mewed, lowering his voice a little, lost in his own thoughts. He was certain that he visited Leopardstar as well. It would be a nonsense if he considered how he spoke to him when he was an apprentice in Thunderclan's camp.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 12:54 am

Tigerleaf slunk into Fourtrees after her clan. Her golden eyes were cold and empty. As always, the clearing was bustling with cats of all different sizes, pelt colors, and scents. A glance at the top of the Great Rock quickly revealed that ThunderClan was the only clan that had not arrived. As her clanmates began to disperse into the crowd, the young warrior found her paws rooted to the ground. She really didn't want to deal with other cats tonight. A small part of her wished that she had stayed behind in camp, but the whimsical curiosity to hear how the other clans were currently doing had brought her here.

She sat down at the edge of the clearing, carefully wrapping her striped tail around her paws. All of a sudden, her thoughts flashed to the RiverClan warrior she had fought not too long ago. Was he present tonight? Almost instinctively, her gaze began to search the surrounding cats. No. If he really was here, it would be best not to look for him. She settled back unto her haunches, her eyes narrowing slightly.

OOC: feel free to bother her
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:04 am

"H-Hey, Ploverpaw... you're from Windclan, right?" Lilypaw mewed tentatively. She had approached Ploverpaw with a small smile (she didn't know the tom too well, and had only seen him in Skyclan camp once or twice before he left) and had then turned to the gray she-cat beside him shyly. "Uhm, d'you mind if I ask y-you a question?"

Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:51 am

"Nectarleap is a fine warrior; you'll be okay." Gustpuddle cast a sidelong glance at the small she-cat beside her, grinning. An old friend, perhaps? "I don't mind questions." She said softly, looking to Lilypaw with a gentle smile adourning her face. Her gaze shifted only momentarily to make sure that Ploverpaw was comfortable- She was sure the tom hadn't chosen to sit in the back for no reason.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:28 am

Falconpaw strode into the gathering behind Tinystar and a couple other members of SkyClan. His eyes scanning the clearing for cats that he recognised from the earlier fourtrees meeting they had been to. With a slight huff, he strayed slightly from the SkyClan side towards the RiverClan side, but still remained among his own clanmates to avoid too much attention.

feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:32 am

"Are you sitting by yourself because you have fleas?"

Alerted by the playful tease, Hollowpaw vaguely bristled, whipping around in vexation. Fleas?
His initial reaction was to glare, feeling insulted, at the WindClanner, when his mind reminded him of his plan to be respectful. As much as he'd love to rake his claws across the other apprentice's high-spirited face, the code forbidded any fighting. Who would he be to simply ignore that command? Hollowpaw secured his eyes shut for a brief moment, inhaling to calm himself. After a few heartbeats, he blinked them open again, gazing with his usual sharp, but stoic, eyes at the WindClan tom.

"No, I.. do not have fleas", he meowed curtly, struggling slightly to compose himself. After a small shake of his untidy pelt, another deep breath and a moment, he felt confident to continue, dignified and sophisticated,
"I.. apologize for my - hostility - I reacted improperly," he began, his tone expressionless. What he said was true. The WindClanner had only been joking, right? "I'm sincerely sorry, I often find it difficult engaging myself in conversation.. so I'm not too good at them."

Mosspaw grinned gleefully when Coldpaw sat beside her. "Thanks! I like your name too, it sounds cool (pun intended i'm sorry)!" she giggled, "This is my first gathering, and it seems so fun so far! I'm most certainly lookin' forward to attending more!"

When another apprentice approached, Mosspaw greeted him as cheerfully and with the same bouncy hyperactivity that she always spoke with. "Hello, Lightpaw! Nice to meet ya!" The apprentice studied him for a bit, before piping up again.
"How many gatherings have you both been to?" she questioned, her voice playfully curious. She assumed that this wasn't their first, but she wanted to check, as that may not be the case.
Mosspaw was undoubtedly enjoying herself today.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:32 am

Darkflower followed Lilypaw, a little unsure of what to do. Well, either way, they needed answers and if this cat had them, then that was that. Her blue eyes glanced over the two cats, offering a gentle smile.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 11:55 am

Twistedtail, Pigeonstorm, Littlepaw, and Yinpaw were all there. I’ll add more later.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 3:34 pm

Lightpaw smiled at Mosspaw, the WindClan apprentice; she seemed very friendly! She asked how many Gatherings he and Coldpaw had been to, and Lightpaw mewed in reply, "This is my first." If it hadn't been for Coldpaw, Lightpaw likely would've stayed near his Clanmates. There were so many cats, and so much to do!

Barleypaw felt his neck fur bristle as the ShadowClan apprentice immediately whipped around to glare. Though unsettled, the WindClan apprentice forced himself to remain calm and still as the other tom composed himself. Well, maybe that wasn't very funny, Barleypaw admitted to himself reluctantly. Still, the other apprentice replied apologetically, trying to be congenial. "Oh, I understand," the WindClan tom replied, though truth be told he didn't. He was always a sociable, bold tom who had no problem starting conversation. For a moment he wondered whether he ought to leave the tom alone or not, but he found himself meowing, "I didn't think you were that hostile, anyways. It was kind of a mouse-brained thing for me to say."

August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

August's Gathering 2018
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: