Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August's Gathering 2018

Go down 
+24
Squirrelnose
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Cays
Ice
Reaper King
sumashira
rainypool
feahter
Sunlit
Middy
RoawImKoatt
Seer
cinnamoncat321
Midnee
Fox
Drippy
Yoshachu
Maple
Wolven
White
Transient
Laurel
Not
Jay Bird
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyWed 29 Aug 2018 - 5:25

Thunderclan has not arrived as to my understanding

Cinderfall nodded and, slightly crestfallen, returned to sit by Littlepaw.

(Spot and Cinder are open to convo)

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyWed 29 Aug 2018 - 7:21

All my cats are here.

OOC: I have to go to school now and I have no muse. Also, my cats(Heronflight, Wrenbreeze, Acornfall, Larkpaw, and Badgerpaw) are available to talk with!

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Image10
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2018 - 17:15

(occ: sorry I'm late ya'll, TC is now free to post)

"I assume you all are discussing Lichenmask?"  Leopardstar's appearance near the Highrock had been quick and quiet, as his clan streamed down into the clearing after him.  The golden spotted tabby tom didn't bother to waste time on greetings or purring remarks about how the prey was running or how the weather had been faring; a RiverClan cat had entered his territory, explained things that no other cat could've possibly explained, and threatened his family and clan all in one fell swoop.  Explanations would be required.

"I don't appreciate being threatened by a warrior barely out of the apprentice's den in my own territory Jaystar, so I would also like to know what his business is - and where he's come across the information he's been peddling."  The golden tom's hazel gaze burned with a storm of emotions as he leaped up to join his fellow leaders, landing between Tinystar and Brindlestar.  His body coursed with tension, coming not from anger...but fear.  He had tried hard to convince himself that the worlds of Lichenmask had meant nothing, that they were the ramblings of an arrogant young cat in a large clan with too much time on his paws...but he had seen too many warnings.  The prophecy that had come from Ivystar's mouth resounded like a roar in his mind, and he knew that something much bigger was going on here...and it needed to be stopped right now.

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2018 - 19:39

Foxspirit padded up to a group of young warriors. Sitting down, she introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Foxspirit of WindClan. Who are you?"

Echopaw looked over at Lilypaw. "H-hello Lilypaw," he said to the pretty she-cat sitting next to him. Not sure what else to say, he continued, "how has it been going in WindClan lately?" Echopaw felt embarrassed. Why couldn't he think of something better to say? Then again, why did he want to say things so perfectly to this young she-cat?

OOC: Fox and Meadow are open to talk, (I already posted with Meadow) In case you are wondering, the Lilypaw Echo is talking to is the one from WindClan.

August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 15:09

Flamepaw stared, mouth agape, at Leopardclaw- no, Leopardstar- standing on the rock, and a strange middle-aged cat(Marshstorm) standing with the Deputies. Had Blizzardstar already lost all eight of the rest of her lives? Already? Impossible! Had Thunderclan been attacked? By dogs like Skyclan? By foxes? Or even other cats? Why hadn't she heard about this? Now surely the kind fluffy she-cat was gone...
Wait. Blizzardstar was the cat that had allowed her grandmother to get killed and had allowed Flamepaw, a small apprentice who had made a mistake, get taken away by the harsh Ivystar without so much of a fight. Perhaps Thunderclan was better off without the old leader.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3841

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 20:50

Leafstorm padded into the clearing with the rest of his clan, bringing up the rear and watching the other clans with a reproachful gaze. His whiskers twitched as he pushed past Dustcloud roughly (purposefully? He didn't know anymore. Something so childish was beneath him, but he couldn't help but feel a strong sense of resentment towards his former mentor.) and took a seat beside a group of older Skyclan and Windclan warriors, whom he knew by appearance alone.

Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 15:11

The tom's fur bristled once more when the last leader arrived but he closed his eyes, trying to cool his mind. He glanced at the Thunderclan leader, with serious eyes. He was tense... whatever Lichenmask told him, the golden tom didn't like it. Jaystar stood up and gave a quick look at the four leaders by his side. "Like I said before, Riverclan has nothing against your clans but after hearing your words... I think I have the answers to this strange meetings. And it's not an issue that should be taken so lightly. That's why I ask you to come here before dawn... after the Gathering. I will tell you what's going on... and what we are going to face..." He mewed in a low voice, so no one else could hear their words. He didn't want to cause fear in the clans. First, the leaders had to talk about this.

Jaystar turned his head to the crowd. "With that settled, I hope you don't mind if I start the Gathering. Let the Gathering begin!" The Riverclan leader announced with a loud yowl so every cat in the clearing could hear his words. When they were finally in silence, he took the chance to speak the news he had to share. "Riverclan is standing strong yet we lost some good cats this past moons. Sunfish died giving birth to her kits and one of our older warriors... my brother, Sootwhisper, and one of our kits, Tuftkit died under the bloodthirsty claws of Shade. He's dangerous and has no morals. I warn all the clans to be alert and... kill him when you see him. I'm sure he has not only attacked my clan but cats from other clans too." He mewed with a strong voice yet he was in pain for the losses. Shade had to be stopped or more deaths will come. He was a threat to all the clans... but if more cats come together to chase him... he won't last for too long.

"On other news, after an incident in the Gorge between one of my warriors and Windclan, I will double up the patrols there and warn Windclan cats to stay away or you will feel the claws of my clanmates. The Gorge belongs to us and I hope I don't need to remind you that. Riverclan will no longer tolerate more trespasser and prey-stealers. We're growing wider and more litters are coming. The prey there is ours." His words were directed to Brindlestar specifically. Prey was something they needed... even more than the other clans considering their size. Until now, he had been careless due to the rogue's danger. But he couldn't either let his clan starve. He had to protect his land... the land that his mother left him, no matter the cost.

He relaxed a little and sighed, preparing his next and last announcement. "On the brighter side, Riverclan welcomed five apprentices into warriorhood, Flurryshine, Lavenderlily, Frostpuddle, Hillfire and Adderfeather. We have also named several apprentices. Aspenpaw, Lightpaw, Badgerpaw, Swallowpaw, Blackpaw, Thawpaw, Neetlepaw, Songpaw, Leopardpaw and Fennelpaw are now under the warriors' training. Despite everything, our clan is fairing well and I wish the same to the other clans." Saying what he had to say, the Riverclan leader stepped back and sat down. He didn't talk about Gingerstripe or Goldeneye being missing. Riverclan couldn't be seen as weak... and he still hoped that his mate would return safely. He had to cling to that or he will fall in desperation when his clan needed him cool-headed.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 17:13

Respecting the sacred laws of Fourtrees and the Gathering or not, Brindlestar was fully ready to continue to bickering with Jaystar- however, she wasn't given a proper chance to do so. "Perhaps it's you that should be speaking to their Warriors about the issue of trespassing, not I." She curtly remarked, a cold note of smugness softly interwoven with her smooth words. It was difficult to revel in the embarrassment and irritation that was exuded by Jaystar when all the other Leaders relayed similar interactions with a strange RiverClanner. A lone interaction wasn't desperately pressing, in fact it could easily be boiled down to the actions of an arrogant, fame-hungry young Warrior. But multiple? That couldn't possibly be good. "Beware the dawn of the midnight sun, for it will bring about the destruction of all we know." Goldeneye's chilling message suddenly sparked to life in the recesses of the molly's mind, easily scorching away any remaining urges to squabble with Jaystar. Could it possibly be related...? But how, how could the actions of one tom correlate with impending destruction of that magnitude? Features creasing at the sudden display of urgency and secrecy on Jaystar's behalf, the anger that kindled within her gut was extinguished by the frigid fathoms of fear. Unexpectedly overcome with the urge to hunker down so that Leopardstar's frame shielded her from the curious glances of the cats who lingered below the Great Rock, Brindlestar hurriedly looked away. "Should we be concerned?" Her voice was uncharacteristically hushed as her gaze stubbornly refused to peer back at the tom who she loathed so fiercely.

The urge to comply with Jaystar's warnings was effectively crushed by his petty words. Ears falling flat against her skull, the pale-furred molly's body was tense with anger. If that's how Jaystar wished to play, then she was not one to refuse a game such as this. They couldn't even control their Warriors, Her muzzle was lifted by a scoff, He's only attempting to frighten the other Leaders into compliance because he's incapable of disciplining his cats whenever they first became problems. No wonder they couldn't even take care of Shade by themselves! Gaze narrowing into a dark and menacing scowl, Brindlestar didn't allow any other Leader the chance to speak before her. Despite the copious amounts of rage she felt towards the whole of RiverClan, her outward appearance was as smooth and unbothered as ever. "Greenleaf, despite its heat, has brought many blessings to WindClan. Ivypaw, Mosspaw, Ploverpaw, Fallenpaw, Frostpaw, Softpaw, and Lionpaw have all received their Apprentice Names and respective Mentors. Thornleap, Rockjaw, Barleytuft and Oakberry have all been welcomed as full Warriors of WindClan. As common with most Clans during the warm seasons, our Nursery is quite full. StarClan has been generous, to which we are thankful."

"However, to err on the serious side, I bring troubling reports of RiverClan trespassing where they are most certainly not welcome- something I've discovered that my fellow Leaders can agree with." Stealing a single, remorseless glance at Jaystar, Brindlestar's attention returned to the matter at paw. "While it's true a single Warrior accidentally crossed the Gorge, a RiverClanner nearly killed him for a simple misunderstanding that could've been easily cleared with words. In light of these allegations and threatening actions on behalf of RiverClan, I am unfortunately forced to take action." Pausing for several moments to allow her cold words to sink into the ears of all those who were watching the verbal war transpire, the pale-furred molly took a step forward atop the Great Rock, her tail lashing angrily as she did so. "From this day forth, RiverClan no longer has the right to travel within WindClan's territory to reach the Moonstone. This sacred right is reserved only for a Clan of true Warriors, something that RiverClan is not. If RiverClanners wish to reach the Moonstone, they must find a new path- and if they are caught trekking through my Clan's territory, they will be dealt with accordingly and driven away." Twisting around to gaze at the Leaders who blinked back at her, Brindlestar's voice rose shrilly once more.

"ThunderClan, SkyClan, and ShadowClan may pass as usual. I see no reason to punish those who play no part in the cruel actions of one Clan." Dipping her head politely to those who still retained the usual blessing to travel through her Clan's territory without harm, she returned to her usual place beside Leopardstar with leisurely, unhurried strides. "That is all."

August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4839

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 18:02

Fallowpaw's ears turned to face the Great Rock when her Leader's call rang out, and she soon shifted her body to point towards it as well. She nodded at Jaystar's remarks, all things that she'd known beforehand. Her eyes fell only when he mentioned the marks that Shade's claws had left on the Clan, her paws shuffled and stirred the dirt beneath them. He was a threat, something that she still had not grown accustomed to. He could be lurking within the bushes right now, watching them closely. She shook out the tense feelings from her shoulders, lifting her gaze back up as Brindlestar began her report. The news of the prosperity WindClan had experienced was something the she-cat relished in, and she was even more delighted to hear that- supposedly- no WindClan cats had died as a result of Shade's ignorance.

As if some cat had interfered directly with RiverClan's sole healer's mood, Fallowpaw's ears were flat on her head within a few seconds. She was promptly on her paws. In an effort not to speak out before her opportunity had come, she worked her jaw back and forth, teeth grinding together as her narrowed blue eyes fell on Brindlestar's. Before another Leader had a chance to step forward, her small, yet nonetheless impactful voice rang out from across the clearing. "Brindlestar, I beg your pardon, but I hope you aren't meaning to place RiverClan's apprentices and myself directly into the claws of Shade, are you?" Nearly no traces of the usual display of kindness could be found in Fallowpaw's eyes. "Because that is exactly what you're doing." Having to weave their way through other territories would put Fallowpaw and the apprentices that she traveled with in Shade's immediate vicinity, and Fallowpaw wouldn't stand for that. She couldn't lose another cat to his stupidity.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 13:29

Marshstorm padded in behind Leopardstar and settled at the base of the great rock with a polite nod to his fellow deputies. His pelt well-groomed despite their late arrival. There wasn't much time to say much however as his ears caught hostile tones from the cats above. Leopardstar had seemed troubled the past night, but the golden tom hadn't offered to share. He pointedly looked away from the harsh toned conversation, a careful effort to not listen to what he was not invited to listen to. His attention was brought back to the leaders as Jaystar announced RiverClan's news. The fighting between RiverClan and WindClan was a little disturbing.

Still, he couldn't help being grateful that for the moment, the ire of the RiverClan's leader was redirected. With so many apprentices, any battles would not end well. Especially, as his gaze turned to the large number of RiverClan cats, with the sheer numbers RiverClan held over them. As Brindlestar took over, he felt himself still at the announcement that RiverClan couldn't go through WindClan for Highstones. He tried to hide an expression of surprise and concern. Surely RiverClan could find another path, but would it be safe? Was Brindlestar really able to and willing to cut off a clan from something so vital and important?

He frowned as he found himself wondering and concerned about what StarClan must think of that declaration. Were they just planning to shine on and let it happen? The outcry of Fallowpaw drew his gaze towards the small medicine cat apprentice. His maw opened briefly, but snapped shut. There was nothing he could say, or should. Still, he glanced up at Leopardstar wondering how the other tom was bearing with that news.

Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018 - 9:40

Listening to Jaystar, Tinystar nodded his head in acknowledgement at his request. At least he wanted to talk about things in a civilized fashion instead of simply shrugging the threat off. At the same time, it worried him that even the RiverClan leader seemed to be a bit shaken from Lichenmask's warning, seeing as though the strange warrior was one of his own warriors...

It upset the abnormally small leader to see that RiverClan and WindClan were still having trouble between their borders and while he wondered why they still was so much tension between the two neighboring clans, he shrugged his curiosities away. 'They'll figure it out someday,' he hoped to himself, keeping his blue gaze looking towards Jaystar. Dipping his head down as Jaystar shared his news, he gave silent condolences towards the losses in RiverClan. Between Shade and Lichenmask, it seemed as though Jaystar had had his paws full with troublesome cats, and Tinystar made a mental note to pray for him later when he got back to his den.

Now listening to Brindlestar as she began to share her clan's news, he was happy to hear that they she-cat's clan was thriving, seeing as though Leafbare was soon to be upon the clans. Disappointed once more at the next negative reporting, he somewhat zoned out into listening to what she had to say and instead focused his thoughts on what he was going to say. Hearing his clan's name at the end of Brindlestar's speech, he gave a curt dip of his head as to say 'thank you' for letting his clan pass through to get to the Moonstone.

Gathering his thoughts together, Tinystar stood up and made his way to the front of the rock, looking out among the gathered clans. "SkyClan is fairing well. Squirrelpaw, Puddlepaw, Hailpaw, Slatepaw, and Lightpaw have all joined the other apprentices in training, and Condorshade, Darkflower, Shrikecall, Jaysong, and Falcongaze have been given their warrior names," the stout leader began with a smile on his muzzle, as he was proud of his clanmates for growing and thriving in this somewhat confusing season. "I'm sorry to hear about Shade and what he's done, and I will make sure that my warriors keep a close eye out," he mewed, turning to Jaystar and giving a quick dip of his head before turning back to the crowd bellow. "It pains me to see clans in such quarrel with each other and I pray that things get worked out. Thank you Brindlestar for allowing us our usual passage to the Moonstone," he thanked the she-cat with a nod before taking a moment to pause and collect his thoughts once more. "Lastly, while our borders are strong, I recently received a unexpected visit from a RiverClan cat and will make sure that we do not get any sudden guests like that again," Tinystar noted, keeping it simple and deciding to spare the harrowing details of what the warrior had told him. "That is all," he finished and sat back down among the other leaders.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 VHQrlk5
August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 1QYZaRo

August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyThu 13 Sep 2018 - 22:09

Pantherpaw had walked in with Thunderclan sitting down quietly and listening to the leaders as they spoke.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 6:55

Snowdrop followed close to her Clanmates, sticking close to Beetlemask's side and sitting down next to him to wait for the Gathering to begin. It seemed they had arrived just in time to hear Jaystar speak about the bloodthirsty, murderous acts of Shade, who was the son of ShadowClan's deputy as far as she knew. She quickly sought out Scorchfang among the five Clan deputies and glared daggers at him. It was all because of cats like him that the Clans were now in danger, and they will continue to be in danger if code-breaking continues. Now she believed in Lichenmask's mission to purify the Clans more than ever.

At the mention of his son, Scorchfang struggled hard not to show any expression or emotion, though it really tore himself up on the inside. Innocent cats were dying because of his and Sweet's seemingly harmless affair. Would he never be able to truly escape his past?...

Flurryshine rose her head and basked in the brief attention she had gotten at the mention of her promotion to warriorhood, but her good mood was quickly demolished by Brindlestar's announcement. Her jaw dropped, completely bewildered. Fallowpaw was right, she was trying to set RiverClan up to fall in the merciless claws of Shade! If this was her way of punishing them for that monster of a cat, why not deny ShadowClan cats the traditional path to Highstones? He was just as much ShadowClan as he was RiverClan after all!

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 13:13

Beepaw blinked annoyedly. Ugh. Stupid Riverclan had gotten itself into something again. It was no wonder everyone hated them.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptySat 15 Sep 2018 - 11:05

Allowing Tinystar to relay his report, Brindlestar allowed a moment's reprieve before stepping forward past the smaller tom to address Fallowpaw's inevitably failure-based plight. Gazing down at the young molly with a cold, impassive stare that held no pity for the Medicine Cat's unfortunate position, her expression was twisted into a stubborn scowl. Shade was just a mere cat, only living due in part to Jaystar's yellow-bellied tendencies. At least the other Clans could handle their own issues without crying for protection! "Why should my Clan have to coddle you from your own failures? Shade is mucking about and being a thorn in your side because of your inability to deal with him, not mine." Her voice was a harsh, flint-like rasp as she challenged Fallowpaw with no intent on changing her stance. Glaring down at the cream-colored Apprentice, her muzzle was turned upright as though she was gazing down at a rotting piece of carrion. "Your Clan has done nothing but wrong my Clan for your own selfish reasons, and yet you have the gall to sit before me and plead for help? Perhaps next time try not to steal herbs from defenseless kits and Elders before you ask for assistance. Deal with Shade on your own, you will find no help from WindClan." Shaking her head with an imprudent scoff, Brindlestar stepped away from the edge of the Great Rock to allow another Leader to step up to take her place.

August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August's Gathering 2018   August's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

August's Gathering 2018
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next