Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

January's Gathering 2018

Go down 
+30
Stags
Holly
Sunlit
Cays
Hazel
Kent Mansley
RainyHeart
Knight
Sunrose
Seer
Inky Pawprints
Willow
Lux
Drippy
Sam
RoawImKoatt
Reaper King
Harlem
Mamenchisaurus
Honey Badger
ruska
Titanium
Not
Ash
White
Jay Bird
Yoshachu
Maple
Icee
AirJordanz
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 18:52

Brownpaw looked over and saw Nightpaw of Thunderclan. She didn't know the cat and saw them sitting alone. She walked up to her. "Hi! So what's your name?" she said.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 Sig10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 19:02

Blossompaw's ears pricked. "Sunningrocks battle? Wha- Hey!" As the apprentice walked away from her she folded her ears back. How dare she! She followed behind the stump-tailed apprentice, trying not to be seen. Where was the apprentice going?
-----
Spotpaw heard pawsteps by him and looked to see who it was, and he smelled Thunderclan. Oh no. However, her face wasn't aggressive, which was odd. Tired, he looked at the apprentice. of course. This HAD to be the cat he fought at Sunningrocks. And her tail had seemingly been ripped off. Then she obviously realized who he was. "Look, I'm sorry, okay?! It's not like a tiny tail's going to ruin your chances of everything. If an apology's what you're looking for, you have one. Leave me alone."
-----
Flickerpaw nodded. "Not talkative then, are you? Is all of Skyclan like that? Nobody's said anything yet, so we're free to talk, you know."

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 19:10

Birchpaw's fur bristled, "I came to see what was wrong, actually and my lack of a tail has taken away a lot of balance and left me unable to provide for my clan for too many sunrises now and I've taken too much time away from our medicine cat apprentice." She took a breath to calm herself, she'd lash her tail if she still had it. You won the battle, so why do you seem so down?" See meowed, her voice losing the fight it had in it for only moments. "You're acting like me." The apprentice say next to him in an act of stubbornness, hissing through grit teeth at the pain it caused.

January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 6:36

Spotpaw looked at her. "I'm sure you'll get used to it. Just like I'll get used to my family being turned against me and being tossed and battered all over the place just because I disagreed with some things Ivystar did, such as taking Honeyspark and Lionspark. They're a waste of the precious prey we've been fighting for. Now my whole Clan, save 1 or 2 cats, hate me and think I belong in Thunderclan, just because I sympathize the other Clans! Apparently I'm supposed to be a pawn, doing whatever other cats want rather than having my own free will." He looked at the cat he had fought, Birchpaw, and then looked back at the unspeaking leaders.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 10:09

OOC: Harlem... I'm coming for you No But the room where it happens is pretty good to

Wolfpaw looked at Wolfpaw "Nope not in my opinion atleast. Nothing beats the taste of fish" he purred. "So what's you'r favorit kind of prey?" he asked.

January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 10:13

Darkpaw walked into fourtrees smiling at the group. "wow this is going to be awesome." she said and trotted to her friends.

DaisyHeart walked into the gathering with spottedpaw and smiled. "wow spottedpaw this gathering is big this time." she said staring at the group. Spottedpaw nodded in agreement.

Rosepaw bounded into fourtrees being as happy as ever. She went to find her friends and wait for the tethering to start.

FrostFeather couldn't help but smile and run up to her friends DaisyHeart and spottedpaw. "hey guys." she said and then the group started talking.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 14:41

Wolfpaw thought about this. "The best prey I've tasted so far is birds, other than the feather/beak part, anyway."

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 15:37

Wolfpaw nodded "Okay, I have to admit that birds are the best kind of land-prey" he meowed. "What do you want you'r warrior name to be?" he then asked.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 3:02

Poppypaw sighed in relief. Newtpaw had finally stopped making that bizarre face. "Either way, I hope there's no fighting tonight." Poppypaw tried to think of something else to say. "How long have you been an apprentice? Do you think you'll be a warrior soon?"

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 5:56

Wolfpaw thought about this. "I'd like Wolfpelt or Wolffang or Wolffur or Wolfclaw,
or Wolfeyes, or... I don't know really. It depends on what Ashstar chooses, so it isn't like I actually have any say. What about you?
"

OOC: It's gonna be Wolfback

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 6:33

Darkpaw bounded up to wolfpaw[roawimkoatt] and licked his cheek. "hey what you guys talking about?" she asked them.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 10:51

Wolfpaw looked at Darkpaw "Hi Mrs.Cutie. We're talking about our warrior names.
Oh and Darkpaw this is Wolfpaw and Wolfpaw, this is Darkpaw
" he said with a smile. "And as for my warrior name I was thinking Wolfsong or Wolftail or Wolfstep or Wolfsplash" he answerd.

OOC: Wolfback is cool as for my Wolfpaw I'm make him Wolfsong

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 14:04

Newtpaw shrugged, "I've been an apprentice for a while, so I expect that I'll be walking into the next Gathering with my warrior name."
He couldn't help but get a prideful glimmer in his yellow eyes as he looked over at Poppypaw. Becoming a warrior was something that Newtpaw was looking forward to, and he did anticipate that it would happen soon. While he loved the fact that the spotlight of the conversation was on him, he felt the need to turn it back over to the other apprentice.
"What about you?"

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 10:36

"I'm a fairly new apprentice. I probably won't be a warrior until after the next Gathering. I don't really mind, though. I'm not sure I'll ever be ready to share a den with all the warriors. They're just like elders, sometimes!" Poppypaw shrugged. "Don't get me wrong, of course I want to be a warrior. I'm just enjoying my apprentice days while they last. One thing I look foreward to, though, is getting my own apprentice someday. What about you? Do you like being an apprentice, or are you one of those cats that thinks it's torture?" Newtpaw had seemed excited when he told her about becoming a warrior soon, so she wondered how he felt about being an apprentice.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 10:43

Wolfpaw looked at the "Miss Cutie" that the Riverclan Wolfpaw had been talking to. "Er... hi... we're talking about our Warrior names. I think mine should be something cool like -claw or -fang."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

January's Gathering 2018
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next