Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

trials I [unapproved plot]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

trials I [unapproved plot] Empty
PostSubject: trials I [unapproved plot]   trials I [unapproved plot] EmptySat 9 Jun 2018 - 21:51

It's time for me to do something again. As I had stated in my form when I applied for MCA, I want Rainpaw to learn things. I don't want him to be instantly bound to the code or an instant code breaker. He will become very loyal to the code through this lil' plot. It shouldn't be anything extreme that would conflict with the site plot as this will not really involve great amounts of people. I’m just going to try the first part out before deciding to go through with the rest of it.

I. The Test of Loyalty [0/2] (This is gonna get all Shakespearean)

Rainpaw befriends a cat that is able to keep up with his temper and witty comments. He doesn’t seem bored at all with them as they are able to shoot the same thing back at him. The two develop a close bond and things seem to be going well! That is, until Rainpaw feels like things are going a bit too well. He realizes that he has grown feelings for the other cat and struggles to deal with it. He first denies that he feels them while struggling to hide them. Then, he starts getting nervous and feeling overwhelmingly guilty. It isn’t a normal feeling for the moody, rather prideful tom. There is a bit of hope, the cat seems to find interest in someone else but, they aren’t sure if things would work out and would much rather stay in their comfort zone. Frustrated, he seeks out this other cat, finding them and testing the waters to see if the feelings are reciprocated. There’s a similar situation with this other cat, believing that the cat Rainpaw has fallen for dislikes them and have refrained from confessing their own feelings. He mulls over the new information for a while before coming up with a plan. He convinces each cat that the other has feelings for them and gets them to finally talk to each other by asking them both to patrol with him while he gathers herbs. He slips away to see if the plan works, watching only long enough to see the two admit to each other. Then, he approaches the two as if he hadn’t seen anything, claiming he got what he needed. With the cat of his interest taken, he knows that there is no danger of breaking the code now.

Slot 1: Rainy’s crush

Slot 2: Rainy’s crush’s crush

Form:

Name:
Rank(preferably apprentice-young warrior):
Slot:
Why does your cat not admit their feelings?(You can change the reason to fit your cat’s personality.):
Personality(Only for Slot 1):

TC CATS ONLY, SORRY!

trials I [unapproved plot] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

trials I [unapproved plot] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down

trials I [unapproved plot]
Page 1 of 1