Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

December Gathering 2016

Go down 
+26
Knight
Acorn
Clover
Winterpaw
Mamenchisaurus
bunjamin
Midnee
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Ember Pheonix
Ebby
Sombra
hamster
Poptart Santa
Jughead
Shadow
Reaper King
Green
Sunlit
Inky Pawprints
Honey Badger
ZakoBlue
Ice
Seer
Maple
Ash
Sleepy
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2226

December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 16:44

Sprucepaw got to his paws,following Twistedpaw."Who are you kidding Twistedpaw?It is pretty obvious it is Rippedpaw.How's SkyClan then Rippedpaw?Bet it isn't as good as WindClan!"he meowed jokingly.Sprucepaw smiled happily and his emerald eyes lit up as he talked to his old friend.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 17:48

Twistedpaw playfully glared at Sprucepaw. "Is it a habit to make every serious moment playful?" She teased.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 19:56

Leopardfang was silent, waiting wordlessly with the deputies who had gathered at the base of the rock. He exchanged no words or nods of greeting, instead staring straight at the leaders and occasionally checking for the last clan. Of course he'd been avoiding his mate, and of course he'd seen the returning exiles, but he let neither the not-so-subtle hostility between himself and Shimmerheart nor the presence of his son and grandson ruffle his fur. The only hinderance detectable was the annoying snow and cold winds. Leopardfang was not Crowstar's mother and wasn't responsible for teaching the SkyClan leader what 'morals' were, plus he didn't give a rat's tail about what type of cats SkyClan filled their ranks with. The best kind of fight was one that didn't happen. The ShadowClan deputy had had enough stress for the past several seasons. There wasn't a moment he could remember in his lifetime that wasn't stressful.

Tigerflower remembered her days in the nursery. It was snowing then, too. She always thought it was beautiful, and strong memories of her long-lost kithood echoed in her mind. She missed her siblings and the days when their family was happy. That was long gone, though. She kept her eyes down to her paws, and wrapped her tail around herself tightly. Maybe if she didn't look at anyone, she wouldn't see them interacting with family and friends. She wouldn't get to see the relationships that she no longer had herself. Tigerflower sniffed, feeling rather unwell. But her son was back at camp, feeling much sicker and hardly eating at all. She was afraid she would lose him, even though it wasn't likely. This season was too unpredictable for any cat to say who would live and who would die.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 20:01

Rippedpaw's eyes widened as he looked away from Crowstar and at his former clanmates. So they don't hate me? "Oh, h-hi guys," He licked his paw and swiped it over his ear uncomfortably, "It's good." He meowed simply, not knowing what all to say. The apprentice didn't know what to say to the friends he had abandoned so recently.
After a moment he added, "I feel better with Skyclan. I miss you all, but I couldn't have stayed. Crowstar has taken me on as his apprentice now and I already trust his judgement so much more than Ashstar's..." His eyes clouded as he thought about the Windclan leader he had once looked up to. Now that respect was replaced with that of his new mentor. His new leader.

Flamepaw shifted his paws uncomfortably under Eagleheart's look and answered simply, "It's good to finally be here". This was another thing he had waited moons for. Thankfully he seemed to have gained the clan's trust enough to be made an apprentice and represent the clan at a gathering.

Eagleheart grunted and looked over Flamepaw, "You're an apprentice? Rather big for an apprentice. Thrushstar didn't trust you enough to be a warrior yet?" Eagleheart suppressed a laugh, knowing full well that Flamepaw had been held back since he wasn't clanborn. He didn't even think about the fact that he wasn't supposed to know that, and didn't try to hide the disdain from his voice.

Grasspaw followed the Windclan apprentices over to Rippedpaw, not even realizing she might be unwelcome and simply deciding these were her new friends. She overheard part of the conversation and her eyes widened, "So you're the one everyone has been talking about! You used to be Windclan and now you're Skyclan, that's crazy!" She couldn't help but hide the shock and awe from her voice.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2226

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 20:23

Sprucepaw smiled awkwardly.Wow,you're Crowstar's apprentice?!That is so cool!Maybe I'll move to SkyClan now."he joked.Sprucepaw twitched his tail in greeting to Grasspaw.
------
Hazeflight stared at Eagleheart coldly."I think you should leave Flamepaw alone,Eagleheart.He will make an excellent warrior and will probably be better than you.Not that's saying much."she meowed coldly flattening her ears.That's right play it off.Play off the looks you gave him.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 1:24

Beetlepaw joined WindClan at the back, nervous. He passed Ashstar a scared glance before hurrying to get to his spot amongst the other medicine cats. He was alone there, well, there were other cats, but he felt very alone. Cindercloud was not here with him, he felt burning glanced onto his hunched back. Amomgst all the things swirling in his mind, he hoped that Ashstar would be better and able speak now without the anxiety clouding her mind.

He saluted Sparkpaw, a fellow medicine cat apprentice from ThunderClan, nervous. "Hey, it might seem strange that I know who you are, but Cindercloud told me about the other medicine cats. You must be Sparkpaw... right?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 3:12

"Let's meet tomorrow night, please?" He glanced around the clearing to see if any other cats were eavesdropping on them. The young she-cat was prettier than Blossoms in new-leaf.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 4:38

Sparkpaw flicked an ear at the sound of a foreign voice. The tom smelt like WindClan, and he wasn't much younger than her. "Oh! Hello!" she grinned, slightly surprised but not daunted. In her eyes, this was merely an opportunity to make friends - and friends were never a bad thing, right? "Yeah, I'm Sparkpaw, medicine cat apprentice of ThunderClan! Nice to meet you." He'd said something about Cindercloud? Hmm, that could only mean...
"You're WindClan's new medicine cat apprentice, right? I heard you got your name only a few moons ago - congratulations!" The gray she-cat paused for a second, thinking. "What's your name?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 7:19

Amberpaw blinked then nodded slowly"alright that is fine with me"she mewed after a moments thought.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 23:22

(omg they have the same dialogue color ♡)

Beetlepaw smiled, slightly awkward. The she-cat seemed friendly, and maybe her mentor was friendly, too, so he could ask for help if he ever needed. Training with the other medicine cats would be hard even so, as his clan was going through hard times after their defeat. The others might start suspecting he was sharing too much with the other clans...

"Aye, I'm Beetlepaw."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 3:27

Icepaw turned away from Amberpaw and went back to his clan. The gathering would start soon!
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 4:03

Sparkpaw smiled. "Nice name!" The tom seemed friendly at least, and unlike him, she was scarcely awkward around others. Talkative, if anything, an electric personality like the beginnings of a fire. She hadn't gotten her name for no no reason. "What's been going on in WindClan lately? Nothing much in ThunderClan, not that I know of. We've been going alright so far this Leafbare."

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 4:13

Beetlepaw was at loss of words when the she-cat asked him about how WindClan was doing. Of course, she couldn't have known, and she was not in RiverClan either, but he felt like he shouldm't be telling her everything. But he did, necause he trusted her. "Been a fight, aye, bloody. We have two life-scared apprentices, Squirellpaw and Deerpaw... Smokepelt got his jaw broken... Cindercloud is gone... My brother is dead... Ashstar lost two lives... Lionfur betrayed us all..." he was soon at loss of words, teras rolling down his cheeks. Everyone was counting on him to be wise, but he was drugging the leader into a clear-headed state, stealing goatweed from RiverClan...

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 4:28

Sparkpaw's face melted into one of pure, genuine sympathy as the words came pouring out of Beetlepaw's mouth. How immature it seemed now, to be rambling on about her good fortune, when this was happening right across the forest? "Oh, great StarClan, I-I'm so sorry! Nobody deserves to go through that, not ever." She pressed closer to his side in an attempt to comfort the clearly distraught tom, wrapping her tail around him. basically a cat hug. "Y-you'll get through this. WindClan is strong, I know that as well as you do. You'll get through it, somehow. It's going to be okay," she mewed gently. This was the very least she could do.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 5:25

Beetlepaw looked up gratefully at the gray she-cat which looks like Smokeface XD, genuinely enjoying her support. He pushed back his tears with new hope, trying to look as good as possible. He flashed around a glance to WindClan, slightly afraid of what his clanmates might be saying now as he was becoming such a good friend with Sparkpaw. Were they suspicious... afraid... angry?

"But the fight could not have been avoided... I have heard stories of Smokepelt's act of violence... breaking an apprentice's jaw... maybe getting his jaw broken was the way..." he said lightly, a ghostly smile on his muzzle. This would have produced so much pain in Ashstar's heart, but that was what goatweed was for, right...? In the end, it all resumes to hising our mistakes behind a veil of lies...

(Dunno bout you, but having Twitch here with her medie would have been great...)

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

December Gathering 2016
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next