Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

December Gathering 2016

Go down 
+26
Knight
Acorn
Clover
Winterpaw
Mamenchisaurus
bunjamin
Midnee
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Ember Pheonix
Ebby
Sombra
hamster
Poptart Santa
Jughead
Shadow
Reaper King
Green
Sunlit
Inky Pawprints
Honey Badger
ZakoBlue
Ice
Seer
Maple
Ash
Sleepy
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 21:19

Rippedpaw's eyes shone with pride as his new mentor spoke and watched Crowstar intently. It was easy to sense the hostility on the highrock, but he tried to ignore it as the leaders spoke. When Ashstar stepped up, his fur prickled uncomfortably. Will she mention me? Unsurprisingly, she did. As she looked down at him, he met her eyes, his own filled with a painful sadness. Oh, Ashstar, I risked my life for your own agenda... your whole clan did and paid. Why can't you see that? He heard the hisses from Windclan cats and tried to tune them out. Those were his former clanmates and friends who now hated him. At least Sprucepaw and Twistedpaw didn't seem to hate him. Most cats here hate me. Not only were the Windclan cats less than thrilled about his existence, but some of Skyclan hated him for joining. I can't let that bring me down. Part of Crowstar must believe in me, right? I'll prove to them I'm a worthy clanmate.

"You got that right!" Eagleheart yowled as Ashstar mentioned Rippedpaw. At least some leader had sense on the matter. If not even his former leader trusted him, there must be something wrong with him. He unsheathed his claws, angrily clawing at the ground. He looked around at his clanmates, knowing that some of them believed it too.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 23:16

Both Tawnystorm and Aspenpaw followed Fishstar into the Fourtrees, taking their places. The elder of the two was throwing WindClan death stares, while the apprentice's eyes burned with fury. Like mother, like daughter, it seemed. Though it took all of her effort to supress her anger, Tawnystorm stayed silent as Ashstar spoke. Pathetic.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 4:36

With Fallowpaw behind Fishstar as well, she caught notice of Tawnystorm's glares. She had to admit that she agreed with them, and a fleeing apprentice was no good asset to a gathering. Fallowpaw flicked her ears irritably.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 9:06

Twistedpaw noticed that Rippedpaw seemed uncomfortable once Ashstar started speaking, and touched his side with her tail. "Don't worry. Ashstar has bees in her brain if she thinks you are an untrustworthy coward," She whispered quietly, making sure no one else heard.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 10:03

Pebblepaw decided to scowl at some RiverClan apprentices that were just as big as her, so they would feel the wrath of WindClan. RiverClan are foxhearts and mousebrains!

Buzzardpaw was already scared, and now another apprentice scowled at him. "Leave me alone!" he yowled.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 Image10
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 11:44

Morningfog fidgeted under the hostile hum of the gathering, she noticed. RiverClan was known for their pride, it might lose them a few warriors tonight if this kept up. The slash down her face itched as she remembered the WindClan battle. She saw Buzzardpaw being scared by Pebblepaw and pushed past the others until she got to them, standing in front of the somewhat terrified apprentice. "We are under a truce, this is a time to come together to spread news and meet with friends. This isn't a time to have tantrums like a kit." she scolded, looming over Pebblepaw. The RiverClan warrior wasn't having it tonight. 

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 12:54

Fallowpaw's tail swished as she returned Pebblepaw's scowl. She was much older than her, so she could take her down with a few swipes. Of course, that was only Fallowpaw's pining pride in new recovery. She looked at her mentor. Morningfog was brave, noble - all she ever wanted to be. Yet, when the dusty brown apprentice glanced down at her paws, she thought that she would never be good enough. She sat down, narrowing her eyes at Pebblepaw. WindClan are cowards! she hissed, thoughts confined within her own intellect. "She's right," she agreed quietly. As she spoke, her tail touched a leaf. Of course these kits will freak out at a gathering. Fallowpaw scoffed.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 15:49

Sleetfang lashed his tail, stepping assuredly behind Buzzardpaw to stare down the scowling WindClan apprentice. If he'd been in Buzzardpaw's fur, he would've lunged at the rival apprentice without a second thought after a look like that, but he couldn't blame a clanmate for not starting a fight under the full moon. "WindClan only got back what they'd done to RiverClan," he snorted, loud enough for the cats around them to hear. "Fishstar should've broken Smokepelt's neck instead of his jaw after what he did."

December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 15:52

Fallowpaw looked up at Sleetfang as he joined them. There was a twinkle of admiration in her big blue eyes, but she looked back to Pebblepaw, hiding her emotions easily.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 16:01

Morningfog pressed her tail tip to Sleetfang's muzzle in an attempt to keep him quiet. "Regardless of that, this is a peaceful event. Also, as a warrior, you shouldn't wish death on others, besides, he wouldn't have to think about his mistakes and get a chance to redeem himself if he was dead, Sleetfang. Death is a cowards way out." she said sternly to the younger warrior.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 16:12

Fracturedhawk glanced to the side at the sight of moving pelts, lifting his head a bit higher to see over the other cats. Fallowpaw! He let a smile creep over his muzzle, and he swiftly got to his paws to greet her. "Fallowpaw," he started, slowing down once he got closer, and then sitting beside her. "Enjoying the gathering?" He purred smoothly.

December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 RHCP_smolDecember Gathering 2016 - Page 10 RHCP2_smolDecember Gathering 2016 - Page 10 RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 16:12

There was a hint of a coy look in his eyes at Morningfog's small gesture, but he nodded cheekily. "True, maybe," he mewed. Living the same torment Frogjaw would have to live through for the rest of his life was a firm reminder, but there was still that itch under his pelt knowing Smokepelt was still alive, still deputy, still going to be leader after Ashstar's death. Then what? He took the cue to stay silent on his thoughts, waiting for Fishstar to speak.

December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 16:27

"You have smug looks on your faces, then throw tantrums because you lost? I didn't know you were that self-esteemed." she muttered to herself, looking at Pebblepaw. "Careful. You don't want to irritate cats stronger than you. That's a good way to get yourself killed." she said.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 17:30

Spiderfur's tail lashed listening to the Riverclan cats talk. "I-I'll be back," she whispered to her father before she got to her paws. The little warrior padded over to Pebblepaw and the Riverclan warriors and apprentices. Her heart threatened to jump out of her chest, as it always did when she spoke to other clan cats, but she tried her best to stay calm. "Can one Gathering be without all this unnecessary hostility?" the dusty brown she-cat hissed softly, gently flicking the apprentice with her tail. Why did she have to act like this? They'd already been beaten. Talking like this would only make Windclan seem prideless and petty.

She looked up to face the other cats, large brown eyes flickering across each of their faces. Surprisingly, she recognized one of them, the she-cat. "You-" Wasn't this the warrior that saved Deerpaw, then Deerkit, from drowning? "Th-Thank you. F-For what you did th-then." She didn't mention what she meant, but inwardly cursed herself for stammering in front of these cats.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 17:33

Fallowpaw let a purr into the air, pressing up against Fracturedhawk. "You know it," she flirted in return, letting the handsome brown tom hang around her. She felt warm and safe in the presence of him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

December Gathering 2016
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next