Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

November's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+24
Clover
Maple
Sleepy
Acrylic
Shadow
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Acorn
Sun
Dimmeh
Icee
Twitchinq
addie ♥
-Tiger-
Bleu Haikyuu
Ash
Inky Pawprints
ZakoBlue
hamster
Fish
bunjamin
Sombra
Shimmerpelt
Ice
Reaper King
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

November's Gathering 2016 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering 2016   November's Gathering 2016 - Page 8 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 10:50

Ashstar bristled at the RiverClan deputy's words, but she kept her calm until Fishstar spoke. Then she knew, that for WindClan, she couldn't meekly listen to these senseless jibes and threats. WindClan had honor, a reputation, code-keeping cats who deserved respect. She would not be weak. "Keep an eye on your own irresponsible apprentices," she shot back crisply. "Last time I checked, it was StarClan that ruled the skies, not the Dark Forest. Fighting at the Gathering is unacceptable, that I agree with wholeheartedly, and I will deal with Lionfur how I see fit. You cannot call WindClan weak for having problems when you obviously have many of your own. As I have reiterated, any transgressors I can find will be severely dealt with. If your cats continue to attack and insult us unprovoked, you can bet we won't sit still and let them. How or when is none of your business. I have consistently asked for peace, but if you continue to not let WindClan deal with its own problems, RiverClan will get what is coming for it. Until then, please respect my Clanmates if you wish us to have any respect for yours." Ashstar flicked her tail-tip dismissively and stalked out of Fourtrees. Obviously, she still had some work to do.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering 2016   November's Gathering 2016 - Page 8 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 13:19

Emberfall took a deep breath and stood up to leave with WindClan.

Mistywater's nose twitched and she stood up, ignoring what had just happened this gathering.

Sparrowpaw turned to leave with ThunderClan.

Lilacpaw swallowed hard as quietly padded up with her Clan to go back to camp.

OOC: Late/Shortness
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering 2016   November's Gathering 2016 - Page 8 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 14:15

Feeling awkward, Twistedpaw stood up and followed the rest of Windclan.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
November's Gathering 2016 - Page 8 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering 2016   November's Gathering 2016 - Page 8 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 16:46

Sleetpaw skulked off back toward Tawnystorm and Ivyfall as the fight broke up, shooting one last hiss at the WindClan warrior as he mumbled off some sort of apology. Humph! The Clans broke apart, peeling off toward their respective territories, and he met every stare with a steely gaze and a proud puff of his chest. Even Fishstar's biting scorn couldn't make him wilt right now, not with the adrenaline and indignation pulsing through him. He growled at Ashstar as she and Fishstar exchanged some last words as the last of WindClan left the clearing. 'Unprovoked...' What a joke. He would've shredded any of those other WindClan cats just as easily just for the looks on their faces. That was provoking.

"Ashstar won't do anything," he spat once the WindClan leader was gone. What did the truce matter if WindClan would disrespect their borders? "WindClan can't hide behind the code if they're going to break it." They'd go back to camp, and the next Gathering, they'd pretend it never happened and hope Fishstar forgot too. Until it happened again. If they thought they could get away with stealing prey and attacking RiverClan cats on RiverClan territory, what stopped them? "Shellpaw said it was him! I couldn't just let him get away!"

They were walking all over them. He wouldn't let it happen, even if it meant causing a scene.

November's Gathering 2016 - Page 8 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering 2016   November's Gathering 2016 - Page 8 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 19:39

Ashpaw nodded at Sleetpaw, "I understand you're upset, but nothing can be done right now. Let's just wait it out and hope it'll go well. Just try to hold off on fighting anyone just yet."

Ripplepaw frowned partially, feeling upset that he couldn't help his litter mate with his rage. Being as ever understanding as he is, but yet still wanting to aim for peace, he felt conflicted on how to console him in such an odd time.

"Let's just go home, for now, the Gathering is over. Maybe you and Lionfur can settle this on more proper terms." He suggested. But he felt hesitant with his words, unsure if that was the kind of thing Sleetpaw wanted to hear. Nudging his head into Sleetpaw's shoulder all brotherly-like, he wore a faint smile to maybe try and cheer him up? Or at least distract him from Wind Clan.

Neither Ashpaw or Ripplepaw knew what to do, or say. Ashpaw only turned to Otterpaw or Sunpaw for such advice, but even then it would be a stretch if either of them knew what to do.

The brown colored tom just grinned and insisted on helping his brother.

While on the opposing side, Halfpaw only snorted a hushed chuckle. "Childish little pest ... " He muttered under his breath, but his gaze was drawn to his mentor, Lionfur. Was he guilty of such a crime? Was he the one who attacked that flimsy looking she-cat? Hopefully, upon Wind Clan's return to their base camp, he would aim to get some answers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering 2016   November's Gathering 2016 - Page 8 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 20:53

OOC:Sorry for late posting.I need to go check if Driftkit has been apprenticed.
IC:Sprucepaw had dawdled, probably showing off and had missed most of the gathering.He had heard his name on the breath of the wind and had puffed out his chest as he walked.No sooner than had the tom sat down he had to go.Sprucepaw got up with a sigh.
~
Hazepaw padded in.She was late as she had stayed away from most of her clan,they were always judging her.The apprentice smiled as she saw the patched pelt of Eaglepaw,her friend from SkyClan.The silver she-cat sat down next to her old friend,Eaglepaw whom she had no since they were kits.She doubted Eaglepaw would judge her,but it was still a possibility.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

November's Gathering 2016 - Page 8 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering 2016   November's Gathering 2016 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

November's Gathering 2016
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8