Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+28
Mistpelt
Goldenturtle
Caitywolfy
Splotch
Swiftey
Winterpaw
Renette
Inky Pawprints
Sun
tabbytail
Knight
Clover
Skia
Bloom
Ash
Ice
Wild
Fish
Dewberry
Grizzly
Acrylic
Tyleca
Bleu Haikyuu
Shadow
addie ♥
Jughead
Shimmerpelt
Reaper King
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 19:47

Vixenpaw hissed because of the pain. She couldn't give up.
"If I was as dishonorable to the code and to StarClan as you were, I would kill you, but at least I listen to the words of my good warrior ancestors!" She said.
With a loud screech, Vixenpaw viciously sliced at her opponents face with her sharp claws unsheathed.

Vixenpaw used Front Paw Strike (Dealing 14 HP and costing 10 SP)

Vixenpaw
2/20 HP
50/80 SP

Cinnamonpaw
14/20 HP
KO

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wishpaw, dazed and hurt physically, dropped to the ground after being attacked by Ivyshine.
"Oh...oh...no..." She said, her voice getting weaker and shakier with every breath she took. After a few more heartbeats, she collapsed on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eveningsong stayed silent as she was shaken back and forth. Her eyes narrowed to slits as she could do nothing.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 20:33

20:58:07Snowstorm saw Eveningsong was close to defeat like she was. She was surprised herself she could do it. She leaped onto the Great Rock. She leaped off and tackled Eveningsong.

Snowstorm used Leaping Bound

Snowstorm

15/60 HP
135/200 SP -25

Eveningsong
-3/100 HP -25
230/280

Eveningsong is unable to battle

Snowstorm panted. She smiled. She stopped grinning and collapsed. She couldn't fight anyone anymore. She could barely get up.

Oceanpaw ran over to Snowstorm. She placed cobwebs on her cuts. She couldn't find any other herbs around. (this is not a heal)

Swiftpaw looked around and saw another apprentice (Stormpaw). She ran over. She slid, and managed to grab his tail. She yanked hardly.

Swiftpaw used Tail Yank

Swiftpaw

20/20 HP
70/80 SP -10

Stormpaw
15/25 HP -10
100/100 SP

Stormpaw is stunned for 1 more turn

OOC: Is the stats fine? It's weird to have an apprentice with deputy stats.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 21:23

OOC: OMSC I wasn't notified...!! Um I assume a turn has passed now Splotch?...

IC: Ashwing snarled at the "leader" of the Dark Forest. "You will never rule this forest! You impostor!" She slid under his belly, clawing at him, kindness forgotten. She needed to defend her Clan! And StarClan!

Ashwing used Half-turn Belly Rake on Morningstar. -24 HP, -20 SP

Ashwing:

82/100 HP
235/280 SP

Morningstar:

63/120 HP
275/300 SP

Nettletail looked around at the fighting, overwhelmed. She spotted a young WindClan tom and a snarl touched her lips. She climbed up a tree and leapt down on him, yowling triumphantly. She would prove that she could lead SkyClan!

Nettletail used Sky Drop on Flashstorm. 

Nettletail:

95/95 HP
215/260 SP

Flashstorm:

16/45 HP
160/160 SP

Frecklepaw hid and cried like a kit. She hated fighting and was scared out of her wits.

OOC2: someone either come comfort or attack her ouo

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:03

Cinnamonpaw yowled in pain from the cut vixenpaw had made. Her eyes had closed, in a defensive move. She opened her eyes, yet one of them was blury. She yowled in grief as she realized what had happened, and she accepted the fact that she could'nt see from that eye again. She made a few hissing noises, and chirping mews, before she had spoke again.

"I will defeat you in a battle next time! And the next Time I will have a whole army with me!"
Her voice sounding outraged.

She kept her claws unsheathed and turned around. Knowing she lost that battle she quicky ran into the bushes. Lucky to have kept her life.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:14

Ivyshine hissed at Wishpaw "Get up!" She growled "I know you're strong enough to, and, that will just prove that maybe you aren't the material we need in the Dark Forest. I really wish I could be proud, but maybe not. Do you want to prove to your Clan mates you can be leader of [i]your[\i] Clan..." She mewed aggressively and roughly.

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:31

Gentlenose, despite her best efforts, was easily overpowered by the Dark Forest cat. She fell to the to ground, battered and bleeding. Her vision blurred and darkness threatened to over-take her, but Blizzardpaw's voice kept her struggling to remain conscious. "No..." she mumbled as Blizzardpaw approached. The Dark forest cat was too strong, Blizzardpaw would never be able to take her on. "Stay... away..." she managed to get out before passing out in pain.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:35

Jayflight soon turned, he heard her voice, Gentlenose's. He walked near her, but he stayed hidden near a group of (NPC) cats. He didn't want to show his love for Gentlenose I front of one of the powerful cats he's loyal to.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:53

ooc- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAD THE WHOLE THING TYPED OUT, READY TO POST BUT IDK HOW IT HAPPENED BUT EVERYSINGLETAB WAS REMOVED I'M SO PISSED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO SCREAM. Several hours’ worth of procrastinated work, recreated in 30 minutes.

A snarl formed on the leader's face. Darkstar gave a steely glance to Morningstar and Crowstar. Was this their plan? To instill chaos to the forest, and fit each leader with a.. replacement? The she-cat soon found Thunderclan's new "leader". She watched as Ashwing and Morningstar fought, and she turned her head to the others on the rock. "Are you going to defend your clan or not?" She leapt at a tree trunk and bounced off, landing square- or triangle, possibly- on Treestep. "You are not fit to lead. But you were lied to, promised power and greatness." Her lame, numb leg had fallen out of its sling. A shriveled limb that had never grown since its death during her apprenticeship. It dragged on the ground, but unnoticed by the leader. "And for that I feel sorry for you."
Darkstar used Tree Spring on Treestep. 31HP, 25 SP

Darkstar
HP
: 120/120
SP: 300/300

Treestep
HP
: ?-31/?
SP: ?/?

She had no clue what was going on. The blind she-cat had, one moment, been listening intently to Morningstar. Then the Gathering was thrown into battle, jostling the warrior around until she didn’t know the difference between up or down. For once in Fogheart’s life, she was confused. And scared. In any other battle she’d taken part in, the lines between friends and foes were clear. Riverclan: friend. Any other: foe. But now those lines meant nothing, scent and clan meant nothing.. She was thrown onto her side, and she was forced to lash out randomly, lest she be stepped on. A paw stepped on her chest. She twisted and kicked upwards with both of her back paws, successfully connecting with someone. Hopefully, it was an enemy.
Fogheart used Back Kick on Cloverpool. 21HP,15SP

Fogheart
HP
: 60/60
SP: 185/200

Cloverpool
HP
: ?-21/?
SP: ?/?

Right before her eyes, a battle began. A war began. Spiderfur’s soft eyes were widened in fear, and she was only brought to her senses when the warmth at her side left. She hadn’t even noticed he had been right beside her. Watching as Wildfang fought off one of the Dark Forest cats made her realize something was missing. Where were her sons? She knew her daughter was safe at camp, for the time being, but weren’t Palefoot and Flamepaw here. For a moment, she worried for Harepaw, and her heart nearly stopped again as she was reminded of his death. Unfortunately for a certain cat, they happened to have a scent vaguely similar to her children. ‘That cat knows where my boys are,’ she thought with fury, and leapt towards them, throwing herself at their chest. She had lost any sense of reason. In truth, this cat had probably never met them, but she did not care for logic at the moment. Spiderfur, the tiny, fearful queen, was a ball of fire. In her mind, this was the only way to ensure that they were safe.
Spiderfur used Jumping Strike on Tawnyfeather. 18HP, 20SP

Spiderfur
HP
: 45/45
SP: 140/160

Nothing could have prepared Pineeye for this. The promise of truth, the promise to be able to protect others, the promise of security, that’s what had lured him. This battle was.. Unprecedented. The chocolate tabby watched almost detachedly, analyzing each singular fight. He had not moved since the Gathering started. He seemed to have forgotten that he was not just a spectator, but a possible target as well.
Pineeye sat and did nothing.

Pineeye
HP
: 60/60
SP: 200/200

Unrestraned terror controlled Cloudpaw’s heart. His legs were fit to buckle. Is it true? Is Starclan just gone? He closed his eyes and bent his ears back, as if to block out the scene before him. No, they aren’t. He could feel it, somewhere inside, that they were still there. His dark, seemingly pupilless eyes opened and he stared back at the medicine cats. I’m a medicine cat too. He stilled his heart and paws. “I know that this is daunting, but it must be done. We cannot prove that Starclan still watches over us.” The apprentice’s voice was high, and it shook greatly, but his eyes were solid. “We must do what we all have vowed to do.” He noticed the Windclan deputy fighting Morningstar himself, and rushed in to slap on some cobwebs and give her a few poppy seeds. Then he was gone. To be honest, the shadowy tom was terrifying to even look at. But, having someone to fight him was good.
Cloudpaw used Heal on Ashwing. 10HP gained, 20 stamina.

Cloudpaw
HP
35/35
SP: 70/90

Ashwing
HP
: 92/100
SP: 235/280

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 3:13

Silentfang felt outraged. How dare he use a ShadowClan move against me! The tom felt disgusted as a medicine cat rushed to help Wildfang. "You are so weak," he insulted the ShadowClan warrior, "but no matter. It's time I taught you the powers of the Dark Forest!" Silentfang lunged at Wildfang with bared teeth, closing in his fangs at Wildfang's shoulder before biting down hard and twisting his head, ripping the tom's fur. Silentfang tasted the blood seep into his ghostly mouth. Releasing his bite, Silentfang kicked the dirt beneath them into Wildfang's pelt as a sign of disrespect. "Pathetic," he lowly growled, "I expected better from a ShadowClan warrior like you." Turning away, Silentfang scanned the chaotic fight between the two sides, waiting for another opponent.

Silentfang used Twisting Bite on Wildfang, Dealing 31 Damage and Costing 25 SP

Silentfang:
52/100 HP
215/280 SP

Wildfang:
KO'd

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 4:29

Wildfang let out a cry of agony as he fell to the sort below. His shoulder throbbed as blood began to trickle out of the wound. Wildfang hissed in outrage but didn't move. He'd lost to a mangy Dark Foresr cat.His eyes, full of hatred and pure anger, glared straight at Silentfang.

---

Flashstorm yelped in surprise as a cat dropped onto him. He wriggled for a moment in surprise before coming to his senses. Flashstorm opened his mouth and bit down on the cat's leg. He bit as hard as he could.

Flashstorm used Teeth Grip on Nettletail
-20 SP -16 HP

Flashstorm:
16/45 HP
140/160 SP

Nettletail:
79/95 HP
215/260 SP

---
Dreamleaf ran over to Flashstorm and got him some herbs quickly before she bolted back into the bushes. The medicine cat saw the other medicine cats doing the same as she was, running into the battle to heal clanmate a or the clan cats. Dreamleaf didn't care whether they were Thunderclan now, she'd heal any clan cat.

Dreamleaf used Heal on Flashstorm
-20 SP +10 HP

Dreamleaf:
19/50 HP
70/120 SP

Flashstorm:
26/45 HP
140/160 SP

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3548

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 7:05

Ooc; You have to wait and post with them struggling. The move allows for an extra turn for the user. Like a skip a turn in Uno. I'll give you a pass. It'd be hard to backtrack. Its a learning experience for all of us.

Ic: Morningstar bared his teeth against the accusations and claws digging against his soft belly fur. "You are just afraid of change, young cat. We are protecting the clans from death and devastation." His voice was calm and held a slight growl to it. They were all blind, how could they live without somecat to lead them?Baring his teeth at the she-cat, the leader bounded away, catching his medicine cat's eye as he is disappeared into the bushes. A few moments later, the cat launched himself out of the bushes as fast as his muscles could go, claws out stretched and teeth bared. The cat barreled into Ashwing without mercy, his large form overbearing.

Morningstar used Lightning Strike against Ashwing Dealing 33 damage and using 35 stamina.

Ashwing

49/100
235/280

Morningstar

63/120
240/300

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 7:37

Greenleaf's eyes caught her father's as he bounded towards the cover of the bushes. She knew this move like the back of her paw. Morningstar had always been a fan of this ThunderClan specialty. After charging back out and barreling into the WindClan deputy, the medicine cat grabbed herbs and cobwebs, ran up towards her father, and pulled him back slightly so she could quickly patch the tom's wounds. Throwing cobwebs onto his cuts, she made sure they stuck before shoving a few quick-acting pain killers in his maw and forcing him to chew. "Be careful, father," she purred and retreated a bit behind him.

Greenleaf used Major Heal on Morningstar, healing 15 HP and costing 30 stamina.

Greenleaf:
HP: 100/100
SP: 250/280

Morningstar:
HP: 78/120
SP: 240/300

Tawnyfeather was startled by the sudden she-cat that came pouncing on her and sending her tumbling. The brown she-cat yowled in surprised and pushed away from the attacker. Hissing at Spiderfur, she reared up on her hind legs and slashed blindly at the cat's face before letting herself fall back onto her paws.

Tawnyfeather used Rear-up To Slash, dealing 25 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Tawnyfeather:
HP: 82/100
SP: 265/280

Spiderfur:
HP: 20/45
SP: 140/160

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 9:44

OOC: oh, I'm so sorry, i probably should have known that o.o

IC: Ashwing barely had time to nod at the medicine cat apprentice when Morningstar rushed at her, knocking her over. She got back up and shook her head angrily. "You will only make things worse! Clan life is not only for the strong!" She clawed at him, rearing up on her hind legs.

Ashwing used Rear-up-to-Slash on Morningstar. -25 HP, -15 SP

Ashwing:

49/100
220/280 SP

Morningstar:

53/120 HP
240/300 SP

Nettletail growled at the WindClan tom. She escaped from his grip while twisting him to the side. "I am stronger than you'll ever be," she yowled at him. "Join us, and you might almost achieve my skill."

Nettletail used Duck-and-Twist, cancelling the effects of Teeth Grip. -15 HP -20 SP

Nettletail:

79/95 HP
195/260 SP

Flashstorm:

11/45 HP
140/160 SP

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ashstar on Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 10:40

Oceanpaw looked at Snowstorm. She found a scratch on her side. She placed a cobweb on it. The poppy she pulled out had no more seeds in it. She realized there were a couple of seeds left. She ran over and brought them back. She placed them in front of Snowstorm. The warrior licked them off the ground. She didn't do it like Greenleaf, shoving them in their patient's mouth and forcing them to chew. Those were the last poppy seeds around.

Snowstorm felt satisfied feeling some strength returning. She could stand and maybe fight. She stayed down though.

Oceanpaw used Heal

Oceanpaw

35/35 HP
50/90 SP -20

Snowstorm
25/60 HP +10
135/200 SP
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 11:43

Wishpaw looked groggily up at Ivyshine, "B-but I can't..." She managed to say, shakily. She lifted her head up a little, before it dropped back to the ground.
She never should've tried to take on an experienced Dark Forest warrior when she was just an apprentice who was appointed not too long ago. She glanced around to try and spot her Clanmates, but it was all just a blur and a rush of class, blood, and fur being flung and tossed around before her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vixenpaw watched as Cinnamonpaw raced off. A triumphant expression was on the ginger and white apprentice's face. She was exhausted too...
She didn't want to fight any of the deceased Dark Forest warriors, or even apprentices, so she scampered off to the outskirts of the battle, watching it with wide eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eveningsong let out a violent hiss, that could've been a growl, after Snowstorm had so fiercely defeated her. She narrowed her eyes, watching the SkyClan warrior through slitted eyes. Her black and gold fur was ruffled, and her eyes had sort of a crazed light in them. She refused to move from where she was, and she decided to let the battle rage around her.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

May's Gathering 2016
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next