Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+28
Mistpelt
Goldenturtle
Caitywolfy
Splotch
Swiftey
Winterpaw
Renette
Inky Pawprints
Sun
tabbytail
Knight
Clover
Skia
Bloom
Ash
Ice
Wild
Fish
Dewberry
Grizzly
Acrylic
Tyleca
Bleu Haikyuu
Shadow
addie ♥
Jughead
Shimmerpelt
Reaper King
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:00

OOC:
Winterpaw wrote:

Swiftpaw looked around and saw another apprentice (Stormpaw). She ran over. She slid, and managed to grab his tail. She yanked hardly.

Swiftpaw used Tail Yank

Swiftpaw

20/20 HP
70/80 SP -10

Stormpaw
15/25 HP -10
100/100 SP

Stormpaw is stunned for 1 more turn

OOC: Is the stats fine? It's weird to have an apprentice with deputy stats.

Stormpaw would have 90 HP and 280 SP, assuming he was the DF character.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3563

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:20

The tom hissed at the younger cat, his form unwavering. The herbs his daughter gave him were bitter, but the tom had been desensitized to the revolting taste. His many years living and not living, Morningstar was very much used to the taste. "How do you know? We are all there is left. Only we can protect the clans." Maw parted he let out a hiss. "Why can't you understand that your StarClan is gone?" He latched onto her scruff again, shaking violently.

Morningstar used Scruff Shake dealing 18 damage, using 25 stamina and stunning Ashwing for 1 turn.

Ashwing

41/100
220/280 SP

Morningstar

53/120 HP
215/300 SP

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit

Last edited by Splotch on Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:21

ooc; Dice hates me

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15130

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:21

The member 'Splotch' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 Mistpe10
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:23

OOC: -casually makes Wrenpaw be here all along-

Wrenpaw had been watching the fight from a distance. Her eyes were opened wide in fear. She saw a ginger and white she-cat fighting a brown she-cat. She saw medicine cats racing around and healing their Clanmates. She saw warriors and Dark Forest cats meeting claw to claw in battle. She was just made an apprentice about two sunrises ago. She couldn't fight these big and strong cats without being knocked out or even killed! She didn't want to go out and pick a fight with someone who she didn't know. She'd rather fight with one of the alive Dark Forest apprentices. They definitely weren't as strong as the dead ones.

OOC2: Who's not in a fight yet?

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:24

Ashwing tried to shake out of Morningstar's grip, to no avail. "StarClan... is not... gone!" She panted vehemently.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:40

As soon as he figured it was enough, the tom sprinted away. His sharp claws made it easy to climb one of the four trees. Knowing she was still dazed, the tom leaped off of the tree. Morningstar landed squarely on her back, his pounce stronger from the leap off of the tree's bark. "Have you seen any stars?" He hissed into her ear.

Morningstar used Tree Spring on Ashwing. Dealing 31 damage and using 35 stamina.

Ashwing

10/100
220/280 SP

Morningstar

53/120 HP
180/300 SP

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:44

Goosestorm was confused, mobs of cats scrambling around the clearing. He lost all sense of purpose and direction, randomly slamming into the first cat (Jayflight) he saw. He was unsure of his own side, he didn't know who was who and what was happening... He bowled a young looking silver tabby who, upon closer inspection, appeared to be blind.

Goosestorm used Run-And-Tackle, costing ten SP and dealing 17 damage (+5 damage since Jayflight was not focused on him) 

Goosestorm 
45/45 HP
150/160 SP 

Jayflight
38/60 HP
200/200 SP

OOC: Hope the stats are correct

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:51

Ashwing cried out in pain. But at least he had released her. Panting, she did what he had done to her, grabbing hold of his massive scruff and shaking him violently. "Yes. I've seen them in my dreams. My parents, my brother, my son... They tell me not to give up hope. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!"

Ashwing used Scruff Shake on Morningstar. -16 HP, -25 SP. Morningstar is stunned for 2 turns.

Ashwing:

10/100 SP
195/280 HP

Morningstar:

37/120 HP
180/300 SP

OOC: heal my bby
Um, dice isn't working. Could someone else roll please?...

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ashstar on Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:02

here fam

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15130

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:02

The member 'Sub' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 Mistpe10
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:05

Leopardfang's frustration with Cherryface was only growing greater. All of this nonsense about dead ancestors was just flooding from her mouth, and he was at his breaking point. StarClan this or StarClan that had absolutely no effect on him. She didn't even understand! She was going to have to change her tactics if she had any reasonable hope of changing his mind. He shut his eyes momentarily in an effort to keep down what was rising in his chest, but it was all in vain. "StarClan has given me nothing!" He finally yowled, suppressed emotions finally boiling over inside. All of the blank expressions and cold stares he'd ever given were just masks, hiding the confusion and anger that was hidden beneath. "Not protection, not my power, and certainly not hope! They don't mean anything to me--I doubt the presence dead cats looking on from the skies. That's just lies. I fight for myself, my family, and my leader, and I don't need anyone to look after me or treat me like a kit. I certainly don't want you or your kind here, or in my camp, or anywhere near my forest, and I don't want to be united with anyone either. I'm here to defend my way of life, and that's exactly what I'm about to do!" Leopardfang was nearly trembling in rage by the end of it all. He looked at Cherryface with a new glint in his eyes, rising up to his hind paws and bringing his sharp front claws down across her muzzle and forehead. For Thrushstar!

Leopardfang used Rear-up to Slash, dealing 25 damage and using 15 stamina.

Leopardfang:
90/200

Cherryface:
35/270

_______

One-eye whipped around at the sound of Blizzardpaw's mewling and watched with a sharp eye when the little she-cat ran to her mom. It was sad, really. And disgusting. Such weakness. This wouldn't even be fun, but her job was her job. She crouched, a growling rising in her throat all the while. She was in her favorite hunting crouch for hunting mice from when she was still alive. Using the same move that had put the apprentice's mother in her place, One-eye struck Blizzardpaw with as much force as she could muster into one unsheathed paw and looked down at the scene.

One-eye used Front Paw Strike on Blizzardpaw, dealing 22 damage and using 10 stamina.

One-eye:
81/225

Blizzardpaw:

0/80

OOC: sorry not sorry

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:22

Flashstorm froze and looked at Nettletail. He'd been pondering the offer. The dark forest cats were actually stronger. Flashstorm blinked and stepped away.
"Y-you mean if I joined you guys... I'd be strong like you... I'd be... powerful?" Flashstorm asked. The offer sounded almost intimidating. He wanted it... as much as he didn't want to admit it... he wanted to be stronger.

OOC: He'll be wooed over, but later someone will fully have him join the Dark Forest

Last edited by That Bleu Natsu on Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:30

Emberleaf stepped back and watched the battle rage before him. He spotted Ashwing, the Windclan deputy, in need of help and raced to her with herbs. "Eat," he demanded while he pretty much stuffed the herbs down her throat and slapped cobwebs onto her wounds. Hey, at least it helped.

Emberleaf used Major Heal on Ashwing
- 30 sp
+15 hp

Emberleaf
50/50 hp
60/120 sp

Ashwing
25/100 hp
195/280 sp

--------------------------------
Darkfrost hissed as his attack failed. However, the tom continued to fight back hard. With a growl, he reared up on his hind paws and viciously slashed at Firepaw's face. "I don't care what you say! All you are is a fox-hearted little flea bag who doesn't know how to care for himself so he fled to someone who promised him strength and power. Good for you, you know how to be a coward! I hope someone rips out your throat and feeds you to the crows. At least you'd be better as crowfood than you are now!"

Darkfrost used Rear up to slash on Firepaw
- 15 sp
- 17 hp

Darkfrost
24/40 hp
95/120 sp

Firepaw
90/100 hp
225/280 sp

OOC: I could use some help. My Darkfrost baby is dying. A heal would be nice ;)

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 Image13

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 15 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:40

OOC: no mercy for the weak

IC: Firepaw laughed at the angry tom while pulling back from the force of the attack. "I like you! I like your anger! You could put it to better use. You want to turn someone to crowfood? We have plenty of opportunities for that! Not tonight, though, not tonight. Tonight you lose!" The small ginger tom darted under Darkfrost's belly, sliding to rip his claws across his stomach.

Firepaw used Half-Turn Belly Rake on Darkfrost, dealing 24 damage and using 20 stamina.

Firepaw:
90/205

Darkfrost:
0/95

Back to top Go down