Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+22
Fish
Reaper King
Winterpaw
Dandelionheart
Dewberry
Thea
Cat
Jughead
Renette
Clover
Quest
Sun
Bloom
Rose
Bleu Haikyuu
Ash
Tyleca
Ice
Shadow
Kes
addie ♥
Pinely-san
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 4:31 pm

Finchpaw spotted Maizepaw, she got up and padded over to him "Is this your first gathering?" she asked beginning to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:21 pm

Lightfoot did what he did every moon: he followed WindClan into the clearing, looking around and noting who was there before them and who came after. Obviously WindClan had gotten there first, but it wasn't long before ShadowClan and ThunderClan came pouring in after. There was very little to fear from this Gathering; there were no current territory disputes and with the warming weather, there would be more food for each clan. But even with this knowledge, something felt off to the white tom. He couldn't shrug it off, only push it to the back of his mind when he saw his dear friend Emberleaf sitting alone. Lightfoot knew that medicine cats had their own place to sit, but her rather liked Emberleaf and preferred to sit with the ginger tom for just a little while before moving out of respect. The warrior trotted over and sat by the medicine cat with a pleasant greeting, saying, "Hello there! The Gathering this moon looks to be less hostile, yes?"

The ShadowClan deputy's spotted fur stood on end. He was tempted to shiver as well, but there was no clear reason why. Leopardfang shook his pelt out as if it would do him any good and carried on to the Great Rock, halting at the base with Ashwing of WindClan. Yes, he rather liked this new deputy and leader duo. They didn't give off the pompous air that Falconstar always had around him. He dipped his head respectfully to Ashwing and then looked momentarily at Thrushstar, a thought flashing across his mind that made him want to be up there with him. Thrushstar didn't and would never need the support, but Leopardfang still felt a hint of protectiveness. Never mind that. I must make sure ShadowClan seems as strong as ever. He looked back around the crowd and sat straight up, his black-tipped tail flicking against the grass. He didn't speak a single word.

The tabby apprentice, somewhat bigger but still considerably small, wandered vaguely through the crowd. She didn't want to be near her sister nor her brother. She'd known of the nasty scrap they'd gotten into a few nights before and didn't want to risk flaring their tempers. Tigerpaw settled into a comfy seat of springy grass and stared up at the Great Rock, looking with admiration at the three leaders.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 7:29 pm

Dreamleaf padded in almost beside Spottedstar. The calico Medicine Cat padded over to the spot that the Medicine Cats typically sat. The she-cat settled down and looked at Emberleaf.
"Good evening, Emberleaf!" Dreamleaf greeted enthusiastically. Dreamleaf noticed the loose posture of the Windclan Medicine Cat and gave a small frown.

Quest

Characters : (M)othpaw | (P)ossumpaw
Clan/Rank : (M) WC Apprentice | (P) RC kit
Libra Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:53 pm

Mothpaw padded along with WindClan, slightly annoyed at having to attend this gathering as an apprentice when he wished to be going as a warrior. What else did he need to do to prove himself? The lithe chocolate tabby sat down in the middle of the clearing, ears perked to pick up any interesting tidbits of conversation.

Possumpaw | Apprentice | RiverClan
“I wish I go to the wild!”
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 12:12 am

Cloverpool padded in and sat down.

Moonlight padded in her belly swollen with kits.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 3:39 am

Foxpaw walked up to the fourtrees behind his leader and mentor, slightly dazed more than usual. He didn't feel good or comfortable at all, was something going to happen?

---

Amberclaw now a warrior walked in proudly with his warrior name.

OOC: Shadowclan is here right 0-0 sorry if i got that wrong

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!

Last edited by Renette on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 3:50 am

Harepaw followed his leader to Fourtress, the scent of so many cats nearly made him dizzy. He searched through the crowd for anyone he knew, the sinister atmosphere was enough to tell him that he didn't want to be alone.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 6:02 am

An ear twitched at the sound of someone talking directly to him. Emberleaf dragged his dull gaze up to look at who was addressing him, even though he already knew because he recognized the voice. The medicine cat couldn't help but smile at Lightfoot; he respected the warrior almost as much as the leader herself. Plus, Lightfoot was a great friend, and probably the best one Emberleaf had. "Ah, yes, Lightfoot, much less hostile. But...there is this odd feeling itching the back of my head. I can't help but feel so...down. Thank you for coming over, you made my day." He flashed another smile, before the Medicine Cat from Thunderclan came over. "Greetings, Dreamleaf, this is my good friend Lightfoot." If it were up to him, Emberleaf would make Lightfoot the leader. He'd be perfect for the job.

---

Maizepaw's eyes perked as he saw a flash of movement out of the corner of his gaze. He looked over and smiled at Finchpaw. "Hey, Finchpaw," he purred. "Yeah, it is my first gathering. All these clans' scents are making me want to sneeze." He laughed slightly to try and cheer up the dark mood which had settled upon the gathering.

---

Frozenflame padded into the clearing behind Thunderclan and found a spot amongst the intermixed clans. He looked around and noticed that most of the cats seemed to be a bit uncomfortable and anxious.

March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 Image13

March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 6:14 am

Finchpaw nodded "Same" she mewed looking at the leaders "I wondering how its going to go"

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:05 am

"Hello, Lightfoot," Dreamleaf smiled and dipped her head at the Warrior. Dreamleaf turned her head around and scanned the clearing for any sign of Stonepaw.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:35 am

Gorsefeather followed behind the crowd, albeit slowly, his legs weren't doing that well these days. He'd always been an active cat, and the stress on his joints from leaping around the territory for herbs was showing itself in twinges as he walked. He greeted Dreamleaf with a nod, sitting down and taking his place underneath the Greatrock.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:04 pm

Pinedusk padded in a bit late behind his clanmates of Windclan and took a spot in the groups of mixed clans. He took notice to an older-appearing Thunderclan tom he'd seen before as Frozenflame. Padding over, he decided to speak to the tom. "Hiya," He greeted lazily.
~
Silverfern rushed out with the Shadowclan cats, having just returned from her hideaway. She spotted Ashwing among the crowd and smiled slightly before taking a spot with the other medicine cats.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:19 pm

Kestrelstorm noticed his deputy sitting alone. With a sigh he broke away from his usual spot and made his way next to her. He awkwardly settled down, towering over her. He dipped his head, unsure of what to say. "My kits are coming soon." he said finally.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6745

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:36 pm

Ashwing was startled by a voice behind her. She whipped around to see Kestrelstorm there. "That's wonderful!" she breathed. "Congratulations! Oh, and Kestrelstorm... " the deputy lowered her head guiltily. " I'm so sorry for driving a wedge between you and your mate. I know I'm not the best deputy, and it should be you standing here with your mate, and..." The light gray she-cat shook her head. "I don't deserve this position, and I'm sorry for taking your place," she whispered in a voice only for him.

Shimmerheart just sat uneasily, watching warriors settling down. Some of them looked as anxious as she was, or unsettled and uncomfortable as if there was a burr in their pelts. Was StarClan trying to tell them something?

Ryestep grinned at Thinstripe. "I just hope RiverClan doesn't try to make trouble again."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ashwing on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:09 pm

Thinstripe nodded "Yes they seemed very..." she searched for the word "unusually" she mewed finishing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

March's Gathering 2016
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next