Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+22
Fish
Reaper King
Winterpaw
Dandelionheart
Dewberry
Thea
Cat
Jughead
Renette
Clover
Quest
Sun
Bloom
Rose
Bleu Haikyuu
Ash
Tyleca
Ice
Shadow
Kes
addie ♥
Pinely-san
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5911

March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:16 pm

Icestorm laid on the comfy patch of grass in silence, observing the arriving cats. He noticed Lightfoot talking up a storm with some medicine cats and couldn't help but give a chuckle. His gaze soon shifted to Ashwing and Kestrelstorm. Why did his mate look guilty? Was she apologizing for something? Although he couldn't hear much of what they were saying, he had his doubts about Kestrelstorm.

~~~

"I'm gonna go make some conversation." Cedarfur meowed to Smokepelt and stood up, giving a stretch. Who to talk to... It was somewhat boring just sitting around, although he knew Smokepelt would think otherwise. Looking around the clearing, he spotted some of his clan mates and decided me might as well be social. "Hello Lightfoot, Emberleaf." The abnormally tall tom trotted cheerfully over to the group with a smile.

~~~

Smokepelt sat in silence, being the timid, unsocial guy he is lD//cries

~~~

Giving a nod, Mudfoot looked around noticing more cats arriving. Sitting with Eaglepaw was nice, but he wondered where Mossheart was. "Sorry Eaglepaw, mind if I go look for someone?" The charming smiled and got up, shaking his fur. He looked around for his mate, though unfortunately had no luck. He felt somewhat bad about leaving Eaglepaw all alone. I'll find her when the gathering starts. Looking for Leopardfang, he decided this might be a good time to have a "chat" with the deputy. Mudfoot knew he wasn't one for talking, but he'd try anyway. "Hello Leopardfang, it's nice night tonight. The weather, I mean." It was a risky thing to say, if someone thought the feeling among the clans was nice. "I couldn't help but notice a somewhat gloomy feeling in the air. Is it just me or do you feel it as well?" Mudfoot tilted his head.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 VHQrlk5
March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 1QYZaRo

March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:26 pm

Kestrelstorm purred at the thought of kits, but then sombered at Ashwing's appology. He lowered his head and murmured quietly as well. "You are a good deputy. I just need to control my anger. I fear the clan does not like me anymore though." He murmured sadly. Just a single moon of resentment had seeningly turned his whole clan against him and it hurt his feelings greatly.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6745

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Ashwing shook her head. "Not everyone. I know your mate loves you, most of the apprentices look up to you. Many warriors like you." She looked up at him. "And I like you. You're a good cat, Kestrelstorm. A fine warrior. And when I die, I hope you do become deputy. "

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:57 pm

Deadpool padded into the clearing slightly late, due to inspecting something at the back of the group of cats. He sat and settled next to Moonlight, looking around the crowd for any familiar faces.

Quest

Characters : (M)othpaw | (P)ossumpaw
Clan/Rank : (M) WC Apprentice | (P) RC kit
Libra Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Mothpaw felt agitated and padded over to where his mentor was. Flicking his tail, the lithe chocolate tabby said, "Icestorm, why do the other clans take their time in arriving? It just seems rude to keep everyone waiting." The apprentice felt annoyed. He wanted this gathering over and done with so that he could continue on his path to being a great warrior.

Possumpaw | Apprentice | RiverClan
“I wish I go to the wild!”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:49 pm

"Not everyone can be as punctual and cool like us." Saltpelt joked, the fluffy white warrior overheard Mothpaw and couldn't help butt in. The she-cat tried to defuse the odd tension in the clearing with her teasing remarks, not that it seemed very effective. She nudged the apprentice with her head teasingly, before taking her place near her apprentice, Finchpaw and Maizepaw. "Not going to mingle with other clans, you two?" She asked them, she remembered her own first gathering, she'd been so keen to meet everyone.

Mossheart came into the clearing eagerly, it was her first gathering as a warrior. But the queer tension in the clearing quickly eroded away any notions that tonight would just be a sedated peaceful affairs. Everyone seemed on edge, she prayed to StarClan that there wouldn't be a fight at least. "Shimmerheart." She called out to her fellow clanmate. "Do you know what's going on with all the clans?"

Last edited by Pikachu on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:54 pm

Finchpaw purred and shook her head "Depends" she mewed and gave Maizepaw a playful look
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6745

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:22 pm

Shimmerheart nodded to her Clanmate Mossheart. "No idea," she responded. "We're still waiting for RiverClan and SkyClan to arrive."

Ryestep saw his old friend Saltpelt and longed to speak with her, but knew he shouldn't... It would interfere with his feelings for Thinstripe.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Quest

Quest

Characters : (M)othpaw | (P)ossumpaw
Clan/Rank : (M) WC Apprentice | (P) RC kit
Libra Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:30 pm

Mothpaw glanced at Saltpelt, twitching his whiskers in mild bemusement. While perhaps the white warrior's words had been said in jest, the chocolate tabby apprentice spoke in a more serious manner because he was a gruffball. "Well that much is obvious. Everyone knows WindClan is the strongest Clan and the best Clan," he mewed matter-of-factly.

Possumpaw | Apprentice | RiverClan
“I wish I go to the wild!”
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5911

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Giving a chuckle, he couldn't help but admire the apprentice's confident spirit. "That's true. Besides, we are the fastest clan, so it makes sense to be ahead of schedule." He meowed, giving a nod to Saltpelt. "Want to sit here? The grass is really comfy." Icestorm shifted over so there was room.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 VHQrlk5
March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 1QYZaRo

March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:51 pm

Thinstripe tilted her head at Ryestep "Are you ok?" she asked worried

Eaglepaw looked around for Webpaw, she hadn't seen him for awhile. She kept her eye for his pelt
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:53 pm

Saltpelt purred with amusement at the apprentice's rather serious reply, Mothpaw reminded her of her brother, Pinedusk. He'd been equally serious, a perfect tempering force to her more wild and carefree ways. She was enjoying having this chance to mingle more with her clanmates, with Leafbare it was hard to just sit down and rest, not when prey was so scarce. Though her light hearted glee came to a slow halt when she noticed, Ryestep. Her feelings towards the ThunderClan tom was complicated. She liked him, maybe even more so than it was appropriate.

She wanted to say hi to him, to greet him like old times, but it felt wrong now. Not like when they were apprentices, joking around. So she took up Icestorm's offer with a friendly meow, masking her quiet bitterness when she noticed Thinstripe sitting next to the tom, pressing up against him. "I'd love to." She sat down next to the older warrior. "You must have been to a hundred gatherings, Icestorm. Any predictions for this moon's one? Do you think RiverClan has made good on their threat to take ThunderClan's land?" She rambling, trying to move on.

Mossheart sighed, she was worried for the future of the five clans. Especially with Thrushstar losing his mind, could ShadowClan survive if the clans came to a clash? The ginger she-cat replied quietly. "I hope they come soon. I'm eager to see this over and done with."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:44 pm

"I'm not one to mingle with..." before Maizepaw could finish speaking, Saltpelt had left to go sit with a different Windclan cat. With his ears drooping a little, the tom gave Finchpaw a curious glance. "Did you see that?" he asked, referring to Saltpelt when she had noticed some Thunderclan tom named Ryestep. Maizepaw couldn't help but want to shove his nose into their business, because he was interested in why Saltpelt's facial expression seemed to drop when she saw Ryestep.

---

Emberleaf gave Gorsefeather a respectful nod when he came over, then to Silverfern. The ginger tom then returned Cedarfur's greeting with a "Hello, how are you tonight?"

---

Surprise filled Frozenflame's face when he saw a Windclan cat approach him and give a greeting. "Hey, you are Pinedawn, right? Or something like that?" He couldn't quite remember the other tom's name, but he figured he was close enough. "How's it going? You're in WIndclan, right?

March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 Image13

March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:48 pm

Finchpaw shrugged "What do you think happened between them, she didn't seem to like the fact that Ryestep was sitting next to a different she-cat" she murmured into his ear "What if they liked each other..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:58 pm

Stonepaw padded in with the last of cats. He had gotten lost in the crowd and had to find his way back. 

He asked others until the rumors had led him to Dreamleaf. "Hello, everyone.." He greeted the other medicine cats timidly.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

March's Gathering 2016
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next