Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

January Gathering 2016

Go down 
+22
Icee
Sleepy
Thea
addie ♥
Renette
Ebby
Fish
Tyleca
Sun
Rose
Bloom
Shimmerpelt
ZakoBlue
Knight
Bleu Haikyuu
Shadow
Ice
Reaper King
Cat
Kes
Clover
King Falcon I
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 16:23

Elkpaw had only been in the clearing for a few moments before Wisteriasky made her announcement. Elkpaw was a bit confused by why she did what she did, but deep down he understood her feeling. With this in mind he bit his tongue, and decided not to say anything about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hawkpaw dipped his head in acknowledgment. It is her decision. Why have a medicine cat contained against their will? But Im not sure if the clans will accept he thought. Then he turned his head to listen to what Deadpaw had to say.

Deadpaw listened intently, jaw dropping all the while. "How can she do that?! She can't just abandon her clan?!" he growled quietly, so that only Hawkpaw could hear.

"Its her choice, now be quiet." he replied calmly. Ill speak up if I need to he thought.

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 16:59

"I exist too!" Nightpaw mewed. D;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 17:22

Gorsefeather looked on with unhidden disgust at the idea, abandoning your clan to serve all five? It was a fancy way to say she was sick of the code and wanted to be a rogue with all the benefits of a medicine cat, in his eyes. The only cats that would come to her would be half-breeds, murderers and code-breaking scum, those who would fear facing a true medicine cat who followed the code, not that he wouldn't help them, the Medicine Cat creed made it clear he was obligated to help all. But she was creating a sanctuary for such scum. The tom looked up to his leader, Falconstar, and shook his head in disapproval. There was no way StarClan could approve of such a cat.

Her presence would be unwelcome in WindClan.

-

Ivyfall simply didn't care enough about RiverClan to be surprised or hurt by the Medicine Cat's leave. Her only concern was who would teach Wisteriasky's apprentice, Duskpaw, the tom was barely older than a kit, and regardless of her free protection clause, RiverClan still needed a Medicine Cat. She looked to Acornheather and Dawnflower, perhaps they could offer to teach the young Medicine Cat Apprentice.

-

"This is why WindClan and ThunderClan are the strongest. We don't have codebreakers like them." Saltpaw commented to Ryepaw, who'd joined her a little while ago. She had planned to greet him properly but Wisteriasky's announcement had thoroughly captured her attention. "I bet Nightfire and Gorsefeather would never do a thing like that."

-

Mosspaw was surprised by the sheer volume of angry yowls, surely this wasn't that bad of an idea. She looked over to her companion, Mudfoot and whispered. "Would it really be that bad for the five clans to have an medicine cat who serves all?"
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 17:33

Snowstorm overheard Saltpaw. She walked over to him. "Right when those WindClan fox-hearts set paw on our territory, they all became code breakers, and ThunderClan cats aren't any better!" she hissed.

Nightpaw looked around. He then looked up to the leaders. "Like I said, I have something to say, but I will only speak if it's alright with you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9988

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 18:15

Dawnflower was shocked. The cat she met so many moons ago, the one who was so devoted to helping her clan out, and now this? The Shadowclan medicine cat was extremely displeased. Not only was Wisteriasky betraying her duty to her clan, she was betraying all of the medicine cats. At least that is how it felt to Dawnflower.. The light colored medicine cat shook her head, and hissed out a small "Traitor.." Under her breath. If Thrushstar wanted her assistance, fine. But as the Shadowclan medicine cat was concerned she would never seek out the former Riverclan medicine cat's help intentionally. She would rather go to Nightfire first.

-

Crowflight didn't know what to say to the cat's statement. It was a betrayal, but at the same time, it didn't feel like a loss to him. The former medicine cat had been glaring his warriors down since day one. Oh well this didn't effect his clan to greatly. They still had Acornheather, and Oceanpaw. It was still more than having just an apprentice. So.. yeah..

-

Reedfang didn't know what to say at all. He just looked up at the medicine cat in his leader. Should he still call her his medicine cat anymore? The brown tabby tom looked over to his sister, Heronwing, she seemed pretty upset. This was their sibling after all. Should he be angry? He didn't feel angry, he just felt let down. The tom padded over to Heronwing, and sat down next to her, and gave her a small nudge, for her comfort, and his own.

-

Breezepaw just watched as the medicine cat made her announcement, her blue eyes then turned to her sister. "This is why you can't trust other clans." She hissed slightly. "They are full of traitors." Even Thunderclan.. The black apprentice thought. She looked over to the one Shadowclan apprentice that wanted to say something. "See? Now everyone is going to want to leave. They aren't loyal enough to their clans. They are traitors. This is why Windclan is strong." She said in a growl. There was a reason why she didn't mention Thunderclan being strong as well.

-

Feathertail didn't really care enough to give a reaction. This didn't have to do with her or her clan. It was nice to see that her kits were getting along with some of the others, even discussing somethings that were happening. She was also glad that she wasn't the one on the rock right now, dealing with the death glares from Skyclan and Riverclan.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 18:19

Saltpaw puffed up in surprise when a warrior spoke up behind her, she was a little intimidated by the size of the she-cat, but stood her ground. "If we're such codebreakers, why hasn't StarClan helped SkyClan? Obvious they don't care for a clan made up of kittypets and rogues." She sniped back tauntingly, she was repeating words she'd heard from other WindClan cats about SkyClan. She'd learnt that almost no one in SkyClan actually had SkyClan blood in them, even Breezestar was a ex-rogue.

She pressed up against her sister who agreed with her that they were all codeless scum, this was why WindClan had won all those moons ago and taken SkyClan and RiverClan's territories without an issues. It was the fate of the weak and codeless to fall, while the strong and noble rose above them.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 18:25

Heronwing felt somewhat comforted that her brother had bothered to give her a nudge to make her feel better, but her fur was still bristling. Her own half-sister, a cat who swore to the medicine cat's code, whatever laid in that, and the warriors code, went off to be a rogue to serve all? What? Heronwing grimaced, but let her fur lay flatter. She huffed, and calmed herself next to Reedfang and Troutstep, though anger laid in her glare.

---

Silverpaw looked nervously to Dawnflower, who seemed very upset. She gently tapped her paws together, as she always did when she was nervous. "H-Hey! At least she's not in our clan. How shameful that would be! Heh..." She exclaimed, trying to calm down the other anger-filled medicine cats. She hoped her conflict-resolving procedures would work. But she felt very bad for poor Duskpaw, left mentorless. Then she remembered what she just said about being in that Clan, and she immediately felt bad. Oh, what a shame...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 18:40

Wisteriasky was shocked. She physically recoiled against the angry yowls and comments. She heard Dawnflower, and that hurt her the most. Dawnflower is her friend... Was? "You don't understand!" Wisteriasky cried out in a wail, close to one of pain. "StarClan has told me to do this! This is what StarClan wants!" It was true, right? That's what Lichencloud meant! "I still love RiverClan! I am not abandoning them!" she visibly shook. This isn't how it was supposed to go. "It was chosen for me by StarClan! I couldn't defy StarClan!" her tail quivered and her ears flattened. StarClan help me! I'm doing what you told me.

OoC: She genuinely believes StarClan told her to do this.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9988

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 19:12

Was this really what Starclan wanted? Dawnflower didn't know what to believe.. Starclan had always encouraged code, and order. It was true that they were supposed to help whoever was in need, but their clan came first. She was still hurt, she still felt betrayed, but who was she to question Starclan? The Shadowclan medicine cat didn't know what to do. Her anger had softened but it didn't completely disappear.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 19:25

Oceanpaw looked over and saw Saltpaw saying that StarClan doesn't guide their pawsteps. Hearing that made a fire blaze in such icy eyes.

"Wow, such strong words from an apprentice. If StarClan didn't guide our pawsteps, would we have nine-lived leaders and medicine cats? And if we were made from rogues and kittypets, would we be able to scratch your eyes out?" Snowstorm softly threatened the apprentice.

She heard the WindClan voices calling themselves strong and the others weak. They make themselves believe every single word that comes out of their mouth. They think the fate of the small and weak is to fall, and the others rise, but they are wrong. The fate of the weak is to become strong, like SkyClan. SkyClan will rise, no matter how long it takes.

That's what she's waiting for. For SkyClan to become strong, for WindClan to realize their mistake, and for something that has been forgotten, peace.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 20:07

Wisteriasky had completely turned the gathering into madness, many staring up at the Great Rock and around in confusion, even more shouting out in complete anger and disgust. As her apprentice, Duskpaw had no idea what to think. He had no idea that she'd ever had a wish to do this. What of the clan? What of his training? He would be RiverClan's only medicine cat then and he was still only a newly-named apprentice! What was he supposed to think? Or feel? She was leaving the clan, but it was under the wish of StarClan. Was he wrong for feeling betrayed?
The tom had no idea, and hadn't the heart to speak out, and so he stared down at his feet.

Breezestar himself had already expected the gathering to be a mess, with business between him, the ShadowClan leader, and WindClan's old ruler that had been left unsettled. This... Well, this was completely unaccounted for.

Many spit nasty names. Rogue. Traitor. The gray tabby had meant many a dirty liars in his life-time, but he saw the truth in the she-cat's terrified eyes. She spoke the truth. Once the crowd had settled down, he stepped forward to raise his voice above the crowd. "And who are we to question her?" Breezestar yowled, his blue eyes storming. "Medicine cats serve as the direct link between us and our ancestors. The message she brings tells of no ill will. No clouds have rolled in to destroy her message!" It was truly disgusting how quick these cats were to call her a traitor. But the code... The code! Who did they think gave them the code? He let out a heavy sigh. "SkyClan is treated well by Acornheather and Oceanpaw, and will consider to do so above all else. However, we are not so lost in our own pride to reject any generosity Wisteriasky may offer down our paths, especially under StarClan's blessing." With that, he was done on the matter, stepping back again. He had more pressing issues on his mind, but this he found rediculous.

January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 PDt1Qqd January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 20:36

Nightpaw took another deep breath. "Well, since nobody is saying not to, I'll just say what I have to say." he said. With no idea what the leaders are thinking of him, he leaped onto the Great Rock. It was kind of crowded, but he found space.

He took one last deep breath. "I know this gathering is already a big mess, but trust me, it will be a bigger mess." he started. He closed his eyes. He then opened them. "I will be leaving ShadowClan after tonight." "Don't..." Swiftpaw said before being broke off by Nightpaw. "I killed a cat, am friends with a rogue, and I have a secret relationship with a RiverClan cat. Call me a traitor and a code-breaker all you want, but that won't help, because I know what I am. I'm what you say I am. I don't know where I'll continue my training, but it's become clear to me that clan-life isn't suited for me, at least ShadowClan life." he said. He looked over to Thrushstar. "I'm sorry, Thrushstar, but your clan's life isn't suited for me." he said more softly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 21:11

January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 J-cloudy-moon

The moon's light faltered as clouds began to cover the it. Whether it was StarClan's ire at Wisteriasky, the bickering amongst clans or at Nightpaw, no one could know.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 9:25

Icestorm couldn't bear it anymore. "Traitor!" He meowed, fur bristling, ears flat. It wasn't a full yell, but loud enough so other cats could hear him. "Why would StarClan want this? And why now of all times?" He was starting to get furious at how the Gathering was turning out to be. One catastrophe after another. He then heard another cat start to speak about killing another cat. You're damn right it's not suited for you. He gave a small his. "What a mousebrain! You'd be better of just leaving the clan without confessing to everyone!" The older tom mumbled to himself. He didn't want other cats to be angry at him for giving his opinion, but his fatherly, protective instincts took over. Besides, who else would speak up if he didn't?

~~~

Cedarfur and Smokepelt sat where they were in silence. "This isn't going to end well." The tall tom whispered to his nephew.

The grey tom gave a nod of agreement. "I can't believe Icestorm has gotten so worked up about this." He said softly.

Cedarfur couldn't help but give a small purr. "Your father has always been very protective and loyal to the Warrior code. Seeing something like this that might change the Clan's ways is something to be worried about." He pointed out.

~~~

"Well," Troutstep meowed, looking around at the gathering. Things were starting to fall apart. "Guess the leader's should've picked a better medicine cat." He whispered to Heronwing. He wondered why the other cat confessed his killing. I killed a cat, but I would never confess it.

~~~

He didn't know what to say to Mosspaw. He turned his head from examining the crowd of cats to the apprentice. "Well, I don't think it makes much sense. The Clans have always had one medicine cat that is loyal to them. But having a medicine cat that serves all is... like having a rouge that serves all." The handsome tom spoke from his heart, hoping it was the right thing to say. "Let's hope that everyone calms down before StarClan gets to angry." Mudfoot added, tilting his muzzle to the grey sky.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 VHQrlk5
January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 1QYZaRo

January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 11:33

Nightpaw looked at Icestorm, then at the sky. There was no moon any more. The clouds covered it. He looked back down. "As far as I'm concerned, this gathering is over." he said as he leaped down. He looked at Icestorm. "The cat I killed wasn't even a clan cat." he said before leaving Fourtrees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

January Gathering 2016
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next