Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

January Gathering 2016

Go down 
+22
Icee
Sleepy
Thea
addie ♥
Renette
Ebby
Fish
Tyleca
Sun
Rose
Bloom
Shimmerpelt
ZakoBlue
Knight
Bleu Haikyuu
Shadow
Ice
Reaper King
Cat
Kes
Clover
King Falcon I
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 21:01

"Yeah, he'd be able to take one down, in his dreams." Snowstorm mumbled under her breath. She walked near the cats who said that he did take a monster down, and ate kits. "Wow, he would eat kits, the future of his clan, because they stayed up late, and he took down a monster?! That's insane! I'm thinking twice about threatening him!" she sarcastically meowed.

Nightpaw walked over to Rainpaw. "That's true. I knew some friends of mine that died when a monster barely touched them." he told the SkyClan apprentice.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 9:39

Falconstar nodded in greeting to Thrushstar as the rest of the clans swarmed in. They sat there for a bit as everyone got comfortable and acquainted. "Guess I'll start, hm?" he muttered with a low laugh, stepping forward to address the clans. "The Gathering will now begin! WindClan has done well this moon. Our clan continues to grow as always, and we continue to watch for... unintended visitors." Falconstar moved back to allow the next leader to go, not having much to report that he felt was needed to be reported.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 11:28

Snowstorm's eyes widened. By 'unintended visitors', you mean the clan that belongs in their territory. Why do they keep acting innocent, and denying what they did is wrong?! They can try to scare and threaten us, but I don't care, because they will beg us to spare their lives once we shred them. she thought.

Oceanpaw felt kind of the same way. She looked up at the sky. Please StarClan, when Breezestar speaks, let Falconstar see his wrong doing. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 13:52

After Falconstar's brief report was finished, Fishstar stepped forward and took his place. "RiverClan has been thriving this moon, despite the weather," reported the spotted leader. "We have been gifted with a bountiful number of new kits, and many of those kits are now apprentices training to be warriors. We have also been fortunate to raise five young cats to the rank of warrior, those being Firestream, Reedfang, Ivyfall, Heronwing, and Rainstorm. As per usual, we wish nothing but the best for our friends, and swift justice for those who seek to wrong us." Fishstar paused for a moment, glancing down at her paws, and then looked back up. "There is one other thing that I must address." Her voice hardened. "Wisteriasky, our medicine cat, has something she would like to announce. I have allowed her to speak before you all tonight." The grey she-cat shifted aside a little to make room for Wisteriasky.

January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 23:53

Dewpaw's ears perked as she heard her leader announce Wisteriasky to speak at the gathering and was excited to see where this is going, 'I hope this is something about Windclan having to give up the territory' She thought to herself as Falconstar acted as if nothing was wrong.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 1:42

Oceanpaw's ears also perked when Fishstar said that Wisteriasky, the cat that wanted her gone, will speak. She didn't really like the RiverClan medicine cat. All she'd do is glare at her, but if she's going to tell Falconstar to give SkyClan their home, she would start to like her. She looked back up at Silverpelt. The stars glistened like the river. She then looked back at the great rock, waiting for Wisteriasky to speak.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 16:26

Thrushstar watched in silence as the tension quickly built as the leaders began to speak. He was not going to get into any arguments tonight but that wasn't going to stop the other leaders. However, he was slightly put off when Fishstar spoke about her medicine cat having something to announce. If it had to be announced at a gathering, it had to be something serious. When the Riverclan leader stepped aside to make room for Wisteriasky on the great rock, Thrushstar found himself being pushed back as the space grew more cramped. No matter, though. He wanted to hear what the medicine cat had to say.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 22:29

Dreamleaf's eyes gazed over to Wisteriasky with a bit of curiosity hidden in her amber eyes.

---

Bluesong looked at the Riverclan Leader with a cold blue gaze but stayed completely silent. Why would a Medicine Cat need to speak at a Gathering? Not like the warrior had anything against Wisteriasky, she was just confused.

---

Wildpaw listened intently, as this was his first Gathering after all. His eyes grew wider as the leaders began to speak and soon the apprentice's eyes looked like moons with black slits down the middle.

----

Firestream flicked her tail and her blue eyes traveled to Wisteriasky. Firestream had never felt this curious or puzzled in her life time.

---

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 22:41

Elkpaw listened closely and heard the leaders speaking behind him. "Oh no! The gathering started! Gotta go Cobraeyes!" Elkpaw jumped up and pelted towards the clearing. He settled himself down and listened intently. He noticed everyone looking at Wisteriasky, so he did as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hawkpaw and Deadpaw turned their heads as the Gathering began.

OOC: I would've posted earlier, I just didn't notice the replies.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 0:07

All Ashwing's cats waited in anticipation because she was too lazy to post separate statements for them all.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 12:09

Wisteriasky swallowed hard and stood slowly. The time has come to make her announcement. Slowly, she walked forward and lept onto the rock, shockingly aware of everyone's eyes on her. Some were cold and most were curious, she noticed as she swept her gaze around. It was the first time she was on the rock, and it was odd. And my last. she thought to herself.

"Hello," she said, trying to gather her voice to be heard. "I am announcing my departure from RiverClan." she paused, but then continued on, gaining confidence. "This has nothing to do with Fishstar, she has done nothing wrong." She let SkyClan stay so long. "When I recieved my medicine cat name, a past medicine cat told me 'The sky is your limit'." SkyClan. "Since then, I have thought long and hard about it; Clan life constrains me." SkyClan constrains me. The camp is a prison. "The Medicine Cat code says us medicine cats have no boundries, but it is rarely practiced. So tonight, I request to become the Clan's Independent Medicine cat!" her eyes gleamed. She loved this idea, and finally announcing it made her happy. "I will bring herbs equally to all clans who accept my offer. I will help any cat who needs it, I will provide herbs, prey, and shelter no matter the clan or their deeds." she was talking louder and louder, prouder and prouder. "I will live in the Abandoned Barn. I will make it the Clan's safe haven, open to all no matter what. I will stock herbs, plant and care for important herbs! Help any cat! I will travel to learn of more herbs and better ways to heal! I will be something of a middle man for StarClan if they need it!" she was practically flying with excitement. "This was a StarClan chosen path for me, and the Clans!" she paused, letting the cats murmur. Her head swivvled around.

"All that is left to say is to ask my question. Who will allow me to serve them as an Independent Medicine cat? To not be part of the clan, but a helper to the clan?" Finally, she was done. Her throat hurt from the strain, but it was worth it. She felt like she could fly; she was finally walking her path.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 12:23

Silverpaw's eyes widened with shock. What? Is this even allowed? The she-cat was nervous, the idea was great, but... Isn't that sort of breaking the code? Warrior and medicine cat code...? She wasn't sure. She'd just met this cat today, and already she got the impression this cat wanted to escape... Something. She didn't know if this was right, in a sense. She stood, awkwardly, next to her mentor.

~

Heronwing was angry. How... Why... Why is Wisteriasky doing this? This is a break in loyalty! What is Fishstar going to say? Did she approve of this?! Questions raced through Heronwing's head, upset that someone she considered a friend was leaving them. To serve all the clan's and help them out? That's Starclan's job! She decided not to let her anger boil and sunk her claws deep into the ground. But this was her half-sister, did she not have the right to be mad?

She tended to overthink things.

~

Pebblepaw's eyes widened. A medicine cat... Leaving? Awesome! Maybe she can tell me how it is without a clan! I heard rogues, loners, and stuff are cool... She'll be like... A magical loner thing... who's still sort of in the clans?? Pebblepaw begn to think aloud a bit, curious and a bit confused.

~

Pinepaw just stood awkwardly, bewildered. I don't want her serving me. She could spill our secrets and tactics to other clans if we visit her! Someone should say something. How idiotic! She better not just lie and turn into a rogue or kittypet or loner or something! He huffed a bit, his young mind not sure how to feel. He angrily groomed his chest fur.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Moony on Mon 8 Feb 2016 - 17:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 16:27

Icestorm watched with anticipation as the medicine cat made her way to the rock. What is she planning? He couldn't help but fluff up his fur when she started to speak. Once she was done, the grey tom gave a quiet hiss of disapproval. "How dare she! She might as well change the warrior code while she'd up there." Icestorm was always known for being protective of the code and his clan so his disagreement was most likely expected.

~~~

Not finding anyone sit by and with the gathering about to start, Smokepelt padded over to Cedarfur and sat by his uncle. He stayed quiet listening to the leaders then perked his ears as the Wisterasky started to announcing medicine cat stuff. He was suddenly filled with confusion wondering why she would think to do something like this.

~~~

"Hush, I wouldn't say a word if I were you." Cedarur whispered to his nephew before the tom could speak. The tall cat glanced over to Icestorm, giving a small smile. Always being protective. He gave a purr.

~~~

Troutstep sat next to Heronwing. He honestly didn't care what the medicine cat did with her life. It wasn't his place to disagree but could see that older grey tom from WindClan thought otherwise. He wrapped his tail around Heronwing, hoping to comfort the small she cat.

~~~

Well that escalated quickly. Mudfoot thought to himself, looking around at the crowd of cats. Some looked enraged by the medicine cat's news, others seemed to care less. He didn't really know whether to agree with Wisterasky or not. What she says may be helpful...But couldn't it also cause riffs between the clans? The charming tom tilted his head to the side curiously.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 VHQrlk5
January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 1QYZaRo

January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 17:48

Nightpaw looked down at his paws. After a few seconds, he looked back up. He took a deep breath. "I have something to say as well." he announced.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 18:00

Fogpaw's ears perked to hear her sister speak, growing more and more confused after every heartbeat that passed. Leave? She didn't know anyone could do that, let alone a medicine cat. She opened her mouth to say something, but thought better of it, biting her tongue to prevent herself from trying again. She thought of her sister's apprentice, Duskpaw, and stared at the ground. She would have frowned if she knew what facial expressions were.

Ashcloud's eyes widened in surprise. Wisteriasky had never mentioned anything to him, nothing about leaving, let alone becoming a medicine cat for the entire forest. He gazed up at her with a concerned look in his dulling green eyes. All in all, though, he'd support his daughter in whatever she thought was right. His gaze flickered between Icestorm and Heronwing, an uncomfortable feeling growing in his gut."Oh children, I cannot choose between you."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2016   January Gathering 2016 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

January Gathering 2016
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next