Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]

Go down 
+24
Flybot
Splotch
Little
meme police
Turtle
Shiny
Phoenix
May
Wolfy
Lerrn
Twilight
Knight
Rook
Soul
Kitty
Darky
Echo
Rose
Sleepy
Stormi the Gummy
~Shadow Jinx
Wolf
King Falcon I
Sun
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014 - 1:20

As soon as Gingerheart fell, her stomach dropped. She was running on adrenaline, of course, but it didn't help too much when she was already badly injured and the ground was amazingly slick. She knew this was it. She just had a gut feeling. All she could see as she stared up at Reedstar was a cold, dead, soulless killer. It wasn't anything like she had remembered back in the day. But as she stared, she tried to get up before she was immediately stopped by the fact that at one point, she saw Reedstar, and then suddenly nothing. Everything went dark as pain shot through her like nothing she had ever felt before. Scratches, she could deal with; bites, it wasn't a huge problem... but this, this was worse than any of that combined as Reedstar's claws ripped her eyes to shreds. It was agonizing-- excruciating. The she-cat screamed from the searing pain that now surrounded her, clouding up any thought she might have had. Suddenly shaking, Gingerheart didn't even try to fight back before freezing at the sound of the Riverclan leader's voice so close to her face. So this is what it felt like, being so close to death. It was like she could already feel herself being taken from her own body. Her breathing slowed and her entire body relaxed as more pain flooded into her from the now deadly grip Reedstar's teeth had on her neck. But it didn't last long. Only for a heartbeat did she feel anything at all-- the sudden inability to breathe combined with the alien feeling of blood oozing from where her eyes used to be as well as blood almost freely flowing from her neck. And then it was gone. She remembered her last breath; she remembered her body practically giving up. She felt everything about her go limp, but then there was nothing.

Everything was suddenly numb as she tried to close what was left of her eyes before the nothingness was replaced by a new feeling. Blinking a few times, the old she-cat looked around to see the battle still ensuing around her, but she could see. There was no pain, no agony, no fear. She felt... comforted. Taking a deep breath, she looked around one more time before her eyes caught something strangely familiar. On the other side of the camp that was surprisingly clear of any cats or bloodshed stood Cedarfur and Mapleface who simply stood there, staring at Gingerheart as if they were waiting. So this is how it ended, Gingerheart thought as she closed her eyes again with a feeling of peace. Killed by Reedstar... Almost shrugging it off, the senior warrior stood up from where she was, unseen by the battle still taking place, before she walked towards her family. Here she was. She was with Starclan now.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014 - 1:43

Daisynose wasn't willing to give up still, scratching at Eaglethorn's eyes and muzzle, his shoulder, belly, leg - whatever he could wrestle and manage to get his claws unto. It wasn't long though until bright red had stained much of his snow, white pelt. His struggles became weaker and weaker with each passing heartbeat until he had finally let out his last breath, stiffening up and falling nimbly to the ground, his eyes still open. One could practically see the light fade away from them.

The dark gray tabby glanced around in exasperation, seeing nearly every ShadowClan cat around him being overwhelmed, or choosing to flee - even Nightstar took to fleeing. He shook his head, for once looking rather afraid. 'This can't be happening...' Was all he could think, a bit desperate in his denial. 'It can't -' Sagewhisker stopped, seeing a she-cat pin Cloudbillow down. With a sharp snarl, the tom tackled her, pushing the crow-food away and allowing the gray warrior to finally escape with the others. (becausecomeon.frostyneverevenpostedinthefirstplace.)
Sagewhisker felt a deadly chill go down his spine, hearing the familiar voice of Gingerheart screaming across the clearing. He moved at once to go and help her, not caring for the three others around him, but his legs were failing beneath up and it wasn't a heartbeat before he felt a sharp blow to the back of his head. His vision went black for a split-second as he crumbled to the ground, broken and defeated.

Mistflower stared down at Heavykit for a few moments, her eyes widened in surprised that he had done such a thing to the warrior. Perhaps it was because he was still technically a kit, he still seemed like a baby to her, but she shook her head clear of it quickly. "Alright, follow me, all of you - Squirrelpaw, make sure all the kits stay together. No matter what you hear outside, don't look, okay?" She meowed through the scruffs of the two kits she was carrying. The she-cat gave a quick nod to Nightstar, her eyes resting on Thrushstripe for just a moment before pushing out of the nursery. She glanced around for the all clear before leading the kits and one apprentice out of the hidden exit - away from all the chaos and out of the camp.

Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 PDt1Qqd Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 13:37

Squirrelpaw nodded to Mistflower and hurried the kits outside with his bushy tail, trying to block their view of the battle. "We'll get you to somewhere safe," he promised the kits, hoping no cats would be so undignified to attack them and the kits.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4505

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 22:52

Telling himself that his mousebrained sister was probably alright, he refrained from looking about the camp... What was left of it, anyway. He kept Wolfkit behind Squirrelpaw's bushy tail as they hurried to get out of camp.

ooc; what now :u

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 JGgdMsS Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 JGg3TFt  Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 JGg3GK7 Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 JGg2WjR

Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 JcTsSP1  Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 JcnAVnI Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 Grub_f10Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptySun 23 Mar 2014 - 16:30

Ooc: I didn't even
I understand that
But
What
Yeah I was sick and had a plan here but since I couldn't post and apparently some people got away with some crazy things, I'm just going to go with what I planned.
I'm not reading five pages so...I just won't post with my other cats and say they just did whatever the other guys were doing. I just need to throw Red and Wolf in here.

Ic: Wolfkit looked around wildly as he was herded away. Where were they going? Where was Snowfall and Redshade? He stopped, not wanting to leave without at least one of his parents. Glaring up at Squirrelpaw, he sat down stubbornly.
"You idiot."
The little tom kit whirled around to look up at his father, who was stumbling over, bleeding heavily from many wounds. "Don't just sit there." Redshade growled, scooping up Wolfkit in his jaws rather aggressively and following Squirrelpaw. He looked at the apprentice with a flaming green gaze to show he was serious. He had almost been killed in that battle when several cats suddenly jumped him. Stupid cowards, outnumbering me like that..! He growled to himself, the words in his head. He had managed to get away and look around to see what was going on, but not being able to fight anymore. Tired, he had lugged himself this way, coincidentally spotting his kits there with the apprentice.
"I'm coming with you." He growled to the apprentice, then looked away and followed with Wolfkit still in his jaws.
Confused and terrified of what had just happened and was still happening, Wolfkit shut his mouth and went limp in his father's jaws.

Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzPlague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrPlague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaPlague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 1voydPlague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 2gy1qubPlague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksPlague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014 - 22:09

Because Ebs wants a conclusion

Dewstar's head whipped around. She surveyed the camp- walls trashed, nests destroyed and dead bodies littered the ground. She had hoped it wouldn't come to killing, but what had to be done just had to be done. The dark storm clouds that hung low in the sky finally rumbled and let loose their contents. Rain splattered on the ground and doused the warriors, soaking Dewstar's pelt and weighing her down. She observed the tails of the remaining ShadowClan cats fleeing and, at the site of the abandoned camp, let loose a blood-curdling yowl of triumph. "ShadowClan is defeated!" Her eyes narrowed to avoid water splashing into her eyes. Dewstar searched for the other two leaders and, upon meeting their gazes, gave a solemn nod to each. And so it is done. "Reedstar, Falconstar. ThunderClan will take the suspected murderer and deal with him how we see fit. Do not worry, he will be treated like a murderer if he is proven to be one."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014 - 22:32

Reedstar stepped away from the lifeless body and turned to Dewstar. His hackles raised as he heard the dim echo of thunder and felt the splatter of rain across his pelt. Rain had never been a good omen in his life. It signaled death... but hopefully, this time it was the death of the cats that had spilled RiverClan blood. "You see to that." he said with a flick of his tail. Maybe he would never find Hailwhisper's murderer, but perhaps Dewstar would. And if not... this day would be a grim reminder of what happened when you crossed RiverClan's path. "But Sagewhisker is mine." His claws sheathed. The kits were Froststar's last surviving blood since Morningfur's death, and only he knew their identities. They belonged in RiverClan, where there cats still knew honor. Reedstar could only pray that they took after their mother, and not after their adopted Clan. "There is an old feud to settle."

Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]   Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plague is the Least of your Worries [BATTLE TOPIC]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9