Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel

Go down 
+16
Honey Badger
Icee
screams I am inactive
Shadow
Cherry
Moon
Bloo
Flame
Snowy
Ebby
Frosty
Snake
Mossy
Sleepy
Jay
Rainy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 18:41

Drags followed Snake calmly, watching him in amusement. "Phhft, scaredy cats." she rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 18:43

OOC: LOL- I can't stop imagining everyone at the party as a cat XD Well except Snake cause I've seen a picture of him XD

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 18:45

Snake's screaming died down and he started laughing. "Ok who want's to hear a story",he chirped.

OOC: XD i'm basing this on life experiences to

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 Beauti10 <-------Starlingkit(who I want to be a meddie since he'll probably be forever alone anyways XD)

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 18:47

" Holy crap omnomnom WHATS GOING ON!?" Frosty screamed as she ran back into the main room. " Snake, what are you doing with that skeleton? Dude, he's MINE!" She exclaimed, pushing Gage off the couch and onto the floor to be tripped over anyone who felt like getting tripped. Then she crawled up into the skeletons lap.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 Tumblr_mia5hr9sbp1r82kfmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 18:49

Snake fell to the ground,"Love you to frostypoo." He sat up trying to be comfy ,well trying.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 Beauti10 <-------Starlingkit(who I want to be a meddie since he'll probably be forever alone anyways XD)

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 18:53

Maddi was still pleading Moss to come ghost hunting when she stepped backwards and onto Snake's leg. She jumped.

"YIKES! Oh, sorry- Gage. Didn't know it was you," Maddi said.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 19:00

Snake bit his lip "It's..ok". He pushed frostypop over and sat down. "Ok "Snake smiled He spoke aloud,"Once upon a time, there was a boy named gage who had a jealous bike. The bite hated that he had to be the one on the bottom(Don't say anything >.>). So then his cold rusty heart broke and he grew evil. He took out his rage on gage, flinging his off by crashing into his girlfriend's dad's car. Killing deer, cats, dogs. Gage tried many times to throw it away but it ALWAYS came back. He threw in in the dumpster, BOOM it came back. He tried to give it away BOOM it came back again then finnaly It was stolen, he was free to ride his motercycle that had only killed a few rabbits. But one day, he was eating a popsicle and his mother called him outside. He looked and saw the bike. He had a heartattack and died right there. He was buried with his bike and every full moon if you listen hard enough you'll here a bike creaking, dogs and cats' final screams and gage crying out for help.And pie....But mostly Pie."

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 19:06

"Thats not fair, you're are bigger. So I automaticly win." She pushed Snake off again and hugged the skeleton. " They'll never understand us..." She whispered, then looked at Snake."I think I've heard that before, my kind sir."

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 Tumblr_mia5hr9sbp1r82kfmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 19:14

After being very late, Icee finally noticed her other good Canadian friend, and her face lit up.

"DEAADDD!" she howled, charging at him, only to give him a surprisingly soft hug. Though her costume was plastic, it folded like some cloth whenever she squished it, so it didn't poke anyone. And, Icee was still hugging Dead.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 19:21

Drags, like the others, ignored Snakes story and raised an eyebrow at Frosty. She shrugged and sat on Snakes lap "We're the only normal ones brother." she said, putting her head on his shoulder. Then she thought about Snakes story "Geez Gage, you and your bikes" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 19:26

Frosty mentally shaved Drag's eyebrow off and chuckled with her. " But seriously, don't hurt yourself again." She told Snake, narrowing her eyes in grave seriousness. Then she throw one of Mr. Skeleton's ribs at Drags.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 19:36

"Lay off Frosty." Drags mummbled from Snakes shirt after the bone hit her "Go sexually abuse skeletons elsewhere." she wrapped her arms around Snake. In all fairness this is a brother sisster thing nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 20:05

Sleepy sat in the corner of the room. Feeling sadistic and extremely bored, he shined the LED light of the screwdriver into everyone's eye.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 20:46

Frosty looked at Drags, suddenly feeling contrite. She went to retrieve the bone at came back with a hand full of candy as well. " I'm sorry Drags." She said with puppy-dog eyes as she offered her the candy.

Mr. Skeleton lay alone in the corner, forgotten. He just sat there scrutinizing the whole debacle, but not saying a word.

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2011 - 4:25

Dead fell to the ground, tackled by Icee. He round-kicked her off and went all Chuck Norris. He wriggled from her grasp, shuddering. "Gosh, I need to start calling you Belarus.." He glanced at Ebster. "See what I mean? She's a stalker."

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 I0CCm4

Last edited by Ivan~ on Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 12:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next