Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel

Go down 
+16
Honey Badger
Icee
screams I am inactive
Shadow
Cherry
Moon
Bloo
Flame
Snowy
Ebby
Frosty
Snake
Mossy
Sleepy
Jay
Rainy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 13:29

Moss grabbed a handfull of Icekat's candy, shoving it in her mouth.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 10rn1pg
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 16:14

"MINE!" screamed Flamey, tackling Moss.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 16:41

Ebony nearly jumped when she heard the tapping on the box. Oh, no! It was Dead-a-roonie! ;3; "Ahh! Go away, please! I am the box of tomatoes fairy... and you don't want the box of tomatoes fairy's curse, do you?!" She nervously nibbled a bit of pizza. Thank god she had grabbed a slice before a very rude Moon crashed into their food supply and whatnot.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 PDt1Qqd Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 19:11

Drags didn't read the last 3 pages to she has absolutley no clue whats going on. 8D
She took a handfull of candy from her bag that just randomly popped into her hand and started peeling off the wrapping and popping it into her mouth. "Mmkay then." she shrugged. o3o
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 19:21

"Hey drags", snake muttered, trying to avoid Ebz and the Tomato fairy. "What's up sister"?

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 Beauti10 <-------Starlingkit(who I want to be a meddie since he'll probably be forever alone anyways XD)

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 19:42

Frosty jumped up and glomped Ebs. " GIVE ME A TOMATO!!!! Oh hi Snake, yeah it's alright, just continue to ignore me." She said, folding her arms.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 Tumblr_mia5hr9sbp1r82kfmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 19:46

Snake ignored frostypop because she was going to the Taylor swift concert without him.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 Beauti10 <-------Starlingkit(who I want to be a meddie since he'll probably be forever alone anyways XD)

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 19:49

Frosty fell on her knees. " Snakepie, I'm begging you for your forgiveness. I'll hide you in my purse, if you want." She cried.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 Tumblr_mia5hr9sbp1r82kfmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 19:53

"oh ok",snake said turning to her, maybe knocking Drags over in the process.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 20:02

OoC: Come on, people, do we actually do these things in RL? >w< Happy Halloween, btw!

Rain smiled, thankful for the compliments. She blushed a little, looking down at her feet.
"Please, go through all of the house," she told anybody who would listen. "I hear there's a vampire in the attic and a ghost in the left upstairs bedroom."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 20:05

" Oh yay." Frosty grinned before headed towards bedroom to hunt some ghosts.

Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 3:56

Snow walked over to the snacks table,and started eating the sweets."These are SOOO good!" Said a hyper Snow.She had eaten nearly half of the bowl

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 Tumblr_mu28znCJ2g1ql2sjoo1_500 
Willowkit
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 4:20

"Tomato fairy?" Dead raised an eyebrow. "I don't believe in fairies. But, I do believe in the flying mint bunny. You should too." He loomed over the box with faucet-in-hand, threateningly. Then he swayed backward, laughing, and thought to himself, I do a good impression of Ivan.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 I0CCm4

Last edited by Ivan~ on Tue 1 Nov 2011 - 12:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 9:21

Drags stubbled over "I'm fine, Snake." she growled, standing up. "GUYS THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HALLOWEEN PARTY NOT A...WHATEVER YOU GUYS ARE DOING!" she yowled, walking back next to Snake slapping him with her taco. Wait...I have a taco?!
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 9:28

"Ok then,lets tell scary stories!" Announced Snow

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 Tumblr_mu28znCJ2g1ql2sjoo1_500 
Willowkit
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next