Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel

Go down 
+16
Honey Badger
Icee
screams I am inactive
Shadow
Cherry
Moon
Bloo
Flame
Snowy
Ebby
Frosty
Snake
Mossy
Sleepy
Jay
Rainy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 0:02

Drags ignored Moose. "Yes they are." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 0:07

"No, narwals are fake." Moss snapped, forcing to keeps her fists unclenched.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 10rn1pg
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 0:13

"NUHUH"snake cried,"NARWALS ARE THE UNICORNS OF THE SEA".

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 Beauti10 <-------Starlingkit(who I want to be a meddie since he'll probably be forever alone anyways XD)

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 0:22

OoC: Guys...seriously? You're typing like it's the chatbox /:

Rain answered...uh, Moss?
"I don't know." The teen grinned wickedly. "I could happen, or it couldn't."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 0:41

Drags rolled her eyes "Thank you Snake." she said. Getting up she randomly walked around unrolled she found an entrance to a secert hunted house. She widened her eyes. It was the scaryest house she had ever seen. Surely the rest of WCC would want to hear about it, she wasn't going in there alone, no way. She turned around "HEY GUYS LOOK I FOUND A HAUNTED HOUSE!" She yelled. Hopfully they would come soon, it was spooky here.

Occ- anyone care to be trapped inside a haunted house?
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 0:57

Snake turned,"Really",he went over to where she was and widened his eyes in fear.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 Beauti10 <-------Starlingkit(who I want to be a meddie since he'll probably be forever alone anyways XD)

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 1:07

OoC: Hey Dragon, they're IN a haunted house .3.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 2:39

Occ- well it doesn't seem like it. That's why I created a haunted house inside the one we are already in :D

Drags hid behind Snake "It's a haunted house inside a haunted house!!" She screened. "Take Snake, he's the hottest!" Suddently a brick came flying at Drags and knocked her out. XD
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 19:30

"Thank god!" Moss exlaimed. "I was about to knock her out myself!"

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 10rn1pg
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 20:33

OOC: But you can't just drastically change the enviornment just because "it didn't feel like it." This topic isn't exactly run by you.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 20:44

Sand wandered over and picked up the brick throwing it at Moss,"I think it's real,"she concluded and started drinking up a Pixi Stick

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 20:46

Moss doged, "Screw you." she snapped, leaning on Snake.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 22:52

occ- who cares, if I didnt someone whould have. Lighten up this is fun.

ic- Drags poked her head out "We should all go inside it, I know Im not going in alone!" she said. Poking Snake she said "You go in first."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 23:00

OoC: NOBODY would have, Dragon. Stay out of my topics from now on.

This topic is finished. I'm done with people just taking somebody else's idea and just creating something of their own from it because it wasn't enough. Sorry Dragon ruined your fun, guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9