Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel

Go down 
+16
Honey Badger
Icee
screams I am inactive
Shadow
Cherry
Moon
Bloo
Flame
Snowy
Ebby
Frosty
Snake
Mossy
Sleepy
Jay
Rainy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 13:06

"I'll go first." Moss called, elbowing her attacker.

ooc- Anything I do, I actually do in RL. I had to kick on kid tacking pictures of me. His phone was full of them......

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 10rn1pg
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 13:20

Christina sighed, as she fixed her glasses. Was anyone going to say hi to her? She just stood there quietly, she wasn't one of the ones that spoke a lot. Christina started to play around with her scythe, but soon stopped to eat a KitKat bar from the candy bag she had with her. She smiled as she ate her KitKat bar, she had just come back from Trick or Treating.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 13:28

OOC: I knowz I'm WAY to late but, is it posible I can still join cuz peeps are still posting, I see :D

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 14:06

OOC: Just join. Dart.

IC: Just then, the door quietly creaked open. No one saw as a young girl walked in with a pink wig, pink dress, purple belt, purple collar, and a crown (Princess Bubblegum costume ^_^) and glomped Christina.

"Ohai, Badge." Maddi laughed. "What's going on?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 14:37

"Ugh." Moss groaned angrily. "Too many people!"

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 10rn1pg
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 14:46

"You pessimist. Have a little fun," Maddi teased Moss. "Besides- I'm a party PRINCESS."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 16:03

Christina let out a small cry as she hit the ground. She pushed Maddi off of her, and got up, dusting off her black robe. "Nice seeing you too, Hope." she said, as she fixed the glasses on her nose. She grabbed her mask and put it on. She looked at Maddi, then reached down to grab her scythe. "But no glomping!" she said as she picked up her scythe, making sure it hadn't broken again. This sure was a old plastic scythe.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 16:09

Moss rolled her eyes. "It's not that scary." she snapped at Hope.

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 16:19

"Well- then we should all go hunting for ghosts!" She said happily. "Wanna come, Christina? Can I call you that?" Maddi said. she reached into her candy bag (which she had brought in case) and slipped on her giant nerd glasses.

OOC: It's true- I have giant nerd glasses that ARE prescription. You jealous ;D LOL JK. And yes- I am hyper a lot. XD

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 16:25

Christina looked at Maddie, "Call me Tina, ok?" she said. "And I guess I will go ghost hunting with you...but I am not a big fan of ghosts!" Christina then grabbed out her ipod, and started to play the Ghost buster theme song. "lets do this!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 16:43

Moss, who still sat on the couch, loudly stated "We need gore!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 17:01

Drags blincked "I still have no idea what they are doing." she said, elbowing Snake softly.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 17:10

"C'mon, Moss." Maddi pleaded. "Come ghost hunting with Tina and I! It'll be funnnnnn..."

OOC: Anyone else that wants to ghost hunt with us, step right up!

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 17:19

"Oh, You believe in flying mint bunny!?" Ebony busted out of the box, her fangirl showing. "He is so cute! And always has such good ideas for covering up murder!" She smiled happily, looking over at the Russian-dressed Dead. "Him and Unicorn- Oh! Unicorns are so cute!" She began to ramble on, quick with excitement. "Their fur is really soft and spendid to touch! And they're great at keeping you company when you're lonely! I mean - eee! They're so cute! A unicorn is- and then-." She nearly tripped over Snake running around the room in a very spaz like way. Englandspasmplz.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 PDt1Qqd Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 18:37

Snake laughed and jumped up and down ,"Lemme tell a scary story",he said. He jumped back when Ebz ran by and landed in a skeleton's arms who was positioned so life like on the couch. Snake looked at it and screamed high-pitched, scared out of his wits...Well it was gonna happen anyways.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 Beauti10 <-------Starlingkit(who I want to be a meddie since he'll probably be forever alone anyways XD)

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next