Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel

Go down 
+16
Honey Badger
Icee
screams I am inactive
Shadow
Cherry
Moon
Bloo
Flame
Snowy
Ebby
Frosty
Snake
Mossy
Sleepy
Jay
Rainy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 5:06

"Alright fine." Maddi said. "We'll go without you, Moss." She went up to Christina. "You ready?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Anonymous

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 9:23

Drags crossed her arms "Fine, brother." she spat. Then she got up and found a chair to sit on. She took skittles out of her bag and through them at Sleepy "TASTE THE RAINBOW!"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 12:18

Sleepy backhanded the skittles away. "A rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to appear in the sky when the Sun shines on to droplets of moisture in the Earth's atmosphere. It takes the form of a multicoloured arc. Rainbows caused by sunlight always appear in the section of sky directly opposite the sun. It is impossible for an observer to manoeuvre to see any rainbow from water droplets at any angle other than the customary one (which is 42 degrees from the direction opposite the Sun). Even if an observer sees another observer who seems "under" or "at the end" of a rainbow, the second observer will see a different rainbow further off-yet, at the same angle as seen by the first observer. Thus, a "rainbow" is not a physical object, and cannot be physically approached." he rambled angrily. "And can not be eaten or tasted."

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 12:56

Bowing her head in mock respect, Moss said "Yes O' great Sleppy. Now, go rape something."

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 10rn1pg
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 13:12

Drags stuck her tounge out at Sleepy playfully "Know it all, as usual." she grumbled, silently agreeing with Mosses comment.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 13:17

Sand bowed to Drags in self respect,"now where be the punch bowl?" she asked sheathing her swords back onto her back

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 13:19

Moss got up. "Rain, is anything...er... scarier going to happen? Like, one of nearly die, we get locked in with a killer thats one of us." she suggested, plopping on a diffrent recliner.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 10rn1pg
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 13:21

Sleepy stopped from stuffing a small bomb inside his prop. "Oh don't be silly. None of us are killers." he commented.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 14:08

"Die!" Screamed Flame; on a suger rush.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 14:28

Moss slapped Flame, redoing her light reddish-brown hair.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 16:08

Drags snapped her finger for no real reason. "OMG ITS A NARWAL!" she screeched randomly.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 16:10

"Narwals are fake." Moss snapped. Man, her temper was bad.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 16:36

"OMG IT'S A WHALE!!" Drags said return before putting more thought into the subject. "Wait narwals are to real!"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 16:38

"Are not!" Moss argued.

Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 16:56

The door opened loudly and a young boy wearing a grim reaper costume amd looked at some of his friends"A partai with out me!?"he laughed.
He looked the food shack he licked his mouth and ran to the goodies"OMG I LOVE Mayards!!".
he jumped up and down he was really happy to see all kinds of goodies and his friends here.

Spoiler:

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 Whatcolor_isblueHalloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 7
Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 Xd_for_bloo__s_plot_by_snakefirexd-d4dfq0q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next