Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel

Go down 
+16
Honey Badger
Icee
screams I am inactive
Shadow
Cherry
Moon
Bloo
Flame
Snowy
Ebby
Frosty
Snake
Mossy
Sleepy
Jay
Rainy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 10:50

OOC: I can seriously imagine all of us SOMEHOW managing to get together at some random house in some suburb having a party and calling each other by our nicknames on here X3 *will try to stay in this topic o3o* That would be awesome~

A girl blandly just walked through the front door and into the first room decorated to fit the occasion. As she walked in, her orange shirt, yellow pants, and white shoes in a way seemed to dimly glow as it all matched her candy corn hat. "Hey everyone!" She called to the gathering group.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 12:37

"Hello Everyone!" Snow said happily,pulling her black and bronze coloured hat down firmly on her head

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 Tumblr_mu28znCJ2g1ql2sjoo1_500 
Willowkit
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 13:50

Sleepy looked up when Flame walked in. "I thought vampires had to be invited into a house before entering..." he mumbled quietly.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 14:04

a girl with curly hair and blue eyes, about 12,walked into the house. "hey guys! whats up? Iceh is harrrrrr!" she was dressed as dead sorceress. she looked around. "is there any edible candy corn here?" she asked noting shadows costume. she sat down on the couch next to cherry. "whats up cherry?"

1st and current life: icecloud of RCHalloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 Icey_b10

2nd life: silverwisp of RCHalloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 14:58

OoC: As this is an RP of, well, ourselves, basically, I would appreciate it if you guys put in your best effort in RPing, instead of something like rain stepped into the house "oh look i found a bat!" she shriekded Thank you! ^^

Rain went to the front door once more, tugging on the bottom edge of her shirt to make sure it looked nice, then patted her headband and her hair. She hoped it would cooperate throughout the night, although it was Halloween.
"Welcome, welcome!" she greeted some people. "You'll find pizza, chips, dips, drinks, and, of course, candy in the kitchen, just to your left and through the parlor room!"
Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 15:36

" yeaaaa boy! thanks for having me rain." ice said as she went to get candy corn.

1st and current life: icecloud of RCHalloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 Icey_b10

2nd life: silverwisp of RCHalloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 Silver10
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 16:59

"Thanks Rain!" Flame shouted as she dashed to the kitchen after Iceh.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 17:15

Frosty plopped down on the floor with her legs straight out in front of her and then leaned back on the wall. She had light brown tights to look like the sticks of a popsicle, and a short purple dress.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 Tumblr_mia5hr9sbp1r82kfmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 17:27

"Whatever Ja- OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!"
Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 SCORPION
A wild Scorpion has appeared!

Ebony then oh-so cleverly hid in a wooden box of tomatoes, sneaking behind Frosted-Flakes.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 18:44

"Ooo! Do you have ketchup chips? I just adore them!" yet another girl called out. The teenager stood in the doorway, her arms and legs sticking out from her plastic cup costume. Only her face, which held a giant grin, could be seen through the lid on her head. A straw stuck out from the lid, which bounced every time the brunette moved.

"Oh, I bet everyone can guess what my costume is, since it's so obvious." Icee smiled, showing off her awesome costume. Then she saw her best friend and gasped.

"Cherry! Why aren't you a cherry?!" she asked as she glomped the unexpected victi-I mean friend!

OOC: No, my costume is not actually an icee (that would be hard). And yes, I actually glomp Cherry at school all the time (as well as Dead, when I see him x3)

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 19:47

"Oh, food! I'm starved!" Shadow said as she darted for the kitchen. As soon as she hit the tile floor, she spun and around and smiled sheepishly at everyone. "Sorry.. I love food if you can't tell." With that, she disappeared back into the kitchen to grab some pizza and maybe a Coke.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 3:49

A shadow stepped into the room, holding a scythe, her black dress flowing behide her. "Death is here!" She boomed, before taking off her scream mask. "Ugh, it's to hot in there!" she sighed as she fixed her purple Harry Potter glasses on her nose. She glanced around the room, looking at her all of her friends. "The badger is here." she whispered to herself, as she fixed the gloves on her hands.

Occ: I am really going as Death for halloween, and I am using a scream mask. =p And I do really have purple Harry Potter glasses.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 12:39

Out of absolutely nowhere, Dead appeared. He smirked, standing tall. "Since I appeared out of nowhere, I won the internet," he sneered triumphantly, glaring at Cherry. He was dressed as one of his favourite anime characters. He wore a tan-coloured trench coat, dark brown boots, a silvery-blonde wig, light brown pants, a white scarf and held a faucet. When he spotted an oddly-placed box of tomatoes, he stepped up to it and poked it. "Lol, this is.. kinda random.." He poked it several more times, curious to see what was inside.

OOC: yes beech.
i srs.

:iseewatudid:

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 12:45

Rolling her eyes Moss said "I wanted to go as a dark angel, but it was to mature for my age.".

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 10rn1pg
Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 12:59

icey stepped out of the kitchen. "hey you did a good job on those decoration raineh." she said while eating a HUGE bowl of candy corn. "omigod. ICEE! lol that is on of the COOLEST costumes ever." she said to icee.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next