Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel

Go down 
+16
Honey Badger
Icee
screams I am inactive
Shadow
Cherry
Moon
Bloo
Flame
Snowy
Ebby
Frosty
Snake
Mossy
Sleepy
Jay
Rainy
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Continuation of title: y hope you enjoy the RP, because it will be horrifically frightening ;D

OoC: RP as a persona of yourself, wearing the costume you shared in my invitation topic thing in announcements. Most of all, enjoy yourself! And have a great Halloween! (:

October 31st had finally arrived. As cliché as it might seem, a full moon glowed in the sky, dimmed slightly by wispy clouds floating lazily through the sky. On this night, all creatures that roamed on the earth, normally traveling by the veil of darkness, were awoken, searching hungrily for anything they could get their greedy, undead hands on. Some were pale, with razor-sharp canine teeth; others were the walking corpses of long-dead people that had managed to dig their way out of the grave.
Despite the ever-present danger of attacks during the night, children still go out, knocking door-to-door, searching for more candy than they got the last year. Teenagers and occasionally adults throw costume parties, inviting their friends over to get crazy and dance.

It was a party like this such was being held at a mansion down the street. Rumors had been floating around for years about phantoms and poltergeists haunting this mansion, but that rarely scared off anybody; if anything, it attracted them. This year, a group of teens and tweens, ranging in age from ten to sixteen, chose to host their own party, right in this mansion. Adults and even friends from school told them not to do it, hadn't they heard of the murders and hauntings that had occurred there?! Of course they had, the horrors would make the Halloween party all the more interesting. It started at around 7:30 that evening, to be carried on--hopefully--to midnight.....

~*~*~*~

"Geez Louise, where is everybody?"

A younger teenage girl with her brown hair straightened checked the watch her mother had lent her. She shook her head, breathing out in exasperation.
"It's five minutes past the start time," she complained, fixing her cat-ear headband in a mirror just above the fireplace of the main room. Turning around, she appraised the job of decorating that she had spent three hours doing.

The living room was directly off the tiny lobby. It had two couches and a chair. Cobwebs had already been present, and the decorator had decided to just leave them for the effect. Orange and purple lights were strung everywhere, as well as plastic spiders and bats. Cackling, plastic pumpkins were placed inside each doorway, set to go off every time somebody walked by. One skeleton hung in each room, eyes replaced with fake rubies that glowed when a switch was flipped to ON.
"Hey, Kisa, do you think there's anything else we should add?" the girl called, just as a younger teen came into the room.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:37 pm

"You're kidding, right?" the boy answered. He was on the couch next to the door, waiting for guests. "This place is amazing. I doubt we'll have room to fit the members."

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Sleepy followed them in shortly after, straightening out his bowtie. He had a useless prop of a sonic device clutched tightly in his hand. "Wow..." That was all he could say. He fought the urge to run in, instead walking in a dignified manner.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Moss walked in after sleepy, messing with the headband she was wearing.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel 10rn1pg
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:44 pm

"Oh look!" Jay said in a pleasant voice, pointing to the first guests. "Yo, Sleepy. Moss."
His voice was a little odd sounding, because of the blue mask he was wearing over his mouth. He was Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat, or at least that was his costume.

Last edited by Jaypuddle on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:45 pm

"Hey Jay, hey Rayne." she said, trying to keep excitment hidden.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel 10rn1pg
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:47 pm

"Hey guys!" Rain greeted eagerly. "All rooms are decorated, so feel free to go where you want. There's a kitchen just through the parlor, which is on the other side of the lobby. I mean, I guess you could go through that door--" She pointed to a door on the opposite wall of the room from the front window-- "but there's tons of gross things in there. Just let me know if you need anything!"
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Snake walked in wearing an atrociousness homemade costume of a pie. "OHAI",he yelled obnoxiousnessly. He ran and sat down on a couch, liek a boss.

OOC: I WANNA TELL A SCARY STORY

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel Beauti10 <-------Starlingkit(who I want to be a meddie since he'll probably be forever alone anyways XD)

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:49 pm

"What she said." said Jay, flicking a small switch from his mask. What looked like vapor breathed on a cold day was what came out at his breaths. He then continued to breath in people's faces.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Sleepy stopped in his tracks. "Gross things?" he asked, an eyebrow raised.

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:53 pm

"Like guts and gore?" Moss asked happily, plopping next to Snake.

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:54 pm

"I'm a girl, Sleepy," Rain said simply. "I'm not sure if you would think that they're gross, but if you're going to go through there, let me know so I can leave the room." She shuddered, then turned to the door that Snake had just walked through. "Hey!" she greeted, waving.

Responding to Moss, Rain shook her head. "Giant spiders, rats, I think I even saw a skeleton," she listed.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Suddenly, Jay went to Chi. "Hey, Chi! Look! Vapor! I'm breathing vapor like I'm cold and stuff!" he said excitedly in his muffled voice.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:06 pm

Annoyed, but still laughing, Rain pushed him away.
"Don't get up in peoples' faces like that, it's freaky," she told Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:08 pm

"It's Halloween." Jay retorted. "All i need is someone dressed as Scorpion and there'll be a death battle going on in here.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel   Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Party RP! Come drink punch, go through a Haunted House, eat candy, scare your friends, eat more candy, tell scary stories, etc! :D Try and make it exciting as possible, because this is supposed to be our party. I just came up with it, I sincerel
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: