Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA

Go down 
+6
Tiny
Copperbeanz
Lapis
xaandiir
Flybot
isla
10 posters
AuthorMessage
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA   Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA EmptyTue 9 May 2023 - 0:36

🌸 Cat Name: Rosepaw

🌸 Clan: WindClan

🌸 What are the duties of a medicine-cat?: out of character, role-players of medicine-cats (as well as the other high ranks of leaders and deputies) must meet specific rules and requirements in addition to the site's code of conduct and roleplay and character guidelines. As a role-player, I believe I can meet these expectations:
~ Attend MC meetings with my mentor, Batsong {speedy}, to learn the prophecy system, though I may not use it yet.
~ Learn the healing system with Batsong's {speedy's} guidance, which also uses the rank system and the battle system.
~ Post in all activity checks, and if I am unable to do so or meet other expectations I may be removed from the position.
~ Help ensure moonstones are started in a timely manner by starting any Batsong {speedy} is unable to start within 48 hours.
I believe I can grow into these expectations to become a full medicine-cat and train WindClan's next MCA.
Medicine-cats do a lot in character, healing all of their clanmates; saving lives; comforting those in distress; taking special care of elders, queens, kits, and cats with disabilities; medicine-cats learn the herbs and their uses; stocking their den using the herb hunting system; medicine-cats receive prophecies and consult StarClan about issues which they can share with the other medicine-cats, leader and deputy, and at gatherings; medicine-cats share their medical and spiritual knowledge with their clan and accompany every apprentice to the moonstone before becoming warriors. To do all of this, a medicine-cat must be selflessly caring and hard-working, a role Rosepaw might fill with her kindness and energetic positivity!

🌸 What would you do with this position?: be happy! ♥ Wink I've always wanted to be a medicine-cat, even and especially after discovering how big the responsibility is, recently starting the books with the newest arc and participating in Batsong's gathering. I've recently returned and Rosepaw is my only cat and my passion. While I'd like to someday join RiverClan as well, I'm happy to take a second cat slow and won't have a full three cats, allowing me to prioritise the MCA position. I understand if you don't choose me, but I'd really love to be chosen, and Rosepaw would as well in character! Rosepaw was a kit and newly-named apprentice in WindClan, not catching a single piece of prey and being unlucky with predators without any training in fighting, before getting lost. She grew up more gently as a kittypet and later in the Distant Garden. That gives her a unique aspect as both an outsider and a WindClan-born cat, unusual and almost impossible with Shrikestar's strict policy. Rosepaw's topics before her disappearance do not count in the rank system, starting over with an apprentice name but kittypet stats and background. It'd be cool if that gave her the Classic MC class! Either way, Rosepaw is a natural talent as a gentle flower-lover and can remain caring but grounded amid drama. Batsong, and Whisperear in the elder's den, are Rosepaw's best friends from childhood. She (and I) would love nothing more than to spend many of her days in camp with her best friends, getting to know and care for each clanmate. Rosepaw with Batsong makes two happy medicine-cats!

🌸 Recommendations: thank you for your consideration! ♥ good luck to all applying!
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA   Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA EmptySat 13 May 2023 - 12:40

Recommended

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA JGgdMsS Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA JGg3TFt  Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA JGg3GK7 Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA JGg2WjR

Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA JcTsSP1  Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA JcnAVnI Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA Grub_f10Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

PostSubject: Re: Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA   Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA EmptySat 13 May 2023 - 13:21

Recommend

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA   Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA EmptySat 13 May 2023 - 14:06

Recommended!!!

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA   Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA EmptySun 14 May 2023 - 22:57

Recommended

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA   Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA EmptyMon 15 May 2023 - 1:33

Recommended

speedy

Number of posts : 2865

PostSubject: Re: Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA   Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 0:15

Recommended

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
dinobuddy

dinobuddy

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA   Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 10:37

Recommended

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA   Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 20:07

wow, so close to the 8! :o
it makes me happy how close this was!  Blush thank you all very much for your recommendations <3
if you ever want a topic with rosepaw, just let me know :D
Back to top Go down
Sunrise

Sunrise

Characters : Living : [D]awnbright(SC) | [M]oonkit(SC) | [A]spenpaw(WC) | Dead: [H]oneypaw(TC)
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan T1 warrior[D] | Shadowclan kit | Windclan apprentice [A] | Thunderclan apprentice[H]
Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA   Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 21:46

recommended :)

living:
Dawnbright/She-cat/Shadowclan/warrior/#ff0000/Comic Sans MS
Moonkit/She-cat/Shadowclan/kit/#0000ff/Times New Roman
Aspenpaw/Tom/Windclan/apprentice/#990000/Courier New

dead:
Honeypaw/She-cat/Thunderclan/apprentice/#ff9900/Times New Roman

Signature by Copperbeans
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA   Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 22:28

Please congratulate Alex and their character Sparrowthorn for becoming Windclan's MCA!

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA   Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosepaw ❀ WindClan MCA
Page 1 of 1