Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

with love: the sitewide isn't for me

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

with love: the sitewide isn't for me Empty
Postwith love: the sitewide isn't for me

hi wcc! sadly i'm leaving for good.

i'm happy if you're having fun with the sitewide <3 it's just not a story that's fun for me.

i'm not reading the books, i was prepared for the cats to fight for survival but not against cannibals and cats that wear their enemies' skin, not against scary evil cat zombies and a cat possessed by a religious being of pure evil. i know the dark forest isn't like this in the books. 

i find it scary, uncomfortable, and just too much to role-play. i've decided to leave. it'll be difficult to shut my eyes against a sitewide.

it's bad timing because i was so excited to be shadowclan's medicine-cat apprentice and basilbloom's apprentice <3 i'm so thankful for the opportunity and to everyone who supported me!

my cats pass peacefully, none of them find starclan:
shymoon's spirit is laid to rest by her first family, the raven and flock of crows who travel through all the afterlives, and her spirit will return with the moon to light and watch over the clans.
rosepaw fades to dawn mist and her spirit is the wispy pink clouds blown by the wind, becoming her full name rosetuft.
littlekit's spirit finds comfort and returns in the spring as a tiny cute bumblebee, becoming her full name littlebee.
i love each of my cats, i'm sad to let them go, and will miss role-playing them <3

i love you all and i'll miss you. <3 
thank you for your kindness, for having fun with me, and welcoming me in your community.

so long, and thanks for all the fish!
~ isla <3
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

with love: the sitewide isn't for me :: Comments

Kitty
Re: with love: the sitewide isn't for me
Post Sat 12 Mar 2022 - 15:34 by Kitty
Isla, I'm sad to see you go but I understand!

I was excited for you to also be ShadowClan MCA. I hope you're able to find another forum you feel more comfortable on! You're always welcome to come back in the future.
Tara
Post Sat 12 Mar 2022 - 15:37 by Tara
Sad to see you go but just so you know, Morningstar is just power tripping. He's not actually the devil. That is against site rules. He's also not the first Morningstar to lead the Dark Forest. People have personality changes when they have near-death experiences and especially out of body ones. His just lead him to believe he was meant to be a different cat all along. Even when he was Dawnhawk he was still cruel and fairly unforgiving, so he hasn't changed much, he's just more delusional and "drunk" in a sense on how much power he has right now.
Anonymous
Post Sat 12 Mar 2022 - 17:17 by Guest
Kitty, thank you. i would've loved to be sc mca. i won't be coming back or looking for other rp, but it's nice to leave with a kind thought, thank you!

Tara, i understand. i was thinking of this post in meta musings which has no in-character consequences. thank you for the explanation! just so you know, i'm not leaving because of morningstar. all of the sitewide is just too much for me. i'm happy though you're having fun!

enjoy the role-play! <3
Copperbeanz
Post Sat 12 Mar 2022 - 19:23 by Copperbeanz
I'll miss you, and all your cats! I might just suggest something in the suggestion trend to help littlekit and rosepaw not fade away, if you want!
Anonymous
Post Sat 12 Mar 2022 - 20:05 by Guest
copperbeans, <3 i'll miss you and your cats too! though i'm disappointed and really sad to leave them behind, the role-play can't be my safe happy place anymore so it doesn't matter and i'm ok for shymoon, rosepaw, and littlekit to fade into the natural world.

Last edited by isla on Sat 12 Mar 2022 - 20:50; edited 1 time in total
Copperbeanz
Post Sat 12 Mar 2022 - 20:07 by Copperbeanz
alright, I'll leave it be <3
Nerd
Post Sat 12 Mar 2022 - 20:20 by Nerd
I was going to leave too for similar reasons but changed my mind. I just wanna say Snowpaw will really miss Shymoon. If you do decide to stay I’ll support you but I’ll support you in leaving as well. If you wanna chat further, PM me and I’ll let you know some other sites you can reach me on.
Anonymous
Post Sat 12 Mar 2022 - 22:07 by Guest
Nerd, <3 thank you for the support, it means a lot to not be the only one. i'm sensitive and the sitewide is too much for me, even with how much i love the community, each of my cats, and the opportunity to be mca. i'll miss role-playing shymoon and would've loved to role-play her and lil sis snowpaw together!
Anonymous
Post Sun 13 Mar 2022 - 19:18 by Guest
i'm closing my account now.
thank you all for my time here,
 goodbye <3
~ isla
with love: the sitewide isn't for me Xdm6mTbwith love: the sitewide isn't for me TzUK2cbwith love: the sitewide isn't for me OXQL2ui

Shymoon ☽ 30HP/80SP ☽ ShadowClan MCA Rosepaw ❀ 20HP/60SP ❀ WindClan apprentice Littlekit ♡ 10HP/30SP ♡ ThunderClan kit 
art by Xaandiir - thank you so much
<3
speedy
Post Sun 13 Mar 2022 - 19:31 by speedy
Goodbye isla :( I tried to dm you but I sadly dont think you saw it, if you ever want feel free to reach out to me as I was wondering some things.  I wish you all the best and hope you find what you are looking for.  I will miss you alot.

--Batsong and Swiftheart
Copperbeanz
Post Mon 14 Mar 2022 - 5:58 by Copperbeanz
hope you might one day come back... I'll miss you!!
Anonymous
Post Sat 19 Mar 2022 - 23:13 by Guest
hi this is isla again!

i missed wcc too much. i'm back. <3 Blank i was really upset about the sitewide, took a few days and talked to my family before agreeing to leave for good and delete my account. i just didn't know how devastated i'd be. i wish i'd at least tried to see if wcc can still be fun for me because wcc means a lot.

my characters will come back if allowed. coming back and hoping for understanding and acceptance is really scary...  Overwhelmed Hamu Sweat Cheers Ghost i'm thankful to everyone who is so kind here <3

Last edited by isla on Sun 20 Mar 2022 - 13:49; edited 1 time in total
Lapis
Post Sun 20 Mar 2022 - 8:04 by Lapis
I'm glad you came back, and that it was before I made a grieving topic for little. I'm pretty certain you won't be getting sc mca because that was just given to another rper (Byrin) :( I still really hope for you that one day you'll get the role again.
Nerd
Post Sun 20 Mar 2022 - 9:45 by Nerd
Welcome back! Good thing I haven’t mentioned Shymoon’s death yet because I did plan to, since it wouldn’t make sense for Snow to ignore it.

with love: the sitewide isn't for me

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next