Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In Love With Love [RiverClan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

In Love With Love [RiverClan] Empty
PostSubject: In Love With Love [RiverClan]   In Love With Love [RiverClan] EmptyMon 28 Mar 2022 - 17:05

Cat Name: Flurrypaw
Clan: RiverClan
Tom or She-Cat?: She-cat; no preference

Special Requests: I'd prefer someone in her age range, and from RiverClan. Other than that, she's openly fond of and affectionate to pretty much everyone, so she probably wouldn't mesh too well with anyone who gets jealous easily.

Appearance description:
A small tabby with blue eyes and short gray fur speckled with white markings and a white tail-tip.

Personality description:
Excitable, sweet, and naive; Flurrypaw believes there's never a dull moment and does her best to find a bright side in every possible situation. A hopeless romantic who tends to take things at face value and believes the best in everyone, her best match is probably someone who wants to share in and/or protect her innocence and her worldview - or someone who's willing to manipulate it.

Blood relations:
Shellpuddle (NPC Queen)

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Holly on Fri 1 Apr 2022 - 16:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: In Love With Love [RiverClan]   In Love With Love [RiverClan] EmptyFri 1 Apr 2022 - 6:27

i have specklekit of windclan, a she-cat who has the heart and mind of a child. she doesn't have a mate yet, so if no one else offers for this speckle is back-up.

Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

PostSubject: Re: In Love With Love [RiverClan]   In Love With Love [RiverClan] EmptyFri 1 Apr 2022 - 16:18

I appreciate the offer, but I don't know if I want to do a forbidden romance plot. (That's my fault for not mentioning it at first, sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: In Love With Love [RiverClan]   In Love With Love [RiverClan] EmptySat 2 Apr 2022 - 6:36

totally fine!

PostSubject: Re: In Love With Love [RiverClan]   In Love With Love [RiverClan] Empty

Back to top Go down

In Love With Love [RiverClan]
Page 1 of 1