Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] Empty
PostSubject: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:50 am

Hawkstrike had sent for Frozenflame, after her mother had come visit, so had her father in secret. He looked over the new litter, and mourned with her the ones lost. But while Softsong had only chastised her and let her be, her father was more strongly worded about bringing over Frozenflame. He disagreed with her decision to keep her mate away, still plagued by her memories of her mate walking into camp with their son's dead body was no excuse, he said. He believe this would only hurt them both.

She's agreed reluctantly, seeing some reason. So she waited, tightly curled over her four kits. She care for these little ones, and would stop at nothing to keep them safe from this word.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:35 am

Tears rolled down Frozenflame's cheeks. How did he not know this? Was he blind? How could he of not seen his mate pregnant? How could she of not told him? When Duskfall had found him and told him about Hawkstrike, Frozenflame was a mix of sadness and furious. The tom pushed through the entrance of the nursery, scanning for his mate while he was still crying. When he found her, he locked his gaze with hers. He didn't need to speak because his eyes did for him. They spoke of pain and brokenness and anger and sadness.

The grey and ginger tom slowly walked over and sat down. After a while of staring at the floor, he said, "Why didn't you tell me, Hawkstrike?" His voice was soft and quiet with sorrow an sadness. His eyes trained on the beautiful kits curled up by his mate's tail and he felt angrier that she hadn't told him.

Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] Image13

Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
FutureLight

FutureLight

Characters : Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Rc/kit
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:24 am

HoneyKit slowly crawled to FrozenFlame and purred
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:09 am

Fawnkit, scenting another cat, wriggled around in the nest and began mewling. What's going on? Who is this? The fluffy brown and white kit wondered.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Eaglekit mewled at another cat's scent. "Is that our father?" He slowly squirmed from his spot, and soon, was next to Frozenflame's tail. He mewled and pawed at Frozenflame's tail.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:16 pm

Fawnkit feeling the chilly air rush in beside her as two of her siblings wandered off, Where are they going? Don't leave me alone! She gave a weak wail and started off after them, unknowingly she bumped into her father.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
FutureLight

FutureLight

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:43 pm

HoneyKit squirmed in confusion [i]who is this cat?[/i] and then layed down next to fawnkit

Last edited by Alderheart on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:32 pm

OOC wrong cat alderheart. Fawnkit

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:40 pm

Hawkstrike looked away from her mate, unable to meet his crying gaze in guilt. While she didn't regret taking the time to make her own decision about these kits, seeing her love so pained crushed her as well. She didn't mean to hurt him, she just needed some time to herself. To choose to have these little ones rather than be obligated out of parental duty. And she had no doubt, that had it gone some other way, she may have struggled to care for these kits.

"I..." She started, still not meeting his eyes. "After losing Firepaw, Shrikepaw, and over half our kits wounded in the fire... I just need some time, Frozenflame. Time to make my own decisions, and I would have told you, but... I wasn't ready to be a parent again. I needed to make this choice, and I have now. I plan to protect my kits, and raise them better than our last."

There was something off about her statement, she there was a sort of possessive fervour in her tone as she curled around these little ones. When Eaglekit, and Honeykit, tried to move away, with a quick nip, she brought them back into her nest.

Viperkit nuzzled into his sister, Fawnkit, not caring for this commotion. He just wanted to sleep at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:23 am

A smile played on Frozenflame's face as the kits tried to come to him, but when Hawkfrost forced them back into their spots, a look of some sort of terror washed it away. "You mean our kits, Hawkstrike?" he asked. "They are mine too. I am the father, aren't I?" He took a big swallow and choked down his tears, trying to hide them from his mate. He noticed the odd tone to Hawkstrike's voice, which made him shiver a little. If she wasn't going to let Frozenflame take care of the kits too...then what did that mean for him? Would he still be their beloved father? The tom didn't know, but he wasn't going to give up possession of the kits easily.

Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] Image13

Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:39 am

Fawnkit gave a gentle purr as her littermate nuzzled into her, her fur fluffed up defensively as she heard the tone of the voices and her mother tensing up.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:05 am

Eaglekit hissed quietly as his mother put him back into his spot. He began to squirm away again, trying his best to reach the mystery cat.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
FutureLight

FutureLight

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:37 am

Honeykit mewled at her mother to let her go see the mystery cat
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:58 pm

Fawnkit couldn't decide whether to follow her siblings or stay, she sensed the tension between her mother and the stranger. Putting her choices aside she caught even stranger scents from the mystery cat's pelt.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:45 am

"Who else would be!" She hissed, ears flattening against her head at the accusation. The she-cat got up and bristled over the kits, keeping them together with a simple swipe of her paws. Hawkstrike acted like her name sake, watching him intensely for any movement. While a part of her screamed what on earth was she doing, this was her mate, another louder part demanded she protect her kits from this hostile tom.

Perhaps it was the grief and then stress talking, but she was losing it. And only when she lashed out with a unsheathed paw towards him did she see it herself.

The cream she-cat jerked away, falling to her side away from Frozenflame. Her green eyes wide with shock, and her pupils blown out with adrenaline.

"I... I. Help me, Frozenflame..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next