Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL) Empty
PostSubject: I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL)   I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL) EmptySun 26 Jul 2015 - 18:22

Specklestream stared into the River, and watched all the fish swim by. She was thinking about Condorclaw. Her emotions toward the tom had grown a little. She really didnt want to admit, but she liked him, no, she loved him. She always wanted to be with him. Her ear flicked at pawsteps, coming towards her. "Who's there?" She hissed. The young warrior unsheathed her claws, just in case.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL)   I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL) EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 10:45

Tipping his head slightly, Condorclaw padded calmly towards his fellow warrior, waving his tail in greeting. "No need to raise hackles, Specklestream. It's just me." He chuckled softly, ending up standing right next to her. "Expecting someone?"
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL)   I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL) EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 11:37

"Oh, its just you." The warrior sheathed her claws. "Yes, I'm expecting you.."  Specklestream stayed silent for a few moments. "Dear StarClan, do I tell him?!?" She took a deep breath and looked at Condorclaw. "Condorclaw.." She paused. "I love you... Do you love me..?"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL)   I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL) EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 12:26

Condorclaw's eyes widened as he stared at Specklestream. It was one thing to like someone, but to love them? That was an entirely different level. He didn't even know how to respond to something like that at first, so he tried to buy himself a bit of time. "You... love me?" Well, apparently: that's what she said, after all. She probably wouldn't question him on the, well, question, and it would give him a few moments to think up an appropriate response.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL)   I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL) EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 12:32

Specklestream's ears flattened. "Yes..I do Condorclaw.." She looked away for a moment. "Please say I do, please say I do..!"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL)   I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL) EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015 - 12:15

Well, it probably wouldn't go well if he said he felt in between both of those feelings. She might not even get it. However, what was the harm in being with her? Who else caught his interest anyway? Besides, she'd be someone he could talk to, and that was always good. "I... I love you too." He gave her a big smile, padding over to gently nuzzle her cheek. That was what he'd seen other couples in the clan do, so that was probably the correct move.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL)   I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL) EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015 - 13:03

Specklestream purred. She didn't know what to say. She couldn't wait to start a family with the tom. "I-I love you.." She whispered as she licked Condorclaw's cheek.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL)   I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL) Empty

Back to top Go down

I love you, do you love me? ( CLOSED, FOR FAL)
Page 1 of 1