Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

with love: the sitewide isn't for me

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

with love: the sitewide isn't for me - Page 2 Empty
Postwith love: the sitewide isn't for me

hi wcc! sadly i'm leaving for good.

i'm happy if you're having fun with the sitewide <3 it's just not a story that's fun for me.

i'm not reading the books, i was prepared for the cats to fight for survival but not against cannibals and cats that wear their enemies' skin, not against scary evil cat zombies and a cat possessed by a religious being of pure evil. i know the dark forest isn't like this in the books. 

i find it scary, uncomfortable, and just too much to role-play. i've decided to leave. it'll be difficult to shut my eyes against a sitewide.

it's bad timing because i was so excited to be shadowclan's medicine-cat apprentice and basilbloom's apprentice <3 i'm so thankful for the opportunity and to everyone who supported me!

my cats pass peacefully, none of them find starclan:
shymoon's spirit is laid to rest by her first family, the raven and flock of crows who travel through all the afterlives, and her spirit will return with the moon to light and watch over the clans.
rosepaw fades to dawn mist and her spirit is the wispy pink clouds blown by the wind, becoming her full name rosetuft.
littlekit's spirit finds comfort and returns in the spring as a tiny cute bumblebee, becoming her full name littlebee.
i love each of my cats, i'm sad to let them go, and will miss role-playing them <3

i love you all and i'll miss you. <3 
thank you for your kindness, for having fun with me, and welcoming me in your community.

so long, and thanks for all the fish!
~ isla <3
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

with love: the sitewide isn't for me :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: with love: the sitewide isn't for me
Post Sun 20 Mar 2022 - 13:58 by Guest
i'm sorry for posting before i know if/how i'm even allowed to keep playing my characters! Mad Ghost Sad
it was a mistake to delete my account rather than just log off, but a worse mistake to come back and hope to just carry on. sorry <3
Arcana
Post Sun 20 Mar 2022 - 17:10 by Arcana
I missed you so much, isla... I'm glad you're back, anyway. It was sad you can't be sc mca now, but same with lapis's idea, i'm sure it'll come one day again. Glad to have you back! <3
Anonymous
Post Sun 20 Mar 2022 - 21:05 by Guest
arcana, <3 nerd, <3 lapis, <3 thank you for the welcome back.

coming back, i've realised the joy of role-playing is just gone. i really hoped to be able to carry on, but it's really upsetting me. i've realised leaving was the right decision. i'm really sorry to tell you this after you welcomed me back. i know it's mean, confusing, and probably seems ungrateful, though i really am grateful for all your kindness to me.

~ isla
Lapis
Post Mon 21 Mar 2022 - 6:50 by Lapis
It's okay Isla I forgive you and still support you. Have a good one <3
Arcana
Post Mon 21 Mar 2022 - 17:54 by Arcana
Aww.. I support you too, isla. <3
Nerd
Post Tue 22 Mar 2022 - 10:37 by Nerd