Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August Gathering 2024

Go down 
+18
Moth
downfive
Midnee
MediocreCrisis
Tara
chicago
speedy
Knight
ChaoticCrow
Holly
Nerd
Copperbeanz
Reaper King
Drosophila
xaandiir
Honey Badger
kjSage
Karuna
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2379

August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 11:41

Before Rapidfire could respond the WindClanner jumped in, but Silverdusk wasn’t upset. Not with him at least. Thier heart ached for his loss, knowing now what it felt like to lose her own son. If there was hope Elmstorm was alive, like there was for Wiggleworm and Bearpaw then she would help. They would have helped him regardless they knew deep down, a debt repaid to RiverClan. “I am sorry to hear about your son, I have had much the same luck. Nothing. It does not make sense.” they mewed. The tom mentioned he had permission to leave RiverClan temporarily and the molly’s heart clenched, but this time it clenched with hope. Thier green eyes darted to Sageroot and then Acornstar. Sageroot would understand that they had to do this, had she not been the one that had accompanied her most on their fruitless hunts? The one that had told her in confidence that Wiggleworm was like a son to her, that she wanted to be able to tell him that in person? The deputy wanted to see him home as much as they did, she would let her do this. Acornstar though… she suspected the crimson she-cat would be much harder to convince. ThunderClan’s numbers were low, would she risk sending out Silverdusk. And if she asked to bring Serpentpaw too? The more thought they put into it the more likely it seemed her diets would be denied, but she had to try.

“I will talk with Acornstar and Sageroot tonight about joining you, I will not wait on answers any longer. If I am refused; my mate is called Wiggleworm he is larger than most, perhaps the biggest cat in this forest. He has brown eyes and a brown speckled coat. As for my niece, her name is Bearpaw and like her name suggests she is not small either, bigger than any other apprentice. She is light brown and has tufted ears. I do not doubt that her and Wiggleworm went missing together.” mewed Silverdusk firmly, before turning to the WindClan deputy who had now managed to get her piece out. “If you learn anything ThunderClan, and I imagine RiverClan, would be very grateful for any information. I will keep an eye out for your Coyote.” she said, glancing at Sprucebark when they mentioned RiverClan.

“I forget, I did not catch your name or when you plan to leave, I think I might need to know these things before I speak to Acornstar and Sageroot.”

Silverdusk is still speaking with Sprucebark and Rapidfire

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3100

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 13:04

Sprucebark flicked his ears attentivly, he did his best to commit the names Wiggleworm and Bearpaw to memory as well as their descriptions, it helped that they were both unique names and the Bear being big helped as a memory trick as well.

He felt his face go hot with embarrassment, he had been so interested in other missing cats he had forgotten to introduce himself altogether something that usually would never have happened, he meowed a little apologized "I'm Sprucebark, and I will do everything I can to bring your family home too should I find them" he meowed wholesomely with a respectful dip of his head.

The formal tom had some amount of hope... perhaps Elmstorm was surviving in a coordinated effort with the missing thunderclan cats? It might mean there was higher likelyhood of survival of all of them in that case!

Sprucebark is talking with Rapidfire and Silver
-------

Swiftheart nodded understandingly that Sageroot would want to first run this by Acornstar, that made good sense of course. She flicked an ear grinning a little and looking at her front paws, "oh erm.. yeah a lot of my clan didnt like him by the end.. but we were always close siblings growing up and some amount of closure from it all would be nice" she meowed.

She purred a bit not wanting to bring the conversation to gloomyness, "and you, do you have siblings? Tell me more about you" she purred happily, from what she had seen so far at least, Sageroot was friendly and was at least trying to let her go to Night's graveside. Perhaps the two of them were similar in the ways of kindness.

Moth

Characters : Mothcloud | Sorrelmist | Nettlepaw | Lilypaw
Clan/Rank : RC Warrior | SkC Warrior | TC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 15:49

The grey she-cat had mulled over attending the gathering all moon, since her sisters departures. The loss of Ploverwing had left her hollow, then Bubblebeam…To see her stood amongst ShadowClan ranks, smiling and joking with the cats she had declared made her happier, that had once been their enemy…The very image nauseated her, biting back the rising bile in her throat.

She opted to attend, though did not come for her own interests; but for that of Foxpaw’s (if he’s there) and her brother’s. It would almost be easier if she had no family at all. As Sorrelmist padded into the gathering her eyes could not help but drift towards the crowd, though immediately drew them back, for fear of seeing…

“I’ll catch you later, Foxpaw. If you need me I won’t be too far.” She gave a small smile to her apprentice before turning to her sister, “and you, try to be nice.” Sorrelmist peeled away from the apprentices, glancing towards where the medicine cats usually gathered. He should be here soon.

————

Lilypaw flashed an unconvincing smile to Sorrelmist, earning an exasperated sigh from the departing warrior.

“She thinks she’s our mother,” Lilypaw rolled her eyes, turning to her brother, “does it usually smell this bad?” Lilypaw whispered, raising her voice as she looked down her nose at the strangers slowly filling the space around her.

Lilypaw would prefer not to stray far from her brother, the only cat she believed was a truly worthy companion. Pure SkyClan cats, blessed to be part of their bloodline. As she stood there, she sized up the passing cats, making a mental note of each of their attributes. Small, short furred, long furred…Physically, no cat appeared much different to her, except for the WindClan crowd. They were lithe, more suited to the open moors - but looking towards ThunderClan, they could almost be…Lilypaw turned away from where she had been staring, allowing her eyes to drift over the crowd.

Sorrelmist is looking for her brother.

Lilypaw is open to conversation.

Nettlepaw and Mothcloud are not attending / may write them in later.

GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]iretreader ; [M]oonpaw ; [L]kaios ; †[C]edarstalk ; †[S]ilentpaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T4 WC Hybrid MC ; [W] T3 TC Warrior ; [F] T1 SkC Warrior ; [M] WC Apprentice ; †[C] T2 TC Warrior ; †[S] RC App
Number of posts : 990

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 20:10

Firetreader

Firetreader padded into the clearing alongside his remaining littermates, yellow eyes narrowed cautiously. He wasn't very close with Sorrelmist, but he'd begun to grow more protective of her after Ploverwing disappeared and Bubblebeam abandoned them. Lilypaw, too, was often under his careful watch. Though, he was certain his poor sister had to be tired of it by now, especially after her many moons in the medicine den. Unfortunately, Sorrelmist slipped away from them before long, throwing back a few words of caution before vanishing into the sea of pelts.

With a hum, the newly named warrior glanced over at Lilypaw, his sister and apprentice, and shrugged. "I suppose there's worse roles to take." Then, a particularly large group of RiverClanners passed and Firetreader had to physically stop himself from gagging. "And yeah, if the other clans are here, it's gonna smell." If he never had to come to another gathering again, he'd be grateful. Alas, since he'd just earned his warrior name, he supposed it was necessary to attend. Besides, it was Lilypaw's first gathering ever.

However, he didn't want her to think he was a hoverer so, with a flick of his tail, Firetreader gestured to an empty patch of soil nearby. "I'll be sitting right over there if you need anything, okay? Feel free to join me, but I don't really enjoy these things, so I might not be the best company." With that parting message, the tortoiseshell tom padded away and settled down.

(Firetreader is minding his own business.)

Hemlockfox

Hemlockfox was hesitant to attend this moon's gathering. Not because of any particular distaste for them - though he had certainly hated them as an apprentice - but rather because of the fear that he may bump into Bubblebeam and that wretched ShadowClanner, Silverhawk. The medicine cat understood that Silverhawk hadn't forced his sister to abandon SkyClan, but he couldn't help but resent him regardless. If it weren't for him, Bubblebeam wouldn't have abandoned Ploverwing and Sorrelmist to the chaos that shrouded their home. Former home, that is.

As he settled among his fellow medicine cats, Hemlockfox gazed out almost listlessly at the swarm of bodies in the hollow, his tail tapping against the ground in a simple rythym. Hm. It seemed as though he'd need to ready himself for a boring gathering, tonight. Deep down, he was dissapointed not to at least see Bubblebeam, but maybe it was for the best. At least, without her here, he wouldn't be forced to deal with the consequences of the bitter end to their last conversation.

Then, familiar green eyes caught Hemlockfox's attention, and he stiffened, tail stilling. Sorrelmist. Stars...he hadn't seen her in moons - Ploverwing either, actually. The cats at her side...a few of them looked familiar. Ah, right, a couple of them were from Sunfire's younger litter. Lilykit and Firekit. What were their names now, anyway? He hadn't seen them since they were kits. Oh, it hardly mattered - Sorrelmist was here! With a joy-filled purr, Hemlockfox drew himself to his paws and thrust his way through the crowd towards where Sorrelmist was standing. 

"Sorrelmist!" He purred brightly. "It's been so long! How're you and the others doing?" He looked around curiously, hoping to see their other sisters at her side, and deflated somewhat when neither of them were there. "Is Ploverwing here too? I haven't seen her in moons. And Bubblebeam?" He hesitated to mention the latter of the two she-cats, but only because he still didn't know what had happened. If she'd decided to stay or, inevitably, go.

(Hemlockfox is reuniting with Sorrelmist!)

[Firetreader] T1 SkC Warrior
[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2684

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 20:30

Sageroot fidgeted a moment with the cobweb-strung leaves at her paws, her self-fashioned hearing protection should the night get too loud. “I was an only kit,” she mewed. “Right now, I’m pretty short on family so the whole clan is like my family. I will say, though, the Ferals treat me almost like one of their own.” She smiled, breaking eye contact for a moment. “I bet it’d look pretty funny if we all stood together, though — all these huge cats and me.” Sageroot wasn’t the smallest cat around, but she was on the shorter side of average. “You know, I hope we can talk more. You seem like a nice cat. Feel free to come chat at Gatherings.”

Sageroot is talking to Swiftheart.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6867

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 20:44

Larchbreeze padded lazily into the clearing, glancing through the crowds for anyone of notice. Seemed like tonight would be a slow, boring evening. Could he find someone interesting to talk to for once?

Larchbreeze is open to talk to.

--
Dovetail is at home with his kits.
Bubblebeam and Hedgepaw are in Time Soup Limbo and therefore not attending.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw, Bear
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (MCA), Hopepaw [App], Lake [App], Bear [Loner[
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3603

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 20:56

Sleepycloud followed behind her clan with a bit more effort. She hadn't gotten a chance to leave the camp before they left for the gathering. Determined not to be too late, the medicine cat apprentice limped along faster than she was used to. The usual bundle of white fluff at her side was Hopepaw, who seemed never to let Sleepycloud out of her sight given a chance. Not that she minded, truly. Trailing after the clan was much more comfortable with someone by her side. As the path widened into the Fourtrees, the apprentice broke away from her mother into the mess of cats. Hopefully, Hopepaw will not start any inter-clan incidents again. Forcing herself not to worry, she went to Pidgeonpounce and the others. With a tired nod, she finally was able to lay down and rest her aching leg. If the stars were on her side, she would wake up before the leaders started their announcements.

Sleepycloud is tired from the journey and is resting next to the other medicine cats. But is open to talk to.

Hopepaw had to make sure Mother made it there safe. But with so many other cats, she was sure nothing could happen to Mother while she was gone. Head held high, she bounded past the other cats, spotting new cats she had never met before and other cats she had seen before. So interesting! Hopepaw wanted to know where everyone was coming from. Were their homes like hers? What did they--

The thought process stalled out as her bright blue eyes landed on the form of what seemed to be a giant rabbit. Her favorite prey. But...Oh! Some cats were wearing the remains of their meal...? Why? Were they pretending to be a rabbit? Well, Hopepaw would love to play along! Bounding past a group of cats, she stopped just behind some large tom. A hunter's crouch hid her partially from the other cat. But the bright moon most certainly shone against her coat. There was no way she would catch this cat by surprise. Oh well! With a shake of her tail, the apprentice leaped to the space just in front of the rabbit-skinned cat and placed a playful bat on their flank.

A trill of excitement left the apprentice, crouching low, thrilled to see their response.

Hopepaw pretends that Harebounce is a rabbit.

Lakepaw stretched out in a larger open space. Despite his concerns about never growing into his paws, the tom had noticed lately that his form had become more significant, and he filled out his paws more akin to his father and uncle. It reflected his ability to hunt and fight without tripping over himself, though the embarrassment he felt was not something he would soon forget. The past moons were filled with his dedication to mastering his movement and providing for the can as best he could. But for right now, he could relax and watch others interact. Hopefully his large form wasn't in anyone's way.

Lakepaw is open to talk to.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3633

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 21:52

Hmm. So SkyClan had lost quite a few members recently. That explained the lesser numbers this Gathering. Leopardwind's whiskers twitched in amusement as Mistypaw held no qualms in sharing everything she knew. This was fun, even if not useful. "I'm sorry to hear that," He murmured as sympathetically as he could, "Three of my siblings went missing recently too. Do you think they went off together with yours? I'd hope so; it sounds like the safest they could be, if they were together in such a large group. Have you seen any of them? My sisters are red-coloured, silver-coloured and brown-coloured, all tabbies, and they look a lot like me. Please tell me if you see any of them." Maybe Mistypaw would spot them, and he'd finally have his sisters home.
「R」

Leopardwind is speaking to Mistypaw
Creamlily is open to interactions
Quillsplash, Juniperpaw, Scorchivy and Milkkit are not attending this Gathering

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Laurelriver (La) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2481

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2024 - 10:24

Laurelriver felt at home in the noise of the Gathering.

Cats from all five clans were mingling, sharing stories and conversing with each other. Even the aloof Leopardwind was enjoying himself with a SkyClan cat under the peace of the full moon. Spotting a familiar white tom sitting by himself, the calico she-cat quickly walked over to him. "It's great to see you again, Nettleweaver," she said, sitting down next to him. "How's ShadowClan been?" It wasn't a conscious attempt to gain secrets from ShadowClan, more so that she wanted to talk with a friend she made across the border.

Laurelriver has pulled up to Nettleweaver minaj!

~~

Rookfire overslept and missed the Gathering.

Kitespring has chosen not to attend.

pfp is rookfire, drawn by the amazing xaandiir!

August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 Image10
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2684

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2024 - 12:51

“I’ll send them back your way if they’re on out territory. We don’t need any stinky WindClanners on our turf anyway,” Mistypaw joked. “But really, I’ll keep an eye out. My siblings are a gray and white tabby and a solid gray.”
Mistypaw is speaking with Leopardwind.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6073

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2024 - 14:45

Leopardstar and Tigerstar's arrival almost made the tabby and white leader break, so tempted she was to ask how each of her grandkits were doing. She refrained though, in front of everyone else was not the time to ask about her family, and it was no business of Thunderclan or Riverclan, who she would still prefer to avoid altogether.

Everyone was here... Time to get this started. With a nod to the other leaders, Wolfstar stepped forward, "This gathering has started!" She began, gazing out over the crowd, "It's been a quiet moon, and Skyclan welcomes Mistypaw, Asterpaw, Lilypaw, Spiderpaw and Newtpaw as apprentices, and we welcome Firetreader to the rank of warrior. Prey runs well and our borders are patrolled as usual. That is all." Nevermind that the apprentices in her clan equaled the number of her warriors, it was progress after so many moons of loss. Wolfstar stepped back, allowing the other leaders to speak.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3633

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2024 - 16:27

Leopardwind nodded, feeling just a little grateful towards the apprentice. Two cats, a gray-and-white tabby and a solid gray. He'd keep an eye out, though he was sure it would be unlikely he saw either of them. Most cats would know to stay away from WindClan territory.

"What are their names? My sisters were called Redpaw, Quickpaw and Moosepaw. I'm, well, worried for them, especially considering that none of them are warrior yets." Where were they now? Did they think of him? Did they miss him? Or were they lying somewhere, breathing their last under a starless sky? His tail flicked in worry at the last thought; what if they didn't make it to StarClan? Would he never be able to see them again, in in death?
「R」

Leopardwind is speaking to Mistypaw
Creamlily is open to interactions
Quillsplash, Juniperpaw, Scorchivy and Milkkit are not attending this Gathering

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2430

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Aug 2024 - 1:19

LILYVALLEY
If we did what was easy
It had taken Lilyvalley longer than she had expected to heal from the injuries caused by the WindClan cat, but finally she was back on her paws. And she was actually able to come to the gathering, not that she really wanted to. Her kits had grown ill, and she was worried sick, especially with their medicine cat being so young. But she had been told that the best thing to do would be to trust him and let him work.

And she hated that. She hated feeling so helpless. She hated being so scared. She hated the thought that she might lose more kits. Was she truly just cursed to lose everyone she loved?

She had chosen to sit at the edge of the crowd, away from everyone. So many cats just felt suffocating today. And there wasn't anyone she wanted to speak to. She just wanted to go back to camp and curl up with her babies again. She wanted to make them all better.

Looking up at the leaders, she waited for the gathering to begin. The quicker it started, the quicker it could end.

Lilyvalley is open-ish to talk to.
Thistlepaw and Adderpaw are not in attendance.
Elmstorm is still missing.
Then there wouldn't be anything to live for.
ShadowClan • T4 Warrior • She/Her • #6e174c
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 Ea9Ylnv
Addercrest | Lilyvalley | Elmstorm | Thistlepaw
T1 ThunderClan Warrior | T5 ShadowClan Warrior | T1 RiverClan Warrior | WindClan Apprentice

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; RC T5; RC T5; Rogue T1; WC App
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3129

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Aug 2024 - 15:54

POPPYSTAR
Just stop your crying...

Poppystar stepped forward after Wolfstar finished. She said, “Greenleaf has been kind and quiet to RiverClan. We welcome new kits into our nursery, and they are sure to grow into capable apprentices after a few moons. Prey is plentiful but our borders remain strong.” She moved back with a smile for the other leaders to give their own announcements.
...have the time of your life.
RiverClan • T5 Leader • She/Her • #669966
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6183

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Aug 2024 - 17:19

i've given up on counting blessings
Leopardstar stepped forward after Wolfstar and Poppystar spoke, her level voice carrying over the clearing. "The current season has been generous to the marsh, and prey is running well in ShadowClan. We welcome the calm, and continue to guard our borders."

Having said her piece, she stepped back and turned her attention to the last two leaders who had yet to speak.

Leopardstar has given ShadowClan's announcements!
the gods can judge me when i'm dead || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

August Gathering 2024
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next