Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August Gathering 2024

Go down 
+18
Moth
downfive
Midnee
MediocreCrisis
Tara
chicago
speedy
Knight
ChaoticCrow
Holly
Nerd
Copperbeanz
Reaper King
Drosophila
xaandiir
Honey Badger
kjSage
Karuna
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10047

August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 10:15 pm

Owlcall and Ravenfall padded into the gathering together, following shortly after their leader. The brothers soon settled into a spot among the growing crowd, not really paying any mind to others around them aside from their siblings. Eyes glancing to them on occasion to make sure they all stayed safe.

--

Harespring followed after Wolfstar, a little discontent with being here but he felt the need to support his family, even though he knew that they could take care of themselves. Maybe it was a bit of paranoia after losing all of his siblings in a short time but at least this seemed to settle it for the most part.

--

Blackpaw trotted happily among the Thundeclan cats, standing among the largest of them despite the fact that she was an apprentice. Her wild cat nature was strong, and her stature showed it. Without a car, the black apprentice settled among the cats waiting on the gathering to begin.

All of my characters are open to talk.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2684

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 11:33 pm

Sunflare could almost feel the unease that radiated off of the young SkyClan tom as he walked by. The cinnamon ShadowClan warrior broke from his companions and approached Harespring. “Greetings, young one. Pardon the intrusion, but you seem troubled. I know you have no reason to trust me, but I am willing to lend an ear.”

Sunflare has approached Harespring.

Sageroot smiled and returned the greeting. “Oh, hi! I’m Sageroot, um, you might have known that. Right. Sorry, I forget I’m a deputy sometimes. Anyway, it’s nice to meet you! It’s been forever since I’ve had someone other than the deputies to chat with.”

Sageroot is talking to Swiftheart.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3633

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 6:08 pm

Leopardwind's eye twitched irritably when a loud, boisterous SkyClanner ran up to him, sprouting nonsense about Blackpaw and not much older than her. Who did she think she was? The warrior was half-grateful as Snakepaw left the two of them; he'd hate to have his apprentice watch him be mocked by an apprentice from SkyClan, of all cats.

He smoothed out his expression into one of cold disinterest, and curtly-- with some stiffness as well-- he replied, "My name's Leopardwind. I'm a warrior of WindClan... as was announced in a past Gathering." And, as if he had to force the words out of his throat, the black tom gave a dip of his head and added, "It's nice to be acquainted with you, Mistypaw."
「R」

Another Gathering, but this one was different. It was her first Gathering as a warrior. She'd be announced to all the Clans that she had finally earned her warrior name-- Creamlily-- and they'd all know that she was finally getting started. ShadowClan better watch out, cause she was now a full warrior! The cream-and-white tabby puffed out her chest as she waltzed into the clearing, her tail held lazily over her head. This had better be fun! Almost subconsciously, she looked around for Viperpaw, but once she realised who she was looking for, she shook her head with an irritable hiss and returned her attention to the Fourtrees. Viperpaw wasn't important anymore, not until the mousebrained apprentice got her warrior name at least, and she was never going to get that far, so there was no need to worry so much.
「R」

Leopardwind is speaking to Mistypaw
Creamlily is open to interactions
Quillsplash, Juniperpaw, Scorchivy and Milkkit are not attending this Gathering

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6073

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 8:55 pm

"Thanks, Smokeytimber." Briarpatch couldn't help but smile as her brother came to sit beside her. "Knew you'd take time out of your busy warrior schedule to congratulate me eventually." She couldn't help a snicker as she teased him, though wasn't offended in the slightest by him not being among the first to congratulate her after the ceremony.

"Not keen on socializing out here, huh?" She asked, glancing around at the ever-growing crowd.

Briarpatch is talking to Smokeytimber.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Tara
Former Staff
Former Staff
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowpaw
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3132

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 9:11 pm

Falconmoon was quiet as he took his seat among the other deputies. He still carried himself with dignity and walked with pride, but he had little to say. The entire last moon had been a blur of teenage angst and older warriors telling him what a brat his kit was.

Sagefeather is sick.

Auburnrain said "to hecc with this gathering."

Snowpaw didn't want to wake up, not handling the heat well.

Asmodeus has better things to do.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowpaw | Skyclan | Apprentice #9999ff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T3 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T3 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 10:52 pm

"Ghost in your house, Ghost in your arms"
Boartusk
T3 Warrior | ShadowClan | He/Him

Boartusk lumbered in behind his clan, finding a place to sit with a view of the leaders. With his thick coat, he was glad to avoid most of the heat under the cover of night, but he could not escape it completely. He couldn't wait for fall to return, even if it meant leafbare was right on its toes. He kept among the familiar faces of his clan, waiting for the gathering to begin proper.

Boartusk is open to talk to!

discord: MediocreCrisis  | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

"I feel like a pet store parrot, ever spouting words"
Spiderdance
T3 Warrior | WindClan | He/Him

Spiderdance trotted in with a wide yawn. He had kept himself busy during the day, likely an unwise decision with the heat and humidity of greenleaf, an even worse idea when it was the night of a gathering and it would be even longer until he could see his nest again. Spiderdance's endless energy had seemingly found its limit. He wouldn't give up going to a gathering for the world though. It was far too interesting seeing what the other clans were up to!

Spiderdance is open to talk to!

"You are alone in your grief because you choose to be"
Oleanderpaw
Apprentice | RiverClan | He/Him

Oleanderpaw wasn't exactly thrilled to go to another gathering, already missing his nest and despising the crowd. A part of him wondered if anyone would notice if he slipped backward and back home, but decided against it. Being sneaky seemed like effort. He kept to the edges of the clearing, glancing up to the leaders upon the great rock. The sooner they spoke, the sooner the gathering would end, the sooner he could get home.

Oleanderpaw is, reluctantly, open to talk to!

Boartusk | Shadowclan T3 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T3 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3100

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 11:34 pm

Eaglefly glanced at his apprentice who appeared to be in a huff over all this. He couldnt help but feel a sly smile slide over his face once more as he tried to bite his tongue not to laugh. She just looked so funny when she got mad.

He had to look away and fake a cough for a second before nodding, "huh? ahh well it gives the leaders something to do makes em feel important I guess"

he slyly looked over at her, "say?? Do you have something on your pelt again? He was sure he wouldnt be able to get his appretnice with the same trick twice ... but he was honestly just as bored as she was with this thing and just wanted to see her reaction to it. Truely he was becomign more relaxed around her and saw her as a friend again like he used to see Cloudypetal his old apprentice.

------------

Swiftheart purred with a slight friendly laugh, "Yeah! You are like famous now! And, its really nice to meet you too. I hope thunderclan is well and all." she purred enthused and meaning well

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 3:06 pm

Sageroot chuckled a little. “Yeah, it’s a lot of work though. I mean, picking the right mentor for each apprentice is a lot harder than it sounds, and I now have to watch my reputation. Still, I don’t think I’d trade places with you. I love my clan, and my job. I’m sure you feel the same for yours.”
Sageroot is talking with Swiftheart.

Mistypaw remained blissfully unaware of her faux pas. She nodded politely as the other cat, apparently a warrior, spoke. “You’re already a warrior? And Leopardwind is such a cool name! I like how it shows off your clan pride. Maybe I’ll be Mistysky!”
Mistypaw is still talking at Leopardwind.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 3:50 am

Clearly, Mistypaw wasn't getting the hint that Leopardwind was in no way willing to have a conversation. Whatever, maybe he'll weasel something out of this apprentice. It seemed relatively easy, given how much she had said already. Ah. She complimented his name. The warrior felt the familiar swell of pride. Maybe he won't need any information about SkyClan, then. The Clan was on the other side of the forest, anyway. Somehow, that didn't stop Hemlockfox from invading his home, but that was another matter altogether.

"Or, perhaps you'd be named Mistywind... you know, after the best Clan." Was that playfulness in his voice? Well, it was all in the name of friendly banter, so it didn't matter. The tom's eyes narrowed, seemingly playfully, on the SkyClanner. Come to think of it, this apprentice didn't look very... SkyClan. More like half a SkyClanner. Another product of a broken Code, perhaps?
「R」

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 2:45 pm

“Oh come on,” Mistypaw mewed. “I mean, best clan? Really? SkyClan’s so great everyone wants to join! My mom left ShadowClan to be a SkyClan cat, and there’s this one cat who I think used to be a rogue. And our territory? The best. The only thing that’s not amazing about it is how far we have to walk to get here. And, and, we train enough med cats for the whole forest! I think I’ll stick with SkyClan, thanks.” Mistypaw jabbered on, completely unfiltered.

Mistypaw is being way too friendly with Leopardwind.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2379

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 4:03 pm

StarClan was cruel. It was one of the first things Silverdusk had come to realise, and with every moon that passed her hatred for them was solidified more and more. Now Fogkit had been stolen from them too. They had done everything right and yet it hadn’t been enough to keep her son alive. Her perfect beautiful son with his bright blue eyes and his silver moon coat. A son, that Wiggleworm would not meet in this lifetime. Silverdusk could not take it any longer. Gathering after gathering they had tried and failed to find answers. They needed Wiggleworm, or at least needed answers.

Was it cold of them to come to this decision so soon after the death of their child? To leave the rest of their litter alone? Was it worse that they found themself not caring if it was perceived that way? Fogkit had died despite her refusal to return to the warriors, despite never straying from, despite every obsessive measure the molly had taken to ensure they were safe, to shield them from the world, he had died. It was the worst wake up call Silverdusk had ever received, but one they could not ignore. It was StarClan’s cruelty that had taken her child, but The Now that guided her forward. At the base of the great rock she spied the WindClan deputy and another unfamiliar cat. Their gaze hardened, and with a dismissive flick of her tail, she strode towards them. Simple clan cats could not help the warrior, but maybe someone with a little more insight could.

”Am I interrupting?” said Silverdusk, gaze flickering between Rapidfire and the cat she had now identified as a RiverClanner “There is something important I wish to discuss with you, Rapidfire- your input is welcome too, RiverClanner. My name is Silverdusk, in gatherings past there has been the mention of missing cats, my mate and my niece are the ones that disappeared from ThunderClan. I was hoping you might know something, it doesn’t matter what it is, I just want to know.” As they said the words though, the she-cat seemed to realise that their question was pointless. There were no WindClan cats missing, why would they even be looking.

Silverdusk is talking to Rapidfire and Sprucebark

Nettleweaver minaj pulled up in the automobile gangster with a bad b that came from sri lanka

will edit later, Nettleweaver is open to talk to

”Okay, I pull up.” said Viperpaw

also will edit later, Viperpaw is open to hurting people’s feelings

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3100

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 8:43 pm

Swiftheart thought about Sageroot's response... was she happy in shadowclan?? Well kind of, there was a lot going on that was heavy for her to carry.  It was more difficult than she had ever remembered before. Was she happy here? She wasn't sure for certain, she supposed she was somewhat but not nearly as much as she used to be.

She gave a little nod and smile, she really liked sageroot, she seemed kind and extraverted, a bit like herself really.  "I'm really glad you like thunderclan, my brother Night went there. I had hoped to visit his resting place at some point" she meowed softly asking permission if she could do so seemed correct she thought, and hoped she wasnt impositioning the deputy to do so.

"Did you ever meet him?"

Swift is talking with Sage
-------

Sprucebark's eyes widened as he listened to Silverdusk's words.  "My son Elmstorm is missing too! I ... I have looked all over our lands for him but I cant find him anywhere... I am leaving soon on a journey to try and search for him outside of the clans" he meowed butting into the conversation, usually he was so polite and would not do that but it was about his missing son, if there was anything this silver cat had heard he wanted to know it.

"Perhaps your mate and your niece they are with Elmstorm?? he was very eager now, perhaps he had a sliver chance of finding his son on this journey he was going on soon.

"I leave for out of the clans soon, you could tell me their names and I can look for them too... and if your leader allows you could join me too if you so chose to do so"

Rapidfire watched but didn't interupt seeing as how the two of them were looking for lost friends and loved ones.

"Windclan has been lucky, we have not lost anyone lately, Coyote went to go look for her family but they were gone long before the more recent disappearing, if you see her out there please take care of each other, she is a calico

Rapid, Spruce and Silver are talking

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 2:07 am

Stars, he hadn't even tried to pry anything out of Mistypaw, and she was already spilling every single key information he could think of. Leopardwind blinked at the SkyClanner, at a loss for words. So, a ShadowClan warrior had joined SkyClan and given birth there, and a rogue joined recently as well. He wasn't sure what he was meant to do with that sort of information, but he sure did have it now. The warrior's ear flicked irritably at the mention of medicine cats. Yes, alright, fine, WindClan's sole medicine cat had hailed from SkyClan, and he was no fan of Hemlockfox, but that didn't extend to the entire forest. "From the sound of it, SkyClan hasn't had anyone leave in a long time, then?" He asked with a laugh in his voice. "WindClan's only lost 4 warrior recently." That was a lie, but whatever made the apprentice comfort to share a bit more, right?
「R」

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2824

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 11:04 am

PIGEONPOUNCE
Life gives you lemons...

Pigeonpounce made her way into the clearing among the rest of RiverClan’s ranks. Out of habit, she searched for her siblings and Scarletflare among the crowd, wishing her paws could carry her to either of them. It still left a little pang in her chest that she couldn’t sit with them at Gatherings anymore, but she was getting used to making her way over to where the medicine cats sat. As she approached the spot, she saw ShadowClan’s new little medicine cat already there. Pigeonpounce grinned wide at him and settled down nearby. ”Heya,” she purred, waving her tail. ”How ya doin’? Oh, oh--y’know, I didn’t catch yer name at th’last meetin’. Too busy yellin’ at Hemlockfox for ya.” She laughed a little and went on, ”I’m Pigeonpounce. How’s’about you?”
...at least it gave you something.
RiverClan • Hybrid MCA • she/her • #20AED4
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 12:37 pm

“I only knew of him, really,” Sageroot mewed, “though I did know his kits, and one granddaughter of his as well. He wasn’t in ThunderClan for very long. I’ll talk to Acornstar about letting you see his grave, though. I don’t think we expected any of his kin to want to visit.”

Sageroot is talking to Swiftheart.

Mistypaw shook her head. “We’ve had a few departures,” she mewed. “Not by choice as far as I know though, with maybe one exception. Two of my siblings are missing, and I know they didn’t decide to leave.”

Mistypaw really needs to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2024   August Gathering 2024 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

August Gathering 2024
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next