Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA

Go down 
+6
verychuu
Flybot
MediocreCrisis
Kitty
Copperbeanz
Splotch
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw, Bear
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (MCA), Hopepaw [App], Lake [App], Bear [Loner[
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3603

Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA   Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA EmptyWed 1 May 2024 - 12:45

Cat Name : Sleepycloud

Clan : ThunderClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : A medicine cat must heal cats from any illnesses or wounds. They are additionally tasked with bridging StarClan and their clan, receiving omens and prophecies from StarClan. Additionally, they must interpret these dreams or omens to predict what is to come to best help their clan from any dangers they may face. Not only that, but very often, they are a cat for the leader to rely on—a spiritual leader in the sense of the word. Additionally, they are tasked with upkeeping herb stores and preparing for leafbare when they are less likely to be found. Once they have achieved the role of Medicine Cat, they are bound to the duty to train another medicine cat under them. This perpetuates the cycle of verbal tradition and ensures that the knowledge of medicine does not fade over time but grows as more and more understanding of herbs and health develops.

What would you do with this position? : I would create an exciting and reliable medicine cat in Sleepycloud. Her history and development as a character provide a good jumping-off point for her to dive into being a medicine cat. Despite all her hardships, her determination makes me believe she would be a strong suit for this role. As for myself as the RPer, it gives me something to focus on, goals to maintain in herb stores, and topics to be discussed with other rpers, which gets me out of my comfort zone and diversifies my experiences! I'm on Discord and have always made myself available to topic requests when asked of me. I imagine it would be asked of me more often as an MC.

Why you think you deserve this position? : I have a great love for this site, and beyond everything that has happened lately, I want to prove that by roleplaying a compelling character and being a community member who can be relied on. I have been and will continue to be gracious about criticism and critiques if any arise. Beyond that, I've spent years with this site and never felt more excited for this role than I do now! Even if you don't recommend me, thank you for considering! <33

Recommendations : Copper, Kitty, MediocreCrisis, Fly, Chuu, GravisCordis, KJ, Night

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit

Last edited by Splotch on Sat 18 May 2024 - 20:58; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

PostSubject: Re: Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA   Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 21:35

Recommend <3

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4982

PostSubject: Re: Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA   Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 22:20

The clanhopper born of a clanhopping mother herself...

You know you got my vote <3

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T3 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T3 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 637

PostSubject: Re: Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA   Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 23:04

Recommended!

Boartusk | Shadowclan T3 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T3 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4590

PostSubject: Re: Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA   Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 23:21

Rec!

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA JPzjwJV Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA JPzNeMg Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA JGg2mwx Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA JPzwPEb Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA JPzwXQn

Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA JcTsSP1  Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA JcnAVnI Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA   Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA EmptyThu 9 May 2024 - 23:50

please accept this rec that i made just for you 🌹

pantherpounce wc t4w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]iretreader ; [M]oonpaw ; [L]kaios ; †[C]edarstalk ; †[S]ilentpaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T4 WC Hybrid MC ; [W] T3 TC Warrior ; [F] T1 SkC Warrior ; [M] WC Apprentice ; †[C] T2 TC Warrior ; †[S] RC App
Number of posts : 965

PostSubject: Re: Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA   Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA EmptyFri 10 May 2024 - 0:00

Recommended! +1
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA   Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA EmptyFri 17 May 2024 - 14:00

Recommend!

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [K]Snakepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, WC Apprentice
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA   Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA EmptySat 18 May 2024 - 20:57

r e c o m m e n d e d

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6178

PostSubject: Re: Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA   Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA EmptySat 18 May 2024 - 21:05

Please congratulate Splotch and their character Sleepycloud on becoming ThunderClan's new MCA!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA   Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleepycloud for ThunderClan MCA
Page 1 of 1