Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

an overdue thank you [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

an overdue thank you [c] Empty
PostSubject: an overdue thank you [c]   an overdue thank you [c] EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 20:50

Brackendawn padded into the medicine den, his blue eyes seeking out the bicolour pelt of SkyClan's resident manifestation of sunshine. The den seemed dingy, sad, which caused him to frown, but didn't surprise him, not with how much loss SkyClan had endured. His tail twitched at the thought, trying to ignore the sadness that overcame him for Thymelight. As if on cue, Thymelight emerged from a corner of the den, and almost crashed into him. "Sorry!" squeaked the warrior, backing up to give her room. "I should have called out." The medicine cat was one of Honeydew's closest friends, and she'd also saved her life and Harespring's too. It was shameful it had taken him so long to seek her out, and to introduce himself. The fact his mentor, and her uncle dying hadn't even kickstarted it. His ears fell backwards, as his skin prickled with humiliation. I'm sorry to drop in so suddenly... I..." This was such a weird way to make a first impression (his moonstone didn't count) "... Being gone... I..." he blinked slowly, shaking his head. "I just wanted to give you the most longest most overdue thank you, and to offer my condolences for Foxtrot." he finally got out, sitting down and curling his bushy tail over his paws "Thank you, Thymelight. Is there anything I can do for you, I owe you so much and I've been a terrible clanmate. Which doesn't reflect well on Honeydew."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

an overdue thank you [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 974

PostSubject: Re: an overdue thank you [c]   an overdue thank you [c] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 18:57

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thymelight
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Thymelight gasped as she crossed paths with Brackendawn, but her shock was quickly replaced with concern as she met the new warrior’s eyes. “Goodness, that’s alright, Brackendawn. What brings you here today? Are you okay?” The she-cat asked as she gathered her composure. She quietly sat down and listened to the tom as he nervously spoke, and she kept a calm and kind expression on her face in order to silently let him know that everything was okay. She only allowed sadness to flicker in her gaze for a moment at the mention of her uncle. Truthfully, she wasn’t quite sure how to respond. Thymelight was still in the middle of feeling regretful and insufficient, but she refused to rudely turn Brackendawn away simply because she disagreed with the words of praise he had for her.

“I appreciate that very much…” The bi-colored molly said quietly, almost as if she was trying to convince herself that everything was fine. “I don’t mean to turn the topic on to you, and forgive me if it seems like I’m prying, but why do you consider yourself to be a bad Clanmate? You’ve just completed your training and earned your name. I’m sure Honeydew and SkyClan as a whole are very proud of you.” Thymelight’s mew was inquisitive and encouraging at the same time. She couldn’t think of anything extra that the warrior could possibly give her or do for her. The best way that her Clanmates could repay her was by staying healthy and being as happy as they could.
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: an overdue thank you [c]   an overdue thank you [c] EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 1:03

Brackendawn blinked in response to Thymelight's question, his remark had been flippant at best, but now that he thought about it, it rang true. Some saw his act of standing against the wolves as brave and honourable, but it was foolish too. If he had the foresight, if he could even have stopped to have thought of the repercussions of his actions. But he never did. There had only been him, and his family and the immediate. A slight tremor ran through him even while he remained rigidly still in thought. Even before the wolves he had not been a good clanmate, in the past sunrises since his return he had spoken to more of his clanmates than he ever had back at the lake, Thymelight among them. To be so disconnected even before SkyClan went to fox dung, it was embarrassing. He couldn't understand why no one else could see that. His tail twitched thoughtfully, and his features remained the same melancholic way they had before. "Thymelight," he mewed, offering her a tired smile "You were a medicine cat almost an entire moon before the wolves attacked and this is my first time properly speaking to you. I was antisocial and stubborn and self absorbed. It shouldn't have taken me so long to realise how mousebrained I am."

"It is the same for most of our clanmates, not just you. I shouldn't have to nearly die to come to my sense." His tail unfurled from around his paws. "Honeydew didn't have to learn anything when it came to being a good clan mate, she just always knew how. I'm sure she's proud of me, but she shouldn't be, I don't deserve special treatment for finally behaving normally. stated Brackendawn honestly. He hated to unload on Thymelight like this, but she had asked, and honesty had served well in getting acquainted with his sister's friends. Hopefully they could become his friends too.
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 974

PostSubject: Re: an overdue thank you [c]   an overdue thank you [c] EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 21:49

thymelight
"she'll walk with springtime wherever she goes."
t2 medicine cat | skyclan | she/her

Thymelight tilted her head to the side thoughtfully as Brackendawn spoke. It's okay, Brackendawn, truly. The time that the Clans were in a new home was tough on everyone, and a lot of cats found themselves becoming more reserved because of it. I think it's very impressive that you've reflected on your behavior, though... not that you've done anything wrong. Most cats don't do that sort of thing. It takes courage."

She, amongst others, had been mentally affected by that era with the traveling and the wolves and the lake. She honestly couldn't find it in her to blame anyone if they had acted out during that time. Change was hard, morale was low, sickness had reared its ugly head, and the overall environment just wasn't suited to make anyone feel better emotionally.
discord: chuufacts  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: an overdue thank you [c]   an overdue thank you [c] EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 8:36

Brackendawn ducked his head, heat creeping up his cheeks at the praise form the medicine cat. He really hadn't done much though, Thymelight shouldn't be giving him so much praise, especially not for the bare minimum.  She said not many cats had changed, but to him it felt like everyone had and he felt the same. Yes, he had matured, but gaining self awareness wasn't the same as Honeydew isolating herself, or Harespring being standoffish. Though, he supposed those could at least be explained. Everything really had been flipped on its head. The lilac warrior let out a long sigh. "It's a sad time if it takes courage to look out for one another." his ears flickered backwards "I've been a way awhile, do you think there's anyone else I should see?... Outside of Honeydew's circle I've already spoken to them. asked Brackendawn

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

an overdue thank you [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an overdue thank you [c]   an overdue thank you [c] Empty

Back to top Go down