Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

hours overdue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6056

hours overdue Empty
PostSubject: hours overdue   hours overdue EmptySat 8 Aug 2020 - 16:08

[after this topic]

Mothglow carefully deposited her herb bundles in the medicine den before once more seeking out Flintstar, tone soft and apologetic where just hours earlier it had been cold and sharp. "...Flintstar?" she called, keeping a careful distance.

For the moment, she could only hope she hadn't stepped so far out of line that she couldn't step back in.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7397

hours overdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: hours overdue   hours overdue EmptySat 8 Aug 2020 - 16:18

Flintstar hadn't moved from his nest since he had retreated into it, eyes focused on the Dacedream-colored rock that he had pulled from his nest. At first, he had been rolling it around to try to figure out his feelings. To get a better understanding on things but that had only proved as frustrating as it normally was so he had quickly given up and just...Laid there. The idea of sleeping had been tempting but his body simply didn't comply. So he laid there, head pressed against the floor as he was spilling from his nest. He could hear the sound of pawstep approaching but didn't bother to look up...Until he heard Mothglow's voice. For a heartbeat he lifted his head to confirm that it was her standing there...Before he let it plop back onto the floor as turned his attention back onto the rock that Thornstar had passed down to him.

"...What is it?" he asked, a heavy sigh escaping with his words. He...He could already feel that frustration toward himself returning, uncertain on if the medicine cat was going to try to get him to see things from her point of view again. He had tried to figure it out on his own, where she was coming from, his own stance but it just felt...Confusing, he couldn't settle on how he wanted to feel. He hated it, he hated how...Fluid emotions were. He wanted to be relieved that Timberkit was alive, he wanted to be angry that he hadn't returned. He just...He wasn't sure what to feel and he couldn't figure out if Mothglow had been right on where he truly stood or not.

...He was just tired.

hours overdue ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

hours overdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: hours overdue   hours overdue EmptySun 9 Aug 2020 - 17:21

"I just wanted to apologize," she admitted as she stared down at her own paws, voice quieter than usual. "For what I said earlier. I was... I let my heart get ahead of my head, and said some things I most certainly should not have. You were trying to explain yourself, and I didn't listen."

She looked up to meet his eyes. "I really shouldn't have said what I did. You deserved to know that."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

hours overdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: hours overdue   hours overdue EmptySun 9 Aug 2020 - 18:12

Flintstar slowly turned his attention back to Mothglow as his sister apologized. He...Wasn't sure what he had been expecting her to say - he couldn't be sure. It all depended on feelings and emotions and he...He just could never understand what would make others say and do the things. He had thought he had been better expressing himself when Mothglow had first snapped at him but she had only continued on and left him more confused. He didn't know when she would be angry, when she would apologize, when she would be okay with the things he said he...He couldn't even be sure on what he would feel on matters and he hated it. He had always seen the world in such a particular way - with thought and logic making things so simple. He had thought for a while that he simply didn't...Feel. But he did, he just couldn't make heads or tails of what those emotions were.

He wasn't even sure what to think about Mothglow's apology. Was it truthful? Was she just...Saying it because she felt she should? He wasn't sure - he wasn't even sure if an apology was needed. He... Had he been wrong in his feelings? Had Mothglow been so right to call him cold for wishing that he didn't know that Timberkit was alive or would have been more content with the news that he was dead. What was he even suppose to do with the apology? Just...Accept it and let them move on like nothing had happened? Should they talk about it? He didn't want to talk about it but he just wasn't sure. "Right," he said, his voice a little awkward as he pulled himself upright. He wanted to say more but he wasn't even sure how to start addressing the apology or...The situation in general. There was a long silence as he raked his head for the words he needed but he wasn't even sure what he wanted to say.

"...I-I'm sorry, I don't know how to..." he fumbled his words, tail thumping the ground as he sighed heavily. "...I'm not sure how to respond to an apology, I suppose," he grumbled softly as he dug his claws into his nest. Was it right to carry on the conversation or was it best to just let it lie for a while? Was there anything more to discuss? Was it good for him to try to explain where he was coming from? He didn't even know that for himself thought, it was just a jumbled mess. "I...Forgive you? I do not know feelings that well, I cannot blame you for something you may have...Rashly said. I just...I am confused and...Um...Mad..." he paused, certain that wasn't the word he wanted. That didn't seem right, what was it... "Ah, frustrated towards...Myself, I suppose. I cannot even fully explain where this...Feelings toward Timberkit come from. I just...Am certain on how I feel."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

hours overdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: hours overdue   hours overdue EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020 - 9:37

"I shouldn't have blamed you for trying to express your feelings," Mothglow said simply. "It wasn't fair to you. You don't have to forgive me, or say you do, if you don't want to," she was quick to add, her paws twitching as she found herself unable to keep still. "Just... Moving forward, I'll try to listen, even if I don't really understand. I thought you should know that."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

hours overdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: hours overdue   hours overdue EmptyMon 24 Aug 2020 - 23:17

Ah, great, more apologizing. Flintstar barely knew what to do with his first attempt to respond and shuffled on his paws, trying to think of words. He...What was he suppose to say? He had stated that he had forgiven her for being...Harsh toward him, was there anything more to say? How were they suppose to just move on? He huffed, running different words through his head. "I...Do forgive you - that much is honest. I do not...Understand emotions - not of others, not of myself. But I know how...Hm...Rash they make people act. We both were...Dealing with emotions. Separate ones that didn't...Clash? No, they did clash," he muttered, a little frustrated - why were figuring out the words so hard. "I...Suppose I should expect that even those who are...Better turned to feelings may not always get where the other is coming from in the moment. And I will try not to be as...Ah, frustrated if I feel I am having trouble sharing my view if you are trying to listen."

There was a long silence.

"I...I don't know how to end this...Talk. Are we good? Is everything...Ah...Content for now? Did we do the..." Oh, what had Freckleface called it... "Bonding?"

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

hours overdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: hours overdue   hours overdue EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 10:40

Mothglow stifled a laugh at her brother's awkwardness. "Yes, I do believe we're fine," she assured him. "Everything is perfectly fine, at least for now." At that last comment, she tilted her head slightly - it was so strange, to hear such words from Flintstar of all cats, but she supposed that simply meant he was making an honest effort. She couldn't possibly bring herself to mock him for that. "You know, I believe we did. But if it's quite alright with you, I've had enough of it for one night - for now, I think I'd like to get some sleep."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hours overdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: hours overdue   hours overdue Empty

Back to top Go down

hours overdue
Page 1 of 1