Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Harepaw's Trial [Assessment]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

Harepaw's Trial [Assessment] Empty
PostSubject: Harepaw's Trial [Assessment]   Harepaw's Trial [Assessment] EmptyThu 7 Mar 2024 - 20:43

OOC: Welcome to your apprentice assessment! Please be sure to read the Apprentice Assessments rules in full before beginning. Since this is a battle assessment, please keep the following rule in mind:
- You must complete the battle either through your character fainting at 0 hp, fleeing at 0 hp, or winning the battle.

Honeydew

Honeydew asked Harepaw to meet her in the training hollow at sunhigh. As always, she arrived early and relaxed a while, bathing her pelt in the sun as it climbed the sky, watching the shadows move across the earth. Her ears twitched when she heard the approach of light paws, and she raised her head.

"Harepaw?" she called out. "Is that you?" Honeydew yawned and raised to her haunches, gazing about the clearing with expectation. I know I heard something...

Honeydew - T2 Warrior
40/40 HP
100/100 SP

Harepaw - Apprentice
20/20 HP
60/60 SP

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Harepaw's Trial [Assessment]   Harepaw's Trial [Assessment] EmptySun 10 Mar 2024 - 16:38

Harepaw shoved his way through the bush, coming face to face with his deputy and sister. Despite being in the territory for a few moons, he still wasn't fully used to it. "Yes it's me. What are we doing today?" He asked, his steel blue eyes looking at his sister, waiting for her instruction.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Harepaw's Trial [Assessment]   Harepaw's Trial [Assessment] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 11:36

Honeydew

"Wow, Harepaw," Honeydew mewed, "Your approach was so stealthy, I almost didn't hear you coming." She got to her paws and padded forward to meet her brother - so much bigger now than he used to be, since he had been rid of the stubborn illness that plagued him for so long as a kit into apprenticeship. Her little brother was not so little anymore. Honeydew reached out and touched her nose to his cheek fur. The two siblings hadn't been as close as she always wanted them to be, not since the berry incident when they were kits, and especially not once he became Beechfang's apprentice. He had to bear the burden of her loss without his sister by his side. Guilt crept up the she-cat's throat, and she swallowed it back.

"I've noticed that it's about time for you to become a warrior," she explained, "and before that, I'd like to assess your battle skills. It'll be great practice together, and I can report back to Wolfblossom that it's time." Her blue eyes searched Harepaw's, reaching for his thoughts. He had always been quite and self-kept. She desperately wished that he could confide more in her. Perhaps this would be a great opportunity for them to get to know each other better, both as littermates and as clanmates.

"Alright," Honeydew mewed as she took a few steps back. "Are you ready?"

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harepaw's Trial [Assessment]   Harepaw's Trial [Assessment] EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 20:52

He didn't think he was that quiet. It wasn't like he was trying to be stealthy but it must have worked out that way or Honeydew was so lost in her thoughts that she just didn't bother to pay attention which was dangerous. He didn't flinch away when she showed him affection, allowing her to do what she wanted, but he wasn't going to reciprocate it. He didn't feel like he should be allowed to do so. Of course she carried on, which was fine with him.

"I'm fine with that, I just can't promise I will be as skilled as you are." He told her before stepping back. He had to prepare himself for the spar. He knew he was going to lose, but he had to make sure it didn't hit him in his insecurities. She was a warrior, deputy even, of course he was going to lose. He let out a quiet sigh before looking back up to his sister. "Alright, I'm ready."

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Harepaw's Trial [Assessment]   Harepaw's Trial [Assessment] EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 18:58

Honeydew
T2 Warrior | SkyClan Deputy | she/her

"Okay!" Honeydew mewed as she faced her brother, tail lashing behind her as she held him in her icy gaze, sizing him up. She caught the faint puff of breath he exhaled and her ears twitched. I hope he takes me seriously, she pondered, remembering her assessment with Brackendawn. While it seemed natural that her kin would be more likely to hold back when sparring with her, how would she be able to properly assess them if they didn't give it their all? I started small with Brackendawn... let's heat things up a bit for Harepaw.

Honeydew bunched her legs beneath her and lunged forward, arms outstretched, straight towards Harepaw!

Honeydew used Leap and Hold, dealing 8 damage and -15 SP.
Rolled a 4! Harepaw is pinned for 2 turns!

Harepaw - Apprentice
12/20 HP (-8 HP)
60/60 SP

Honeydew - T2 Warrior
40/40 HP
85/100 SP (-15 SP)

discord: uwubers | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Love Letter to WCC

Last edited by uwubers on Mon 1 Apr 2024 - 18:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: Harepaw's Trial [Assessment]   Harepaw's Trial [Assessment] EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 18:58

The member 'uwubers' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Harepaw's Trial [Assessment] Mistpe10
Harepaw's Trial [Assessment] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harepaw's Trial [Assessment]   Harepaw's Trial [Assessment] EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024 - 23:43

Harepaw didn't know what he was expecting. He didn't hold the same protective mindset his brothers did for their sister, so he wasn't going to go easy on her, but he didn't know if she would feel the same. He was always the sickly one, the weak one. Still in that same manner at this current point in time. The sickness still digging in it's talons while it was slowly pulled from his body. His answer came a moment after her response. She had pinned him, trying to keep him from doing anything but he knew what to do, whether he escaped or not would be seen as soon as he made the move.

Harepaw used Duck and Twsit dealing 7 damage , -5 SP. Harepaw broke free!

Harepaw -
12/20 HP
55/60 SP

Honeydew -
33/40 HP
85/100 SP

Last edited by Reaper King on Mon 15 Apr 2024 - 23:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: Harepaw's Trial [Assessment]   Harepaw's Trial [Assessment] EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024 - 23:43

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Harepaw's Trial [Assessment] Mistpe10
Harepaw's Trial [Assessment] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Harepaw's Trial [Assessment]   Harepaw's Trial [Assessment] EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 20:10

Honeydew
T2 Warrior | SkyClan Deputy | she/her

"Great move," she praised her brother as he skillfully ducked out of her hold, quickly swatting out with her other paw, claws sheathed. Her blow was aimed at Harespring's ear, hopeful that her quick countermove would take him off-guard... or not, rather. How will he react to this? she wondered.

Honeydew used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 damage and -7 SP.

Harepaw
4 / 20 HP
55 / 60 SP

Honeydew
33 / 40 HP
85 / 100 SP

discord: uwubers | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harepaw's Trial [Assessment]   Harepaw's Trial [Assessment] Empty

Back to top Go down

Harepaw's Trial [Assessment]
Page 1 of 1