Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Down's Heart Charts <3

Go down 
+10
Snickerdoodle
speedy
Nerd
Romantica
kjSage
Ash
lostfanboy
xaandiir
Grey
downfive
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2498

Down's Heart Charts <3 Empty
PostSubject: Down's Heart Charts <3   Down's Heart Charts <3 EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 12:49

Code and idea taken from kiikko's post Sizing and colors adjusted for personal readability.

Fill out the form under the post template and you'll be given colored hearts based on your character's relationship with mine as well as their opinion of them! There's also an index that shows what each heart means too. I will try to update these as opinions on these cats change.

DAYQUILL...♡
Stormdance |
Oh, Stormdance? Yeah, he's... that annoying RiverClanner I don't like. Well, I mean– he's probably not the worst, but- but– bleh. Sure, he says he has no interest in Blazefang, but y'know, that's only until he does, yeah? Can't be too careful, or... something like that.

Wolfblossom |
Wolfblossom...? I don't think I've ever met her... If she's from SkyClan, she's probably kinda, uhm. Well. You know how SkyClan tends to get. Especially my, uh, part of the family there, haha.

Beechfang |
I've never actually talked to her, but stars, she scares me. She– she admitted a murder! At a Gathering! Who- who does that, right?! I mean... I guess, y'know, I've heard she's my aunt or... something close, so I guess it makes sense. Must run in the family... eugh.

Silverwing |
Silverwing, is... definitely Silverwing. The first time I ever talked to her she made fun of me for... not... being big enough? She just seems kind of... weird, but she's not the worst, I guess.

Blazefang |
Blazefang! I love Blazefang! Well, I sure hope so, all things considered, haha.. But really, I do. I'm real glad I met her, I don't even really know what I was doing before that, y'know? Thinking about her makes me feel warm and, uh, like I've got feathers in my head... but it's a good feeling. I just wish there wasn't a whole forest between us... that earthquake was good for something, I guess, but these twolegs sure aren't. I miss her.

BIRDSTAR...♡
Nightstar |
I haven't really spoken to Nightstar– maybe in passing at Gatherings, and when he visited us to check on ShadowClan while they were flooded out, but not a long conversation or anything. He seems like a good leader, but he's... odd, to me. I'll have to talk to him more, when things are normal.

Poppyshine |
Poppyshine is a great cat. I'm really glad we were deputies at the same time, I think she made getting used to it a little easier. She gave me advice when I first brought Rainpaw home, too, and she's just... sweet. RiverClan is lucky to have a cat like her, and I never thought I would envy them for anything. I wish we could talk more.

Crookedpaw |
Crookedpaw is a good little cat. He's been friends with Rainpaw since he joined SkyClan, and it makes me very happy that they could find a friend in each other. He's always polite; probably one of the kinder cats in our Clan. I need to talk to him more– well... no, I'll talk to him more, someday. I just hope he makes it home soon.

Honeylight |
Honeylight... was he still a 'paw when some of ShadowClan was staying with us, that big tom? He's alright, I guess. He seemed well-meaning, if a little... skittish. I didn't mind him. I would have been rattled, too, especially as an apprentice. I hope he and the rest of ShadowClan are doing well.

Rainpaw |
Oh, Rainpaw. Though I wish he hadn't been in such a horrible place, I'm always grateful I found him. I doubt I'll ever actually say it, even if everyone in the forest can tell, but he really is like a son to me. Well– he is my son. He's such a bright and strong young cat, and I'm proud of him for everything that he does. I wish his little life was not filled with so much tragedy, especially these recent ones when he had just settled into Clan life.

Perchstar |
Hm... hm. Perchstar. I can't say I like her and be completely honest in saying so. I do still resent her for coming into my home, my mother's home, to demand justice. I don't think I can ever entirely forgive that; that was my mom, after all. But... I've grown since then, a lot. Not only grown, but experienced what it feels like to lead a Clan. I understand why she made the choices she did, even if they hurt me. One day, I hope to think of myself on better terms with her and RiverClan.

Wolfblossom |
Wolfblossom! My sister, my first and best friend. I trust her more than any cat, and I love her dearly. She has everything our father didn't give to me, or to most of our siblings. There's no one else I would want by my side in leadership, and I know she's going to be amazing.

Beechfang |
First and foremost, Beechfang is my mother, and I love her dearly because of it. Whoever she was before I and my littermates were born, whatever blood she had on her claws, I never saw it. She has been nothing but loving with us, even if it was over the fences of twolegplace. I wish, desperately, she could take her place in SkyClan again, though I understand why she couldn't, or just wouldn't want to. Even from afar, she's done so much for me. I wish she hadn't missed so much of my life. I wish she were around to help me more closely now.

Stormwatcher |
Ugh. He's a lazy, arrogant oaf of a warrior. That's all there is to say. I would rather try to lead a pack of rabid foxes than speak with him directly. Even though the twolegs and their Dark Forest-sent traps are beyond any of our control, I feel like his recent... venture with Crookedpaw is his fault anyway. I know I shouldn't detest any of my Clanmates so much, but I cannot stand him.

Blackbear |
Blackbear is certainly... an interesting cat. She was my first apprentice, and even though she's a more-than-capable warrior now, I'll always see her as such. She's standoffish, and something always has her in a mood. She gets on my nerves, if only because I'm worried she's going to get herself or all of SkyClan into trouble. But... she's a good warrior. Despite her, well, self, she has a good head on her shoulders and somewhere in there she has a good heart. She wouldn't have "adopted" Creampaw if she didn't. I know she's growing, and I know she'll continue to grow. I know she's worried about Crookedpaw; I just hope she stays safe, and they both come home together.

Stoatclaw |
Stoatclaw is alright. He seems... hesitant? almost, about many things. I don't know if that's just how he is, or if something caused that. It could have something to do with Blackbear's more interesting ideas about what training should look like. But, he's a good cat. He's going to make a fine warrior.

ROWANPAW...♡
Poppyshine |
My Mama! I do not really like to say it as much as I like to prove it, but I love her very, very much. She worries me, though. I wish she were not so stress, or tired. Were there more I could do, never would she be tired or afraid or sad again. But... that is beyond me. I hope she is not too worried about me. I do not want to cause her any more stress. I am alright here; alright enough. Soon I will come back home to her, and neither of us will miss each other long.

Crookedpaw |
It is hard to say that he is my friend. I would not call anyone dwelling in this stuffy, overcrowded nest a friend. But he is young like me, and scared... like me. He is friend enough. He may be the only friend I will find here. There is both comfort and sadness in knowing him. I am sure when I find my own way out of here, I will find a way for him to follow, so that he may rejoin SkyClan.

Twistpool |
That mean old bag of bones. Mama and Stormdance say elders are valuable, even bitter old ones like him, but I do not see much value there. He is mean to me and cannot take a joke. I would wonder why the twolegs hadn't taken him instead– it is not like he can run away! –but though they are big and stupid, they are at least smart enough to know better than to keep him around.

Larkkit |
I did not know him, but briefly. It is sad that he and Rookkit lost their mother. For a child, he is... startling. I do not like the way he looks at cats. I find most kits look weird, though, so suppose he will look less odd when I return home.

Stormdance |
Ah, Stormdance... though I am beyond being stubborn regarding my affection for him, I cannot lie and say it does not feel odd to say I have grown fond of him. Again, though, I am not particularly fond of saying such things out loud regarding any cat. I had thought Mama a fool when she assigned him as my mentor; he is over-cautious, and though I know this to be different now, I had assumed he wanted nothing but the worst for me. But, despite my impossible nature, he does care for and want the best for me. He has become something of a brother to me. Even when I become a warrior, I will continue looking to him for guidance. Though we have had troubles, I am grateful for him. Similarly to Mama, I hope he is not too worried for me. I know I will return home soon.

Sunkit |
Again, he is not a kit I knew well. Like many of them, he looks odd. He was mostly fur when I saw him last. He seemed very energetic, more so than the other two kits that were born recently, though he was kept well-occupied enough. I am sure he is a fine kit.

Perchstar |
Well, for one, she is my leader. She has been a good leader as long as I have been alive, so I do not have any problem with her there. She is Mama's best friend, and so she is my aunt in a way. Perchstar is nice enough, though I do not always know what to say around her. Sometimes when she looks at me it feels as if she is reading my thoughts. It is a little frightening, though it would be cool! Just not if she were doing it to me. I would like to remain out of trouble. I hope enough moons have passed between now, and more than enough will have passed when I return home, that she will find nothing to punish Stormdance or me over.

Sprucebark |
Ah, my brother. He has been the singular most annoying cat to me since I was a kit, rivaled only by my early days with Stormdance. However, that is not to say I do not care about him. Though our personalities clash– greatly –he is still my brother. Admittedly, I am worried for him. It is not often that you watch three of your siblings fall into the river in one day, is it? Well, he returned home, that is all that matters. I hope he and Mama are looking after each other, as much as a pest as he may have been to me.

Woolywing |
I suppose Woolywing is my friend. I do not see any reason why he shouldn't be, other than not speaking much. We trained together briefly, but he was made a warrior rather soon after I was an apprentice. And blinded rather soon after, as well. Shame, isn't it? He takes it easy, though. It is a pity one of the only conversations I had with him was throwing a fit, but, well, I am prone to those. He is a nice enough cat. I'm not sure how someone like him managed to raise such a terror as Blossompaw, but we all must have our faults, and it seems his is kit-rearing.

ADDERDAWN...♡
Whisperear |
Whisperear was one of my earliest friends, aside from my own brother and my then-denmates. They were the first warrior I spoke to. They've always been around in my life. Whisperear is quiet, but they're thoughtful and wise, and I value their company and input. I might even consider them something of a second brother. So much has happened to them recently... they've been quiet in a different way, and angry, and now they are gone. I'm not sure what to do, now that they're just... not here. We didn't talk every day, but I miss them terribly. I hope they find their way home, safely and healthily. We'll be waiting for them.

Honeylight |
He's nice enough, I suppose. I don't know if I would call Honeylight a friend, exactly, but he's nice. I know he's Flutterpetal's good friend, and if he's good to my brother, then I can't say I have a real reason to dislike him. He's never been unkind to me, either. I wouldn't mind talking to him more.

Flutterpetal |
My first and best friend, my beloved brother. Flutter has been by my side since birth. He's an emotional cat, but... in a good way. Flutter has never been shy about his feelings; they are loud to him, just like they are to me. I know he feels them greatly, even– or especially –the disturbing ones. He is kind, and gentle, and deserves so much more than recent seasons have given him. It feels like we've both been troubled since we were young, and now for all this to happen... I love my brother dearly. I would never wish him any pain. I wish there was more one small cat could do to make everything easier. I hope he knows all of this.

Silverwing |
Silverwing... I've never spoken with her, except in passing. I'm sure she's fine. She's friends with Brackenwing and Blazefang, both cats I'm not close with but have no issue with, so she's alright. Someday I'll talk to her, but likely not today.

ROOKKIT...♡
Poppyshine |
She is... our deputy. The deputy is partially responsible for a Clan's livelihood and continued well-being. I do not believe RiverClan is being-well. But I also do not believe she directed twolegs to us. She is small.

Larkkit |
Lark is my brother. He is also my only friend. On technicality, this would make him my best friend. I believe it is best this way. He will be the only family I have in RiverClan until Father returns. This is less ideal, but it is out of our paws. He looks out for me. He is a good brother.

Stormdance |
I do not know, nor care, for many of the warriors. I do not know, nor care, for this one. He has done nothing to capture my interest.

Sunkit |
Sunkit is... a creature. He would like to be my friend. I have told him I do not maintain friends that are not my brother. He is persistent. He has taught me what playing is. I cannot find immediate fault in him, though he is far too active to be compatible with me. I do not think Lark likes him; perhaps that means I should not either. I am deciding.

Perchstar |
Perchstar is our leader. I have similar thoughts on her as I do Poppyshine. She is largely responsible for overseeing the Clan and ensuring that they are cared for. She has succeeded and failed at this in equal measure in my life, but failures have not directly been her fault. I assume she is a better leader when we do not have to move around so often.

WEBSHADOW...♡
Swiftheart |
Swiftheart... she is one of my oldest and closest friends, as unlikely as that is. Swiftheart is a good cat, kind. I do not know where she learned to be so social when so much of ShadowClan prefers their own company, but I am grateful that she is. I may never have spoken with her if she did not badger her way into my life. Swiftheart is the only friend I have left. I am tired now, and do not often have the energy to speak with others, but I miss speaking with her. I hope she is handling this tragedy better than the rest of us. Though sensitive, she is strong. I know she will be alright. I have watched her grow up, and she has become a fine warrior. She will continue to be excellent, and I will continue to watch over her.

Index:

Code:
[b]Your Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]What Character's Chart You Want On:[/b]

Code:
[color=#56989B][b]♡ Family:[/b] ([i]These are the people whom you are related to by blood, or consider to be like family otherwise.[/i])[/color]
[color=#5126A6][b]♡ Through Rumor:[/b] ([i]These are people whom you have heard of, but have yet to meet personally.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8080FF][b]♡ Acquaintance:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have met, but have not yet formed any lasting bonds with.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008000][b]♡ Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you consider to be closer to you than acquaintances, but not exceptionally close.[/i])[/color]
[color=#62D662][b]♡ Best Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are exceptionally close to, and that you can always rely on.[/i])[/color]
[color=#DFA1DF][b]♡ Crush:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are attracted to, but unable to admit such attraction to; not quite as shallow as lust, but not as fully developed as romantic love or full blown relationships.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FF0080][b]♡ Relationship:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are in a relationship with; note that relationships do not always automatically denote Romantic Love.[/i]) [STATUS: (Boy/Girlfriend, Lover, Fiance/Fiancee, Spouse, etc)][/color]
[color=tan][b]♡ Love/Hate:[/b] ([i]Those whom you may hate, but find that you cannot live without; a classical relationship that often turns comedic.[/i])[/color]
[color=#808040][b]♡ Lost Touch:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have little to no contact with, whether permanently or temporarily.[/i])[/color]
[color=#0080FF][b]♡ Annoyance:[/b] ([i]Those whom annoy and pester you.[/i])[/color]
[color=#990000][b]♡ Enemies:[/b] ([i]Those who are allied against you, or those that you truly hate.[/i])[/color]
[color=#400040][b]♡ Superior:[/b] ([i]Those whom are in command of you/your organization, or those whom you turn to for advice and guidance.[/i])[/color]
[color=#BF40BF][b]♡ Business:[/b] ([i]Those whom you do business with, whether it be crewmates, co-workers, traders, etc.[/i])[/color]
[color=#663300][b]♡ Student:[/b] ([i]Those whom you mentor[/i])[/color]
[color=grey][b]♡ Not... Sure:[/b] ([i]Anyone whom you do not have a defined sense of connection to, or that does not fall into any of the other categories.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008080][b]♡ It's Complicated:[/b] ([i]Those whom fit into so many categories that it requires a tutorial to understand your relationship with them.[/i])[/color]

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Wed 4 Jan 2023 - 21:28; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Down's Heart Charts <3   Down's Heart Charts <3 EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 12:51

Your Character's Name: Nightstar
Clan: SC
What Character's Chart You Want On: Birdchaser

Down's Heart Charts <3 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2966

PostSubject: Re: Down's Heart Charts <3   Down's Heart Charts <3 EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 12:52

Your Character's Name: Poppyshine
Clan: RC
What Character's Chart You Want On: Birdchaser + Rowanpaw + Rookkit

Your Character's Name: Whisperear
Clan: WC
What Character's Chart You Want On: Adderdawn

Your Character's Name: Crookedpaw
Clan: SkC
What Character's Chart You Want On: Birdchaser + Rowanpaw (pretend they have met in canon aleady lol)

Your Character's Name: Twistpool
What Character's Chart You Want On: Rowanpaw

Your Character's Name: Larkkit
What Character's Chart You Want On: Rowanpaw + Rookkit

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Down's Heart Charts <3   Down's Heart Charts <3 EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 12:54

Your Character's Name: Stormdance
Clan: Riverclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Rook + Rowan + Day

Your Character's Name: Honeylight
Clan: Shadowclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Adder + Bird

Your Character's Name: Rainpaw
Clan: Skyclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Bird

Your Character's Name: Sunkit
What Character's Chart You Want On: Rowan + Rook

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Down's Heart Charts <3   Down's Heart Charts <3 EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 13:01

Your Character's Name: Perchstar
Clan: RiverClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Rowanpaw, Birdchaser, Rookkit

Your Character's Name: Flutterpetal
Clan: WindClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Adderdawn

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: Down's Heart Charts <3   Down's Heart Charts <3 EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 13:02

Your Character's Name: Wolf, Beech

Your Character's Name: Wolf, Beech
What Character's Chart You Want On: Day

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Down's Heart Charts <3   Down's Heart Charts <3 EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 13:05

Your Character's Name: Stoatclaw
What Character's Chart You Want On:Birdchaser

Your Character's Name:Silverwing
Clan:Windclan
What Character's Chart You Want On:Dayquill + Adderdawn c:

Your Character's Name:
Clan:
What Character's Chart You Want On:

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Down's Heart Charts <3 Output12                   Down's Heart Charts <3 Output10                          Down's Heart Charts <3 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2426

PostSubject: Re: Down's Heart Charts <3   Down's Heart Charts <3 EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 13:10

Your Character's Name: Blazefang
Clan: WindClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Dayquill!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Down's Heart Charts <3   Down's Heart Charts <3 EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 13:13

Your Character's Name: Sprucebark
Clan: River
What Character's Chart You Want On: Rowan

Your Character's Name: Stormwatcher
Clan: Sky

Your Character's Name: Swiftheart
Clan:shadow
What Character's Chart You Want On: web

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Down's Heart Charts <3   Down's Heart Charts <3 EmptySun 11 Dec 2022 - 14:45

Updated with everybody!

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Down's Heart Charts <3   Down's Heart Charts <3 EmptySun 11 Dec 2022 - 15:01

Your Character's Name: Blackbear
Clan: SkyClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Birdchaser

Your Character's Name: Woolywing
Clan: RiverClan

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Down's Heart Charts <3   Down's Heart Charts <3 EmptySun 11 Dec 2022 - 15:38

And update for snick <3 and stoat im so sorry i missed u

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Down's Heart Charts <3   Down's Heart Charts <3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2022 - 9:01

Your Character's Name: Astraeus
Clan: no
What Character's Chart You Want On: bird + adder

Your Character's Name: Dawnfeather
Clan: SkC
What Character's Chart You Want On: bird!

Your Character's Name: russ(etpaw)
Clan: wc
What Character's Chart You Want On: adder (Ik they haven’t interacted but I want to know what he thinks of her through rumor/observation)
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Down's Heart Charts <3   Down's Heart Charts <3 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2022 - 1:35

Your Character's Name: Comfreyheart
Clan: Thunderclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Dayquill

Your Character's Name: Sandypaw

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

PostSubject: Re: Down's Heart Charts <3   Down's Heart Charts <3 EmptySat 15 Apr 2023 - 7:02

Your Character's Name: Mottlestar
Clan: Thunderclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Dayquill, Birdstar

Your Character's Name: Egretpaw
What Character's Chart You Want On: Rowansong

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down's Heart Charts <3   Down's Heart Charts <3 Empty

Back to top Go down