Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ash's Heart Charts

Go down 
+2
moonazyne
Ash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

Ash's Heart Charts Empty
PostSubject: Ash's Heart Charts   Ash's Heart Charts EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 15:03

Ash's Heart Charts
This template is borrowed lovingly from kiikko! i cannot promise to update these regularly but i'm sure doing them rn

Perchstar

Cinderpaw |
"Cinderpaw is a good cat. She is very empathetic and gentle towards others, sometimes to the point of losing herself. When I first began to teach her, she found the world frightening. I hope that, through her training, she has found more confidence in herself. She is strong and capable, and I would like her to realize it. Despite my flawed mentorship, she has learned much. I would like to protect her from the world, but I believe that she will flourish and grow into her warriorhood."

Mottlestar |
"Mottlestar is a trusted and admired colleague, and--though I do not use this word lightly--a good friend of mine. We are allies not only in name, but in every sense of the word. I would use as many resources as I could spare to help her were she in need. When I am struggling, I know that I can turn to her for advice and she will understand, and that she will not think less of me for showing emotion or a moment of weakness. I am glad that our Clans are allied so that I may speak to her often and without restraint."

Egretswoop |
"Egretswoop is a warrior that I know I can rely upon and trust. She may be a bit of an odd duck, but who among us is not? She is an excellent hunter, swimmer and fighter, and I know that she is loyal to RiverClan. Though I know little of the Asylum traditions, the fox pelt is not something that I begrudge her. I enjoy the peaceful silence we sometimes share together on patrol."

Murkyriver |
"Mottlestar's daughter. My former apprentice. Now a warrior of RiverClan. There are many categories that Murkyriver fills, but none of them truly describe her. She is a quick learner, a very skilled warrior, and--despite her former allegiance--one that I feel is trustworthy. I do not know how she feels about me, but I feel comfortable when I am with her. Perhaps it is due to how she reminds me of her mother, but she is very much her own cat. She understands that words are not always necessary for communication. I do see the pain behind her eyes, no matter how good she thinks she is at hiding it. I do not wish to pry into her personal life. However, I hope that she is able to come to terms with whatever is causing her grief. Should she ever wish for advice, I would be happy to offer some."

Mistwalker |
"My beloved daughter. She is intelligent, thoughtful, and wonderfully capable. Every moment I have spent with her and my other kits has been the closest I've ever come to experiencing joy. I love her very much. I know that she is often beset by anxieties, and that she--like me--often finds it difficult or burdensome to express her emotion in a 'normal' way. I very much wish I had not passed that down to her. I wish that I could be more helpful. I know also that my position as leader is stressful to her. I will do my best to be a mother that she will not be ashamed to call her leader. But no matter what, I will always be proud to call her my daughter."

Birdstar |
"If I'd been told roughly a year ago that I would consider myself to be a friend of one of Beechfang's kits, I would not have believed it. However, it surprised me just how well we get along. She was willing to promise me an alliance, letting bygones be bygones with the strained relationship between our two Clans. I trust that she would never treat me or my Clan the way Bloodstrike or Beechfang did. I wish that I could be of more help to her, since I know SkyClan currently has it rough, but I have offered all that I can. I hope that good times come for us all soon."

Rowansong |
"Rowansong is not only the son of my most trusted friend, but a warrior that I trust and respect in his own right. Though he gave Stormdance quite a bit of trouble during his apprenticeship, he has since grown and matured into a very capable and loyal warrior and mentor. I know that if I ever needed his assistance, he would give it gladly. But the way I feel towards him is more... affectionate than with some of my other Clanmates. Perhaps it is due to me viewing him almost as a nephew of sorts. (Perhaps it is because of the 'aunt' term that he and Sprucebark often throw around. I have begun to believe it myself. ...Perhaps I should not tell them that.)"

Rookpaw |
"Rookpaw is a very intelligent and capable cat. I have enjoyed being their mentor, but I believe that their warrior ceremony is due soon--and in good time. The only thing keeping them from advancing further was themselves. They remind me almost painfully of myself when I was their age. I wish that I was able to do more to help them. I'm glad they were able to help me resolve the misunderstanding with Larkpaw. Thankfully, they seem to be much better at making friends than I was--or perhaps this is just a better environment for them. Either way, I hope that they are able to find happiness and fulfillment in their life."

Stormdance | [color=#00FF00]
"A warrior that I know I can always rely on. Stormdance is one of the most senior warriors in RiverClan, and he has been a good friend and steady ally to both me and Poppyshine for many moons now. He has mentored many worthy apprentices, and his advice is always well-considered and wise. If Poppyshine is at my right paw, then he is at my left. I truly appreciate his assistance and support."

Wrenpaw |
"My beloved daughter. Though she looks and acts the least like me out of all her siblings, I love her just the same for who she is. Her bright sunshine warms me on the coldest days. I cannot help but fear that someday the world will try to snuff out her light with its many tragedies and dangers. The path of the medicine cat is a difficult one, and not remotely safe. Memories of Cloverheart and Dovesight cloud my eyes whenever I think of her future. But I trust that her strength will carry through. Wrenpaw can do anything that she puts her mind to... I hope that she knows that truth."

Sunpaw | [color=grey]
"Sunpaw is... a good apprentice. His kindness and warmth have been spoken of by Brookstone, and I see that he will be ready to become a warrior soon. He is also a friend to my daughter Willowpaw. I do not know why, but something about the way he speaks of her makes me uneasy. No--that is not quite the word I am looking for. There is no word to describe the strange, mixed feeling that I experience when I think of the two of them. Some kind of protectiveness, perhaps, combined with a wary uncertainty. But that feeling is not his fault. He is a fine cat, and I am sure he will become a fine warrior."

Dovepaw

Murkyriver |
"Oh! Murkyriver? I, uh... I dunno. I think she's pretty cool. I was a bit wary of her at first, because she seemed kinda scary. You know, walking around all silent. And she's from ThunderClan, and I don't really trust them. But after getting to know her, I realized she's actually nice! She just, uh, gets awkward sometimes. Like me. I'm honestly not surprised she became a warrior before I did, though I'm the tiniest bit jealous. She's just really good at everything! I hope I can be a warrior soon and catch up to her. And I think, um... never mind, actually, I'm not going to say that."

Egretswoop |
"Egretswoop is great! She's been a wonderful mentor to me. The fox pelt was a bit freaky the first time I met her, but I'm used to it now. She did a great job teaching me and Mothpaw. But she's more than just my mentor. She... she says she's willing to pass on her family traditions to us. That means we're family, right? It just... it feels nice to be wanted like that. She's like a really cool big sister. I wish I had some kind of tradition to share with her, too! The name she gave me, 'Iron'... I don't know what it means, but I like it. It makes me feel warm when she calls me that."

Silverpaw |
"Silverpaw is... um. I'm really not sure what to say. He was kind to me when we met--I think? Something about the way he spoke made me feel very uncomfortable. It was probably just because I'm so bad at conversation. I've only run into him the once, but I'm sure he's fine. Honestly, I'm... not sure if I want to run into him again. (Though his compliments were very kind.)"

Pigeonpaw |
"Pidge is Pidge. An annoying, fish-brained little brat that gets into too much trouble and worries me sick. How can she have so little sense of self-preservation? I was hoping that apprenticeship would make her a bit more self-aware! I... do worry about her. I want her to be safe. She's my littlest sister and the world is a big place. I love her, but you better not tell her that."

Bubblenose |
"I still have to get used to calling her 'Bubblenose' in my head--not cause it's a bad name! I'm just not quite used to it. She was apprenticed just a bit before me. We went on a pretty nice walk together once. Technically it was against the rules, but... I had fun. She's a very kind cat. I wish I was able to be as nice to everyone else as she was. Maybe then I wouldn't have trouble talking so much! I mean, is there anything she's not good at? Honestly, she's kind of cool. It was really nice of her to give me that shell. What--? No, I don't still hang onto it, what are you talking about? I-it's probably just under my nest moss or something."

Wrenpaw | [color=#008000][color=#BF40BF]
"I haven't spoken with her often, but I remember very clearly how she came to my and Pigeonpaw's defense when we were just kits standing up to Larkpaw. We probably would have been okay, but her support was helpful, though it may have earned her his ire. I can't recall if I've ever specifically thanked her for that. I honestly should. Really, I admire how fearless she is, even though she's training to be a medicine cat rather than a warrior. I want to be that strong, that certain and confident in my choices to protect my siblings and those that I care about. Maybe I should ask HER for training!"

Sunpaw | [color=#008000]
"I like Sunpaw a lot. He's a very kind cat, and he knows just how to make anyone feel comfortable--even me. He encouraged me when I was a kit, and to be honest, I kind of look up to him. He's very sure of himself, and very considerate of others. That's the kind of cat I would like to be. I'll be one of the first to cheer out his warrior name when he gets it!"

Hawkpaw | [color=grey]
"Like Silverpaw, but even scarier. All I wanted to do was say hi, and he almost growled at me! What was with him? I don't know if I said something wrong, or he's just like that. The juxtaposition between Silverpaw's flattery and Hawkpaw's abrasiveness was really uncomfortable. Maybe he's a really nice cat to the ones he cares about? I wouldn't know, and I don't think I want to find out. I'm fine with staying away from him."

Bubblepaw

Mintglade |
"Mint is sososo awesome! She's one of my bestest friends! She's so fun to hang out with, and I love spending time with her! I'm so proud of her for gettin' her warrior name! That reminds me actually, I had somethin' to ask her. Hang on, gimme just a second."

Birdstar |
"Great-aunt Bird is awesome! She's so cool and strong and BIG! I wanna eat up lots so I can get big like her! She's the bestest leader ever and I'm sure she's never even made a single mistake in her life, no matter what Gramma Wolf says."

Pigeonpaw |
"Oh, Pigeonpaw is the nicest! We get along so well! She's the only one I've ever met who asks as many questions as I do. It's so fun to hang out with her! I wish that Gatherings were every week so I could hang out with her all of the time! Daddy says we shouldn't be friends with cats from other Clans but I think that's dumb. Pigeonpaw is a great friend and I like her lots!"

Thymepaw |
"I love Thyme! She's so nice to everyone and so--so sunshiny. Honestly I should spend more time with her, when we're not all busy doing stuff. I think maybe she and Bearbear are friends? I saw them talking at the Gathering once! She's everyone's friend, though. She's my friend! Doesn' matter where she comes from, cause she's a SkyClan cat now."

Rainfrost |
"I love Uncle Rain! He's one of my favoritest cats ever. He's been nice to me ever since I was a kit, plus he's my mentor too. And he does a great job! Best uncle, best mentor, and he's just great! I feel a bit bad for assuming that he and Crookedlight were involved, but whether they're friends or crushes or whatever, I just want him to be happy."

Hedgekit

Wolfkit |
"Wolfy is so funny! He always says he's gonna bite me or he tries to scare me by hiding in dark corners of the nursery. Sometimes he does startle me a bit! But I know he's my brother so he would never actually try to hurt me. He's fun to hang out with! I love following him and pretending to be big bad predators in the forest. He's gonna be a great apprentice, I know it."

Silverpaw |
"Big brother Silver! He's so big and strong and cool. When I get big I wanna be just like him. I can't wait for his warrior ceremony, he totally deserves it. I'm gonna be the first one to call out his new name, even faster than Mamma! He better promise to patrol with me all the time when I'm an apprentice. I bet he's the best hunter ever."

Hawkpaw |
"Hawkpaw is big brother Silver's friend, so he must be a good cat. I've only interacted with him a couple of times, but I'd like to get to know him better! He's a little growly, and a little prickly, but I'm sure that once you get to know him he's probably really soft on the inside or something. Mamma says that cats aren't always the same on the inside as they are on the outside. It must be that way with him! I'll have to get to know him better and see."

character name | hearts
"Character's opinion here!"

To write is to dream

Index:

Code:
[b]Your Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]What Character's Chart You Want On:[/b]

Code:
[color=lightblue][b]♡ Family:[/b] ([i]These are the people whom you are related to by blood, or consider to be like family otherwise.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8040FF][b]♡ Through Rumor:[/b] ([i]These are people whom you have heard of, but have yet to meet personally.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8080FF][b]♡ Acquaintance:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have met, but have not yet formed any lasting bonds with.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008000][b]♡ Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you consider to be closer to you than acquaintances, but not exceptionally close.[/i])[/color]
[color=#00FF00][b]♡ Best Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are exceptionally close to, and that you can always rely on.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FFBFFF][b]♡ Crush:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are attracted to, but unable to admit such attraction to; not quite as shallow as lust, but not as fully developed as romantic love or full blown relationships.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FF0080][b]♡ Relationship:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are in a relationship with; note that relationships do not always automatically denote Romantic Love.[/i]) [STATUS: (Boy/Girlfriend, Lover, Fiance/Fiancee, Spouse, etc)][/color]
[color=tan][b]♡ Love/Hate:[/b] ([i]Those whom you may hate, but find that you cannot live without; a classical relationship that often turns comedic.[/i])[/color]
[color=#808040][b]♡ Lost Touch:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have little to no contact with, whether permanently or temporarily.[/i])[/color]
[color=#0080FF][b]♡ Annoyance:[/b] ([i]Those whom annoy and pester you.[/i])[/color]
[color=#990000][b]♡ Enemies:[/b] ([i]Those who are allied against you, or those that you truly hate.[/i])[/color]
[color=#400040][b]♡ Superior:[/b] ([i]Those whom are in command of you/your organization, or those whom you turn to for advice and guidance.[/i])[/color]
[color=#BF40BF][b]♡ Business:[/b] ([i]Those whom you do business with, whether it be clanmates etc.[/i])[/color]
[color=#663300][b]♡ Student:[/b] ([i]Those whom you mentor[/i])[/color]
[color=grey][b]♡ Not... Sure:[/b] ([i]Anyone whom you do not have a defined sense of connection to, or that does not fall into any of the other categories.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008080][b]♡ It's Complicated:[/b] ([i]Those whom fit into so many categories that it requires a tutorial to understand your relationship with them.[/i])[/color]

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Tue 14 Nov 2023 - 18:36; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 330

Ash's Heart Charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's Heart Charts   Ash's Heart Charts EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 15:06

Your Character Name: Cinderpaw
Clan: RiverClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Perchstar

Your Character Name: Wolfkit
Clan: ShadowClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Hedgekit

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

Ash's Heart Charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's Heart Charts   Ash's Heart Charts EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 15:08

Your Character Name: Mottlestar
Clan: Thunderclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Perch

Your Character Name: Murkyriver
Clan: Riverclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Perch, Dove

Your Character Name: Egretswoop
What Character's Chart You Want On: Perch, Dove

Your Character Name: Mistwalker

Your Character Name: Mintglade
Clan: Skyclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Bubble

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2497

Ash's Heart Charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's Heart Charts   Ash's Heart Charts EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 15:10

Your Character Name: Birdstar
Clan: SkyClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Perch, Bubble

Your Character Name: Rowansong

Your Character Name: Rookpaw

Your Character Name: Silverpaw
Clan: ShadowClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Hedge, Dove (Bubble once they've interacted? <3)

omg i forgor pidge
Your Character Name: Pigeonpaw
What Character's Chart You Want On: Dove, Bubble

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

Ash's Heart Charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's Heart Charts   Ash's Heart Charts EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 16:17

updated! pls ignore the technical difficulties i'm working on them <3

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 989

Ash's Heart Charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's Heart Charts   Ash's Heart Charts EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 16:34

Your Character Name: thymepaw
Clan: skyclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: bubble

Your Character Name: bubblenose
Clan: riverclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: dove

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

Ash's Heart Charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's Heart Charts   Ash's Heart Charts EmptySat 11 Nov 2023 - 20:20

Updated! <3

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

Ash's Heart Charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's Heart Charts   Ash's Heart Charts EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 0:10

Your Character Name: Stormdance
What Character's Chart You Want On: Perchstar

Your Character Name: Rainfrost
Clan: Skyclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Bubble <3

Your Character Name: Wrenpaw
What Character's Chart You Want On: Perch + Dove

Your Character Name: Sunpaw
What Character's Chart You Want On: Perch + Dove

Your Character Name: Hawkpaw
Clan: Shadowclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Hedge + Dove

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

Ash's Heart Charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's Heart Charts   Ash's Heart Charts EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 18:37

updated!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ash's Heart Charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's Heart Charts   Ash's Heart Charts Empty

Back to top Go down

Ash's Heart Charts
Page 1 of 1