Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hawk's Eye[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

Hawk's Eye[C] Empty
PostSubject: Hawk's Eye[C]   Hawk's Eye[C] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 2:53

This place is pretty dead... By which I mean, there's nothing to kill.

Ajex found himself taking to patrolling the edges of the borders, purposefully letting his fur drag through the bushes that lined the end of the Clans' territories and the beginning of what was now his. And more often than not, he'd find one or two pests that did not belong in his land. And as much as he was grateful to Heatherberry for her help that one time, his patience for these marsh-dwellers were beginning to run dry. From foxlengths away, the ginger tom watched though narrowed blue eyes as a silver tom chased a hare out of his territory and into the Crew's. As part of his thanks for the medicine cat's helpfulness, he wouldn't cause her any need to waste even more herbs on him, but really, she could at least try to make his job easier. The hare was gone(of course it was. Who did these lizard-breaths think they were? They'd be better off paddling through mud), and the tom was attempting to return to his territory.

Attempting to.

Ajex stepped smoothly in front of the ShadowClan warrior, a friendly smile on his face as he purred his greeting. "Such a pity you missed the hare," He sighed, as if to empathise with the silver-and-white tom in front on him, "If you were going to tresspass, the least you could have done was make it worth it."

Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2487

Hawk's Eye[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Eye[C]   Hawk's Eye[C] EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 14:38

"The weak never have their wings unfurl."
Silverhawk
T3 Warrior | ShadowClan | he/him

Silverhawk had his paws busy more often than not, now that his siblings all became apprentices--especially since he was mentoring one of them. On this night in particular, though, none of his family members were around to accompany him. He'd been assigned to a lengthy hunting patrol with denmates he hardly cared to remember the pelts of; fueled by that lack of care, he drifted until something caught his eye. The prospect of a hare was too enticing to consider the nearby end of ShadowClan's territory. He'd had a good approach until the wind shifted to blow his scent straight to the stupid hare. Silverhawk knew he wasn't nearly close enough to catch up when it bolted, but he leapt after it anyway, only staggering to an abrupt halt when it slipped into a warren out of reach.

"Useless animal," Silverhawk spat, bringing a paw down on the tunnel's opening just to watch the dirt crumble. He hoped the hare got stuck and couldn't dig its way out. If he couldn't have it, no one could. Puffing out a frosty breath, Silverhawk lashed his tail once and turned to slink back across the scent markers when facing the wind made his ears flatten. Rogue scent blustered in on the breeze; moments later, a ginger tom revealed himself, placing his paws squarely in Silverhawk's path to go on about... trespassing. The audacity earned a laugh from him, a single bark of shocked amusement.

"I'm sorry-- who were you, again?" Silverhawk took a moment to look around, assessing their surroundings before focusing on the rogue again. "I'm sorry if I stepped on your little swath of land, rogue. You should have known better than to make your home so close to our clear borders. A lesson for next time, then?" The temperance in his meow was cloying. Silverhawk stepped closer to Ajex, the edges of his lip just beginning to curl. "Take your delusions and your pity. I don't need to hear either of them over one missed hare."
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 14:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

Hawk's Eye[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Eye[C]   Hawk's Eye[C] EmptyThu 22 Feb 2024 - 4:43

Ajex's lip curled in disgust; Clan cats, no matter their origin, were truly arrogant and think that their entitled to anything. Even the land outside their border was apprently off-limits to rogues as well. The ginger tabby scoffed and replied, "So, it's alright for Clans to have their lands side-to-side, but ordinary rogues can't be within the five tail-lengths outside your border?" He used his tail to gesture towards the rather large gap between them and the ShadowClan border. "I supposed you don't find my borders as important since I didn't attack you the moment you crossed it, like the Clans do?" He added, sketism evident in his voice as he gave the tabby an one-over.

But it wasn't very nice of him to start fights with ShadowClan cats, even if they are breaking the rules. They were Heatherberry's clanmates, and he would stop himself from sending them running back with shredded ears, even if just to make up for the herbs that was given to him by the medicine cat. Ajex decided to smile instead, and purred, "Oh, how silly of me, I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Ajex, Captain of the Crew." If this tom decided he still wanted to fight, however, Ajex wouldn't hold back.

Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2487

Hawk's Eye[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Eye[C]   Hawk's Eye[C] EmptyWed 6 Mar 2024 - 17:18

"The weak never have their wings unfurl."
Silverhawk
T3 Warrior | ShadowClan | he/him

Silverhawk didn't bother to stifle the return scoff to meet Ajex's. There was more worth in spitting at the idea than in the land rogues had to defend. The strange tom declared himself part of a pack--whatever a captain was of whatever the Crew was--but there was no way their numbers rivaled that of a full Clan. They hardly needed the same space. "There's open land beyond Clan borders. Away from Clan borders." Silverhawk said gently. He leaned away from Ajex, nostrils flaring just slightly, then brushed past. He walked until his paws lay across ShadowClan's scentlines so he no longer had to listen to these preposterous accusations. Once he was of no doubt safe, Silverhawk performed a little twirl to leave him facing the rogue tom again.

"But maybe I shouldn't be so... untoward." There was still a plastic glint to his teeth. "Captain certainly sounds like an important title. I can't say I have the same privilege." Silverhawk's tail swayed, low and friendly, even though his gut was churning. Genuflecting for this cat left an awful taste on the back of his tongue, but he understood Ajex was playing the same game as him. So few cats did; when threats failed, he felt compelled to pursue. There was also the awareness that rogues liked to rip unsuspecting ears off, and Silverhawk preferred to keep his intact. "Not that it matters--I'm sure we'll never see each other again--" though he certainly wasn't going to take that chance, "but I suppose I should introduce myself too. I'm Hawkmist, warrior of ShadowClan."

The lie was both tact and impulse, and the name suddenly felt thick and foreign in his mouth, no matter how many times he'd said it. None of this private reflection wore on his face. "Now, I have a question for you, captain Ajex." His head angled to the side, and his tail finally came to a halt in a straight line with his back. Still sweet, Silverhawk trailed on, "What has you so interested in me, hm? You wouldn't defend your territory so poorly without a reason, would you?"
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 14:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Hawk's Eye[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Eye[C]   Hawk's Eye[C] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 21:14

Ajex stayed where he was, smile still intact even as the ShadowClanner brushed past. They were both smiling, acting as polite and sweet and friendly as the other, but they both knew that there was nothing friendly about this interaction. "Hawkmist is a beautiful name," He commented idly, though he suspected that the name was not exactly the tom's. His expression revealed his feelings a little more than he probably expected. Not that it mattered, of course. Neither of them had evidence that the other was telling the truth.

Ajex pretended to mull over the question, then as if he had found his answer, his eyes lit up and he took a step towards "Hawkmist". "Because I had no reason to attack you. You made a genuine mistake, why would I rip your throat out for that? No one got harmed, so what's the big deal? You've left my land now, haven't you?" Ajex asked, expression cool as he let his words sink in. Did Clans cats not realise that violence wasn't the only answer? And they called him a danger.

Hawk's Eye[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Eye[C]   Hawk's Eye[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawk's Eye[C]
Page 1 of 1