Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING]

Go down 
+6
Copperbeanz
Holly
Tara
kjSage
cocoa
downfive
10 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2498

enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING] Empty
PostSubject: enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING]   enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING] EmptyTue 16 Jan 2024 - 9:40

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdstar
ooc: takes place one day before the wolf attack.

Frail golden sunlight cast through the barren-bone crowned trees stretching overhead. Birdstar watched the dust particles and snowflakes drifting through the late morning glow with leaden eyes. These strange woods were growing restless. She could feel it. The medicine cats had managed to create a cure out of the herbs they brought, the familiar ones they found. The sickest of her Clanmates were gradually getting better. Mucus still piled in Birdstar's chest, and her lungs were collecting fluid, but she didn't care. This disease could kill her, and she wouldn't care. With the fool's practicality she always possessed, Birdstar figured it was better for her to die when she knew she'd walk again.

While it was a relief to see SkyClan on the mend... the same was true of their former allies. Poppyshine announced that, she faintly recalled, and--however much she'd like to--it'd be foolish to assume SkyClan's were the only medicine cats capable of treating their ill. Perchstar had apparently been sighted at their snowy border. Their time of anxiously waiting had come to an end: they were under a state of real threat now.

Birdstar ducked her head, coughing into the thick down of her chest before gathering her shaky muscles to propel her up onto the temporary Tallbranch. "All cats old enough to climb the trees, gather below me for a Clan meeting," she called out as soon as she landed in place. While she watched the Clan settle under her summons, Birdstar quietly prayed none of them would take to the news terribly. A biting gust of wind made the exposed lines of skin on her cheek sting. When most of her Clanmates were present, she cleared her throat and readied herself to continue.

"Many of you that weren't alive to know Beechfang prior to her exile heard her story from me when she rejoined the Clan. I won't waste our breath and time with the details. Concisely: she was exiled several seasons ago for the murder of RiverClan's medicine cat, rather than being executed at Perchstar's ask. At the encouragement of warriors no longer with us, I sought her out to rejoin the Clan." Birdstar sighed. Was she the selfish monster Perchstar saw her as? Surely she would have made the same stupid decision for any Clanmate in that wrongful position... she was just especially weak for her mother. "Her presence among us was information meant to stay within SkyClan due to her... contentious history. Unfortunately, just before the storm, someone let knowledge of her slip--to RiverClan, of all Clans."

Birdstar's tail twitched with annoyance. A few moons ago, she might have ripped the ears off of whoever put them in this position. Now... she only wanted to know for the sake of knowing. It was her own doing and undoing, anyway. "Perchstar came to speak with me. She claimed the point of logic and reason, but our conversation began with her giving me the scars I now bear on my face. Though I tried to explain SkyClan's perspective, however wrong it may be, she listened to none of it. She already decided she wanted war, and would have it." Birdstar scoffed. RiverClan's leader was as war-hungry as her own family. She was just better at hiding it, and that made her somehow better.

"Perchstar promised she would come for Beechfang's pelt. She condemns us for violence, for hosting a murderer, yet she promised to exterminate any who stood between her and her stars-granted right to execution." When her hackles began to raise, Birdstar made no effort to keep the fur flat. "Though many of you have, I'm sure, realized as much, our alliance with RiverClan has formally ended then. Mottlestar hasn't bothered to speak with me herself, but... between this and the skirmish shortly before the journey," she sought the crowd for Sunfire, eyes narrowed, before continuing, "it can be safely assumed ThunderClan has quietly retracted their good will as well." Mottlestar and Perchstar had always liked each other more than her. If it hadn't been Beechfang, something would have turned them on her. Something would have. "Settling these new territories and battling the illness that's infected so many of us have taken precedent... but now may come the time for greater concerns.

"We will face RiverClan's forces as they come. Now, there are no plans to make the first move--I will not begin a war I know will cost my Clanmates lives, though I'll challenge it if Perchstar insists she is capable of bringing one. WIth that said, do not take matters into your own paws. I will find no trace of RiverClan blood on our soil, unless it's in honest self-defense. All patrolling warriors and apprentices should make the effort to remain far from our current border with RiverClan, especially when alone, in the interest of safety. I know not what they plan, but I want you all to avoid harm where possible. Whatever may come, we will not stand defeated."
Birdstar paused, wheezing slightly as she fought to gather her breath. She hadn't spoken so much at once... since her fight with Perchstar. Birdstar's stomach writhed within her. [color=#3CB371]"Please speak up now if you have concerns, questions... anything. Wolfblossom and myself are both willing to listen if you do not wish to voice your thoughts here. Otherwise--this meeting is dismissed. Thank you, SkyClan."

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING]   enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING] EmptyTue 16 Jan 2024 - 15:22

“Don’t look surprised,” a raspy voice called over the crowd. Paledove sat with her tail curled around herself; more than likely, her kits were in the nursery, but if they weren’t they were guaranteed to be at her side. “We all knew this would happen eventually. Can’t keep secrets forever. I’d like to not have to bring up my kits in a war, though. Look, I like Beechfang just fine, she’s a great warrior and a good cat-“ here she gave the scarred tabby, wherever she might be, a firm nod- “But isn’t this just our fault? SkyClan’s, I mean. We put the good of one cat before the Clan over and over again, and I’ve been around long enough to see what it leads to. Look, Birdstar, I’m not questioning your decision. If Beechfang is determined to stay and you’re determined to stand by your words, then SkyClan will weather this storm just as it has so many before, whether the calm brings regret or joy.”

Paledove shut her maw, giving her leader a respectful nod. She wasn’t about to undermine her leader’s words… but in the same breath, she’d seen what this led to. Chasing down Dawnhawk and the raid on WindClan camp had led to their own camp being infiltrated and that poor golden molly being kitnapped. Her kits… she’d keep them safe. If they had to grow up in war, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING]   enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING] EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024 - 20:34

Birdstar called a meeting together, and the lack of cheer surrounding it meant that Wolfblossom had an inkling as to what this would be about. There had been enough on their collective paws lately, but the state of their crumbling alliances could not be ignored or hidden from the clan, even unintentionally.

Birdstar launched right into once enough of the clan had gathered, and Wolfblossom stayed silent, watching the faces of her clan for a reaction. It infuriated her, to have her clan in danger over the presence of one cat, one repentant cat, who had not so much as looked in Riverclan's direction since returning. But she was in agreement with Birdstar. They would protect Skyclan - all of Skyclan.

Paledove spoke up, a surprise to the deputy (for this matter, anyways, much less with a... reasonable take), though she kept the feeling off of her face. "We did." She agreed, "But that fault should not reflect on the rest of the clan. That was the decision of Birdstar, one I supported, knowing the risks. It should be us who deal with the consequences, not any one of you... But Perchstar has proven herself unreasonable. I understand your concern, Paledove... What comes next won't be easy." She added, in acknowledgement of Paledove's last point.

"Still, Beechfang is a valued warrior, as is everyone else here. Many of you weren't alive for her crime or exile, or even her return. That must be true of Riverclan, too. I have to wonder how many will fight for a cat they have never met, who they have never patrolled or hunted or shared tongues with? You have hunted and fought alongside Beechfang, though, and she is our clanmate, past transgressions or not."

She hoped there would not be dissent to her and Birdstar's choice. Hopefully her clanmates would think over her words, of the warrior they had patrolled and fought alongside, and not of one reckless decision. She would not, however, blame her clanmates for their dismay.

---

Beechfang sat among the crowd as Birdstar spoke, a frown settling on her face at the announcement. Of course, they had known this would not last forever, the alliance with Riverclan was doomed to fail from the moment her paws had set foot back onto Skyclan ground.

"Paledove is right. We knew this would happen. Selfish, absolutely - I can't deny that. But I... Couldn't refuse an offer to rejoin Skyclan." Not when it was her daughter asking. She nodded back at the queen, who held a reasonable take that she might have denied, once. "I've made my mistakes. I do not hide from them, I did not confess to it because I was proud of it. Cloverheart's murder was wrong, no matter how angry I was at the time." Bloodstrike's crazed expression was in the back of her mind, the blood pouring from his throat and staining her paw, red impossibly vivid against her pale fur. She had swore not to take another life... And then had taken another life, even if the circumstances were very different. A life taken was a life taken, however, and Beechfang knew her paws would always have that capacity. Perchstar knew it too, or she would not insist on war for the sake of one cat. Cloverheart's death had very nearly cost Beechfang her own life rather than seasons of it. She couldn't find it within herself to have any ill-will towards Briarthorn, who had been the one to exile her. She had been doing what was right for Skyclan...

And, well... She and Birdstar had spit in the face of that, Beechfang supposed. All she knew now was that she would fight to stay, and would fight for her clanmates. None of them would die because of her, not if Beechfang could help it. "If our leader will keep me here knowing the risks, I will fight for Skyclan until I can't." Their leader. Not her daughter, though Beechfang would do that too.

If Perchstar wanted war... Beechfang knew a thing or two about war. How regrettable it was, that she had worked her way to this point only to potentially be dragged right back into it by her own selfishness. Regrettable... And fitting. As if a Skyclanner would be anything else.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3032

PostSubject: Re: enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING]   enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING] EmptySun 21 Jan 2024 - 2:27

Falconmoon listened, but any words that may have come out of his mouth died on his tongue. There was ice lodged in his spine at the thought of his kits going to war. He'd seen enough of it, participated in enough of it, and even caused enough of it to know all he ever needed or wanted to know about it. Perchstar was an idiot for not just taking this one on the chin and accepting a personal loss rather than putting her clan's lives on the line. She was not unlike Bloodstrike in that regard. Thoughts ran through the young tom's head before he could do anything to stifle them. He needed a plan that went beyond just using the clan for psy-ops. It wasn't guaranteed to work, but it may. He'd rather not find out on the day of the battle whether or not his plan was successful.

He'd go to Perchstar herself. Maybe there was something they could work out that would prevent this... though he swallowed at the thought of what he felt she may ask for. What would be a bigger betrayal of Skyclan? To allow them to go to war for Beechfang, potentially losing many lives in the process, or handing Beechfang over to Riverclan to save them all. He'd be exiled for it at bare minimum. Could he do that again? Could he shoulder the loneliness, the hunger, the terror, the desperation?

The rage?

Could he handle it again? He wasn't so sure. He wasn't confident that he wouldn't spiral right back into being Dawnhawk. It was a thought that made him grip the ground beneath his paws with a wave of anxiety.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6042

PostSubject: Re: enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING]   enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING] EmptySun 21 Jan 2024 - 11:41

Lightningbreeze didn't exactly move when Birdstar called the Clan to gather, instead lifting her head and pricking her ears to catch the details. She still wasn't feeling well, exactly, but it had all started to blend together; by now she'd almost forgotten how it felt to feel normal.

Birdstar talked about Beechfang, and the reasons she'd been exiled in the first place; how what was meant to be secret had become public knowledge. Informed them that their allies were allies no longer; to keep the distance from the RiverClan borders.

Idly, Lightningbreeze wondered if that would hold when they returned to the forest. She hoped it wouldn't, she quite enjoyed spending time around (and even in) the river--assuming she was ever in a state where she could.

Though she found that she didn't have much thought on the rest of it, other than not particularly wanting to go to war. She was a warrior, but fighting--unless it was sparring, or otherwise just-for-fun--wasn't something she cared for.

we're only at the beginning of this one-way dream —— info.
✿ kiikko

Mistflower was swift to join her gathered Clanmates at Birdstar's call, listening intently to her leader's words. The picture she painted was one of danger, and the warrior's ears flattened to her head--RiverClan had been their allies, and now even ThunderClan had presumably turned on them? All because of one cat?

She hadn't spoken with Beechfang often, exactly. But Dawnfeather had spoken of her fondly, and her own interactions with her--once she'd gotten over the nerves that came with speaking to a stranger; one she'd never known--had been perfectly pleasant. She was here now, acknowledging that the things she had done before were wrong.

Birdstar, too, pointed out that most of them hadn't been present for her exile or the tragedy that caused it.

Couldn't RiverClan move on from the past?

Did they really have to go to war over an old grudge?

you never had a chance, you know (incurable romantics never do) —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3222

PostSubject: Re: enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING]   enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING] EmptyFri 26 Jan 2024 - 4:40

An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough

Shatteredsky joined his clanmates as they were called to gather, though the reason for them to do so was unexpected. Birdstar began speaking, and it was painfully obvious that this had plagued the older she-cat's mind for some time now. The warrior listened in silence, first to his leader, then to his clanmates' opinions. So much trouble, simply for the pelt of one warrior? His thoughts snapped to Honeypaw and Harepaw. If this conflict resulted in war, would they be safe? Most likely not. That though made his mouth turn bitter, and he sent a furious glare in Beechfang's direction. Her entire existance wasn't worth two hairs from Honeypaw's pelt. He didn't care how fond Harepaw was of his mentor, he'd drag that one-faced elder all the way to RiverClan if he had to.

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING]   enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING] EmptyFri 26 Jan 2024 - 8:31

The pelt along Brackenpaw's spine bristled at the thought of war. Another danger he would have to prepare Honeypaw, and Harepaw for. It was a shame Beechfang was the root of the problem it seemed, he quite liked her, and he knew Harepaw was fond of his mentor too. Surely, Beechfang's crime had been justified. Brackenpaw would do anything to protect his siblings, even murder. No cat would ever come before them. While he didn't know the circumstances that surrounded Cloverheart's death he felt compelled to side with Beechfang. Brackenpaw glanced at Shattredsky, contempt brewing on his brother's face. The brindle apprentice's nose scrunched.

As for ThunderClan... This whole thing... It gave him a headache. He just wanted his family to be safe, why did StarClan seem so determined to ruin his efforts? "Maybe those fish-breathed fools and squirrelbrains should mind their own business, and focus on the present." he spoke up "The past is the past. Beechfang was punished then, what more they do want? War for something that happened that long ago... Completely mousebrained. All of them." Brackenpaw meant what he said, and he didn't care if he was judged for it. Well, if Beechfang had killed one of his siblings maybe it'd be different, but she hadn't, and so there was no point dwelling on his own hypocrisy.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

PostSubject: Re: enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING]   enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING] EmptyTue 30 Jan 2024 - 13:44

Honeypaw

Honeypaw was trembling, her blue eyes wide.
She slowly and carefully picked her way through the pelts of the SkyClan cats, and settled herself next to her two brothers. She pressed into Shatteredsky's pelt, wishing she could just disappear. This is just horrible news! she despaired inwardly. It's so hard for me to battle train fellow apprentices with sheathed claws, what in StarClan will I do if I have to really face another cat in battle? She couldn't contain her nerves as her eyes found Brackenpaw's.

"I... I don't want to go to war," she whispered.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING]   enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING] EmptyTue 6 Feb 2024 - 0:05

Stormwatcher blinked the sleepies away as he lay there in his nest. The sound of his older sister's voice rang out calling for a meeting like an unwelcome alarm clock.

good stars this had better be worth it

he muttered still half in nap mode as he lay there trying to convince himself to actually get up.

do I really need this job? Do I really need to go do this? UGH this is awful.. poor me ..it is so much warmer in this nesttttt leave me aloneeee he thought as he burried his head under his mossy pillow.

He gave a deep sigh and swung his legs out of his nest and forced himself to his paws.

With an audible groan as he stretched he lumbered over to catch a majority of what was going on...

The gist he got was Riverclan was being dumb - no big suprise.

The tom had gotten so much better at not being a complete bum. He really did start caring about his clanmates more too! He was much better than he used to be and was improving even if he would not admit such a thing.

If those fish breath riverclan warriors wanted to come hurt Beechface they would face full resistance from him and the clan.

Stormwatcher of the past? He would have scooted on out of here as soon as even the whisper of war was announced.

But things had changed! in a big way too. He had 'family' again sort of... Wolf and Bird were like his older sisters at least this is how he saw it not that he mentioned it aloud ever. And osprey, they were a good friend and needed to be looked after now.

His mindset had shifted from being that of a mooch off the clan to activly wanting to help it and even defend it from threats that were now knocking at their door.

Brackenpaw seemed to be making good points and he nodded in agreement

"Cannot belive they wanna rush into a war given all the clans just faced" he muttered.

He stretched and glanced at beechface.

A very small amount of him thought:

wow... you are a selfish piece of foxdung... even past me was not as much of a mooch as you are right now... you could simply leave and all this problem would go away
he thought a bit to himself but kept that thought locked away.

He shook his head freeing his mind of this negative thought process... that was only what a small part of him felt.

The much clearer and larger part of him felt that as a clan, they had to have each other's backs no matter what!!! If he had done something stupid (which he was aware he was very capable of doing) he would wish the clan to have his back in times of need.

So he ought to do the same now! So the larger part of him claimed the following:

you may be all that... but you are ours stars darn it! and we are not gonna let some riverclan leader who is lost in the past take you from us! And the fact that you are gonna fight side by side with us throught this... well, I couldnt ask for a better selfish clanmate at all now could I? he thought with a head nod and even gave her a slight smile and tip of his head.

He felt his claws flex out a little bit and he felt even more energized by Brackenpaw's words he started to really get more awake now his head even nodding at the points Brackepaw was making and he even found himself crouching up and down a bit as the energy stirred within him about all this.

OH! If riverclan wants war! Let em have it!

"Beechface is ours!!! If those fish breath, gill wearing cats want her they are gonna have to pay in full!" he chanted pounding his large paws against the ground.

"Sunfire!!?? We goin war baby!!! WE gonin warrr!!!" he chanted running over to give his bro-friend a chest bump

"WHOOOOOOO LETS GOOOOOO"

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 989

PostSubject: Re: enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING]   enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING] EmptyTue 6 Feb 2024 - 3:46

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thymelight
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Even though the bi-colored she-cat kept herself close to the makeshift nursery, she could still understand the gravity of the situation, and every word from Birdstar's mouth seemed to drag her beating heart further down into her ribcage. She was still young, she still had so much life to live, but she had already experienced so much from foxes to traveling beyond the unknown to ice-covered waters. However, war was something new to her. Such a small word held so much meaning, so much unnecessary death and bloodshed that Thymelight wasn't interested in witnessing. She swept her yellow gaze over her Clanmates as they gathered to hear the leaders word and realized that a somber expression had befallen her face. These same bodies that she saw before her would look much different if a fight ever occurred, and some could be fated to never return at all.

She was startled by Stormwatcher's outburst. Thymelight was consumed by confusion and sorrow as chants of excitement and anger rose into the air. To be so thrilled over something as horrific as war was something that the medicine cat would never comprehend, but she supposed that it wasn't her place to understand anyway. If a horror story was destined to soon come to life, then there was nothing that Thymelight could do was hope for an outcome in which too many of her Clanmates wouldn't return maimed to unrecognition. A wish for peace began to blossom in her heart as she turned and ducked back into the den, unwilling to hear anymore. Clan life was nowhere near as romantic as she wanted it to be.
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING]   enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING] Empty

Back to top Go down

enjoy the silence [O; SKC MEETING]
Page 1 of 1