Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+2
kieer
Copperbeanz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 17:08

Happiness comes the way the wind blows

OOC: Happening right after this topic

Most apprentice ceremonies were held separately, due to some kits being weaker or smaller than others though they were in the same litter. But he saw no point in doing so when both kits had proved to be ready. As the Clan began to disperse, he raised his head and called out once more, "let all cats stay gathered!" Curious gazes flickered to him, confused at both the unfamiliar call and the sudden turn of events. Murmurs sprung up in the crowd, but Sootstorm paid it no mind, and instead searched for Galepaw's littermate, Cloudykit.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 18:28

Cloudykit didn't hesitate when she heard the unfamiliar call. Her ears were ringing, and she didn't even glance at the uncomfortable murmurs from the crowd. Her eyes were sparkling, hopeful she'd get a mentor too. Despite all her talks with her brother, this would be confirmation she'd finally be a warrior after all. She had been the loudest voice to celebrate Galepaw's ceremony, and she wanted that for herself too. I hope I get as good of a mentor as Goldengale. She thought. They're perfect for each other. She recalled all of the times she had seen Goldengale, but shook her head to clear her thoughts. It was her turn!

As Sootstorm scanned the crowd, she puffed out her chest to make herself look as big as possible. Pick me! Pick me! She repeated in her head. Pick me! She could hear her heartbeat and she couldn't stay still due to her excitement.

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 19:03

Happiness comes the way the wind blows

Sootstorm beamed down at Cloudykit when he finally found her, and he called out once more, "Cloudykit, step forth. You have also reached six moons of age, and I see no point in keeping you in the nursery any longer. From this moment onwards, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cloudypaw!" The dappled tom then turned to the crowd, gaze scanning for the tortoiseshell warrior he had chosen. Eaglefly was much more experienced than Goldengale, and would be able to help guide the younger she-cat in her journey as a mentor. "Your mentor will be Eaglefly, whose experience in the Clan will guide you to warriorhood," At last, he was done, and with one last cheer for the two newly-named apprentices he sprung down to greet them.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 20:40

Galepaw

Galepaw's amber gaze flashed over to his sister, Cloudykit.
He was flooded with pride at the realization that they were being named apprentices together. They had always been together, and it felt right in this moment, especially after their talk beneath Silverpelt. Perhaps it is a sign from StarClan, he considered. He lifted his head and watched his sister as she was assigned her mentor, impressed that her chosen mentor was one of the senior WindClan warriors.

"Cloudypaw!" he burst out exuberantly, the first to yowl her name. His deepening voice rang out over the clearing and was followed by a symphony of their clanmates. His limbs felt alive with energy and he raced over to press his nose to Cloudypaw's ear. "We're apprentices together," he whispered to her. His eyes gleamed with an unspoken understanding as he met hers.

Then, he turned his gaze respectfully to Sootstorm as he leaped down to greet them.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 6:58

Goldengale absolutely had not been trying to ask her brother how to train an apprentice, no that’d be silly. For some reason, though, Sootstorm called the Clan together again? For a heart-stopping moment, she thought he’d decided to reassign her apprentice already (come on, dude, they’d barely spoken!) but no, it was a different kit’s ceremony. Huh. Lots of ceremonies today. Maybe it was just a ceremony type of day, she wouldn’t know.

Her own apprentice (gosh, he was so tiny, like a breeze could knock him head over heels) yowled out happily, and right- weren’t those two siblings or something? Goldengale lifted her own voice in a congratulatory yowl, giving the newly made apprentice a bright grin. Gosh, they were both so small- had she been so tiny as a new apprentice?
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 7:19

Eaglefly hurried to the call of the meeting fearing that he was already late. He settled in quickly just in time to hear his own name being called by the deputy. He tilted his head… him? Oh okay! Hmm he hadn’t had an apprentice in a long while and all the apprentices he used to have disappeared before ever making it to warrior hood. Was soot sure this was a good idea?

But his thoughts were soon interrupted as cheers for Cloudpaw soon sounded. He nodded, maybe this was his chance to make things right! He would take good care of this apprentice and make it his life goal to protect them till they became warrior!

He went over to cloudypaws side hey cool!! We are gonna do so much stuff together! Promise he purred flicking tail.

Come for now we will set up your new nest in the home of the apprentice den. Maybe you can get a spot near your brother too. Then I’ll take you training first things tomorrow

(Ooc: I will get up training topics for them very soon! I’ll ping you the links on discord when I got them ready. Can’t wait to be your mentor :)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 8:53

Tallshadow leaned against Goldengale after they had settled back into the crowd. He was glad the two littermates had their ceremonies so close, they were nearly inseparable around camp. He joined his sister in calling out to the newly named Cloudypaw, the weak rasp of his voice stark against the gleam of pride in his amber eyes. He was always glad to see another kit embark on the path to warriorhood. He gently flicked his long tail against Goldengale’s broad shoulder, a silent nudge of encouragement as she stole at glance at Galepaw. Seeing Galepaw and Cloudypaw so fresh-faced and bright with excitement made him miss Berrypaw, her absence like a sore spot deep between his ribs. Hopefully the world was kinder to the newest apprentices of WindClan.

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 30 Dec 2023 - 17:39

Cloudykit's heart soared as Sootstorm called her forward. She stepped forward boldly and determined, her eyes sparkling with excitement. She couldn't form a clear thought.

As her apprentice name was announced, Cloudypaw, she couldn't contain the joy bubbling inside of her. This is it! What Galepaw and I have waited for! She gazed at her new mentor, Eaglefly, with a wide grin and enthusiasm. He was huge! The promise of shared adventures made her feel warm inside. "I'm ready, Eaglefly!" My new nest? She completely forgot about it, her mind was too focused on her newly found freedom and future shenanigans. I get to sleep in the apprentice's den now too! "Let's go!" She bounced up and down excitedly next to her mentor.

This was a new chapter to her. It was bigger than just becoming an apprentice, it was reassurance that they believed in her too.This officially marked the end of her time in the nursery with Morningmoon and was confirmation she was allowed to become a warrior too. It felt like weight was lifted off her chest and she could breathe again.

PostSubject: Re: Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloudykit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1