Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 17:07

Happiness comes the way the wind blows

Sootstorm had watched the days pass by eagerly as the sixth moon of two very special kits drew near. Both him and Tigerdance had been fortunate enough to meet with them a few times, and they promised to be bright, capable apprentices when their time came. And the time had come. The deputy leapt onto a small boulder and looked over the camp at his clanmates. Most of them were still in camp, seeing as the morning's patrols had all just returned. A perfect time to start a new ceremony. "Let all cats old enough to run the moor gather here for a clan meeting!" He called, surprised at how easily his voice rang out. He must be getting used to this.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff
kieer

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 17:49

Cloudykit stormed towards the boulder, her eyes wide and excited. "Meeting time!" She exclaimed. I wonder what this is for! Sootstorm is calling it. It's definitely not patrol organization... She didn't even care that it interrupted their little game in the clearing, this was her first clan meeting where she could actually participate and be a part of the crowd! Morningmoon had worried way too much over her, banishing her to the nursery every time something interesting happened. The feeling of being left out made her nose wrinkle.

She planted herself near the boulder, where she had seen cats sitting before. She looked up at Sootstorm with sparkling eyes. I wonder how it feels, to be up there, addressing the clan. She thought.

Her ears were perked, and she was filled with excitement. Every cat, hurry up, I want to know! She half expected to be rushed back into the nursery.

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 18:26

Galekit

Galekit's ears perked up as the strong voice of the WindClan deputy's voice echoed through the camp. The call stirred excitement within him, and he exchanged an eager glance with his sister, Cloudykit, who was equally captivated by the prospect of what was to come. He had witnessed a couple of ceremonies before, but he realized that this was Cloudykit's first. He hadn't forgotten that today marked their sixth moon, and they were both ready to be apprenticed.

Which must mean...
Bounding toward the meeting area with swift, determined steps, Galekit felt a surge of anticipation. His heart beat a little faster with the realization that the time had finally arrived - the moment when he and Cloudykit would step into a new chapter of their lives as apprentices of WindClan.

His dream from the previous night had been mostly forgotten, but the impression remained. Galekit was filled with a sense of confidence and resolve that he couldn't quite explain. Images of a rippling pool flitted through his mind as he stepped into the mass of his clanmates at center of the clearing.

He found a spot near the front, his eyes fixed on Sootstorm perched on the boulder, the deputy's gaze commanding the attention of the entire clan. Galekit's tail flicked with nervous energy, but beneath the surface, a burning enthusiasm glowed. He yearned to prove himself, to contribute to the clan, and to help WindClan grow strong again. He cast a glance upward to the sky, where he imagined his father looking down on him and Cloudykit from StarClan. Hailstorm, he prayed, grant me the strength to honor your legacy, and guide my pawprints on the path ahead.

As the other WindClan cats gathered around, Galekit stood tall, his eyes shining with a mix of determination and curiosity. His future stretched before him, a vast canvas of possibilities awaiting the pawprints of two new apprentices. In that moment, Galekit felt the weight of the upcoming ceremony - the moment when he would take the first step toward fulfilling his dreams and honoring the legacy of his clan, and the memory of his father.

And I'll have Cloudykit next to me throught it all.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 18:46

Tallshadow wearily emerged from the medicine den, painfully thin shoulders hunched in against the cold. He glanced up at his father, perched confidently on a convenient boulder, and wondered briefly if he would ever see the deputy scale the actual Tallrock. The lanky tom joined his clanmates, settling in with his long tail curled neatly over his paws to watch.

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 18:51

Happiness comes the way the wind blows

And there he was, proud and ready as Sootstorm knew that he would be. The tom beckoned Galekit forward, and once more his voice rang out. "Galekit, step forward. You have reached the age of six moons. It is now time for you to be apprenticed. From this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Galepaw," he began, letting a smile out as he watched Galekit's expression change. "Your mentor will be Goldengale. I trust she will guide you through your apprenticeship," he finished. Goldengale was Tallshadow's friend, and he knew he could trust her with an apprentice.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 6:51

Goldengale trailed after her brother, sitting beside him in order to use her bulky form to shield him from the worst of the wind. He worried her, and she didn’t like that. Tearing her eyes away from his painfully skinny form, she looked up at Sootstorm, giving him a grin. Not a bad choice for deputy, in her opinion.

A kit being made an apprentice? Ah, good for them. Her mentor had been awful busy throughout most of her apprenticeship, but that was understandable, and anyways Goldengale had managed to not only keep up with the other apprentices but also be made a warrior before some of her peers! This lil’ scrap would be fine, she was sure.

And then he called her name.

Goldengale blinked, glancing at her brother with a split second of what before scrambling to her paws. Okay. She had an apprentice- Gustpaw, right? Oh, gosh, that wasn’t right, for the stars’ sakes, why hadn’t she been paying better attention? With a bright grin, she trotted out of the crowd, waving her tail at the tortoiseshell tom.

They must’ve made a silly picture: Goldengale towering over the newly-made apprentice, as she did most cats, reaching down to gently (for her, at least) touch noses, ‘cause thank the stars she’d remembered that was what she was supposed to do. He looked skinny, she noted, or at least he did to her. Huh. Better toughen him up quick.

“I’m Goldengale, ‘paw; you ready to head out? No better time than the present, eh? I’ll let you talk to your family an’ set up a nest if you wanna do that first, but then we’ll be off!”

Solution to always forgetting names? Call all the kits ‘kit and all the apprentices ‘paw; if they’d had more than one leader, she probably would’ve been forced to result to calling them all ‘star.

Oh well. This would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 8:47

Tallshadow missed his sister’s thick pelt for a moment before it was replaced with the glow of pride for both Goldengale and Galepaw. He joined his clanmates in their celebratory call, giving his sister and her new apprentice a moment before stepping from the crowd once the ceremony was winding down. He  gently headbutted the large golden she-cat on the shoulder once he reached them.  “Congratulations Galepaw.” He purred raspily, shooting a subtle glance at his sister. Hopefully she would get around to remembering her own apprentice's name out of everyone in their clan.

“C’mon, he was just named, let him enjoy it for a moment. You only get one apprentice ceremony after all.” He said, flicking Goldengale in the ear with his long tail. He turned his amber gaze on the young apprentice.  “I’m sure you’ll learn a lot under her guidance.” The tall tom dipped his head slightly to his sister, a heartbeat of formality and show of confidence in her before he leaned down to Galepaw.  “Don’t let her drag you into any of her hare-brained schemes.” He said quietly, a playful light in his eyes.

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 15:28

Galepaw

Galepaw was soaking in the moment. Galepaw!
He was nearly overwhelmed with the weight of the meaning behind this moment - his clanmates cheering his name, celebrating him and his first step to becoming a fully fledged warrior of WindClan.

"Thank you," Galepaw mewed as Sootstorm finished. "I promise I will become a warrior that all of WindClan can be proud of." He dipped his head low, and then looked up as his new mentor approached him. Goldengale was one of the largest cats in WindClan, young and energetic. He was proud to have been paired with such a warrior.

"Hello Goldengale," he greeted. "I would be happy to get started as soon as we can!" The prospect of seeing the territory and running with the wind in his fur excited him, and his paws buzzed.

As Tallshadow appeared, his old friend who had told him about the first WindClan warriors after he'd been caught sneaking out of camp, Galepaw lifted his tail in greeting.

"Thanks!" he chriped at the praise, puffing out his chest. This was his moment. Every cat knew it. This is how it should be, he thought, and one day every cat will respect me. He listened more intently as Tallshadow inclined his head toward him. Hare-brained schemes? Galepaw's whiskers twitched as he imagined his mentor getting him into some fort of predicament. This is going to be fun!

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1