Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scrounge What We Can Find [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

Scrounge What We Can Find [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Scrounge What We Can Find [Closed]   Scrounge What We Can Find [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 10:22 am

Tigerdance didn't have hope for this hunting trip. Not since all of the happenings and what not that scared most of if not all of the prey away, but he still had to show the apprentices the ropes of being a warrior. If they could get a hold of things in the time like this then nothing would be able to stop them in the future he was sure of that. "Come on you two. Let's do our best." He said, trying to be encouraging to the two apprentices he brought with him today.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Scrounge What We Can Find [Closed]   Scrounge What We Can Find [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 12:03 am

Eveningpaw stuck close to Tigerdance, her gaze sweeping over the moor with a wary expression. It wasn't hard to notice the mood change that had slowly filtered its way into the camp - an obvious sign that something was deeply wrong. Her tail swished, uncertain on what to do - what to feel. If the warriors were worried, how was she suppose to feel...? Was there anything she could do to help? Barely an apprentice and she already felt useless, but her ears were perked - ready to listen to whatever Tigerdance had to say about what they were going to be doing.

Scrounge What We Can Find [Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Scrounge What We Can Find [Closed]   Scrounge What We Can Find [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 8:37 am

All Hail WindClan's Resident Libra
pantherpaw
I don't live because I can't die, but I'm chained to something.
Pantherpaw was aware of the prey shortage going on in the entire forest. While living in camp, the fresh-kill pile had gone from being abundant to barely being stocked. He felt it to be rather unlucky that he would be apprenticed during such an era... but no, no he had to be grateful that he was apprenticed at all. Still, he was curious as to how they'd be learning how to hunt properly if there wasn't even a guarantee that there would be any prey scampering around at all.
and i answer, "i'm still a hostage of life".

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrounge What We Can Find [Closed]   Scrounge What We Can Find [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrounge What We Can Find [Closed]
Page 1 of 1