Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I find myself upon the trees (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

I find myself upon the trees (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: I find myself upon the trees (Closed)   I find myself upon the trees (Closed) EmptyMon May 11, 2020 2:30 pm

Maplewhisker felt lonely, as if there was no one that she could go to.  She found herself walking. She walked out of the WindClan camp, her thoughts blurring her senses.  She didn't care where she was heading, so long as she didn't end up in another Clan's territory.  When her thoughts finally released their grip a little, Maplewhisker found herself at Fourtrees, right below the Great Rock.  She leaned up against it, and let her thoughts take over again.  
When she heard a rustle in the bushes, she didn't even care.  She figured she was safe at Fourtrees, where no Clan owned the land.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I find myself upon the trees (Closed)   I find myself upon the trees (Closed) EmptyMon May 11, 2020 6:03 pm

Redfall had gone out to hunt, but he'd been a little... distracted, after his ceremony. Thinking about how Spottedstar had made him a warrior after he'd fought was disheartening, specifically considering Wrenpaw's attitude about it. He couldn't blame Wrenpaw. He'd have felt the same way, perhaps even more so. After all, Wrenpaw was the type of cat to forgive. Redfall was the type of cat to remain grumpy and sulk about it. And although he felt guilty about thinking it, he was simply more skilled then Wrenpaw, as a result of more training. Redfall stifled a sigh and blinked in surprise when he found his paws on the path to Fourtrees. Maybe that was the result about thinking too hard.

The russet warrior crouched in the bushes at the edge of the clearing, and he spotted another pelt, similar in color to his own. He straightened, noting the way the warrior- WindClan, by the scent- didn't seem to react, but noticed. Redfall called out, "Any reason you're at Fourtrees when it's not the full moon?" He didn't plan to show aggression unless it was needed. After all, fighting had almost gotten him suspended from being a warrior. He didn't want to dwell on those thoughts, so he made his was closer to the WindClan warrior. He was sure she'd fire back some witty remark along the lines of 'I could ask you the same question', but at this point he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I find myself upon the trees (Closed)   I find myself upon the trees (Closed) EmptyMon May 11, 2020 7:39 pm

A voice brought her back into the present. "No, not really," Maplewhisker answered his question.  "Just, lonely, I guess." she looked up at the sky.
"I'm Maplewhisker," she told him, not wanting to seem rude, "What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I find myself upon the trees (Closed)   I find myself upon the trees (Closed) EmptyWed May 13, 2020 3:21 pm

Lonely.

Some would argue, is being alone the same thing as being lonely? Redfall would agree with those who said it was not. In his opinion, being alone was simple. It was being by yourself, without anyone else. Which was often the way he liked it. But being lonely was a different matter, and not something Redfall liked. Being lonely was when you were alone and more; the creeping chill crawling up your spine as you realized that no one would care about you; the empty, hollow feeling in your chest when you realized how alone in friendship you were. Redfall hadn't felt that often, but he'd felt it a few times, namely before Swansong comforted him at the warrior ceremony, when he felt like Wrenpaw wouldn't forgive him. Although he doubted Maplewhisker felt like that. She seemed like the type of cat who'd have a good number of friends. He glanced up and said, "I'm Redfall." She knows I'm SkyClan by scent. I doubt she thinks highly of my Clan, considering we left. Although I stayed, I'm uncertain if she knows that or not. Probably was too focused fighting.

The tomcat sat down, wrapping his tail over his paws. He might've normally been too focused on trying to goad the other warrior into attacking him, but... these times were uncertain, and Redfall didn't want to risk anything happening over tensions between Clans. After all, SkyClan would never be able to get allies after that gathering... though, who could blame Spottedstar? Sunflower would've been killed. Redfall flexed his claws in the dirt and returned his gaze to Maplewhisker. "You're WindClan. I'm sorry about what happened to Finchstar."
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I find myself upon the trees (Closed)   I find myself upon the trees (Closed) EmptyWed May 13, 2020 10:00 pm

"Thank you," Maplewhisker responded, grateful for his sympathy,  "but I'm glad that the Righteous Few finally got what they deserved." A furious fire came into Maplewhisker's eyes, then faded back into a distracted gaze.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I find myself upon the trees (Closed)   I find myself upon the trees (Closed) EmptyThu May 14, 2020 5:47 pm

Redfall flicked an ear. “Indeed they did.” He noted the furious glare in Maplewhisker’s eyes. He felt a similar feeling himself, but did not show it. He sat down and flicked his tail. “I suppose we shouldn’t be staying here too long- I’m sure you have some stuff to get back to.” He sure did. He wanted to make Wrenpaw feel better, but... in what way? Redfall hoped it would all resolve without him having to do anything, but solutions were rarely so simple.
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I find myself upon the trees (Closed)   I find myself upon the trees (Closed) EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:26 am

"Yeah, I guess," Maplewhisker told him, then stared back off into the distance.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I find myself upon the trees (Closed)   I find myself upon the trees (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

I find myself upon the trees (Closed)
Page 1 of 1