Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]   Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] EmptyMon 25 Dec 2017 - 15:10

The acrid smell of the blackstone filled the Oasis cat's nose and caused it to briefly wrinkle in disdain. He had no idea how the clan cats held this as their border. He would have stayed far away. Between a mixture of slightly melted snow and the discoloration of the path, his paws had become a grey. Washing them off later would be less than pleasant. Pushing away the unappealing thought of his currently less than perfect pelt, he continued on. Despite his current alliance with Thunderclan, he could not bring himself to stay around camp like the rest of the cats. His restless nature had driven him to skirt around the territories and continue his exploring. Even if it had become a bit exhausting with all of the skirmishes he had found himself getting into, especially with most clans on edge, he had a purpose. There had to be some prey and herbs to be found outside of another clan's territory. Thunderclan needed it.

A low hiss escaped his maw as the Windclan stench filled his nose. He saw the cat only seconds later. Given how defensive the clan cats had been lately, he could only assume a fight would break out. Like before, he did not plan on doing any real damage, just wearing down his opponent and eventually knocking them out. With a sigh, the massive white tom raced forwards to the cat. By the smell of it, this was a solo mission. Without hesitating, his teeth gripped her tail and pulled back to attempt to stun her from the start. With luck, this would all be over soon.

Artemis used tail yank on Dawnlight, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina. Dawnlight is stunned for one turn.

Artemis
55/55
160/170

Dawnlight
54/60
200/200
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]   Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] EmptyMon 25 Dec 2017 - 16:16

Dawnlight smelled rogue mingled with ThunderClan one moment, felt a rush of dizziness the next. It was what he imagined being hit by a monster was like: sudden, painful, and confusing. He had no time to react or even save himself from his fate.

"What the--" was all he managed to spit out before everything shook around him, his vision clouded by bright flashes.

Artemis
55/55
160/170

Dawnlight
54/60
200/200

Dawnlight is no longer stunned!

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]   Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] EmptyMon 25 Dec 2017 - 17:39

Without saying a word, Artemis continued his attack. He leaped backwards to create distance so the other cat could not get at him right away. The chance of getting safe passage had been lost long ago, he just hoped to finish this quickly so that he could continue on with his mission.

"It's nothing personal. I won't hurt you too much." Artemis vowed. If it had been said any other way, it might have come across as sarcastic. However, in this instance, it was not. The tom gathered all of his strength in his back legs before springing forwards with his paws stretched out towards Dawnlights face.

Artemis used jumping strike on Dawnlight, dealing 12 damage and using 20 stamina.

Artemis
55/55
140/170

Dawnlight
42/60
200/200
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]   Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 19:14

Dawnlight growled at the insult thrown at him. This stranger would not hurt him much! Well, the rogue was right, because he was going to win! However, before he could strike back, he was beset by a powerful leap. Blindly, as it had knocked his vision askew, he swiped at Artemis.

Dawnlight used Front Paw Strike, dealing 11 damage and costing 10 stamina!

Artemis
44/55
140/170

Dawnlight
42/60
190/200

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]   Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 9:41

Claws scored Artemis' pelt, something he was growing increasingly used to in the past moon. It did not take long for him to leap forwards on the Windclan warrior as he was still regaining focus. Everything happened so fast. He dug his claws into the tom's pelt, just barely pricking his fur and managing to keep a tightened grip. If he could keep him pinned down for a bit, this could be over quickly. Artemis had more important business to attend to than another clan cat ferociously guarding their territory. He had just managed to cut down on time by striking first.

From his place on top of Dawnlight, he let out a low hiss, "The more you struggle, the longer defeating you will take, and I do not have time for this."

Artemis used leap and hold on Dawnlight, dealing 11 damage and using 10 stamina. Dawnlight is held for 1 turn.

Artemis
44/55
130/170

Dawnlight
31/60
190/200

Last edited by Reindeer Ripped on Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 9:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]   Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 12:50

OOC: Sorry to interrupt but no, you don't need the dice, Ripped, you already used up your special move against Dawnlight with Tail Yank. I'll delete your second post and the dice, please, edit your post

Battle Rule #8 wrote:
Special effect moves can only be used once each against the same opponent. This includes Leap-and-Hold, Tail Yank, Teeth Grip, Scruff Shake and Blocking leap (clan moves are an exception).

OOC: Just talked it out with staff, you're right, I was the one confused here and for that I sincerely apologize, guess even mods like me need to learn from goofing up and I also thank you for calling me out on this, as I’m afraid of what could’ve happened in a larger scale battle if I made this same mistake. I’ll give you back your roll along with erasing the rest of the OOC posts.

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by 1 Inky Demon on Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 12:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]   Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 12:50

The member 'Reindeer Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] Mistpe10
Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]   Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 14:02

"You don't have time for this!" he spat, grunting under the weight of Artemis. "I don't have time for you to be marching into WindClan territory!"

Artemis
44/55
130/170

Dawnlight
31/60
190/200

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]   Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 22:20

OCC: no problemo Inky. Everyone makes mistakes. Glad we could clear up some confusion :)

Artemis bit back a retort. He had barely been near Windclan territory, but suspected with tensions so high, it would most likely end like this. Apparently, his preemptive strike had been an accurate assumption. The white tom leaped off of him hissing. Like a flash, he struck out again while the other cat was momentarily stunned. Rearing up on his hindlegs to look like the massive floof he is, Artemis swatted at his opponent's face continuously. Even though he kept his claws sheathed, there was a lot of power behind the blows.

Artemis used Upright Front Paws on Dawnlight, dealing 13 damage and using 20 stamina.

Artemis
44/55
110/170

Dawnlight
18/60
190/200
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]   Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 8:28

Dawnlight felt irritated and insulted. This cat was toying with him! He never once thought that another Clan would send a rogue, especially one like this, to streal from WindClan, but the stench of ThunderClan on Artemis's pelt told him what he needed to know. Ever since the fire that had happened moons ago, they were struggling to pull together, even more so under the leadership of Blizzardstar. However morally superior Dawnlight was, though, he was in a losing battle. All he could do was give it his best shot, which led him to go limp briefly. Then his claws came flashing wildly to strike out against his foe.

Dawnlight used Play Dead, dealing 13 damage and costing 15 stamina!

Artemis
31/55
110/170

Dawnlight
18/60
175/200

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]   Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 8:58

For a split second the Oasis cat had thought he finally knocked out his opponent. But, it was too soon. Artemis was shocked as the warrior lashed up at him with an onslaught of claws. A hiss escaped him as he leaped backwards to avoid anymore wounds.

The Windclan tom was weakened, but it would still take a little more to knock him out. Artemis raced forwards and sprang over his opponent's head. Once he had landed on the other side, he immediately spun around and lunged for Dawnlight's scruff, shaking wildly. If he could stun the tom once more, it could potentially only take one more move to finish this.

Artemis used scruff shake on Dawnlight, dealing 5 damage and using 25 stamina. Dawnlight is stunned for 1 turn.

Artemis
31/55
85/170

Dawnlight
13/60
175/200

Last edited by Reindeer Ripped on Thu 28 Dec 2017 - 8:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]   Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 8:58

fugging forgetfulness
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

The member 'Reindeer Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] Mistpe10
Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]   Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 17:33

Dawnlight was beginning to feel exhausted from this whole ordeal, which made the scruff shaking even worse and difficult to respond to. Artemis was simply too fast for him.

Artemis
31/55
85/170

Dawnlight
13/60
175/200

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]   Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 19:18

OCC: faster than Windclan boiiii

While the tom was down, he reared up, battering at his already weakened form. He could feel Dawnlight losing his strength. This would be it. Dealing the final few blows in a flurry of paws, Artemis managed to balance on his hindlegs to finish it off. When his paws finally hit the ground, he let out a low sigh. He bowed his head for a brief second before turning to carry on his way. There were things to be done.

Artemis used upright front paws, dealing 13 damage and using 20 stamina. Dawnlight is KO'd.

Artemis
31/55
65/170

Dawnlight
KO'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]   Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet Again, I Find Myself Fighting [Closed]
Page 1 of 1