Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Feel Home [Plumleaf]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

I Feel Home [Plumleaf] Empty
PostSubject: I Feel Home [Plumleaf]   I Feel Home [Plumleaf] EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 5:44 pm

Wolfblossom had poked her head into the medicine den, fully intent on bothering... Or spending time with her sister. Plumleaf had been getting ready to collect herbs, so tagging along had been a no-brainer for the deputy. The greenleaf day was nice, and it would be a good chance for both of them to stretch their legs and catch up while doing something that was also beneficial. And maybe get away from the stress she had been trying to ignore - Falconmoon, Beechfang's potential return, Trufflesnap's leaving, at least the apprentice ceremonies were always a bright spot, as was spending time with any of her family.

"Stars... I feel like we've barely spoken recently. Things have been busy, haven't they?" Wolfblossom mewed, lightly brushing Plumleaf's flank with her tail. "How are you, sister?"

((OOC: I'll leave the herb list and such up to you))

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Home [Plumleaf]   I Feel Home [Plumleaf] EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 11:39 am

Spoiler:

Plumleaf padded through Skyclan's territory, her sister at her side and the treetops arching high overhead. She lived for days like these, when the sun was shining and the sky was clear. After spending so long stuck in camp due to illness, she'd developed a new sense of appreciation for her the familiar winding, well-trodden paths through the looming trees.

"Things have been busy." Plumleaf agreed, "I'm doing as well as I can be, how are you Wolfblossom?" She asked, stopping to collect a few wispy strands of cobweb from inside a hollow tree. Plumleaf partially blamed herself for Trufflesnap leaving, or at least for not making her sister feel like she could confide in her. Guilt roiled through her at the thought that she'd been so emotionally absent that Trufflesnap hadn't even felt comfortable talking to Plumleaf about her reasons for leaving the clan, so she decided to make a conscious effort to be more supportive of her siblings and her clanmates in general, and Wolfblossom's offer to join in gathering herbs seemed like the perfect opportunity to do so.

Plumleaf found Cobwebs!

plotting pages | character profiles

Last edited by zenpaii on Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Home [Plumleaf]   I Feel Home [Plumleaf] EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 11:39 am

The member 'zenpaii' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

I Feel Home [Plumleaf] Mistpe10
I Feel Home [Plumleaf] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Home [Plumleaf]   I Feel Home [Plumleaf] EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 1:28 pm

"I'm-" fine, Wolfblossom had been about to say, but hesitated. She wasn't in the habit of lying to her siblings, and wasn't going to start. "-More stressed than I'd like to be, honestly." She admitted. "Birdstar wants to bring mom home... I want her home. I know Riverclan would be furious were they to find out, and I worry how our own clanmates would take another seeming-outsider coming into the clan so soon." Bloodstrike and Silverwing had not caused problems, both were assets to the clan, but the reactions to each had not been the best, either. Though it seemed everyone was adjusting well now. And then there was Falconmoon, and Bloodstrike's comments about him after that outburst... Wolfblossom did not know her mother well enough to guess at how she would react, but the way Bloodstrike had spoken... It made her nervous. And Falconmoon was still a ghost in camp. Who knew where her son's head was at. "Falconmoon worries me too. I know things are bothering him and I hate seeing him this distant."

Something caught her attention and Wolfblossom padded toward it, sniffing at the round, yellow flowers but pulling back at the pungent smell. "Is this something you can use, Plumleaf?" Both of their parents had been medicine cats, two of her siblings were medicine cats, and now her former apprentice was as well. "...Does it do anything? Stars, I feel like I should know more than I do. I know I never paid attention much and tend to avoid the smelly herbs and stuff... I think I should change that." As an apprentice, Wolfblossom had simply found the herbs smelly and gross. As an adult though, she understood the importance that medicine cats had. She felt like she ought to learn at least a little, if it was ever needed. Plumleaf had been ill enough in the past that Wolfblossom wanted to spend more time with her and help out more where she could.

Wolfblossom found Tansy. Not that she knows what it is

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind

Last edited by kjSage on Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Home [Plumleaf]   I Feel Home [Plumleaf] EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 1:28 pm

The member 'kjSage' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Home [Plumleaf]   I Feel Home [Plumleaf] EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 12:27 pm

Plumleaf listened attentively as her sister spoke, her pale green eyes lighting up hopefully at the mention of their mother. Part of her, the part that had missed her mother so dearly, wanted to disregard Riverclan's feelings on the matter entirely. Cloverheart's death had been so long ago now, and surely with this new alliance developing they could put all that behind them? But she knew it wasn't that simple, especially if she were to put herself into the paws of the Riverclanners, who had lost their beloved medicine cat. "I do hope she can come back," Plumleaf admitted. "Perhaps, in light of the current alliance, Perchstar will find it in her heart to forgive Ma." Privately, she had her doubts, but she could see that this was weighing heavily on Wolfblossom, and if being blindly optimistic would help lift that weight even a little, she was willing to do so. She briefly rested her tail on Wolfblossom's flank as she spoke about her son, attempting to offer silent support in lieu of advice she wasn't sure she could give. Spiky purple flowers caught her attention and she padded towards them, digging into the ground in search of the healing root they had been running low on lately. She looked up as Wolfblossom called out to her, mud coating her paws as she left the stalks to join the deputy. She felt an amused purr rumble through her chest at Wolfblossom's reaction, one typical of the warriors and warrior apprentices.

"This is tansy," She explained, deciding to take the opportunity to teach her sister a bit about herbs. "It's great for sore throats, and you can give it to a cat with a mild cough to keep them from developing Greencough." With her health being as fickle as it had been lately, she wanted to make sure her clanmates knew at least the basics in case - Starclan forbid - anything permanent happened to her, though she was thankful that Smokepetal would be there to aid the clan in her absence.

Plumleaf found Burdock Root!

plotting pages | character profiles

Last edited by zenpaii on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Home [Plumleaf]   I Feel Home [Plumleaf] EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 12:27 pm

The member 'zenpaii' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Home [Plumleaf]   I Feel Home [Plumleaf] EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 9:54 am

"Keeping things hidden rubs my fur the wrong way... But I want her back." Their family had been broken and fractured from the moment that gathering had taken place. Wolfblossom would have given anything to pretend it wasn't, to have peace for them, even if it was only an illusion for a little while.

Plumleaf left her side to dig up a plant with purple flowers, and Wolfblossom found herself purring at the mud that coated her sister's paws. She was given an explanation for what she had found too - Tansy. Wolfblossom listened, gaze dropping to the plant as she studied it. It was clearly something useful to have. "I'll keep an eye out for it in the future." She promised softly.

"What did you find?" She asked curiously. Her sister wouldn't have picked that flowering plant if it served no purpose, and now Wolfblossom wanted to learn.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Home [Plumleaf]   I Feel Home [Plumleaf] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Feel Home [Plumleaf]
Page 1 of 1