Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This is a place where I feel at home [c]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

This is a place where I feel at home [c]  Empty
PostSubject: This is a place where I feel at home [c]    This is a place where I feel at home [c]  EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 3:50 pm

HoneylightShadowclan Camp

Emotional exhaustion was draped upon Honeylight’s shoulders like a particularly heavy cloak. As war loomed, it was becoming increasingly difficult to present his normal, cheerful self for his clanmates. But he tried, and he tried to be there for them, and he tried especially hard for Silverpaw. Pineblossom had been an unshakable pillar of support and strength during Honeylight’s rocky apprenticeship; he was determined to be the same for Silverpaw.

Honeylight’s tail flicked affectionately over Silverpaw’s shoulders as they returned from their hunt. “Good job today,” He purred, squinting his eyes at Silverpaw before looking around the camp. It wasn’t long before he spotted a welcome sight; Pineblossom and Forestbreeze, resting in a corner of camp together.

Affection for his adoptive parents flooded Honeylight’s chest, and, spotting a rare opportunity for the four of them to spend time together, Honeylight looked back at Silverpaw with a smile. “Grab yourself something to eat,” He said, gesturing with his head towards the other two cats. “And let’s go bug ‘em.” He gave a playful little wink, before scooping a mouse off the pile for himself.

Approaching his mom and dad with a wave of his tail in greeting, Honeylight paused in front of them with a soft smile around his food. “Room for two more?” He purred softly.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: This is a place where I feel at home [c]    This is a place where I feel at home [c]  EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 6:39 pm

Pineblossom

Pineblossom enjoyed her time spent in camp when she was at Forestbreeze’s side. Everything was still difficult. There were still echoes of tragedy when she thought about them for too long, but enough time had passed that it felt more like the ache of an old wound than a fresh scar. She could spend hours curled up with Forestbreeze and enjoying the day without thinking about anything bad. It was a nice feeling, and one that she had missed.

She looked up when Honeylight approached, and she sat up too. “Honeylight,” she purred. She spotted Silverpaw not far behind him and she chuckled. “Of course. There is always room.” When Silver returned within earshot, she asked, “How was training today?”
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2545

PostSubject: Re: This is a place where I feel at home [c]    This is a place where I feel at home [c]  EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 10:52 am

Silverpaw

It was hard not to be aware of the weariness and agitation that blanketed ShadowClan as of late; that clung annoyingly to his own pelt. Silverpaw sighed as he followed his brother into camp, a mixture of relief and frustration. He was happy to be back in camp, to relax for a little while… but ugh. The air in camp was dreadful now. He would’ve just as quickly turned and left again with the first patrol that passed by, if he didn’t know better— and if Honeylight’s tail hadn’t tapped his shoulder.

Silverpaw looked up, smiling brightly in response to the praise. It still made his ears warm a little, even though there was no shortage of it from Honeylight. He followed a few steps farther into camp until Honeylight looked at him and nodded towards Pineblossom and Forestbreeze in a corner of camp together. They were a welcome sight, and he relaxed more at the sight of them. Grinning back, Silverpaw followed suit, grabbing his own mouse and padding over.

“Hi,” he mewed warmly around the mouthful as he approached. Silverpaw nodded to each of them and settled onto his haunches, bending down briefly to drop the mouse before straightening again. Chest puffing out a bit, “It was fine. I’m getting better at hunting! It’s kind of fun, actually. When it goes well, at least.”

I am a diamond on the inside, just add the pressure.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: This is a place where I feel at home [c]    This is a place where I feel at home [c]  EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 9:41 pm

˗ˏˋ 🌲´ˎ˗【Forestbreeze】˗ˏˋ 🌲´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Shadowclan】♡【#C1E1C1】♡【T5 Warrior ║ 70[HP] | 160[SP]】

A deep rumbling could be heard at a certain spot where two cats rested side by side in a quiet corner of the camp. It has been a while since Forestbreeze had been able to lay about and relax with his lovely mate. He was certain that she had missed days like this as he had. Lately, only worries and sorrow permeated the atmosphere; Days of normalcy were few and far between. He just couldn't help but snuggle closer to Pineblossom, a deep purr resonating from within him as they continued to hold each other close. He needed this to help him keep the creeping darkness that was always lingering nearby. 

Forestbreeze peeked open his amber eyes at two familiar voices greeting the couple. A fond look crossed the tom's face as he shifted his body to properly face them. "Hello. You're always welcome to come hang about with us." He added his own warm greeting. At Silverpaw's response to Pineblossom's question, the older tom shot the apprentice a proud look. "That's good! You and Honeylight make a great duo; You'll be a warrior in no time!" It was hard to not join Silverpaw's excitement.

"Have you two worked on any battle training lately? It's always a favorite among apprentices." As an apprentice, he had preferred to hunt rather than work on his sparring but even he had to admit that it was decently fun. His large size and strong strikes—courtesy of his rather big paws—helped him overpower his foes but he was lacking in speed. It was something he worked on, even to this day. He wondered what type of fighter Silverpaw was, or, would be.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: This is a place where I feel at home [c]    This is a place where I feel at home [c]  EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 6:06 pm

HoneylightShadowclan Camp

Honeylight grinned when Forestbreeze and Pineblossom both welcomed them in. He set down his meal and flopped bodily onto the ground beside his adoptive parents, settling close enough to rest against his dad. A deep purr to match his dad’s broke out in Honeylight’s chest as he settled in with his meal, smiling as his family spoke. It still meant so much to Honeylight that he had a family like this. This was how family was supposed to be. Not like what he had with his birth mother. Warmth, love, and support flowed equally between the four of them, and for the afternoon, Honeylight set aside his fears for the future and just basked in it.

Honeylight’s smile only widened as Forestbreeze commented on Silverpaw’s progress, feeling his own pride, both for himself and for Silverpaw, fill his chest. “We’ve been doing some,” He said with a nod. “Sil’s a speedy lil’ guy,” He wrinkled his nose playfully at his little brother. “Gets me all tripped up. But it’s a good challenge! He’s improving fast.” Honeylight said brightly.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: This is a place where I feel at home [c]    This is a place where I feel at home [c]  EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 3:01 pm

Pineblossom

Pineblossom listened to her family as they gathered with their meal. Silverpaw looked cheerful and that warmed her heart. She was worried that the tragedy of losing his mother would make it hard for him to get any sort of cheer back, but it seemed like he was able to hold onto some of that happiness still.

“Hunting is difficult, especially when first starting out. You’ll only become more consistent at is as you train,” she told Silverpaw. “Speed is good in battle. We can’t all be large titans like Honeylight.” She wrinkled her nose playfully at her older son and leaned against Forestbreeze. “We should all spar together some time. It’s good to learn to focus on attacks from multiple fronts. Even predators sometimes hunt in groups.”
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a place where I feel at home [c]    This is a place where I feel at home [c]  Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a place where I feel at home [c]
Page 1 of 1