Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

World, Revolving [Sitewide]

Go down 
+27
Byrin
Fox
KittyKatz
Flybot
speedy
cotton
ginger
Honey Badger
Romantica
Holly
Grey
kiikko
Aspen
Stags
cocoa
Mamenchisaurus
Snickerdoodle
Arcana
kjSage
Tara
Karuna
Nerd
lostfanboy
King Falcon I
xaandiir
Ash
downfive
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2022 - 17:50

The young kit barely knew what to make out of what had transpired - how quickly a simple walk with his mom had fallen apart when the ground started to shake and she swept up his siblings and ran. Of him trying to follow before choosing to simply curl up and cry in the hope she would return - until tiredness and exhaustion was ready to take him only for a shadow to fall across him. Tired eyes blinked up at the large cat, ears twitching as he was prodded and questions was asked but he was too tired to come up with an answer - not that he got a chance to answer even if he wanted to before he was scooped up.

He didn't know who this she-cat was but the fact that he wasn't alone was enough for him to sniffle his tears and soon fall asleep in her grasp - until he was awoken by being unceremoniously dropped to the ground in a new location, full of sounds and new smells. He blinked, pushing himself upright on shaky paws as he looked up at the gruff face of his savior. Name...? He...Wasn't sure what that was, trying to think if he knew that word. He could only shake his head, unsure of what answer to give.

World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2022 - 18:25

Cinderkit did not like this. Not one bit. He grit his teeth, one fang poking out — as was its habit when he was uncomfortable. “Mama?” he asked. “Mama, what’s going on?”

The shaking of the ground hadn’t scared him. Not at first, at least — it’d felt like a pleasant rumble, and then something like when he’d play on stones or sticks. But then everyone had started to panic and cats were yelling and nobody yelled this much for no reason. He wasn’t as young or little as he used to be, even if Cinderkit’s cough hadn’t gone away enough to make cats feel comfortable. But then they left camp — something he loved — and Cinderkit could hardly enjoy it, not while his Mama was scared. He darted after her and kept close in the chaos of cats.

He knew they were going to Fourtrees — he’d always wanted to go! — but what really scared him was his Uncle Night. Something very serious and sort of scary came over his uncle, who Cinderkit… kinda always knew as a bit scary, but in a good way. But he looked hurt, and Cinderkit knew what it was like to be hurt.

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2292

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2022 - 21:15

ShadowClan Warrior

ROSEBURN
Roseburn chuckled. "Yes, I'm alright. At least, I'm no worse than I was before. She was suddenly hyper aware of the fact that it was broad daylight. Nightdancer could fully see her now. She could see what she had become. And that made Roseburn duck behind her owl wings. If they were good for anything, it was hiding what she didn't want seen.

"Sorry, it's not the prettiest sight."

SkyClan Warrior

CRIMSONFLAME
Crimsonflame glanced down as his brother ate a hare, slightly disgusted at the sight. "Most cats have more.... Important things to do than flirt with she-cats. Like making sure everyone they care about is okay. By the way, you don't have a shot with her. She's loyal to her Clan. And that means not getting involved with toms without apparent boundaries."

He gave a huff of annoyance. And unlike his brother, he did not keep it to himself. "I thought you didn't want anything to do with the Clans. You could take care of yourself, remember? Or did you forget the moment a molly came into the picture? You need to make up your mind, Astraeus. You can't have a paw in both worlds. Do you want this life or not. Because I can guarantee, if you want her, or any she like her, you are going to need to join a Clan."

And then Astraeus asked for Thistlemask. Because "Her name is Thistlemask. And she is probably with her own Clan. She is a deputy, she has a big role to fill, and needs to be there when disasters like this strike. Or did you forget I told you that?"

World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Nov 2022 - 8:23

Astraeus raised his head from the hare and looked his brother directly in the eyes- sharp, cunning, selfish hawk’s eyes meeting a green pair which had found something their owner would die for. He pitied him. “I don’t recall asking for your opinion, brother.” The mildly amused tone still lingered in his voice, but now it was underwritten by steel. Astraeus would not stand for Aether interfering. He’d stay out of Aether’s business, and in return he expected Aether to stay out of his. If he wanted to talk with some ShadowClanner, that was his business, and Aether’s ‘guarantee’ meant little.

“I didn’t forget, Aether, and if you’re going to prove yourself incapable of holding polite conversation without questioning my intelligence I’ll have to ask you to please excuse me.” He had hoped Aether might be able to point out Achelois- but if all the strangely-pelted tom was going to do was insult him, he’d find better conversation elsewhere. The Clans didn’t seem to notice him, and he doubted they would. Already everyone’s scent was mingling.

Astraeus is politely excusing himself from the conversation.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Nov 2022 - 10:32

Smallbean's fears had only subsided slightly between the time the crack formed and Windclan's decision to leave - a decision he didn't particularly enjoy, despite it being the best option. The appearance of Twolegs on the territory is what finalized their decision to leave camp. Somehow, though, the appearance of twolegs was almost a comfort to the deputy. It was a fear that he was at least familiar with - not to mention the countless moons he'd spent with them when he was captured, growing uncomfortably used to their presence. Now he could pin all of his worries on that to avoid going down a spiral of 'what if?' It would help him keep his head, at least.

Now, he stood in Fourtrees, surprised to see the other clans there. Unpleasantly surprised. Gatherings were already something he dreaded, now it was even more crowded and under life-threatening circumstances with twolegs lurking around. That meant that Windclan wasn't the only can effected. It seemed like every cat was here from every clan, and more were filing in by the second. He wanted to run away, go back to camp and hide until this was all over. But his clan needed him, it was his job to be there. He was reminded of that when Shrikestar asked him and Coyotegrin to make sure everyone was there. Smallbean knew for a fact that at least some cat was missing. There was multiple patrols out when the crack appeared, and not nearly enough cats had returned. He shakily nodded in response to Shrikestar, following Coyotegrin for only a second before splitting off in another direction, taking note of what apprentices and warriors were present. "Um.. If anyone notices someone is missing... please let me know..." He said as he walked, hoping his voice was loud enough to reach the ears of his clanmates.

Smallbean is trying to do a headcount
Asterpaw has not yet arrived.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2292

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Nov 2022 - 17:20

SkyClan Warrior

CRIMSONFLAME
Crimsonflame narrowed his eyes, his tail lashing behind him. "Crimsonflame. My name is Crimsonflame. Aether is dead. And I refuse to be associated with the weak cat he was. And if you're going to prove yourself incapable of caring for anyone but yourself, then yes, you may as well excuse yourself. Not once did I question your intelligence. It is your morality I question. Apparently you have none. You are no better than the common, pitiful street rat. We are done here."

Crimsonflame stormed off then. He was done trying to convince Astraeus to be better. The tom would never learn. And he wanted nothing to do with a cat like that.

World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Nov 2022 - 17:34

“You never objected when I called you by your old name before,” Astraeus pointed out, already wearying of the conversation. Aether, at the end of the day, was a cat who would twist the facts as much as he could to make himself appear in the right- nay, to convince himself that he was in the right. There was no point, really, in arguing with a cat like that- like playing mossball with a kit, who is always changing the rules so they can win.

“The ‘old you’ was many things, yet weak was not one I would have associated with Aether, Crimsonflame. I do care, and I hope you can see that, perhaps, eventually. As for morality, it is something a mere cat like us cannot dare to establish or condone, much less decide. Goodbye, Crimsonflame, and if you see Aether, you may tell him I am here if he ever, in the most unlikely of circumstances, requires my assistance.”

With a dip of his head, Astraeus turned, picked up the hare, and trotted off. Oh- he knew it shouldn’t, but honestly? Hypocrisy felt good. He was flipping the table on Aether, using the tom’s same tactic he had just discredited, pulling the ground from under his brother’s paws. It was a shame, really, that Aether wasn’t willing to accept friendship, if not brotherhood- but Aether was forgiving. He always was. He would forgive- nay, forget this in less time than it took for their father to go raving mad.

Astraeus is open to speak with!
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Nov 2022 - 18:52

Crowspirit

"I'm okay, yeah," Crowspirit gave a small smile in answer to Harechaser's question. The crowd was so rowdy, she could barely hear herself unless she physically attempted to make herself louder, unintentionally adding more noise to the chaos.

"I couldn't find Murkyhope, but I do wish she's alright. Ma and I separated a bit just now, but she's probably over there, with Duskflight."

Crowspirit is talking to Harechaser!

Duskflight

From a distance, he could sense Cinderkit's fear, and Duskflight widened his eyes in concern. Of course, if anything, this would've been somewhat traumatizing for a kit. An earthquake, a flood, being carried to Fourtrees with no idea what was going on; Duskflight remembered how frightened and fearful he was when disaster first struck the forest. But things were different now. He'd protect his kit the best he could. While Cinderkit was too young, Duskflight could trust Fuzzybelly to take care of himself, though he'd offer comfort whenever needed.

"Cinderkit, I'm here. You're okay. Your mom will be near." He'd bend down to nuzzle his kit. "Let's move to where our clanmates are, yeah? Come, dear. Stick close to me."

Duskflight is comforting Cinderkit and telling him to stay near!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Nov 2022 - 19:58

Swiftheart

Swiftheart made sure that harrierpaw was safe and at fourtrees from helping carry the apprentice with her daughter Crowsprit. "Thank you crowspirit. Her sister: Harechaser was here too, she gave her a small nod thank goodness it looked like everyone had made it out alright.

Her ears twitched hearing the call of her kit Cinderkit. She spotted him and Duskflight nearby and quickly excused herself to go to them. "Cinderkit!" she purred happy to see that he was alright and that he had been with his father. Cinder was a good kit, a bit sickly early on but he was healing now which she was very grateful for. This musta been scary for a kit but then again, Swiftheart always did like the idea of letting kits go see the world a bit more than the usual queen would allow.

So maybe this was not all so bad, she just wished that she had gotten them out more before the entire earth had a bellyache.

"You see that?" she asked her kit pointing with her tail to where the leaders would go during the gathering for announcments and the such. "Thats where all the leaders go during the full moon. your uncle Nightstar goes there she explaiened.

Swiftheart is reunited with her family and so happy thwta at least everyone is safe... for now

Sprucebark
Sprucebark was so tired he had been walking with Hawk for what felt like days. He stubmled into fourtrees area barely able to keep walking. He spotted where his clan had gathered and went towards there. As soon as he got there, he gave a soft purr so happy to be reunited with his clan and flopped over on his side too tired and exhasuted to do anything else.
Sprucebark is back!!! but hes super tired and basically did a face plant as soon as he saw he was "home"

Daisybreeze
Is currently still lost due to the sitewide seperating her from the main clan

Batsong

Batsong arrived a bit behind the clan carring what herbs she could gather from the med den. She knew that her apprentice had been taking care of Brackens leg but she was not sure yet how bad the injury was, everything at camp happened so fast. She knew she should visit with bracken right away and check on her.

She saw whisper and coyote there, Coytote was having whisper look after which was a good ideas really, shecontinued onwards to where she had spotted her apprenicte earlayer. Getting eteh she also found bracken not too far away as wepll. She set down what limited supplies she did have and went to her clanmate.

Out of the corener of her eye, when she was going over to Bracken, she saw for a second Swiftspirit. Well not actually, not even her ghost it was that she saw, moresoover, she had just seen the resemplance that Bracken had of Swiftspirit when she saw her from a glance. She missed her mom alot and wondered if this is what starclan wanted with them. Shaking old memories away she softly approached the wounded warrior, yes the leg looked pretty bad.

"Bracken? I have managed to get some herbs for y-y..y...y her nose quivered as her tongue fell back into its old patern of refusing to speak at all worth anything. She thought she had outgrown this but the recent stress of the situation was not helping matters.

Sighing she set some herbs down for bracken for them to have to help with the pain of having waht was looking like a broken leg. She had heard from a distance that her apprentice was looking for a stick to use as a support. Good thinking, they might need some reeds to attempt to tie the stick in place against the leg and so she kept close to bracken but began looking for such a thing

Batsong is trying to take care of Bracken and is keeping an eye out for Birchpaw too

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Nov 2022 - 21:12

A swift nod and mumbled thank you to Swiftheart and Crowspirit for their help in carrying her after having such a visceral reaction of a cat raising from the dead. The kits seemed to be okay, and that was all she could really ask for at this point.

Her ears were hot with embarrassment and she dared look no one in the eyes as she padded towards Leopardsun's call. The unfamiliar scents around her would have been intriguing had the fear of even accidentally looking Nightstar in the eye not overwhelmed her.

Harrierpaw is approachable if desired.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 JPzjwJV World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 JPzNeMg World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 JGg2mwx World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 JPzwPEb World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 JPzwXQn

World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 JcTsSP1  World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 JcnAVnI World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Flybot on Sun 20 Nov 2022 - 9:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Nov 2022 - 8:54

Hickorypaw was in a world of pain, yet everything was numb at the same time.

He knew that Poppyshine had helped him, she dug him out from under the tree, but he didn't really know what was happening. He knew that the world had stopped growling, that's all. Hickorypaw felt pain at the lower side of his body, yet he couldn't exactly feel anything at all. As he was rolled off of Poppyshine's back, he let out a groan, wincing.

The gentle lick that Poppyshine gave Hickorypaw was calming, a little. All he wanted to do was curl up and go to sleep forever, but whatever he did, his back legs did not pull in, they didn't even wriggle, even his tail remained completely still. He didn't bring himself to look at them. If he couldn't move or feel them all that much, he could only imagine what they looked like.

Soon enough, Dovesight was near him, he could only let out a mumble of acknowledgement. It was hard to relax when the world was spinning and he didn't know where his legs were...

-

Murkyhope hated this. She hated everything. When the earth yowled and growled and hissed beneath her, she was convinced the stars themselves were going to fall and crush them all.

And she'd been half right.

Nightstar had been crushed, right underneath a tree, and for a moment, a small, tiny, second, she thought that his lives wouldn't of worked. Luckily, they did, though she was hardly relieved.

She had gotten to Fourtrees, but she was so confused and panicked that all she could manage to do was to sit by one of the Great Oaks and stare blankly at the crowds of cats flooding the area.

Where are you, StarClan?
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2468

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Nov 2022 - 13:28

Blazefang piped up in answer to Smallbean. “No sign of Silverwing,” she called. “I have both our apprentices here.” Oh stars this was bad. She tried to keep up a brave front for the apprentices, but her heart was pounding as she scanned the crowd. Silverwing, Dayquill, where are you guys?
Blazefang has reported Silverwing missing and continues to worry about her boyfriend.

Lighttail swiftly padded over to Leopardsun, trying to take her mind off the cat she’d just met. “Hey, Leopardsun,” she mewed. “I can personally account for my mother. She’s acting a bit off, but I don’t think there’s any new injuries. I haven’t seen Sablestrike and Burnpaw, though.”
Lighttail is contributing to the headcount.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Nov 2022 - 20:20

Crimsonpaw walked into Fourtrees, still carrying Echokit. He was immediately in awe. The trees were massive, the largest he had ever seen. In the center of the clearing was a large rock. Even more impressive, however, was the  multitude of cats that had gathered. There were more cats in this clearing than Crimsonpaw had seen in his entire life. So many shapes, sizes, colors... They were rushing around, talking and checking in on each other, all of them frightened and confused at the shaking that had brought them there.

As Crimsonpaw got over the initial shock at the sheer number of cats present in this clearing, he began to be even more frightened than he already was from the shaking. ThunderClan had been accepting of him and his unsheathable claws, but what would all these cats think? Crimsonpaw decided he would try to stick with his clanmates, especially Briarrose. She had always been nice to him.

Crimsonpaw looked around worriedly before wrapping his tail around his paws. He placed Echokit down on the ground, close enough to keep an eye on him but far enough from his paws that he wasn't at risk of being hurt. He closed his eyes, letting out a sigh before opening them again. Comfreyheart was still nowhere to be seen, he hoped that his mentor was okay. She'll be fine, she has to be fine! Moospaw and Thislemask are looking for her, they probably found her and are almost here now! ThunderClan was slowly arriving to the clearing, adding to the growing crowd. "Wh-what are we supposed to do now?" he said to no one in particular.

World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2022 - 17:37

"WindClan fares as well as we can," Shrikestar replied, laughing humorlessly. He could see the blood and the damage on Nightstar's body, but he decided it would be best not to bring it up at that time. Besides, it was their clans that were the most important. "We're making sure everyone is here at the moment. I wanted to check with you as well, though. Has everyone made it from ShadowClan?" He took a glance over at the gathered throng of ShadowClan cats, noted by their smell and the menagerie of darker pelts. He wouldn't know if any were missing, but hopefully it wouldn't be the case.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2022 - 22:34

It had taken a long while, but some deductive reasoning, or rather a search of their entire territory (tunnels partially included), had lead Silverwing to Fourtrees. She had of course been out of camp at the time of the quake, procuring some much needed supplies for a project that she might soon unveil to not just Brackenwing, but a whole host of Windclanners. Yes, it was meant to be a spectacle for few to join, one that would draw admiration from those not invited, but the shaking earth had quickly put those thoughts out of her mind, and she had abandoned her precious haul. That had been the least of her worries however, as soon as she had made it back to camp, the absence of all the cats had driven her to search the territory, afraid that Brackenwing, Blazefang, Russetpaw, Sleepypaw, Smallbean too she supposed, maybe Coyotegrin, but definitely Whisperear, had all fallen into the giant crack on the floor. It had taken the silver she-cat a long time to comb the entire territory, but she had come up empty pawed. Her only hope left was Fourtrees, which probably should have been her first destination. Now that she could feel relief, another thought entered her mind. All of Windclan had left her out there, while that scary event happened. Brackenwing hadn't tried to find her, or send someone to find her, but in some small part of her, Silverwing knew that would happen. She was just an extra mouth to feed. What hurt more than anything was that Blazefang hadn't come. Of all the cats in Windclan that she felt she could absolutely trust, Blazefang had stood above them all. And she didn't even try to look for her apprentice- former apprentice. That... That hurt, it was a pain that felt way too real, as if something had hollowed out her chest and left mud in its place. Slowly, Silverwing sat down at the edge of Fourtrees, watching Windclan gather around Smallbean.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 Output12                   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 Output10                          World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

World, Revolving [Sitewide]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next