Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three

Go down 
+4
Laurel
Crystal
Ebby
Sleepy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Interested?
Yes, I want a new sitewide plot.
A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three Vote_lcap85%A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three Vote_rcap
 85% [ 11 ]
No, I don't want a new sitewide plot.
A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three Vote_lcap15%A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three Empty
PostSubject: A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three   A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 20:24

So, in the spirit of summer, why don't we do another sitewide plot?

I'm exhausted and can hardly think, but here's the key ideas.

1. Blahblahblahblah everybody hates each other. After the events of Arc Two, ThunderClan/WindClan still hate RiverClan/ShadowClan/Skyclan and vice versa. ThunderClan and RiverClan are currently engaged in open warfare over Sunningrocks and a few blood vendettas.

2. A central conflict is between two new plot characters. One is a former kittypet with ancient Clan ancestry, another is a rogue from the other side of the forest. Both are recruited into different Clans on different sides some time before war breaks out.

3. A series of unfortunate events, including threats, prophecies, dire omens, murders, border squabbles, etc. etc. will lead to an outbreak of a whole new kind of war. It will be a war of total eradication and conquest. There will be lots of bloodshed and drama and all that exciting stuff. Straight up Shakespeare.

4. Everything, from the structure of the Clans to the Code itself, will be shaken to its core by the rapid changes precipitated by World War Meow. Many things will depend on the choices of roleplayers and the outcomes of certain battles, but the plot will still have actual structure and planning. Lots of drama and plot twists in store.

5. It's a fancier and more structured version of the Sleepystar conquest "plot" from the Old Canon. What more do you need to know?

Yay, nay?

A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three   A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 20:26

World War Meow

A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three PDt1Qqd A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three   A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 20:28

Ebony wrote:
World War Meow

A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three Hermitage-cat-portraits-4

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three   A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 20:35

Something new and different not involving blood-shed would be nicer. ;.;

Just my opinion, clans getting angry and supper blood-thirsty is getting plain and boring, so maybe some other ideas for a site-wide plot or somethin idek just not blood-shed bc ew. Blood, yanno? Maybe something more mellow where the clans have to work together or something idk.

Last edited by Crystal on Tue 19 May 2015 - 20:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three   A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 20:40

I agree with Crystal I think something new and different not involving blood shed would be great

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three   A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 21:11

To not involve bloodshed is kind of going against the nature of warriors, though. There's a reason they're called *warriors*. That doesn't mean everything has to be permeated with it, so it doesn't have to be all like MURDERMURDERMURDER but without a lil fighting it'll end up being a tad bit boring, and it's a good excuse to let people kill a few unwanted characters, yanno?
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three   A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 21:20

May wrote:
To not involve bloodshed is kind of going against the nature of warriors, though. There's a reason they're called *warriors*. That doesn't mean everything has to be permeated with it, so it doesn't have to be all like MURDERMURDERMURDER but without a lil fighting it'll end up being a tad bit boring, and it's a good excuse to let people kill a few unwanted characters, yanno?

This isn't entirely true, the cats can be at peace with each other after-all they have to have a gathering like once a month so. Well by the way sleepy explained it, it seems like blood-shed is what this entire topic is all about. 'm not against it, but theres been so many topics about wars and such that its getting boring and pointless. Like how TC attacked RC for the death of a clan-mate? Even though it was their own fault. Pretty pointless battle if you would ask me.

Though they don't need to kill the characters in blood-shed lul. Blood-sheds like where your out for blood, which is boring and to much like Tigerstar so um no. They can find a different way to kill of their cherries, trough blood-shed or not.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three   A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 4:47

I like this new plot :)

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three   A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 5:33

While I'm opposed to the stupid, senseless war that ThunderClan is waging on RiverClan, this plot does sound sound fun. Shakespeare ftw.

A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three   A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 8:17

Crystal wrote:
May wrote:

This isn't entirely true, the cats can be at peace with each other after-all they have to have a gathering like once a month so. Well by the way sleepy explained it, it seems like blood-shed is what this entire topic is all about.

Well, the whole point is that the Clans aren't really at peace right now. ThunderClan is literally invading RiverClan, WindClan and ThunderClan still hate SkyClan, ShadowClan still distrusts everybody. I suggested war because the stage is set for war (and it's not all just fighting—all the Clans get forged into one at some point).

We could add other elements to the plot. Maybe like a kidnap/rescue mission, or things with dogs, or romantic drama or murder plots and other non-war things.

If people are sick of war altogether though, I guess that's fine too. I'm not opposed to other ideas. What could they help each other with?

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three   A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 8:51

Idk my plot? I was holding it for summer times anyways and people seem to like it v.v but up to you.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three   A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 9:09

My problem with this is that is would be centered on these two specific cats you mentioned. Like, I don't enjoy the idea of there being "main characters" in our sitewide plot.

I actually had a vague plot idea sometime ago, but I was worried it would be a little too similar to the Deomilites. Instead of based off of the crusades, it could be off of the Romans? Like thy come in and take over, but instead of trying to eradicate us, they enslave us? ._.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three   A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 9:16

My plot involes all of the clan cats actually, you would know that if you read that.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three   A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 9:24

Crystal wrote:
My plot involes all of the clan cats actually, you would know that if you read that.

Whoa, there, calm down a bit. I was referring to Sleepy's plot, and I probably should have mentioned that.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three   A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 9:25

Crystal wrote:
Idk my plot? I was holding it for summer times anyways and people seem to like it v.v but up to you.

I like your plot and all, but I had been thinking we'd be doing a staff-run plot with some continuity from the previous two Arcs.

And I don't mean this as criticism, but the Red Skies plot is kind of small in scale. How seriously would the Clans squabble over the custody of random rogue kits? It's an intriguing mystery, but I'm not sure if it's suitable as "le ofishul" sitewide plot after waiting so long.

Sun wrote:
My problem with this is that is would be centered on these two specific cats you mentioned. Like, I don't enjoy the idea of there being "main characters" in our sitewide plot.

I actually had a vague plot idea sometime ago, but I was worried it would be a little too similar to the Deomilites. Instead of based off of the crusades, it could be off of the Romans? Like thy come in and take over, but instead of trying to eradicate us, they enslave us? ._.

Oh, I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean that they were the main characters—they're not going to be leading the Clans or anything. They would be normal warriors from conflicting backgrounds that would be used as a plot device. For example, we need something to happen to advance the plot. Nobody wants their normal warrior to do it. We just make our NPCs do it instead so we don't get stuck at a dead-end and have to improvise. Their development and stories would advance alongside the plots as a sort of undertone, if that makes sense.

So they'd play an important role, but in the end, they're just normal warriors and don't play much more of a role than any other character. I had actually been hoping to have lots of "normal" non-staff characters play plot-crucial roles instead of just NPCs and leaders (like in the Deomilites plot for instance).

Your plot sounds pretty interesting as well though. The only fear would it being too much of a rehash of the Deomilites plot—seen one giant rogue army, seen 'em all. Do you have any ideas about how it might be different?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three   A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Sitewide Plot - Arc Three
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next