Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

World, Revolving [Sitewide]

Go down 
+27
Byrin
Fox
KittyKatz
Flybot
speedy
cotton
ginger
Honey Badger
Romantica
Holly
Grey
kiikko
Aspen
Stags
cocoa
Mamenchisaurus
Snickerdoodle
Arcana
kjSage
Tara
Karuna
Nerd
lostfanboy
King Falcon I
xaandiir
Ash
downfive
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2022 - 6:04

Russetpaw, still looking about wildly, heart still pounding, finally, finally caught a glimpse of a familiar silvery pelt. Silverwing! she yowled over the commotion, sprinting her little heart out towards her mentor. The relief she’d felt seeing Whiteburn and Tigerstripe and Wheatgrass safe paled next to the overwhelming joy of seeing Silverwing alive, and okay, and even though she’d known her awesome mentor wouldn’t be laid low by a little earthquake… yeah, she was just happy to see her safe an’ sound- though happy didn’t quite cut it. Ecstatic might fit a bit better.

Perhaps she should’ve slackened her pace a bit before cannoning into her mentor, but, hey, hindsight’s something somehting yeah no time for hare-brained metaphors. “Silverwing! I was-“ she cut herself off, she wasn’t scared, kits were scared, not apprentices… but she had been, and maybe the tears pricking at her eyes gave her away- “-but I knew ya wouldn’t let a little earthquake stop you! Blazefang was watching us an’ said you knew where ta go or something- an’ I knew you’d make it ‘ere but please maybe don’t do what that again? Please? Pretty please?” the puppy-dog eyes had worked before on her mentor, she just hoped they worked now- she- she didn’t want to have to go through that again, the waiting to see if one of the cats she loved dearest in the world was- was- and having to keep up a facade of everything-was-okay, and… she wiped a paw over her eyes. Because Fourtrees was dusty. Yes.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2461

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2022 - 8:58

At last. At last, Silverwing. Blazefang sprang to her paws and darted through the crowd, pushing cats out of the way on all sides. “Silverwing! There you are! When I didn’t see you I wondered what happened but I figured keeping both our apprentices in sight was probably the most important thing in all the chaos. I knew you’d come to me if you couldn’t find Russetpaw anyway. Are you all right?”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2022 - 10:24

It didn't take long for her name to be called from the crowd of cats. Russetpaw? Wait, Blazefang too? Blazefang too! Any negative thoughts seemed to wash away as the two cats made their way to her, though that cat that barreled into her almost knocked the warrior off her paws. "Russetpaw, what-" Hearing the words out of the apprentice's mouth was just so surreal. Was she being mistaken for another cat? Silverwing could feel tears fill her eyes as the apprentice went on. "I didn't mean to worry you Russetpaw, really! I was just doing some very important business, but you'll know about that soon enough!" She tried desperately to keep her voice steady, she tried will some of her usual joy back into it, but she couldn't help the quivering mess she was quickly becoming. "Here I am!" She replied to Blazefang. Ah, Blazefang had taken care of Russetpaw. That was... The right thing to do. There wasn't a reason to be upset with the warrior, but it still hurt! "Y-yeah, I'm fine... No scratches or anything, all good!" The tears began to flow freely as Silverwing wrapped her tail around Russetpaw. It was a pale imitation of Lilacsong's embrace, but it would do. The silver warrior let out one last "I'm sorry." to both of the cats before settling her nose on Russetpaw's head.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 Output12                   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 Output10                          World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2022 - 10:46

Moosepaw heard Thistlemask's voice still in his head. Fourtrees. He had to get to Fourtrees...

What he wasn't expecting was the absolute mixture and chaos of cats around him. Voices, accents, smells, it was a jumbled mess of information that the massive red tomcat could barely comprehend. He was used to cars and noise, sure, but he wasn't sure if this many cats even lived in the city...

His heart pounded out of his chest, adrenaline from Comfreyheart being injured combined with the anxiety from the mass of cats practically made his ribcage burst. Copper eyes scanned them all. Fawnshine had to be here, right?

He swiveled his head, locking eyes with the medicine cat. He darted over, Comfreyheart on his back, as he gently put her by Fawnshine.

"Fawnshine, you gotta do something, I found her under a tree, it snapped on her," the tomcat rambled at her, feeling like an even bigger idiot. The massive Moosepaw stood at the ready for whatever Fawnshine needed.

Moosepaw delivered Comfreyheart to Fawnshine and is incredibly nervous with all the new cats!

Fuzzybelly came from the marshes, smelling the mixing of Clans. He knew that vision was terrifying, but so soon? What did the stars have in store for them?

"Hullo, excuse me," the brown tabby meowed, trying to find Burdockpaw and the rest of ShadowClan.

"Anyone need anything?"

Fuzzybelly is doing his best to help!

Mintheart huffed as she watched Vixenkit underfoot.

"Ain't nobody meant ta sleep in no holes. We ain't moles. We WindClan. StarClan don't want der precious kits livin' in de dirt."

Vixenkit squawked, "Don't you have some fleas to chew on?! You complain ALL the TIME!"

Mintheart and Vixenkit are looking for WindClan!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2022 - 10:52

“Oh, surprises! I love surprises!” Russetpaw chirped despite the suspicious fogginess that lingered in her eyes. She was so so sos sosoooooo relieved and overjoyed to see Silverwing safe, but at the same time all the scary panic she’d been stuffing down was threatening to overwhelm her??? It was all very confusing, but now that Silverwing was here, everyone she cared about was safe, and Russetpaw could finally take a deep breath and relax… somewhat.

“‘S alright,” Russetpaw mumbled, melting into the embrace with a warm purr. “Jus’, next time maybe don’t disappear on us like that, eh? Save surprise-plannin’ for days wi’out earthquakes, eh?”
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1430

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Nov 2022 - 22:27

Sandypaw
Fourtrees

Over the course of the trip Sandypaw was able to shake off the gloom and dread that berated her, or at least most of it. Even though her home was flooded, her brother was dead, and who knows what was to happen next. But she didn’t think about it, she couldn’t. If she had another panic attack nothing would get done and she’d fail her clan once again. After a few numb moments of just standing there gazing at the rescued herbs the apprentice answered Dovesight’s call. She dropped comfrey root and poppy seeds at her mentor’s side before softly meowing, “You have plenty paws here, I’ll go check on the rest of our clan.” With that she sought out whoever seemed in need.

She payed no attention to any cat she did not recognize. She was here to help her clan first and foremost. One cat tugged on her mind specifically, someone she knew needed her. The molly’s paws found their way to the perhaps disoriented tom. “Woolywing!” she called out softly from behind, brushing her tail against his as she came to his side, “Are you okay? Here, lay down with me.” Sandypaw leaned into him as she crouched, letting him know she was still there. She felt bad for her friend, figuring he’d probably in some way be overwhelmed with fear and all these confusing senses. “Deep breaths. Try listening to just the rhythm of your breath or heart.”

She noticed Perchstar and Stormdance nearby, and from what she could tell they weren’t as calm as they wish they were. She understood. Sandypaw herself felt like just curling up and sobbing until the world was over, but that was no right way to act. But, I guess my feelings are just as normal and okay as theirs…

With thyme underpaw she studied the two, wondering if they would be her next patients. Helping our minds is just as important as our wounds. The molly pressed her nose against her friend’s cheek before rising, “Keep breathing Wooly, I’ll be just a few steps away.”

She approached the leader and warrior, ready to hand them the thyme. “Stormdance, Perchstar!” she mewed, affirming she had their attention, “I think you two should chew on a bit of this. It will help calm nerves and shock. Please don’t refuse… medicine cat’s orders?”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Nov 2022 - 17:47

Fawnshine

Upon a sharp inhale, Fawnshine's head snapped to meet the ones of Moosepaw's. Her sister on his back — what has he done to her? Holding back a low hiss, her eyes widened as she heard what had happened. "A tree?!" Hurriedly, and cautiously, she wrapped cobwebs around Comfreyheart's bleeding wounds, her heart sinking as she saw her sister's state. Good thing they found her before the blood loss was uncountable, though she certainly was in danger.

"Moosepaw, please go and ask if the other medicine cats have comfrey roots, cobwebs, and some poppy seeds for when she wakes up. She's bleeding out a lot. If none of them have the herbs, search for some around here." Fawnshine flattened her ears, observing her sister's back leg. It was the most heavily-damaged part, and she prayed that would be the only one. "Comfrey, can you hear me?"

Fawnshine is with Comfreyheart and Moosepaw, and is asking for the other medicine cats' help!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Nov 2022 - 13:40

World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 1f339【Briarrose】World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 1f339

Thankfully, Briarrose, alongside Crimsonpaw, didn't encounter any issues during their walk to Fourtrees. The kits had been carried safely and now, Briar wanted to find a good spot to settle them all down—preferably among her clanmates.

Crimsonpaw was the first to settle down and Briarrose followed suit. She gently placed down Acornkit beside Echokit and surveyed the clearing for any sign of Comfreyheart. She'd been on the lookout for the older she-cat along the way but hadn't spotted her anywhere. She kept her hopes up that Comfrey had arrived at Fourtrees earlier.

Her ears twitched as Crimsonpaw spoke up from beside her. "We need to keep on the lookout for Comfreyheart for one. We also need to await any further instructions from Mottlestar or Thistlemask," she meowed softly. She glanced at Crimsonpaw from her peripheral vision for a split second, offering a reassuring look, before turning to address the kits. "Echokit, Acornkit," she began gently, "Stay here with Crimsonpaw. I will go look for someone. I will be back very soon." With a final nod, she walked away with purpose.

After a few minutes of searching, she spotted Fawnshine hovering over a figure—Moosepaw was rushing away from that specific area with extra haste. Had something happened? Furrowing her brows in worry, the dilute tortie molly padded over. "Fawnshine? What is wrong?" She stopped suddenly once the figure on the ground became clear to her. Her heart clenched. It was Comfreyheart! What in Starclan's name had even happened to her? She was injured! She straightened up and looked at the medicine cat sharply. "How did she get injured?" She briefly looked back to where she'd left Crimsonpaw then looked back down at Comfrey. "Do you need any help at all?" she stopped for a moment to think before asking, "Comfreyheart's kit, Echokit, and her apprentice, Crimsonpaw, are over there. Would it be okay for me to bring them over here? Or would it be better to wait?" She didn't want to hide this from them but it wouldn't do Comfrey any good if they got in the way while Fawn helped the injured warrior.

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

Once the group finally made it to Fourtrees with the rest of the clan, Dovesight and Brookstone found a spot to place down Harebounce. Brook sighed and stood back up straight, stretching her limbs and rolling her neck. It was never an easy task carrying another cat on one's shoulders. However, the help Dove provided had taken a lot of the strain away.  

After placing down the herbs she'd been carrying and then gesturing for the others to do the same, her head snapped up and she looked in the direction the medicine cat had used to after hearing her name be called. She quickly told Serpentpaw to follow her and picked up the herbs once more before rushing over to Dovesight.

She sucked in a breath as she noticed a heavily injured Hickorypaw with a panicked Poppyshine right there. What happened? Swallowing down her questions, she placed down the herb bundles and stepped back, her eyes trained on the apprentice for only a moment longer. She looked away, whispering a prayer for Hickorypaw. "Dovesight, I'll go check on some of our other clanmates. Call me or anyone else if ya need anythin'." She didn't want to get in the way. Hickorypaw needed all the attention now. The warrior walked up to Poppyshine and placed her tail on the deputy's shoulders. She pressed a comforting shoulder to hers before stepping away and speedwalking over to where the clan had gathered—Serpentpaw ushered by her.

When she arrived, she suddenly stopped, eyes wide as two familiar figures made their way over. "Hawkshriek? Sprucebark?" It was more of a whisper to herself than anything else. She stood there, watching as Hawkshriek called out for his family and Sprucebark flopped over onto his side. That snapped her out of her daze and the brown-and-white tabby molly sprinted over to the duo. "Hawkshriek! Sprucebark! You're both okay!" She first looked over Hawk in search of major injuries before lowering herself to press against Sprucebark. "Spruce-ter! Can you hear me? Did you get hurt?" She licked his head to try and get him to respond before turning to Hawkshriek. "Where did you go? How did you get here?" She shook her head before quickly saying, "Never mind that! I'm not too sure where Sootspirit or Perchstar went but they're here somewhere. However, your ma, Hickorypaw, and Dovesight are over in that direction," she paused before a solemn expression overtook her face. She carefully said, "Hickorypaw was injured, bad. I'm not sure what happened. Dovesight is looking him over at the moment. Go, hurry over to them. I'll have Sandypaw look after Sprucebark." She paused before quickly adding, "Get yourself checked out when you can, please. Your family was very worried for you... I was worried for you..."

The warrior sat up and looked around for the medicine cat apprentice after she had urged Hawk to go. She couldn't spot the young she-cat right away so she decided to call, "Sandypaw! Could you come here, please? I need you to check over Sprucebark! He's back!" Her heart was lighter than ever. She had her two apprentices right by her side. Now, she needed Hickorypaw, Hawkshriek, Sprucebark, and Poppyshine to be at a hundred percent. Stormdance and Rowanpaw were safe the last time she spotted them. Her family was here. They weren't separated. At least, she hoped they weren't missing anyone. She hadn't done a headcount for all of Poppy's kits—the kits that were all her little fishies.

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

The moment Iceheart, Forestbreeze, and the kits made it to Fourtrees, the tom-cat felt much better. He was finally able to sit after Iceheart led him to a quiet area on the outskirts of the clearing. His legs felt heavy and numb but he had done his best to keep upright and keep a good pace along the way. It wouldn't have been fair of him to place too much of his weight on Iceheart. She had carried the kits and didn't need to focus much on him. She must be exhausted. She needed to rest up.

His amber eyes softened as the kits were placed down. Iceheart immediately began warming up Amberkit and Cicadakit and Forest decided to help out as well. He pressed himself against Ice and got in a few licks amidst hers. He stopped to watch her work, chest warming as he witnessed how natural she looked tending to Marsh's kits. He wondered if he could ever be as good with kits as her. He often tried but he was just too awkward. Perhaps he could learn from her.

He was snapped back to attention when Ice spoke up. He nodded firmly. "Alright," he meowed softly. "I hope she arrives without issues... I hope they all do..." His voice trailed off as he watched the young kits. "They're really cute," he murmured without much thought. He forced himself to look away to keep an eye out for their mother as well as his apprentice and Honeylight. He prayed that they would all arrive safe and sound.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Nov 2022 - 12:54

A sniffle escaped Acornkit as she was gently lowered to the ground, wasting no time to lean against Echokit. Shortly after they had left the camp, a realization had hit her - she had left behind the precious rock that her friend had given her. She knew the camp was dangerous and this was for the best but if anything happened to it or if she lost it forever... She mutely nodded her head when Briarrose asked for them to stay with the apprentice, simply settling down. Maybe...Maybe it was for the best to try to sleep. She felt exhausted from all of the confusion and chaos - it was just so much for a little kit to take.

World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Nov 2022 - 17:04

Fawnshine

"Moosepaw told me she got crushed by a tree during the earthquake. It's good enough she's here now, but she's lost a lot of blood." Fawnshine inhaled sharply. "Yes. I've sent Moosepaw to gather some herbs - comfrey roots, some more cobwebs, and poppy seeds. It'll better numb the pain when she wakes up."

Fawnshine allowed a moment for Briarrose to recollect her thoughts. "No, it's best Echokit stay back. It could cause a lot of panic in the kit to see Comfreyheart in this state. Crimsonpaw could help you get some herbs, but if not, he can watch over Echokit for the time being. I'll ask for further assistance if needed."

Fawnshine is talking to Briarrose and instructing her on directions!

Hawkshriek

"Brookstone!" Hawkshriek gasped, before widening a smile and moving aside to allow space for her and his brother to reunite. "We got washed away during the flood. But we're alright now. We followed the river back to RiverClan and soon to Fourtrees. And what about you? Are you alright?" Hawkshriek checked, however, relieved to hear that Poppyshine and Dovesight were alright — but his heart dropped hearing the news of Hickorypaw being injured.

"Thank you, Brookstone. I'll go check over Hickorypaw." His voice lowered, heavy with guilt. He was glad he could make sure Sprucebark and himself remained safe and sound, but Hickorypaw... What had happened? "I... greatly appreciate that. I will." Hawkshriek gave a curt purr, before excusing himself to rush to Hickorypaw and Poppyshine. "Ma! Hickorypaw! Dovesight! Are you all okay?"

Hawkshriek has left Brookstone and Sprucebark, and rushed to Poppyshine, Hickorypaw, and Dovesight.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Nov 2022 - 18:12

Perchstar tried to slow her heartbeat as she looked over the cats who flooded into the clearing. There were a lot. She recognized many faces. She returned Stormdance's nod, once again feeling a quiet rush of gratitude for his invaluable assistance. Her eyes met those of Poppyshine for a moment, and she allowed herself to inhale sharply in relief. Not only was the deputy here safely, but there was a lucidity to her eyes she hadn't seen since the calico's fall in camp half a moon ago. However, that was where the relief began and ended. Poppyshine's gaze was immediately drawn back down to Hickorypaw, one of the cats who had been missing during the headcount in camp. Perchstar's apprentice. At first, she was glad to see him, and almost began to walk around and look for others. Then, at the sight of the apprentice's back half, she stopped. His back legs were unmoving, held at unnatural angles that left only one answer to the question that rose immediately to her mind. Even as Dovesight ran up to help, thankfully gaining her wits to command the situation, letting a still-comatose Harebounce rest on her makeshift bed a few lengths away, Perchstar could not redirect her gaze. Her apprentice was badly injured. She hadn't found him out in the territory and saved him from whatever had happened. Another tragedy she could have prevented.

She wanted to walk forward to Hickorypaw, to see him, to talk to him, to comfort him? to apologize? She wasn't sure what she wanted to do, but her paws were frozen. Unmoving. It was just as well, as she would have only cluttered the crowd that began to move around the dazed tom.

Perchstar's anxiety, which was gradually resurfacing from the necessary façade she'd forced herself to bear ever since the shaking of the earth, was briefly interrupted by a face poking into hers. Sandypaw, bless her heart, had come to offer herbs. To her and to Stormdance, as well, who upon second glance seemed to be nearly as close to collapsing under the weight of his own emotions as she was. Though she could not quite force any more words past her stiff maw as of yet, she accepted the herb with a nod, hoping that the gratitude in her eyes was visible at the young apprentice's assistance. She was certainly Poppyshine's daughter.

Worry later. Act now.

Perchstar once again shoved down the tangled mess of fear and worry and guilt that threatened to put her out of commission. She could not afford to stop. Her face regulated back to her leader expression, and she finally managed to move her paws. For a moment, she stopped next to Stormdance, resting her tail on his shoulders. He had done so much. Without him, she may have lost a life running herself ragged trying to evacuate camp single-pawed. "Thank you. Please, get some rest. You've earned it." Turning back to the large mass of RiverClan cats, she saw that their number had grown by two. Sprucebark and Hawkshriek, who had been somehow temporarily swept away by the shallow waters, had managed to return, looking not too worse for wear. Another tiny blessing in the sea of unfortunate circumstances. She barely managed to offer a nod to the two tired toms before her gaze was directed elsewhere. She saw Twistpool, Brookstone, Kitespring, and many others. It seemed that they might have all made it, despite all the odds, though she may have been missing someone in her half-fogged mind.

Next, she had to approach the small cluster of cats who had surrounded Hickorypaw. As much as she wanted to do all the things that crossed her mind-- run forward, call his name, bury her face in Poppyshine's fur, scream at the sky for giving them yet another trial when their previous ones hadn't even gone away-- she restrained herself, and simply stood there for a moment. Her face was calm. Her voice only wavered a little bit. "Dovesight, I trust that you can take care of him. Let me know if you need anything, and I will do my best to assist. Poppyshine, I believe we have everyone, but we may be missing an apprentice or two. I must go talk with the leaders. Will you be okay on your own for a little while?" Despite her desire to appear as neutral as possible, she could not stop herself from leaning forward and softly pressing her nose to her friend's head for just a moment. The cat she cared most about in the world. The only one left. The rock she'd relied on for so long, who had come so close to being lost. Poppyshine was alive. She would remain so. "I will be with you soon. For now, I need to know what the other leaders are discussing. Thank you for all your help."

Perchstar hoped that she looked as calm and objective as she had practiced appearing, even though the moment she allowed herself to rest, she would likely collapse under the weight of her collective stresses. But once again, she knew that there was no time to do so. Instead, she walked over to the other leaders she saw. Only Shrikestar and Nightstar? Where were the rest? She saw cats from SkyClan and ThunderClan, deputies even. But where was Mottlestar? Briarstar? What happened to them? She forced herself to continue walking until she reached the small conference the two toms were holding. "Shrikestar, Nightstar. I am glad to see your Clans remain relatively unscathed. Have you seen Mottlestar or Briarstar? How fare your camps?" The answers were likely "no" and "not well," given that they had come to Fourtrees just as she did, but she would give them the courtesy of answering. The least she could do was offer an opening to discuss the obvious question that loomed over everyone's heads: What Now?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2542

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2022 - 4:52

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdchaser

Though exhaustion and terror pulled comfort, came in the form of her sister's steadying presence. Birdchaser allowed Wolfblossom's tail to lay across her flank, and she craned her neck to touch her nose quietly to her sister's ear. "I'll manage," she promised softly. Managing was all any of them could do right now. "I'll be... alright. I'll figure something out. I don't want to need anything." The admittance was almost sheepish, and a shy laugh bubbled past the words. With their leader left back in camp with Beechfang, Fogfeather, and a pair of rogues to help her, where would SkyClan be if their deputy were to suddenly flag and demand medical attention? Birdchaser's tired eyes searched again through the faces of her Clan. Some of them had departed from the group, seeking other cats they knew; the rest of them just looked... shaken. She sagged a little further.

As her head turned to scan the clearing, Birdchaser caught sight of Nightstar and Shrikestar bent together, with Perchstar approaching them. Her ears flicked in interest. She supposed it would be important for the leaders to convene and discuss the recent... happenings. Large paws worked nervously against the earth, until eventually the deputy swallowed. With another affectionate nudge to Wolfblossom, "Make sure anyone that needs help finds Plumleaf for me? I'll be back in a few moments, and I'll rest then. Or... something like that." She lingered for a moment longer before slowly rising to her paws again, trying to ignore the pain that coursed up her limb, and turned to step away.

As she walked, trudging her way through the crowd, Birdchaser's head spun wildly. Distant thoughts of her mother's not-so-quiet rage towards StarClan crept into her mind. She had tried to hold onto some belief in StarClan, though they had torn her family apart before she'd even become a warrior and seemed determined to rend them further just after her ceremony. But that could happen to any cat, she supposed. Tipping her head back, Birdchaser searched the sky. Bright and endless blue, cheerful clouds rolling through the expanse. Where was StarClan to save them now, now that each of the Clans had been sent fleeing from their home to StarClan's sacred territory? Now that unfamiliar voices and thunderous growls rolled in the distance? She could only shake her head. This was no time for matters of existentialism. She was getting closer to the gathered leaders.

She drew near just in time to hear Perchstar asking after Briarstar (and Mottlestar-- the mention of whom made Birdchaser look around, surprised she hadn't noticed the leader's absence yet) and the state of everyone's camps. Birdchaser coughed quietly, announcing her presence. Despite her size, she felt small standing beside cats that actually deserved to be apart of the conference. Still, Briarstar had entrusted her as SkyClan's deputy for a reason, and that meant she would act as something of a leader in the tabby's absence. Act is a good word for it, alright. She shook her head again, and slowly drew herself into an awkward sit, not wanting to exhaust herself further by continuing to stand. "Briarstar will be joining us soon," she offered, leaving the stars, at least I hope so, unsaid. "And it would seem that our forests don't love being uprooted. SkyClan is alive, though, and that's enough for me." Her attention flickered nervously between the three leaders. Was she overstepping, in some manner? Birdchaser coughed again. "I'd wager none of our camps did particularly well, seeing as we're all here now. But your Clans are doing well, at least? Did everyone arrive safely?"

Birdchaser is speaking with Nightstar, Shrikestar, and Perchstar.

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowanpaw

The walk to Fourtrees was gone no sooner than it had started. Rowanpaw had been tasked with accompanying Poppyshine, which he did. Tried to, at least. Rushingpaw already assisting her, and Hickorypaw's broken form stretched between them-- it made it hard for him to linger too long at her side. However long he had spent being nosy, intrusive, and bold-- it had all been shaken from him now. When he was not dragging himself at Poppyshine's heels, looking nervously between his adoptive brother and his mother, Rowanpaw would fall back to walk alongside Stormdance. He didn't speak, and his ever-fretful mentor seemed too deeply rattled by all that had transpired to want to say much himself. It was not a quiet Rowanpaw wanted, but it wasn't something he could find it in himself to break.

Then they were in the clearing. Only the faces of the cats he walked beside registered in his memory. Shortly after RiverClan arrived, more Clans started to spill into the hollow, cradling their own injured, looking as deeply disturbed as Rowanpaw felt. He watched with tired, narrowed eyes at the other crowds, their hushed announcements ringing against his ears. Everything rang against his ears. Even the quietest voices sounded like shouting. His chest bubbled with the urge to add his own voice to the cacophony, a sudden want to yowl and yowl and yowl, to dig his claws into the springy grass and rake violent lines through it, to disappear from Fourtrees and race back to the river, as if that would grant him anything more than more dread and nausea. And he would've; his lips curled, ready to scream his dismay, but it seemed his jaw was locked. He was too tired for dramatics now, anyway.

Rowanpaw pulled in a long breath, hoping some breathing exercise that had fallen on formerly deaf ears would help ease him now. It did help, a little; his jaw relaxed, falling haplessly open before snapping shut again. But he couldn't maintain the steadying pattern for long before it keyed again to rapid, shortened breaths that made his chest hurt. Most especially when he looked to Poppyshine and Hickorypaw. Everything in him urged him forward, if to do nothing other than sit beside them. Moral support, or something close to it. But where his jaw had relaxed, every other muscle in his body had tightened and locked. Rowanpaw could only sit there, looking around owlishly. He would have been as still as stone, were it not for the way his body trembled. Stormdance was another option for comfort, though it seemed his mentor was being crowded by others, and heavy paws would not allow Rowanpaw to approach either way.

Between the din, a voice broke through his haze. Hawkshriek's. Instantly, the apprentice turned to make sure he'd heard properly. There he was, the sodden form of one of his many brother's-- and Sprucebark there too, standing beside him. Brookstone had seen them too, calling out to whomever to assist them. If Brookstone had seen them... then it was real, they were there. And yet Rowanpaw couldn't shake the feeling that it was a farce; that they had not actually returned. They were figments of his exhausted and fearful imagination. He had seen them both, one bucked effortlessly into the river, the other thrown in willingly as a hero. They had been washed away, to drown or to starve in some distant land, never seen by family or friend again. But they were there. Rowanpaw could not make himself approach even his other brothers to confirm that they were true; he could only stare helplessly.

And if they were here, if they were real-- what had become of Reedpaw?

Rowanpaw is staring at various cats and doing little else except experiencing shock.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2022 - 6:25

Burdockpaw heard Fuzzybelly's voice call out over the mewling of the other kittens in the clearing. She raised her head so he could see her. "Fuzzybelly!" She called, the herbs still on her back making it impossible to meet him. She waited impatiently for him to come over then looked at him blankly. "I have the herbs under my pelt." She said flatly. For StarClan's sake, at least Fuzzybelly would have to help her.

Burdockpaw is trying to get Fuzzybelly to help her get the herbs off her back.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2022 - 17:08

StormdanceFourtrees

Stormdance’s ears flicked at the sound of his name, and he turned his head from scanning the ever growing crowd to face Sandypaw as she addressed him and Perchstar. He blinked down at the thyme, his frazzled mind taking a few seconds to catch up to the situation at hand, but after a second he managed to recover something that resembled a smile.

“I wouldn’t dream of it,” He promised Sandypaw hoarsely, pulling the sharp-smelling thyme closer. “Thank you, Sandypaw.” He leaned down to chew on the herb. He almost started slightly at Perchstar’s tail on his back, turning to face his leader with wide eyes. Her words made a tiny spark of warmth light in his chest amid all the anxiety, and he gave her a wordless, grateful nod, unable to find his words.

Instinctively scanning the crowd once more, Brookstone’s tabby pelt caught his eyes first. He saw Hawkshriek and Sprucebark then too, and felt a crash of relief that they had found their way back to their clan safely. Woolywing had arrived safely too, and within a few seconds, he saw Rowanpaw’s striking red pelt too. There was still so much that had gone wrong, but confirming that at least the majority of his clan was there and safe, that the cats he treasured most hadn’t been lost, was enough to make Stormdance dizzy with relief.

The release of tension that brought along with the thyme soothing his nerves was almost enough to make the gray tom sit down right where he was and not get up for a very long time. Still, instead of doing that, he urged his shaky paws over to Rowanpaw. He nudged Rowanpaw’s shoulder with his nose, pressing briefly against his apprentice’s side. “Come on.” He croaked. “Let’s find a place to rest. That’s all we can do now.” With a tail, protective and reassuring, over Rowanpaw’s back, Stormdance led the way to an out of the way corner, still close to the rest of their clan without putting them in anyone’s way, and he finally sat down, tucking his paws underneath himself and half closing his eyes as the exhaustion hit him.

Stormdance has accepted the thyme from Sandypaw and has gathered Rowanpaw to sit and rest.

HoneylightFourtrees

Everything had happened so fast. Honeylight had spent as long as he could back at camp helping evacuations and looking for Batpaw as told by Iceheart, but eventually, he had to make his way to Fourtrees too.As a result, he arrived a little slowly on shaky paws. He couldn’t find Batpaw anywhere, and Nightstar had lost a life in all the chaos, a fact that sent a chill down Honeylight’s spine. As he tilted his eyes briefly towards the calm, unresponsive sky, Honeylight bit his tongue at the bitterness towards Starclan he felt.

Much of his clan had arrived safely, much to his relief, but as he took in the amount of cats in Fourtrees and realized just how far the destruction spread, and as he registered the sounds of Twolegs in the distance… the normally optimistic Honeylight could feel nothing but dread.

Shaking out his pelt to try and focus his eyes. Leopardsun had called out to Shadowclan, Nightstar was communicating with the other leaders, and everyone was slowly calming down. He caught Leopardsun’s gaze, briefly raising his tail in greeting and to let her know he had arrived safely, before scanning the crowd for his family.

Forestbreeze and Iceheart were still together, thankfully, along with Marshmallow’s kits. Honeylight almost hesitated approaching, feeling unreasonable guilt for his failure to locate Batpaw, but… Stars, he wanted his family.

So Honeylight turned himself towards them and made his way over. He offered a shaky little smile, before it quickly dropped. He pressed his nose briefly to Iceheart’s cheek in greeting, glancing over at the kits tucked safely in Iceheart’s paws. He then turned to Forestbreeze and pressed his head against Forestbreeze’s shoulder for a long moment. “I couldn’t find Batpaw anywhere.” He said softly, remorse clear in his voice. “I’m sorry. I’m sure she’s alright, but…” He trailed off.

Honeylight is speaking with Forestbreeze and Iceheart, and has signaled to Leopardsun that he’s arrived

RainpawFourtrees

Rainpaw had entered some sort of numb state after Birdchaser got free. The rest of the chaotic escape from the Skyclan was a blur to him. He knew that Briarstar had gotten hurt. He knew that two unfamiliar cats had arrived to help, both heavily scarred and deeply intimidating, but helping. Unfamiliar to him, at least. Other cats, including Birdchaser, seemed to know them.

He remembered Crookedpaw’s arrival to his side, and Birdchaser urging them out of the camp. After that, it was a lot of numb walking, barely aware of his surroundings, just on putting one paw in front of the other. And keeping right next to Crookedpaw’s side. He stayed so close that  their fur brushed against each other as they walked, needing to know that Crookedpaw was there.

He had never been to Fourtrees before, so he scarcely realized that they had arrived until the rest of Skyclan slowed to a stop. Blinking sluggishly, Rainpaw tilted his head back to take in Fourtrees. Yeah. Those sure were four big trees. Huh. Rainpaw was just grateful none of them had collapsed during the shaking like so many of the trees in Skyclan’s territory. It was then that Rainpaw noticed that the ground had actually stopped shaking.

Shaking his head, Rainpaw turned to take in Birdchaser’s words, grateful to see her moving and seeming well, for the most part, at least. He wanted to go to her, press his face into her fur and hide there, but she was moving to speak to the other clans leaders, and so he held himself in place. Glancing around, he found himself grateful as he spotted a few other familiar and comforting faces, like Wolfblossom and Crimsonflame.

Rainpaw nudged Crookedpaw gently with his nose. “C’mon, let’s go sit down.” He said hoarsely, leading his friend to sit down and watching for signs of more cats showing up. He pressed tightly against Crookedpaw, absently leaning over to lick the top of Crookedpaw’s head in a rare display of affection. He didn’t know what to do with himself. He just sat, dazed.

Rainpaw is sitting with Crookedpaw and recovering!

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2022 - 18:35

Poppyshine

Poppyshine was immensely grateful when Dovesight came to her side. She wanted to help Hickorypaw more, but she was no medicine cat. Dovesight could help far more than she. Poppyshine whispered a quick, “Thank you. Call me if you need me,” and then gave Hickorypaw a brief nuzzle against his cheek before leaving him in Dovesight’s capable paws. There was much that needed to be done, and Poppyshine would take advantage of her first time not feeling like she was on the verge of collapse.

Her ears caught on Hawkshriek’s call. She looked around for him and spotted him along with Sprucebark on the edge of camp. Brookstone got to them before she did, but Poppyshine still hurried over and met Hawkshriek halfway to getting to Dovesight. She immediately rubbed her cheeks against his. “Hawk, thank the stars you’re alright,” she whispered. “Please, find a comfortable patch of grass and rest. We’re doing a tally on who’s here. You look exhausted” Poppyshine licked the top of his head and then finished the remaining journey to Sprucebark’s side. She licked his face too and purred. “You rest, sweetheart. Get plenty of sleep. Tell Brookstone if you’re hurt and she’ll get some herbs from Dove or Sandy for you.”

She turned to Brookstone and purred. “Brookstone, please look after him. Thank you for being a wonderful big sister.” Poppyshine gave her the same affectionate brush as she did her children. After so long spent stuck in bed with only the occasional company, she felt as affectionate as ever, even in these dreary circumstances. Her gaze lifted and she scanned the crowd of cats. She saw Perchstar moving towards Dovesight and she returned to their medicine cat’s side to hear what their leader had to say.

Poppyshine listened dutifully to all that her leader had to say. She nodded when Perchstar asked if she would be alright on her own. “I will manage just fine. My head feels clear. I think my body knows it is time to focus again.” She closed her eyes when Perchstar’s nose touched her forehead. She felt calmer in Perchstar’s presence—though there was something tugging at the back of her mind, which she would have to speak with Perchstar about later. It was no the time nor place, and Perchstar was right that she had to speak with the other leaders.

After Perchstar left, Poppyshine’s eyes turned to sweep across Fourtrees and take a silent tally. Who were they missing? She silently thought through the apprentices that she could remember through the slight fog that weighed on her. Cloverpaw…Olivepaw…Reedpaw…? Her heartbeat sped up in her chest. She was sure there were more that she couldn’t remember, but two of her children were missing. It made her feel dizzy again, but she swallowed hard to keep the anxiety down. They could just have fallen behind. Poppyshine could not afford another hysterical fainting. She had to have faith that they were alright…they would show up…oh please, they had to.

Poppyshine took another deep breath and began doing quiet rounds to the other cats in her clan, asking them if they needed anything or if they were hurt. Dovesight and Sandypaw were hard at work. Poppyshine was no medicine cat, but she could still assist them while the leaders got situated with the situation at hand.

Poppyshine spoke to Dovesight, Hawkshriek, Sprucebark, Brookstone, and Perchstar. Any RiverClan cat can feel free to have Poppyshine come up to them and check on them!

Iceheart

Being able to finally lay down was a blessing. Iceheart didn’t realize just how exhausting the walk to Fourtrees had been, supporting a sick cat and carrying two kits. Now that she was laying down, her legs felt as unsteady as mud. But thankfully, she did not have to use them. As she fussed over the kits and made sure they got warm enough, she listened to Forestbreeze and smiled a little. “They are,” she agreed with a soft purr. She hadn’t interacted properly with a kit since…her apprentice days, if she recalled correctly. Not since Honeylight was a kit. Since then, she had been too focused on being a warrior to visit the nursery. She barely gave more than a passing congratulations to Marshmallow for her kits when they were born. Now, though, she had to agree with Forestbreeze; they were so small, and cute.

When she had licked them warm, she pushed them towards her belly where she was warmest. She was no queen and thus had no milk to give, and she hoped the kits would not be disappointed by this fact. Once again, Iceheart craned her neck to try and spot Marshmallow. It was worrying her that she had yet to catch sight of her.

Her gaze turned when Thalia arrived with more of ShadowClan behind her. The sight of them, including Nightstar moving on his own, helped Iceheart relax. She offered and slow blink to Thalia in greeting. “Forest and I are alright,” she promised. “Have you seen Marshmallow? I want to make sure her kits get back to her…”

Honeylight came into view and Iceheart perked up more. She smiled as he approached and she pointed her nose to a spot beside her and Forestbreeze for him to join. She brushed her face against his flank. It seemed like all the clans were missing a cat here and there, and she knew that Forestbreeze would not blame Honeylight for being unable to find Batpaw. She hoped that the apprentice was okay and would turn up soon on her own. Iceheart also hoped that Forestbreeze would not get worked up over the news of her not being found.

Iceheart is resting with Forestbreeze, Honeylight, and Thalia. She is looking for Memories to deliver Cicadakit and Amberkit back to her.

Whisperear

Whisperear helped Coyotegrin’s kits along until they finally arrived at Fourtrees. They had heard twolegs clomping around as they made their trek, and it did not seem like a good sign in the slightest. Every time one of the kits slowed down or began to trail off in a new direction, they picked up them up by the scruff for a time to make sure they could keep going.

Now that they were safely in Fourtrees, Whisperear nodded dutifully to Coyotegrin before she left. They settled down with the cats they were entrusted with. Russetpaw was quick to join them and Whisperear flinched at the apprentice’s loud voice. Their large ears turned away and they took the moment of Sleepypaw’s busy conversation to look around for Adderdawn or Flutterpetal. They had been at camp and were probably moving with the second group, but Whisperear was anxious to see them arrive at Fourtrees.

When they could not immediately catch sight of either of them, they looked back and met eyes with Blazefang. Whisperear smiled kindly at their friend and hoped that their own gratitude was communicated. Blazefang could keep the two apprentices occupied and keep them from going off anywhere.

When Silverwing arrived, Whisperear didn’t go with Russetpaw or Blazefang to greet her—they had to stay with Coyotegrin’s kits—but they tried to catch Silverwing’s eye to smile and give a wave with their tail. They were glad another of their clanmates had arrived safely. Now if only Adderdawn and Flutterpetal could arrive…

Whisperear is with Coyotegrin’s kits and is anxiously watching for Flutterpetal and Adderdawn.

Crookedpaw

Crookedpaw was very quiet on the walk to Fourtrees. He took each step steadily and did not move away from Rainpaw when his friend stuck close to him. He had caught the occasional glance of Blackbear on the way over, but he stayed with Rainpaw for now. A lot of thoughts swirled around in his mind, most of all how useless he had felt. He had been so utterly terrified by the arrival of the half-face cat, and even now, if it were not for how they were walking, he might have been trembling. He was not strong enough to shove the tree off of Birdchaser. He was not sure he had even helped. It was a good thing that she had gotten free, but Crookedpaw was no big strong cat like the rest of SkyClan. He also was not scary like so many of them were. He was just…him. And that was not special or helpful for anyone.

They came to a stop in Fourtrees. Crookedpaw lifted his head and looked around. There were plenty of cats everywhere, and it looked like SkyClan was not the only clan that had been damaged by the quaking earth. In fact, there seemed to be several hurt cats from each clan.

He heard Rainpaw’s quiet voice and Crookedpaw’s gaze went to him immediately. Crookedpaw nodded and quickly pulled Rainpaw to an area that was away from some of the other crowding cats, but still as close to Birdchaser as they could manage. He knew that Rainpaw would want to be close to his mom.

“Hey. It’ll be alright,” Crookedpaw promised. His voice ended up coming out more confident than he actually felt. It was almost natural to him. “That wash pretty shcary, but everyone made it out just fine. Birdchasher and Briarshtar are going to make sure we’re all shafe, and nothing is going to happen from here on out.” He smiled brightly. How much of it he actually believed, Crookedpaw was not even sure. But Rainpaw has a distant look in his eyes and he was so dazed; Crookedpaw could not let that remain. He'd help Rainpaw feel okay no matter what.

Crookedpaw is sitting with Rainpaw.

Twistpool

Twistpool was tired, of course, from all the travel. He wanted to lay down and nap, but he knew that was not going to happen while there were so many loud cats freaking out all around him. He sighed, irritated. Some cats were hurt—somehow—and so they had a right to complain like they had a thorn in their paw. But everyone else? They had to quiet down and relax already!

He lifted his head and looked around with narrowed eyes, not enjoying the sight of any cat around. He did finally see Moorbite. He occasionally sat with him and Mintheart at Gatherings, though he didn’t see Mintheart herself now. Twistpool grumbled under his breath as he pushed to his paws and lumbered over to where Moorbite rested. He didn’t care about the quiet divide of clans that was present at the moment. Fourtrees was a place of truce and right now, he’d rather have someone to complain with than sit by his weepy clanmates.

“You sack of dust, you look like that trek just about killed you. How do you expect to go to the Gathering at the next moon if this was going to wear you down?" Twistpool griped as he lowered down beside his fellow elder.

Twistpool is sitting and complaining with Moorbite.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World, Revolving [Sitewide]   World, Revolving [Sitewide] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

World, Revolving [Sitewide]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next