Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August Gathering 2022

Go down 
+24
oryx
Arcana
zenpaii
Byrin
Waxkit
Ebby
sprout
Lilystorm
downfive
lostfanboy
xaandiir
Nerd
cloudypuff
kjSage
King Falcon I
Maple
Mechanic
Snickerdoodle
Karuna
Muggy
Kitty
Splotch
Ash
Reaper King
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 6:59 pm

Stormdance

Once again, Stormdance found himself hesitating, the words getting caught in his throat. He flicked his tail over his paws, unable to meet his friend's eyes. “Mapleleaf- er, Maplespring, she, she had a small name change, um…” He took a breath, keeping his voice low. “I’m sorry, Blazefang. But she got sick. Our medicine cat tried, but… She… she passed peacefully. She’s with Starclan now. I’m sorry. I just… You deserve to know what happened.”

He knew that the platitudes were meaningless right then, but he had nothing else to offer. Stormdance lifted his gaze to Blazefang’s, wanting to offer some kind of comfort, but knowing that there wasn’t really anything he could do to take away the pain of the news he just delivered.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2423

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 7:27 pm

Blazefang was a bit startled at the name change for a moment, before deciding the name suited her sister. She’d always felt a bit off about the “-spring” suffix anyway. After all, she was the bouncy one, not Maple. But certainly this couldn’t be what was bothering Stormdance. And it wasn’t. The news of her sister’s death struck her like the bite of an adder. She had no living family left. Not even any of the friends she’d grown up with remained. She was truly the last leaf on the tree, except for her niece and nephews. And they would probably never know her. “Thank you Stormdance,” she said, voice blank and wavering just slightly. “Offer the family my condolences. Sorry, but I need a minute.” And the ever-social Blazefang actually walked away from a conversation. She didn’t walk far, though, before realizing Dayquill had come to see her. “Um, hi,” she mewed. “Did… did you hear that?”
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 12:24 am

Observing the number of cats already present at the Gathering, the tom climbed up and joined the leaders atop the Great Rock. Froststar isn't here. he noted, exchanging a brief nod of greeting with each leader. Shadowclan's leader was nowhere to be found. Did the other leaders know what had happened to Shadowclan? Allowing a couple more moments of waiting, Minnowstar decided to clarify. Steadying his breath, he took a step forward and called out to the clans. "The Gathering will now begin." We can start with the obvious. "I'm sure all of you are aware of Shadowclan's absence in this gathering. Just a couple of sunrises ago, we found several Shadowclan warriors, elders, kits, and apprentices, including their deputy washed up on the borders of our territory. Nightstalker explained how the continuous rainfall had brought a flood sweeping through Shadowclan's territory, and seeing the state they were in, we are sheltering them until they have recovered. We were unable to find any signs of Froststar and the rest of Shadowclan. " he announced, pausing after that to let any of the other leaders speak.

Minnowstar has addressed the clans and started the Gathering.

Flurrypaw entered the clearing with a flat expression, quietly padding over to a spot where there was room to sit with her family. Keeping to herself, the molly simply wrapped her feather-like tail around her paws and watched as the gathering took place. No sign of any other Shadowclan cats...

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2494

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 5:01 am

Dayquill's ears twitched, straining forward to listen in on the conversation before him. He felt a twinge of guilt, eavesdropping like this, but... well, it wasn't really eavesdropping. It was impossible not to listen in at a Gathering, he reassured himself as he edged closer. The chatter of the crowd drowned out the dark tabby's voice, though a few words reached his ears: something about a name change, something about StarClan... Dayquill shook his head slowly. The stout tabby looked fretful, so whatever news he'd come to bear couldn't have been good. And Blazefang looked just as devastated– he didn't catch her goodbye, if she'd said one, but she turned away quickly, sulking as she abandoned her conversation partner.

And– oh, walked right over.

The heat of embarassment rushed through him from nose to tail as Blazefang's eyes found his, and Dayquill ducked his head sheepishly as she approached. Her voice was thin, not the bubbly chatter he'd heard last time, and that was enough to confirm to him that what she'd heard had been no good. A death, maybe? "Not really," he started slowly, scuffing a paw against the earth. He shifted, glancing around at everything that wasn't the WindClan cat, before his eyes finally settled on her. "It... doesn't look good, though. Is– do you to talk about it, or something? Or–" Dayquill's voice drifted, and his gaze lifted to look past Blazefang, at the warrior she'd been talking to. Blue eyes lingered, as if he could pull some divine information out of the tom, but Dayquill settled for just shuffling closer to Blazefang's side, tail flicking against her flank. "Well, whatever it is, you can talk about it. I mean– I know you don't know me that well, so you don't have to, but just– if you want to, you know."

Dayquill is talking to Blazefang (and keeping an eye on Stormdance.)

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 6:16 pm

Blue eyes flicked between all of the cats that were moving and shuffling around close to where Thornpaw was sitting. She didn't really know how she would go about talking to the other clans if they even bothered with speaking to her, though a specific cat caught her attention. One that was slowly making his way over to her. All he offered in greeting was a nod to which she returned. It was his first gathering? "It seems we have something in common then." She responded, not really knowing how she felt about the tom's confident nature. "My name is Thornpaw. What's yours?"

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 8:44 pm

Perchstar nodded at the other leaders as they joined her at the rock, one by one. There was Briarthorn-- likely Briarstar, now; Shrikestar looked the same as always; then came Minnowstar. All fairly new leaders, in the grand scheme of things. Still... there were none of these cats that she considered an enemy. It was a strangely warm thing to realize. She had to stop a small smile from coming as she glanced down to see Poppyshine chatting up the other deputies. Some were happy to see her, and some were befuddled at the positivity radiating from the calico. Even if I wasn't doing my best to make alliances, I doubt any cat could hate Poppyshine. Maybe there would be an era of peace in the forest, after all. Confusion returned when Minnowstar began the gathering, despite there being only four cats on the rock. Where was Froststar? Her expression betrayed no surprise, but her ears pricked forward in curiosity as the ThunderClan leader spoke. There was a slight widening of her eyes at the answer. A flood in ShadowClan's territory? Half of them had wound up in ThunderClan? Well, that was certainly news. Still doesn't explain where Froststar went... but it's not too big a leap of logic to assume he and the others were washed somewhere else, too. Another Clan, perhaps? Twolegplace? Her only outward acknowledgement of the conundrum was an inconclusive flick of her ear. Well, it was unfortunate for ShadowClan, but none of her business.

Minnowstar paused after relaying the information. Was he waiting to give his own announcements? Well, that was okay. She would take the initiative and relay her own brief announcements, then. After the moment of uncertain silence, Perchstar stepped forward. "Thank you for telling us, Minnowstar." She nodded to him, then turned her attention to the crowds of Fourtrees-- which were, admittedly, a bit smaller without the fifth Clan in attendance. "RiverClan is faring well. Our dens are full to bursting with new apprentices: Rowanpaw, Olivepaw, Sprucepaw, Gingerpaw, Reedpaw, Minkpaw and Torrentpaw. We have also named several new warriors: Brookstone, Hawkshriek, Grebedance, Sleepycloud, Yarrowblossom, Woolywing, and Sootspirit. Finally, we have a medicine cat again. Dovesight has completed her training, and now serves RiverClan in her full capacity." Her tail flicked as she thought. Her eyes turned back to the three other leaders on the rock. "Also, a word of warning to the other Clans. Recently, RiverClan territory has been beset by foxes. We have done our best to deal with them, but some might find their way onto your territories as well. It is best to stay alert." With that, her announcements were over. She had not said that Mapleleaf had joined their Clan... and she would not mention Mapleleaf's death. That was something that the other Clans had no business knowing. If WindClan had cared about her, she would not have been driven away. Perchstar stepped back, signalling that she was done, and allowing another leader to speak.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2423

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 9:37 pm

Blazefang didn’t know why, especially after clamming up at Stormdance, but she felt she could talk to Dayquill, that he should know somehow. “Um, well, that was my friend, um, from RiverClan, and he… he told me my sister is dead,” she said, eyes beginning to tear up. Looking off into the distance, she continued. “She left for RiverClan a long time ago, and I never got to properly say goodbye.”

Blazefang is talking to Dayquill. My other cats are SC so they’re absent.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 6:14 am

The friendly demeanor of the deputy seemed to radiate between herself and Riverclan, and thankfully, it seemed the other two also were in good spirits. Even if she could tell that there was some nerves, Mottlerose could hardly blame the other molly. While she knew the only cat missing among them was Nightstalker, and the fact that he was keeping his Clan together the best he could back at their camp, she figured it would be something left to Minnowstar to announce. ”Mhmm, I look forward to getting to talk to everyone each gathering, now that things seem to have settled in the forest.” After the chaos with the Dark Forest, the announcement of the previous gathering, and so much more… hopefully, once Shadowclan was able to recover, would peace finally settle thoroughly among the forest.

Her head tilted back in surprise as it was her mate that began the gathering. Straight to the point, but it was beneficial. After all, it had been painfully obvious that Shadowclan was missing. Mottlerose’s gaze immediately went out into the crowd of cats, searching for her own. A warm smile passed to Comfreyheart, an encouraging nod to cats like Thistlemask and Stormsong. Thunderclan themselves was doing quite well, and as she listened to the leaders, that fact was only proven. It seems the gift of Greenleaf is for all Clans. She commented to herself.

Mottlerose is listening to the announcements with the deputies!

Moonlily had found her place to rest comfortably among the crowd, in truth fully content to simply observe. A curious gaze snapped up to the Great Rock as the gathering had began, listening to the announcements spoken by the Thunderclan leader. So that is where the rest of Shadowclan ended up… She had no ill-will towards the cats that had found themselves on their land, and in their camp. After all, there was much devastation that the forest could bring. But, now knowing where the rest of them seemed to exist brought quite a bit of relief. Not out of care of the Clan that was greater than that she had for Skyclan - but just knowing that they were safe. Alive.

Of course, that tune would change on a positive note soon after, with Perchstar following with her announcements. It seemed that greenleaf continued its tradition of being plentiful for the clans, earning a nod of content from the solitary molly.

Moonlily is still open to conversation, though a little sleepy.

Approached by an unfamiliar face, there was a grin of curiosity that quickly spread on her face. Laughter and smiles were what she resorted to when even slightly uncomfortable, but as she was given an enthusiastic greeting, the smile became genuine. The smell of the new she-cat had been quite different than anything else she had been used to… until the apprentice said who she was. Windclan. Wasn’t that where Mapleleaf had been from? Surely, that was.

”Hi Hazelpaw! I’m Minkpaw, from Riverclan. What’s it like out on the moors?” She instantly blurted out the question, little thought behind as to whether or not it’d be rude. ”Don’t get me wrong, I love the water… but is it true you can run for fox-lengths, even monster-lengths?”

Minkpaw is chatting with Hazelpaw!

Mallardpaw’s lanky frame lept as two cats approached them. Thankfully, one was a familiar face - Scorchtalon. ”Oh, no thank you Scorchtalon. But thank you. I think I’ll figure it out.” They said with a half-convincing smile. Soon as they would assuage the warrior that they were alright, though, would another face pop by to talk to them. He was much fluffier, sure in his steps. The smell of fish instantly gave away the fact that he was from Riverclan, but it wasn’t something that they found themselves recoiling in disgust at. No, if anything, they simply didn’t mind it. Offering a bit of a nervous laugh as the warrior nudged their shoulder in greeting, Mallardpaw did their best to appear friendly. ”Sometimes, it’s fun to observe. But it is the gathering, so you’re right.” They mewed, a chipper tone despite the nerves coming from the apprentice. ”My name’s Mallardpaw. What’s yours?”

Mallardpaw told Scorchtalon he’s okay, and is now talking to Rowanpaw!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 6:39 pm

Stormdance

Stormdance winced a bit at the blank tone in Blazefang’s voice. He’d never seen her completely clam up like that before, and it hurt him to see the pain clear in her eyes. He opened his mouth to say something, wanting to offer something, to be of some help, but she was already walking away before he could, and he let out a slow, soft sigh. He knew there was nothing he could do, not really. Sharing what happened was the right thing to do, or at least, he thought it was, but it certainly didn’t feel good. It left him with a sick taste in his mouth.

He watched Blazefang go and relaxed a little bit when he saw that she seemed to run into a friend, hopefully one that could offer her more comfort than Stormdance could right then. Although the intense look the other tom sent him made Stormdance feel a little uncomfortable. He wasn’t sure what inspired that from him. He met the other warrior’s gaze for a moment, before he turned his head away and finally got to his feet again, walking a few steps away and trying to calm himself from the feelings churning inside him.

Stormdance found himself sitting next to a sleepy-looking white cat that smelled of Windclan. He nodded faintly at them and hoped that he didn’t look too obviously distressed. He gave his chest a few quick licks, trying to smooth out the fur there. His ears pricked up as Minnowstar began the gathering proper, and his eyes widened a bit as he listened to the news of the flood in Shadowclan. He hadn’t quite registered Shadowclan’s absence yet, as he’d been too caught up in speaking with Blazefang. He knew that the recent rains had the river rising higher lately, something that had been driving Stormdance’s anxiety up--much to Rowanpaw’s frustration--but a flood strong enough to drive an entire clan out of their camp? He shuddered to think of it, and he hoped that the cats that were not sheltering with Thunderclan were safe.

Stormdance is sitting near Whisperear (and also returning Dayquil’s staring)

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 12:09 am

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

Brook had arrived trailing behind her clan. She would normally try and seek out her best friend, Stormdance, but this time, she decided on just observing everyone else's conversations to see if she could learn something new regarding the other clans. As more and more of the other clans filed, she pursed her mouth as she saw no sign of Shadowclan. Perhaps they were running late? It sometimes happened. She had been interested to learn a bit more of the more reclusive clan but that had to wait, unfortunately.

After walking a few rounds around the clearing, Brookstone got tired and settled down near the front of the gathering group of cats. Maybe she should've sought out Storm after the third lap. Who knew that eavesdropping could become boring and repetitive after a while? She now knew what she wasn't going to be doing the next Gathering.

Time passed before Thunderclan's leader decided to start up the Gathering. Her brows furrowed as she realized that Shadowclan still hadn't arrived. What was going on? Maybe the other leaders knew what had happened to the clan? If so then her curiosity was urging her to pay attention to what Minnowstar was about to announce. She was a sucker for gossip and interesting stories, after all.

Huh. It seemed that someone or something had it out for Shadowclan. Half of their clan was still missing and the other half had washed up on Thunderclan's territory out of the blue. She shivered. She was a natural swimmer since she was a Riverclan cat and all that but floods were no joke. She did feel bad for them. Hopefully, they'd all be able to find each other again. It must suck being on a different clan's territory all the while worrying whether your friends and loved ones were still alive and well.

The attention was then given to Perchstar. Brookstone couldn't help but puff out her chest as she was mentioned as one of the newest warriors. She was more than proud of herself and her peers for working so hard to get to where they were right now.

║🪨 Brookstone is speaking with nobody at the moment. She is open to any conversations! 🪨║
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 8:19 am

Shrikestar nodded to Perchstar, then took the place of the RiverClan leader. "WindClan continues to do well. We have a score of new apprentices in our ranks: Flutterpaw, Adderpaw, Daisypaw, Goldenpaw, Hazelpaw, and Mallardpaw. We have had no issues with prey, and our borders remain secure. That is all." Shrikestar then stepped back to allow the final leader to come forward. There had been no word from RiverClan about the missing ShadowClan cats, so either they had floated into Twolegplace, or perhaps SkyClan had them. It was about time to find out.
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 4:46 pm

Fawnshine

She had eyed her sister for a while now, pondering whether to approach or not. Well, it didn't hurt to do so. Offering some comfort to her was the least she could do. Padding over to the edge of the clearing, she sat beside Comfreyheart, a smile most genuine as she possibly could offer. "Are you alright, Comfrey?" Well, clearly, her first trip to the Gathering was... very eventful. It was understandable why she was so on guard.

"You're free to relax every once in a while. I believe you deserve it." She touched her nose to Comfreyheart's shoulder, purring softly. "And if it's needed, I can be guarding with you, too."

Fawnshine is talking to Comfreyheart!

Hawkshriek

Maybe she hadn't heard him? Hawkshriek tilted his head, placing himself beside the she-cat. "I'm not a ghost, am I? Hey there. I'm Hawkshriek of RiverClan." He would blink, before lifting his head to listen to the leaders' announcements. Ah. No wonder why ShadowClan wasn't present. Hopefully, they would be alright. He really wouldn't like it if a clan was to suddenly disappear. Not just that, but the outbreak of sudden foxes on his clan's own territory... How worrying it was.

Hawkshriek is talking (or attempting to talk) with Moonlily!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 8:58 pm

Comfreyheart
Fourtrees

She almost jumped at Fawnshine’s voice.
“Oh,” she laughed with a returning grin, “Hi there Fawn. I was a bit distracted. I’m just…” Her smile lessened, searching for the right words, “…worried. I don’t know if I can trust gatherings. Starclan.. can’t stop bad things from happening. They can fix them afterwards but not until it’s too late. Not until blood is already spilt.” Her mind started to tap into her emotions. With Fawnshine’s comfort and lending ear, she couldn’t help but slip into a vent.

Comfreyheart leaned into her sister’s shoulder, her voice starting to waver, “Lives were lost, many. How can I relax when my clan is never safe? When you or Mottlerose could disappear at any moment? We’re supposed to have faith in Starclan but.. doesn’t it seem pointless?” The hopelessness in what she just rambled shook her. She had to keep at work, her only distraction. But Fawnshine’s support meant a lot to her. Maybe I can take a break, for her sake.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 3:49 pm

Coyotegrin weaved her way through the crowd, and scanned the place for any interesting cats to speak to. With a sigh, she resigned herself to sit on the edge of deputies and listen closely to the conversations around her. Her ear only twitched at the mention of ShadowClan being displaced. It meant nothing to her quite yet, but it was interesting that ThunderClan had admitted to allowing them to stay in their camp for the time being. Did that scent of one of a possible alliance in the future?

Coyotegrin is open to talk.

Trufflesnap's fur bristled as she weaved through the crowd of stinking, disgusting, fish-breathed RiverClan cats. She only agreed to go because she wanted to hear her name called out at the Gathering. Ego, over pride... For now. She shot Perchstar, probably oblivious to her presence, a nasty glare as she settled down next to Fogpaw and Plumpaw. As she settled down, she eyed Birdchaser with distaste. How could she be deputy to the same cat that banished their mother and overthrew Bloodstar? Some 'Warrior Code' follower. Trufflesnap would never admit it, never could be pried from her, but besides how she started she didn't mind Briarstar. Still, Trufflesnap turned her head to her siblings, not caring much for the other leader's speeches. [color:803f= #ff66cc]"I feel bad for you two. You'll be forced to go to every one of these."

Trufflesnap is talking to Fogpaw and Plumpaw.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 5:14 am

Fawnshine

"I understand. You don't have to attend every one of these every time." She nodded, slowly. What seemed at first a grin soon turned otherwise. She was glad Comfreyheart trusted her enough, though. "We've learned our lesson. Even if I hadn't been there, well, if StarClan can't stop that..." She paused, her eyes slightly narrowing at the press of 'StarClan'. "We can keep an eye out, then. Together."

"And I won't disappear. I promise. Not like I nor Mottlerose would go without telling you anything, anyway." Her sister used to have so much trust in StarClan. Well, technically, cats were supposed to have faith in them. Especially her, with her duty being a medicine cat and all. She continued to purr, ever so softly. "No matter what, ThunderClan and I will be here for you, Comfreyheart. So at least, please put faith in us, alright?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

August Gathering 2022
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next