Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August Gathering 2022

Go down 
+24
oryx
Arcana
zenpaii
Byrin
Waxkit
Ebby
sprout
Lilystorm
downfive
lostfanboy
xaandiir
Nerd
cloudypuff
kjSage
King Falcon I
Maple
Mechanic
Snickerdoodle
Karuna
Muggy
Kitty
Splotch
Ash
Reaper King
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Aug 2022 - 16:38

Poppyshine

Poppyshine walked with her apprenticed children to the Gathering, keeping all of them rounded up. She knew they were excited, but they had to keep close and follow the rules. Poppyshine hated that Sandykit couldn’t go, but she was still recovering from her encounter with the eagle. She hadn’t even had her apprentice ceremony yet…Poppyshine hoped that she would heal up soon and feel ready enough for apprenticeship.

“Behave, children,” Poppyshine called to them before she let them scamper off and make friends with cats from other clans. She exchanged a brief smile with Perchstar before they too parted ways and she went to take a seat beneath the Great Rock where the deputies sat. A few other leaders had arrived, but their deputies had not yet made their way over there yet, so Poppyshine relaxed where she sat and kept an eye on her children for the time being.

Poppyshine is available to talk with other deputies! She is also keeping an eye on her kits if they misbehave.

Whisperpaw

Whisperear kept mostly to themselves as they entered the Gathering. They took a seat somewhat near the main area with all of the cats and focused on padding down some of the grasses to make a spot to lay down. They felt extra tired today, and having a Gathering late at night was not helping matters. With a yawn, they stretched and kept pushing down the grass quietly.

Whisperear is open to conversation.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Aug 2022 - 17:23

Yarrowblossom
Yarrowblossom was a little overwhelmed, if he had to be honest. One right after the other— After he trotted up to Sleepycloud, Woolywing followed close behind, and then after him came a new face; Flutterpaw of WindClan. He seemed friendly, which was enough for Yarrowblossom. ”I didn’t pay any attention last time, but I don’t think it was that interesting anyway— it’s more important when you’re a warrior though, isn’t it?” The lanky tom addressed his best friend, bumping scarred shoulders with him before turning to Flutterpaw. ”I’m Yarrowblossom! It’s nice to meet you— when do you become a warrior? Me, Sleepycloud, and Woolywing just had our ceremonies recently, so you can’t be much younger than we are!”

Fogpaw
Fogpaw stalked into the clearing alongside Wolfblossom; recently, he was feeling a little clingier towards his siblings than what was normal of him. Though, he was working somewhat as a double agent, of sorts. He knew his sisters were holding a deep grudge on Riverclan, and Fogpaw was keen on keeping an eye on them. He didn’t want any trouble at this gathering. He didn’t want anything to happen at the gathering, really. He just wanted to sit around, half-listen to the leaders ramble on, and then leave. But unlike Wolfblossom, Trufflesnap, or Birdchaser, Fogpaw held no sway on Briarstar.

Fogpaw is grumpy, but open to talk to! He’s especially inclined towards his siblings.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Aug 2022 - 17:34

Thornpaw was a mixed bag of emotions as she looked at the gathering out in front of her. She was excited because she was experiencing something new, something different from the day to day life of Skyclan, but there were a lot of cats here.. More cats to remind her just how small she was. Slowly she followed the rest of Skyclan into the clearing but stuck to the back of the large gathered group of cats.. She didn't really want to approach anyone. She didn't want to be reminded of her size. Everything was too big.. yeah just too big.

Thornpaw is open for conversation!

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by Reaper King on Wed 3 Aug 2022 - 18:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Aug 2022 - 17:41

Stormdance

Stormdance kept half an eye on both Woolywing and Rowanpaw as he entered the gathering. He knew he didn’t really have to. Woolywing was a warrior now and could take care of himself, and Poppyshine was there to look after her son… but Stormdance was nothing if not a worrywart. He relaxed slightly as he watched Woolywing fall easily into conversation with some other cats, and he turned his attention to finding his own place to settle down.

It didn’t take very long to spot Blazefang. His tail twitched and for a moment he hesitated. He was sure Perchstar would announce the news about Mapleleaf for the sake of her former clanmates, but Blazefang was Mapleleaf's family. It wasn’t like he was particularly close with Mapleleaf, so he wondered if it was really his place to break the news. But he considered Blazefang a friend, and he felt like it was only right that she got the news from someone she knew.

So, after talking himself up for a minute, he makes his way over to the Windclan warrior. “Hi, Blazefang.” He mewed softly, dipping his head as he approaches.

Stormdance is speaking with Blazefang!

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Aug 2022 - 20:16

Flutterpaw's smile only grew when the warrior said his name. He was so nice! He seemed to have a lot of friends from his own Clan, too. "Yarrowblossom! That's such a pretty name," he said sincerely. It sounded beautiful, just like a flower. Yarrowblossom was obviously a warrior-- but like he said, they were nearly the same age. "Aw, pretty soon, I think," he answered the question, glancing up to where Shrikestar sat on the rock. "All I needa do is get my Moonstone journey and talk to StarClan. Then it'll be my turn for a name! I'd love a flower name like you." Oh! Flower! That reminded him... His eyes lit up. "Oh oh oh, one second! Be right back, let me get something for you." Without another word of warning, the small black apprentice dashed off into the crowd, disappearing for a few moments. He'd seen a couple of nice flowers on the walk to Fourtrees.

When Flutterpaw came back roughly a minute later, there was a flower hanging from his jaws, gripped by its carefully cut stem. It was a blossom of tightly-packed white flowers. Yarrow. His knowledge of herbs from Batsong had finally paid off! His light green eyes shining, the apprentice dropped it at his new friend's feet. "Here ya go! This is for you," he said, nudging it forward with a soft paw. "I can see where you got the name Yarrow. It looks just like you!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2494

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Aug 2022 - 4:20

As their Clan dipped into the clearing, Birdchaser could feel her hackles stiffen with nerves. It felt like she'd been deputy long enough that this shouldn't have caused her anxiety, but it was her first Gathering as a deputy. Her first time sitting at the base of the Great Rock, in the shadows of the five leaders, all of Fourtrees turned towards her. Shaking out her pelt, the large she-cat turned to look over SkyClan before marching over to her new place. One of the deputies was already there, and though she didn't know the little calico's name– or her face, really, stars curse her for not paying attention –she knew her scent well enough. With one last effort to school her expression into neutrality and look less like a snarling dog, she padded over to settle against the rock, under Briarstar's looming figure.

"Hello," Birdchaser mewed– simple, and a little stiff, but it was passable. For a long moment afterwards, she was silent, paws working against the earth. Was she supposed to say something? Something nice, ideally. Introductions were always a start, she guessed. Shifting her weight, she cleared her throat and and slowly offered, "I'm Birdchaser, SkyClan's deputy. I know you're RiverClan's, but I never caught your name."

Birdchaser is talking to Poppyshine, but open to talk with other deputies.
everyone else will arrive later gn

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2423

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Aug 2022 - 10:05

Blazefang’s ears perked up as she picked out a few faces in the crowd, faces she knew to be her niece and nephews. She couldn’t help but wonder if her sister ever talked about her. Did they know they had an aunt in WindClan? She hoped she never had to face them in battle. Blazefang didn’t think she could fight her own kin, even if they swore loyalty to another clan. With that thought, she noticed another cat approach. “There you are, Storm!” she exclaimed, hoping he wouldn’t realize she forgot his suffix. Inwardly cursing her memory for forgetting her own friend’s name, she continued. “How’s everything going on your side of the gorge?”
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Aug 2022 - 10:12

Woolywing nodded at Yarrowblossom, retaliating to his bump with a nudge of his own. "It would be good to know what's going on around the Clans now that we're older, yeah." After looking at his friend for just a second too long, his gaze moved from Yarrowblossom to the newcomer. A WindClanner! Woolywing smiled. And he was about the same height as him, possibly shorter- being around Yarrowblossom all the time made him feel like the smallest cat in the whole Forest sometimes. "Hi, Flutterpaw! Nice to meet you! I'm Woolywing." His smile slipped a bit at Flutterpaw's next words for a split second before he recomposed himself. It was an objective statement, he reasoned. Yarrowblossom did look nice, and it was perfectly normal for someone other than him to say so. He kept up his smile as the toms talked and Flutterpaw remarked at how pretty Yarrowblossom's name was. Ah, well Woolywing had said the same thing to him at his ceremony. So it was fine. He pushed down the oddly familiar jealousy and grinned at Yarrowblossom. "See? He thinks so too! It's a pretty name for a she-cat." He laughed brightly. "I'm only joking. It's lovely, and it suits you." He butted Yarrowblossom's shoulder with his head.

"Oh the Moonstone is brilliant. StarClan is just breathtaking, I wish I could see it again!" He said, addressing Flutterpaw again. He watched the apprentice curiously as he slipped into the crowd for a moment. His jealousy was near gone now, if anything he felt silly for having felt it at all. Flutterpaw was, clearly, a very lovely cat. He'd have to apologise for being weird later. Then the black tom emerged with a plant in his jaws... Yarrow, Woolywing guessed. The horrid feeling rose up again. Why was everyome insistent on giving Yarrowblossom gifts?? It was a pretty flower, he gave Flutterpaw that- but he couldn't help but grit his teeth a little trying to keep his composure. He looked away from Flutterpaw and the flower, suddenly very interested in his tail. He was a warrior now, he couldn't do silly things like try to outdo anyone who gave Yarrowblossom something. Not in public, anyway. I'll get something for Yarrow later. Maybe some roses? They would look good in his pelt... He thought to himself.
Woolywing is talking to Yarrowblossom, Sleepycloud and Flutterpaw!

Blackpaw walked with her Clan, eyes and ears flicking this way and that to get the full scope of the Gathering. There were so many cats here. It was hard to decide where to sit as the clearing was so busy. She had to be far enough from everyone to not be annoyed, but close enough to someone that she could meet new sparring partners... Eventually after some pacing, she sat down somewhere near the edge of Fourtrees.
Blackpaw is open to conversation!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Aug 2022 - 11:24

Poppyshine

Poppyshine lit up at the arrival of SkyClan’s deputy. They did not have a deputy at the last Gathering, and so it was good to see that Briarstar had received her lives and had appointed a deputy as well. She offered Birdchaser a wide smile. “It’s wonderful to meet you, Birdchaser! I’m Poppyshine.” She offered a polite tilt of the head. “I hope that SkyClan has had good fortune since the last Gathering. I’m glad that everything seems to have been squared away.”

There were officially five deputies now. Poppyshine, Mottlerose, Smallbean, Nightstalker, and now Birdchaser…Poppyshine hoped that all of the leaders of the five clans could get along, and that the deputies could as well. She already liked the companionship of the other deputies, and while RiverClan and SkyClan had a rocky start because of Beechfang, Poppyshine hoped that they could move past it an become good allies.

Poppyshine is speaking with Birdchaser while waiting for other deputies.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Aug 2022 - 20:22

Dandelionflight ran down into the clearing with the rest of her clanmates. The same excitement for the prospect of meeting new cats. It seemed that RiverClan had gotten there before them, though WindClan arrived shortly thereafter. She wandered towards the center of the clearing, where there were the most cats.

Dandelionflight is open to talk to!
Dappledlight is lost and unable to attend!

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Aug 2022 - 4:57

At the front of the clan, Minnowstar led them in the direction of Fourtrees. Eyeing the bright moon hanging in the darkened sky, his thoughts were all trained on one subject. Leaving all those Shadowclan cats unguarded at camp... I hope I won't regret this. The scent of cats were carried in the wind. Quickening the pace, he glanced towards his deputy and plunged into the clearing.

-

Thunderclan cats may now post in the Gathering!

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Aug 2022 - 5:16

Mottlerose followed not too far behind her mate as they came into the clearing. It was a bit of a surprise to herself that she had even the strength to come, as she had kitted what had felt like not too long prior. Even then, some of her kits were being apprenticed, so it had indeed been long enough. Time simply was a blur when taking care of another Clan within the camp, alongside kits. It was a blur that she welcomed, though, as it meant time to reflect later on. That was what she did for most of their journey, and as Minnowstar departed to join the other leaders, she gave him a quick headbutt to his shoulder before going to her place among the deputies.

It seemed that the molly would just barely catch the end of the new deputy's name. The small tortoiseshell was quite pleased to see that Poppyshine was there, though, looking much more like a cat who wasn't about to kit anytime soon. "Poppyshine! I hope you're well? That your kits are doing well, too?" She greeted towards the deputy that she knew, a friendly smile warming her tortoiseshell face. "And I'm so sorry you'll have to repeat it so soon, I just missed your name. I'm Mottlerose, Thunderclan's deputy." Hopefully, she wouldn't be annoying for having been unable to catch their name. As she studied the unfamiliar face, the resemblance they bore to another cat that she had knew struck her mind. I wonder... could this be one of Dovefrost's kits?

Mottlerose is talking to the other deputies!

Moonlily followed in not too long after her other clanmates. She truly had no idea what she would do, as all of her time spent socializing outside of Skyclan's camp had left her a little awkward. Since Shadowclan had joined in on their land too had the she-cat only further spent time away from the camp, keeping an eye on those who milled about. It was an innate distrust that led her to keeping an eye on the other cats, and as a consequence, almost exhausted. Still, she was more than happy to go to the gathering, finding a place among the crowd to simply cat-watch.

Moonlily is open to conversation!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Aug 2022 - 9:04

Stormsong

He had been antsy on the way to the gathering. Not out of any serious concern or worry, but so much had happened in between the moons that he'd last seen Sleepypaw, and he could had hardly waited to tell her all about it. The tom had stayed at the edge of the patrol, kneading the soft grass beneath his feet. The very moment that Minnowstar gave the signal, he sprang out, quickly glancing around and spotting the main huddle of RiverClan cats.

It didn't take him long to find her, her scent familiar amongst the rest - at least to him. "Sorry for keeping you waiting," he called out, padding forward with his tail held high. "How have you been, Sleepypaw - and friends...?" The silver tabby slowed to a stop, pond-like eyes glancing over the others curiously.

Stormsong is talking to Sleepypaw(cloud), and bumping into Yarrlowblossom, Woolywing, and Flutterpaw.

August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 PDt1Qqd August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3546

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Aug 2022 - 9:24

Sleepycloud

The she-cat watched the apprentice, who vanished into the crowd then reappearing a few moments later with flowers in their maw. She had exchanged pleasantries with her fellow warriors when they had asked how she was doing, but for now, she was content to watch them interact. Green eyes twinkled with amusement, watching the flowers be presented to Yarrowblossom. But, before she could comment on it, the voice of a familiar cat caught her attention. "Stormpaw!" She purred, rising to her paws. "Though, I'm sure you have your warrior name now. I'm Sleepycloud." Sleepycloud seemed pleased with herself, knowing he hadn't gotten too far ahead of her. Realizing the others were with her, the warrior turned to introduce everyone. [collor=#3DBBA6]"This is my friend Stormpaw--uh--"[/color] She glanced back for his warrior name before proceeding to introduce the rest of the cats. Though, she had no idea who Flutterpaw was.

Beckoning the tom over to sit, she settled down with space next to her, still with the other cats. The sheer amount of cats nearby caused the she-cat's ears to flick with uncertainty. And she ducked her head down to lick her chest a few times. Anything interesting in ThunderClan?" She mewed, resting her tail by his to draw his attention.

Eggdrop

Eggdrop followed closely, The newly named medicine cat had been busy taking care of the new cats that had entered camp. And while she wanted to remain with them, the she-cat knew that getting advice from the other medicine cats would be the best action. Eggdrop hovered near the edge of the clearing for a few moments, unsure of where the other medicine cats were. But, her eyes caught that of Dovesight, and the she-cat bounded forward with a delighted purr. "Dovesight!" She called, tail high in the air. "How are you? I go by Eggdrop now!" Her eyes were as large as the moon above. The excitement she felt at seeing other medicine cats overtook the exhaustion she had felt by caring for the many cats back at camp.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Aug 2022 - 10:15

Dovesight perked up at the sound of her name being called. "Eggdrop! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I got named a full medicine cat too! Although I still go by Dovesight. I already had my full name, and it still fits me, so there was no reason to change it. Anyway, how is everything in ThunderClan? For the most part, things have been pretty calm on our side of the river."

She wasn't going to mention the death of Mapleleaf. Or of Forestfire's stillborn kits. As much as she liked Eggdrop, she was a really sweet cat, and she knew the two of them were outside of Clan rivalries, some things she just didn't want to share. And even if she was growing better, those losses did still hurt. That was something that wouldn't go away. And she didn't think she was ready to share that hurt with Eggdrop.

August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

August Gathering 2022
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next